Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Daily Deal (DD) 2018 Rotation List and Sales Help

Comments

• YoshiSimsYoshiSims Posts: 209 Member
    edited April 2016
    Has anyone gotten anything free from the store, that wasn't gifted, nor apart of the compilation just bought?
    I recently did, not that I'm complaining, I just found it strange. Those items that were "given" to me, took HOURS to show up as owned individual items in other compilations using CYS. Do glitches like this happen often? It's still in my account btw
    Sims 3 Store Wishlist: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=SharnyaY
    Mod The Sims: Yoshiiteza
    Orign: Yoshi-iteza
    Looks like I might be getting "Make a Wish Compilation" for 329!
    Sims 3 Store Wishlist: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=SharnyaY
  • Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,983 Member
    YoshiSims wrote: »
    Has anyone gotten anything free from the store, that wasn't gifted, nor apart of the compilation just bought?
    I recently did, not that I'm complaining, I just found it strange. Those items that were "given" to me, took HOURS to show up as owned individual items in other compilations using CYS. Do glitches like this happen often? It's still in my account btw

@YoshiSims - Many people have posted that they have mysteriously received store sets. A long time ago, I received Imperial Bedroom Zen set. A few of us had at that time. I don't think it happens often.
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • EniracYEniracY Posts: 1,008 Member
    Argh I missed Make a Wish Compilation! :'( I need to stop going outside. I'm gutted.
    'Understanding is half the battle. Fireballs are the other half.'
    - Acolyte Sousuke

'You can English in an English way all the way to the English'
    'Whether it rains, whether it snows, Sims now have weather, whatever the weather whether they like it or not.'
  • imdragonitimdragonit Posts: 1,019 Member
    @Me1620 I just wanted to say a very big thank you for your DD lists ( I printed them ) and now am able to get some of the things I really wanted :smiley:
    EniracY wrote: »
    Argh I missed Make a Wish Compilation! :'( I need to stop going outside. I'm gutted.

Aghh, I missed it too! I just had to sleep lol
    Me1620 wrote: »

@YoshiSims - Many people have posted that they have mysteriously received store sets. A long time ago, I received Imperial Bedroom Zen set. A few of us had at that time. I don't think it happens often.

Thanks! Is it safe to say the gnomes are behind this?
  • calentscalents Posts: 245 Member
    Pugslover4 wrote: »
    Hey peep, glad almost everyone got the DD! Got quick question... do I need to download pet shop again? Cause they are missing the register and replace it with microwave. Not happy. At least I own all the store item. :wink::smiley:

Eep! Hi @Pugslover4! Yes, I think the register comes with the pet shop. The game is autoreplacing it with the microwave because they are in the same category (electronics). I once saw a hot tub autoreplaced with a toilet on a back deck for that reason (both are plumbing).
    Now a member of the Own the Store Club! Thank you to everyone who helped!
  • angeljess26angeljess26 Posts: 2,400 Member
    @imdragonit welcome to the DD thread and the forums.
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
    @angeljess26 thank you for the welcome. Still trying to learn navigation on forums so glad I found this thread :)
    @YoushiSims - Gotta love those gnomes.

@imdragonit - Welcome. On behalf of all the Simmers who contributed to putting the DD list together, you're welcome and keep us posted on your progress.

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
    edited April 2016
    Here is the list for the current deal and the deals for the next 24 hours. Included in this list is the Africa Inspiration Collection. While it is not eligible for CYS, the set is included in World Inspiration Compilation which is eligible for CYS.

Current Deal Started at Apr/8/16 5:19 AM UTC
    861 ) Front Row Center Bedroom + Wretched Threads / 656 / 1600 / 59% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation
    Includes: Front Row Center Bedroom; Wretched Threads
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 375, but less than # 824)

Upcoming Deals
    862 ) Edwardian Expression Kitchen- Haute High Hanging Wall Shelf / 6 / 25 / 76% / 2 hours
    Part of: Edwardian Expression Kitchen Set; New Year, New Kitchen!; January 2012 Compilation
    This is the only time the item is offered on the DD

863 ) Cloche and Curl / 43 / 87 / 51% / 2 hours
    Part of: The Jazz Age Wear; Jazz Age Living Room + Jazz Age Wear; February 2011 Compilation

864 ) Steampunk Kitchen- Artic Keen Cog and Sprocket Refridgerator / 40 / 81 / 51% / 2 hours (Refridgerator is EA's typo or spelling error - not the DD team's.
    Part of: Steampunk Kitchen; New Year, New Kitchen!; January 2012 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 126)

865 ) Sweetest Lace / 26 / 75 / 65% / 2 hours
    Part of: Victorian Fashions

866 ) Business Button-down Suit / 43 / 75 / 43% / 2 hours
    Part of: Fifth Avenue Fashions

867 ) Alice / 24 / 75 / 68% / 2 hours
    Part of: Rebel Just Because; I Heart the 50's

868 ) Zen Again / 442 / 842 / 48% / 2 hours
    Part of: World Inspiration Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 52, # 928, # 811, but less than # 541)

869 ) Locks & Keys / 21 / 75 / 72% / 2 hours
    Part of: Life’s a Beach (Swim); Sun, Surf & Sand (Swim + Sleep)

870 ) Murano Wooden Block Knife Stock / 10 / 25 / 60% / 2 hours
    Part of: Mid Century Modern Kitchen Marvels; Finest Living, Finest Cooking;
    December 2011 Compilation Set; Blast From the Past Compilation

871 ) Pencil Skirt / 44 / 75 / 41% / 2 hours
    Part of: Individual item; not part of any set

872 ) Futureshock Living / 429 / 1072 / 60% / 2 hours
    Part of: March 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 180, # 347, # 562)

873 ) Africa Inspiration Collection / 490 / 1309 / 63% / 2 hours
    Part of: Adventurous Life!; World Inspiration Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 850, # 310, # 369)

imdragonit wrote: »
    @angeljess26 thank you for the welcome. Still trying to learn navigation on forums so glad I found this thread :)
    @imdragonit feel free to ask any questions you may have. You may want to add some items to your Wishlist, store owners around here love to help out.
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
    @angeljess26 you really are! thank you so much :smiley: you really shouldn't have but boy am I gonna have fun lol
    edited April 2016
    @imdragonit you're welcome, now you need a new wishlist
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
    Here is an update for the list. This update covers the next just under 24 hours.
    In this section of the list we have two green (best price) deals numbers 873 (current deal) and number 874.
    We have a lot of white (once on the rotation) deals these come in a bulk section from deal number 877 all the way to deal number 883.
    Enjoy your shopping.

Current Deal

873 ) Africa Inspiration Collection / 490 / 1309 / 63% / 2 hours
    Part of: Adventurous Life!; World Inspiration Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 850, # 310, # 369)

Upcoming Deals

874 ) Rebel Just Because / 264 / 800 / 67% / 2 hours
    Part of: I Heart The 50’s
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 269, # 783)

875 ) Through the Spy Glass / 340 / 601 / 43% / 2 hours
    Part of: Fortune's Folly Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 425, # 843, but less than # 211)

876 ) Everyday - Hot Summer Days / 403 / 963 / 58% / 2 hours
    Part of: June 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 367)

877 ) Botanists Nightmare / 22 / 46 / 52% / 2 hours
    Part of: Futureshock Living; March 2011 Compilation

878 ) Yoga Pants / 34 / 75 / 55% / 2 hours
    Part of: Individual item; not part of any set (A recoloured version of this item was included in free JCP Teen Set which is, unfortunately, no longer available)

879 ) Pocketed Skirt / 43 / 68 / 37% / 2 hours
    Part of: Everyday Casual Chic; May 2011 Compilation

880 ) Show Stopping Style- Stud on the Inside Outfit / 14 / 45 / 69% / 2 hours
    Part of: Show Stopping Styles Collection; Seeing Stars

881 ) Gothique Flower Vase / 11 / 13 / 15% / 2 hours
    Part of: Gothique Living Room; Gothique Living + Sleeping Rooms; Oh My Goth! Compilation

882 ) Booty Heel Teen / 12 / 25 / 52% / 2 hours

883 ) Henley Shirt with Laced Collar / 39 / 75 / 48% / 2 hours

884 ) Brunch at the Old Mill / 765 / 1700 / 55% / 2 hours
    Not part of any set or compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 948)
    The Brunch at the Old Mill set does not include the building or lot. However, the lot created by SimGuruKitty can be downloaded from the exchange here. A companion lot for Sunset Valley can be downloaded from the exchange here.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
    edited April 2016
    Everyday - Hot Summer Days for 175 sim points <3
    June 2011 Compilation for 285 sim points <3
    Ultra Lounge 2010 for 270 sim points <3
    Faire Folk Furnishings + Attire for 260 sp <3
    Best of 2010 Collection was FREE!
    This was the best sim point day ever! I even received a orange button my account.
    (And thanks @angeljess26 for the gifts, didn't know I had them :'( )
    Post edited by YoshiSims on
    I think there's a reedem free sim points button in orange on accounts right now.
  • JohJoh Posts: 37 Member
    Pugslover4 wrote: »
    Hey peep, glad almost everyone got the DD! Got quick question... do I need to download pet shop again? Cause they are missing the register and replace it with microwave. Not happy. At least I own all the store item. :wink::smiley:

I had that happen too! I decided not to use the store though, so didn't do anything about it... well nothing a bulldozer didn't fix... :smiley:
  • JohJoh Posts: 37 Member
    I think there's a reedem free sim points button in orange on accounts right now.

I had a look, but didn't have one... glad you got one though!

I've been dedicating myself to clicking on ads, it's boring, but worth it!
    @YoshiSims you're welcome for the gifts and they weren't sitting unnoticed for too long, I only sent them earlier this evening. :smiley:
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • EniracYEniracY Posts: 1,008 Member
    Aw thanks @angeljess26 for the gifts :)
    'Understanding is half the battle. Fireballs are the other half.'
    - Acolyte Sousuke

'You can English in an English way all the way to the English'
    'Whether it rains, whether it snows, Sims now have weather, whatever the weather whether they like it or not.'
    @EniracY you're welcome
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
    @angeljess26 not sure if it was just me or not but just in case... I had to sign a new EULA and got free sims points at the store. so check just in case!
    imdragonit wrote: »
    @angeljess26 not sure if it was just me or not but just in case... I had to sign a new EULA and got free sims points at the store. so check just in case!

I got one too earlier today, ironically this whole day was fantastic for me.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top