January 21: Today is patch day! 😃 To read the patch notes, click here!
January 22 - Is everyone ready for the Friday Highlights? Check them out here.
Welcome to all NEW SIMMERS joining us on the Sims forum! 🎉 Have fun on the forum and please make sure you check out the forum rules and
the rules about necroposting.

First Person to Post on the 100th Page Wins!

Comments

  • SennieSennie Posts: 2,708 Member
    I really like them all but my favourite is probably The Grass Won't Pay No Mind :) it's a really nice gospel type song...



    But I love them all! Suspicious Minds, Burning Love, Crying In The Chapel, Moody Blue - all of them! Whether it's his 50s, 60s or 70s music :)

    Do you have a favourite Elvis song, or is his music not really to your liking? Do you have a favourite singer? @LyniaSC :)

    Matthew.
  • LyniaSCLyniaSC Posts: 1,003 Member
    Sennie wrote: »
    I really like them all but my favourite is probably The Grass Won't Pay No Mind :) it's a really nice gospel type song...



    But I love them all! Suspicious Minds, Burning Love, Crying In The Chapel, Moody Blue - all of them! Whether it's his 50s, 60s or 70s music :)

    Do you have a favourite Elvis song, or is his music not really to your liking? Do you have a favourite singer? @LyniaSC :)

    Matthew.

    I listen to a little bit of everything, so I can't really pick out one favorite singer. But I do love Elvis, his music is absolutely timeless! If I had to pick just one Elvis song though, I would say that Jailhouse Rock is my favorite :)
    2pzy7pk.jpg

    Click here to see my ongoing 100 baby challenge family tree!
  • NZsimm3rNZsimm3r Posts: 9,265 Member
    New Calculation: I'll be 2027 by the time this thread reaches page 100.
    I'm a girl who likes to play with boys, what can I say... o:)

    “Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.”Will Wright.
  • SennieSennie Posts: 2,708 Member
    LyniaSC wrote: »
    Sennie wrote: »
    I really like them all but my favourite is probably The Grass Won't Pay No Mind :) it's a really nice gospel type song...



    But I love them all! Suspicious Minds, Burning Love, Crying In The Chapel, Moody Blue - all of them! Whether it's his 50s, 60s or 70s music :)

    Do you have a favourite Elvis song, or is his music not really to your liking? Do you have a favourite singer? @LyniaSC :)

    Matthew.

    I listen to a little bit of everything, so I can't really pick out one favorite singer. But I do love Elvis, his music is absolutely timeless! If I had to pick just one Elvis song though, I would say that Jailhouse Rock is my favorite :)

    I like most of everything as well :) and I love Jailhouse Rock to!! It's a great song :)

    Matthew.
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 6,982 Member
    biker-chicks_zps5ddecd78.jpg
    "Biker chicks"
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • MMXMMX Posts: 3,810 Member
    I'll just leave this right here.
    Rx8Av8x.png
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 69,105 Member
    LOL, gotta love this thread.
    My origin ID: DeKaythePUNK
    I6BkULj.gif
  • LyniaSCLyniaSC Posts: 1,003 Member
    anigif_enhanced-buzz-18360-1432931546-8.gif
    .....
    2pzy7pk.jpg

    Click here to see my ongoing 100 baby challenge family tree!
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 6,982 Member
    adopted_zpsaef8a534.jpg
    That's definitely a different style of birthday cake.
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,082 Member
    giphy.gif

    He's just too adorable for words....
    p8L4V6v.png
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 6,982 Member
    hottub_zps573fc947.jpg
    Red
    Neck
    Hot-tub
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • DominicLaurenceDominicLaurence Posts: 3,315 Member
    hottub_zps573fc947.jpg
    Red
    Neck
    Hot-tub

    maxresdefault.jpg
    ID: StGerris

    giphy.gif
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 6,982 Member
    Are we there yet?
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • SennieSennie Posts: 2,708 Member
    I'll be writing a Sims story soon, I'm going to make it a series of stories like you'd get a DVD series :)

    Matthew.
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 6,982 Member
    Don't have a trailor to haul your mower?
    rednecktrailer_zps7727a832.jpg
    Try this
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,383 Member
    edited April 2016
    Rockport police REALLY hate me, they send Bugattis after my Renault and have 63 MIL and counting bounty on me.
    enb2016_4_6_0_7_58.png

    10/10 police, can't catch a Renault Clio with Veyrons.
    tTtlwzT.png
  • DominicLaurenceDominicLaurence Posts: 3,315 Member
    THIS IS A GIFT, IT COMES WITH A PRICE
    WHO IS THE LAMB AND WHO IS THE KNIFE?

    MIDAS IS KING AND HE HOLDS SO TIGHT
    AND TURNS ME TO GOLD IN THE SUNLIGHT ♫

    tumblr_m2beic0BYe1qa54wl.gif
    ID: StGerris

    giphy.gif
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 6,982 Member
    catfound_zpsf30ccf49.jpg
    .....
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 17,696 Member
    LyniaSC wrote: »
    sunman502 wrote: »
    The first person to post on the 100th page wins? Okay then? What is the winner suppose to get for winning this little game?

    They win the ability to honestly claim that they were the first person to post on the 100th page of this thread ;)

    Sounds totally lame when I put it like that :D
    Sorry for this response being late. But I just now got around to reading a your response!
    So the winner wins bragging rights to being the first to have posted on page #100 of this thread. Well at page 8, that certainly is a long way to go. :)

  • Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,383 Member
    20 posts per page. This'll make it easier to guess when to post for page 100
    tTtlwzT.png
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 17,696 Member
    Sorak4 wrote: »
    20 posts per page. This'll make it easier to guess when to post for page 100
    Don't be so certain about that! This thread can very easily end up being buried some pages back in the Off Topic Forum. In fact, I to click on page 2 of the Off Topic Forum just to post this here. :)

  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 69,105 Member
    Lalalalala. How's everyone?
    My origin ID: DeKaythePUNK
    I6BkULj.gif
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 6,982 Member
    Do you enjoy Sims music? Check out this site -

    http://www.missingstudios.com/soundtrack.php

    This site features music from nearly all Sims1, Sims2, and Sims3 game EP's - includes Create A Sims music, Build music, Buy music, PLUS sims Radio music!

    Enjoy! :^)
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 69,105 Member
    Are we still playing?
    My origin ID: DeKaythePUNK
    I6BkULj.gif
  • iriefthiiriefthi Posts: 1,073 Member
    la la la la la la la la
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top