Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• BrianAndreeBrianAndree Posts: 422 Member
    @adamzaid
    What item would I have to buy for you to qualify? Ill buy it if you tell me (and I have enough points)
    Orgin: BrianAndree
  • adamzaidadamzaid Posts: 1,999 Member
    edited April 2016
    the first item @BrianAndree and @HSmith2016 and @Teanias the set is 149sp and i have 148sp ahh one more vine please LOL sorry but ahh! and two more items from bohomeian set and i am finshed! wich is 12 13 and 14 in my WL
    and thanks @HSmith2016
  • LynzSimmerLynzSimmer Posts: 198 Member
    edited April 2019
    I hope this is still open, and thank you in advance if I get gifted. It means a lot. :smile: So thank you. (Edited: I did add a bit pricyish items but I'd be thankful even if I recieved individual items from that set or so. Ahh guys, thank you. I added some items for weekly sales. Thank you all.)
    but the 5 items on my list are:

1. Lock and Key Wall Sculpture
    25 Simpoints

2. White Rabbit Shelf/url]
    36 Simpoints

Mai Tie Bikini Bottoms
    75 Simpoints

4. Mystery Box
    73 Simpoints

5. Puzzled Wall Sculpture
    28 Simpoints

**Currently busy so my WL isn't in order by price of SP. Sorry. :) Thank you to all those who gifts, gifting back soon.**

My Wishlist
    Post edited by LynzSimmer on
    Store Name: ltswiftie13
    Have A Good Day
    Wishlist
    Thank You Page
    Top 5
    Origin ID: LynzSimmer
    Have a good day, and thank you! :)

• mashellestevensmashellestevens Posts: 1,665 Member
    been very busy, haven't been in much. I almost had a heart attack just now, though I missed the Old Mill on DD!!! still got a while to go though. How is everyone? I have been saving up my points to get the last venue of amore as well, don't know if I can wait for the DD on that one.. i am impatient and it is #2 o.o We will see how long I can hold out though :P I am paranoid that the store will just close down and then I will never have it!!! I'm gonna just save up the points and hold on to them as long as I can!!
    I am curious, how can you tell if you are going to get it for free @adamzaid ? Is it already on DD for you or is there a way to tell beforehand how much it will cost you?
    adamzaid wrote: »
    the first item @BrianAndree and @HSmith2016 and @Teanias the set is 149sp and i have 148sp ahh one more vine please LOL sorry but ahh! and two more items from bohomeian set and i am finshed! wich is 12 13 and 14 in my WL
    and thanks @HSmith2016

Your wish has been granted ;)
  • LoveandhateLoveandhate Posts: 553 Member
    Hope everyone is having a lovely Saturday. I just finished up laundry, did a little cleaning, and now homework!
    Wow, the things I can accomplish while my boyfriend is at work! ;)

Top 5 is updated!
    Have a great, blessed day!
    Sims 3 store: ScarlettRing

• tac612tac612 Posts: 453 Member
    Hi all! I've been able to finally connect online, though not enough to play ads or be on here for very long. I spent my day finally getting back into the sims! I made a sim and a cat I'd like to share, but it'll have to wait until I'm home tomorrow. So far I've done pretty well with her, and I'm not allowing myself to cheat! She's going into the culinary career and just got one promotion! Once things settle down I'll have her meet someone! Having a machine that can actually play it and not have it get stuck has been such an experience. I've never been able to play this way!

I hope you are all having a great Saturday!
  • FrannyFranny Posts: 2,022 Member
    I am curious, how can you tell if you are going to get it for free @adamzaid ? Is it already on DD for you or is there a way to tell beforehand how much it will cost you?

Hello! :) I hope you do not mind me answering your question since it was not directed to me, but the way you can find out whether or not you will get a set or compilation for free is by using Elianahere's CYS Calculator. If you click on the link it will bring you to the CYS calculator. Then if you click on "How to use this calculator," it will show you step by step on how to use the calculator.

Here is just a sample calculation I did awhile back for someone who wanted the Everyday Teens Collection.

Screen%20Shot%202016-03-23%20at%205.58.08%20PM_zpsqp7zechl.png
    TS3 Username: XxEquestrian95xX
    I became an
    "own the store" member on February 27, 2016. Thank you so much, everyone!

Do you enjoy saving SimPoints?
    If so, check out the following threads for more info
    : Free Kids Items - Animals Abound Cascade CascadesDaily Deals ( DD Spreadsheet )

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
    @franny THANK YOU :D I do not mind at all
    oh neat, I will be able to get the old mill set for about 84 points :D
    Hi everyone, I added a ton of stuff to the Top of my Wishlist for the Brunch at the Old Mill set, hoping ya'll can help me out a little, i not I understand!

edited April 2016
    Schweighsr (or if your forum name is different)
    Thank you for the ballerina gift!
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    since i had internet issues. i played simcity 2015. i got the worst mayor award. yesterday i tried a nuclear power plant and had a melt down. today i tried coal and people yelled because they had to wait.
  • adamzaidadamzaid Posts: 1,999 Member
    goodmoring sorry @mashellestevens for not awnsering your question the website was down yesterday and today is my first day of school and brunch at the old mill maybe i cant get it but my first class is computer so i i go to pc lab i might have a chance to get it! but see ya!
  • HollyL73HollyL73 Posts: 1,452 Member
    @mashellestevens, I'm waiting for about another hour till I can get the Old Mill set, it's driving me crazy! Hahaha... glad you didn't miss it!

@tac612, I can't wait to see the kitty you made! I would love to have the Pets EP, but until I get a better system to play it on, that is just a dream for now. I just live vicariously through everyone else who has it and plays with animals. :D

@Loveandhate, go check your gifts! Hope I wasn't too late to help you out.

Updated my top 5 :)
    @HSmith2016 I also have about an hour lol .. I have an alarm set on my phone now! I looked this morning and saw that it was gonna pop up tonight but then earlier when I came back I was thinking it was yesterday morning I saw it and that it would have popped up last night lol .. I am tired I guess. days are blurring together :P
    @friendsfan367, I've never played SimCity 2015 but that sounds hilarious! I actually read what you said as "yesterday I got the worst MAJOR award" and I was thinking well that actually sounds like a great award to me! LOL

@mashellestevens :smiley: Thank you! I also said that to you in my Thank You Page, but I don't know if anyone ever gets the tags for that. Sometimes I don't see that people have thanked me on their pages and it annoys me that if I'm tagged, I don't get notified. I have it set up so I should get notifications if someone tags me, but it doesn't always happen.
    @HSmith2016 , yes I do get them. Though sometimes there are too many notifications so I miss it :P I need to edit my notification settings, but I am lazy :P
  • BreazonaBreazona Posts: 1,335 Member
    It's been a really long time, but I've finally updated my top five.
    Wishlist.
    sims 2&3 my beloved♥
  • TeaniasTeanias Posts: 2,160 Member
    @HSmith2016 , thank you so much for trying to help me with the Old Mill set. Unfortunately, I'm still at about 470 SP and don't have enough. (Ads have not been my friends tonight.)

Hopefully the set will be back on DD, and I can use your gifts to the fullest.

Also, @debbycanty snuck in the Johan Door for me :D

yay! finished the old mill set for 80 sp :D
    edited April 2016
    If anyone could be so kind Id love the brunch at old mill and even bought some parts of it..however im still at about 595 simpoints and I only have about 90.

Wishlist: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=BrianAndree
    @Loveandhate I'm sorry! I wish I could help you out more. :( Is there anything I can gift to you that would help you get the set? Anything at all?

@mashellestevens wow you lucked out with that price! I was able to get the set for 285, but it's all good because I've been saving up for a long time!! LOL