Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

So I got The sims bustin out from my local thrift store and

wolfkomoki1wolfkomoki1 Posts: 5,053 Member
I love it so far. I also like that the loading screen shows your sim driving on their scooter until you choose a lot. Something like that would make the sims 4's loading screens more tolerable.

6JSxk49.png?1

Comments

• Vici0us_VirusVici0us_Virus Posts: 3,076 Member
    When you get the limo, the loading screen shows you in a hot tub in the back of the car...
    If any Npc gets on your nerves, place a hot tub, have them join you, then trap them with crates... Works with glass walls also. >:)
    I Miss this game... :'(
  • KatNipKatNip Posts: 1,065 Member
    What thrift shop? I miss that game... :sweat:
  • wolfkomoki1wolfkomoki1 Posts: 5,053 Member
    KatNipples wrote: »
    What thrift shop? I miss that game... :sweat:
    Half Price Books.
    6JSxk49.png?1
  • LittleSpoonssLittleSpoonss Posts: 11 New Member
    I love Bustin' Out! I think it was one of my first Sims games! I remember the city being overlooked by Tinsel Bluffs looking so pretty! <3
  • lexylongcatlexylongcat Posts: 72 Member
    I miss that game!
  • jackjack_kjackjack_k Posts: 8,601 Member
    This game was okay, I was dissapointed that the Community Lots are for Story Mode only. Seems like such a waste.
    Still fun though.
  • zero35zero35 Posts: 99 Member
    > @jackjack_k said:
    > This game was okay, I was dissapointed that the Community Lots are for Story Mode only. Seems like such a waste.
    > Still fun though.

some attempts of TS1 in fully 3D
  • maryjane2joemaryjane2joe Posts: 294 Member
    The Sims Busting Out was the first time I ever even heard of the game and my grandbaby taught me how to play it way back then... I still LOVE it too although I barely play it nowdays but only because I love building in the Sims 4 and also... I love all the Harvest Moon games which I never stop playing... never ever.. that kinda never
    285JXDb.jpg
  • AuzzPandaAuzzPanda Posts: 1,235 Member
    I knoow! By the way isn't it awesome how in The Sims 2 you could make your sims buy it and play it?
    23rif7.gif
  • canitbemancanitbeman Posts: 396 Member
    Coop was one of the best parts of Bustin' Out. Not to mention how it was in full 3D and your Sims could own cars, none of which were in The Sims 1 on PC.
    in7xjb5WX7PIyv2bAPK9om-UpQ6lu50OmTOOMedFkabQlJ6WAblttI-YkjpbwbaMsZYP99rvrxYZYvusuoiZY9kgoOukGZu8miL-x4i5Vjt_4VS982WP32Goc22ldJNMZMCL6b2pKA=w2400