Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What CAN be done to fix TS4?

Comments

• HayleyrenaexoHayleyrenaexo Posts: 1 New Member
    Hey , I'm new to this (this is my first ever post!) Love reading all these amazing ideas; especially the option to change last name after marriage ! I also think a military and a political career track would be really awesome - in fact I'd love to see more career tracks in general . I'd also love to see a law enforcement/legal career track like in the original sims :) memories was also another part of the game I really liked , I think it would be cool if they made it more how they were in the sims 2 instead of how it is now .
  • skypheonix2048skypheonix2048 Posts: 1 New Member
    > @FusionFang7 said:
    > LAST UPDATE: August 15, 2015
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > So here's my question to you all: what changes CAN be made to make TS4 a game you would like to play?
    >
    > (Try to keep your answers restricted to what you think is necessary for a "base game")
    >
    > Unfortunately I cannot add your suggestion to the list if it is not technically possible, or not in the spirit of the game (i.e. drugs, suicide, or teen pregnancy)
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Let's make a concise list that the Devs can use as a guide for direction in the future.
    >
    > LIST OF SUGGESTED IMPROVEMENTS
    >
    > CAS
    >
    > * Body hair category
    > * Way to hide undesired CAS assets
    > * Way to disable CAS assets for random townie generating
    > * Random Trait generator
    > * More trait slots
    > * Turn ons/offs
    > * Favorites and Astrological signs
    > * Way to set relationship as Boy/Girlfirend or fiancee
    > * Piercings
    > * Scroll bar for traits
    > * More variety of natural hair colors
    > * All Hair colors available for children
    > * More ethnic hairstyles
    > * Eyelashes and length slider
    > * Personality point system (TS2 style)
    > * Interests
    > * Opacity sliders for makeup
    > * Option to assign initial skill levels for sims
    > * Scroll Bar (or a Wider Display) for swatches. (They tend to get cut off if the asset is the last on the list)
    > * Way to select poses for gallery icons instead of having poses randomly assigned
    > * Piercings
    >
    >
    > BUILD/BUY
    >
    > * Basements [GTW Patch]
    > * Hip-roofs with overhangs
    > * Smaller Telescopes
    > * Auto-roofs
    > * Round and Octagonal Roofs
    > * Vehicles (with animations)
    > * More color option (especially ones that match)
    > * Way to change colors of different parts of an object separately (i.e. bed frames and sheets)
    > * Dishwashers, trash compactors, landline phones
    > * Slides and diving boards for pools
    > * Hot Tubs [Patio Stuff]
    > * Terrain elevation tools
    > * Increased floor limit [GTW Patch]
    > * Split-levels
    > * Way to upgrade beds/chairs/showers to the same stats
    > * Chests for storage of collectibles (fossils, slides, crystals, flowers...)
    > * Tilt control, for TS4 camera
    > * Less picky lot requirements
    > * Greater attraction of NPC sims to 'generic' lots
    > * Cooktops, Built-In-Microwave Ranges, Wall Ovens
    > * Way to rotate entire lots (some lots get placed backwards) [GTW Patch]
    > * Spiral Stairs, stairs with adjustable landings
    > * Collections
    >
    >
    > WORLD MAP
    >
    > * Option to display map in color instead of white as it is now.
    > * Town Editor (especially way to add lots)
    > * Lots bigger than 50x50
    > * Larger neighborhoods (more than 5 lots)
    > * No Population Cap and more control of Population size
    > * Way to split funds when merging/splitting households
    > * Way to manage townie jobs
    > * Way to manage townie generation amounts by lifestage
    > * More venue types (grocery stores, movie theaters, restaurants, clothing stores, hospital, cemetery, arcade, coffee shops, town hall)
    > * Things that make going to the library/Gym better than simply building one on home lot [CoffeeKatt: pg.4]
    > * Option to control culling of townies when limit is reached
    > * Option to pause townie generation
    > * Option to rename the worlds/workplaces/schools
    > * Show service NPCs explicitly or have a way to sort for them in the household management
    > * Option to disable supernatural species
    >
    >
    > LIVE MODE
    >
    > * Family Tree (and increased recognition of relationships: in-laws, first and second cousins) [Genealogy Patch]
    > * Way to lock doors (room assignment)
    > * Way to assign beds
    > * Way to paint custom pictures (TS2 style)
    > * Way to paint posed portraits, and still lifes [GTW Patch]
    > * Memories (more automatic)
    > * Alert for multiple births (for better naming)
    > * Urns/Graves and ghosts for sims that die off-lot
    > * Service Sims (firefighters/police/burglar/newsie/nanny)
    > * Reactions to events (cheating/death/divorce)
    > * Better tuning for time-consuming multitasking (like eating and talking)
    > * Medical career [GTW]
    > * Military career
    > * Political career
    > * Allow babies to be removed from bassinets
    > * Option to change last name after marriage
    > * Option to change babies' clothes
    > * More interactions with babies (like bathing them)
    > * NPC's generated for bartenders, maids, and mailmen. (explicitly shown in townie listing for editing)
    > * Game consoles
    > * Nervous=>Scared=>Frightened emotion
    > * Compound emotions (angry & focused, angry & playful)
    > * Sub-skills (categorizing skills so the starting level for a sim with some skill is higher)
    > * Handiness: Woodworking, mechanical, electrical, and more...
    > * Logic: Programming and more...
    > * Visual arts: Painting, sculpting, photography, and more...
    > * Performing arts: The instruments, Stand-up comedy, acting, and more...
    > * Culinary arts: Gourmet and mixology. Basic cooking is covered as this umbrella skill.
    >
    >
    > * Carpools & buses
    > * Way to reorder actions that have already been queued
    > * Action blocks/bundles for consistently scheduled interactions [LPent: pg.3]
    > * Way to sort/filter and sell multiple inventory items at once
    > * Way to influence other sims (TS2 style)
    > * Way to add tattoos outside of CAS
    > * Illness (TS2 style)
    > * Ability to see Emotional Auras
    > * Closed Social Groups (for dates)
    > * Option to homeschool children
    > * Clothing racks that function the way dressers do
    >
    >
    > GALLERY
    >
    > * Option to enable the display of CC in "my library" by default.
    >
    >
    > OTHER
    >
    > * Fully adjustable lifespans
    > * Toddler lifestage
    > * Pre-teen lifestage
    > * Story Progression
    > * Remove load screens between lots (if possible)
    > * Increase 20 sim load limit
    > * Create-a-world (if possible)
    > * Recolor tool (even if external program)
    > * Less linear, more sandbox
    > * More mature sense of humor (no more poop jokes)
    > * Control of non-user initiated romantic relationships (too much cheating occuring)
    > * More Slots for Save Files
    > * Option to disable Auto-Save

I WOULD LIKE THAT IN LIVE MODE THE LIST OF YOUR HOUSEHOLD IS BY AGE, NOT BY POINTS
  • Sasquatch_01Sasquatch_01 Posts: 538 Member
    Ha ha ha. The Sims 4 has the weirdest bugs I've ever seen. People don't lie, they simply tell their experiences.
    And yes, this game is terribly written as its performance is way worse than more demanding games.

With regard to performance, it's actually fairly well designed since you can always expect fully decorated environments with living actors and high redundancy to require the full capacity of any any all hardware channels which are in use by the process during loading of assets and real-time rendering. Most 'demanding' titles are only demanding of graphic memory since the majority of objects within those environments are decorative and the bulk of the load is lighting, shading, LOD operations, particle processing, and anti-aliasing.

The problem with the sims is the volume of meta data and object redundancy which is demanding of controller and bus bandwidth.
  • vergil7vergil7 Posts: 106 Member
    more active career...

i want to join an army. where i can join special force, airforce, naval army. and join the war against terrorism.

make a map like iraq where soldier can fight a war there
  • BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member
    edited April 2016
    Um this is not Rambo , or Duke Nukem type game, we do not fight wars in this game, So for me I would not buy a pack like that, but that is just my opinion, I play this game to relax and enjoy it, not worry about who will shoot my char, nope.
    Um this is not Rambo , or Duke Nukem type game, we do not fight wars in this game, So for me I would not buy a pack like that, but that is just my opinion, I play this game to relax and enjoy it, not worry about who will shoot my char, nope.

Yes and your character has 5% chance to die at the battlefield
    Nope cause My chars would not be in a battle field, I would make sure NOT to buy a pack like that ever.
    Realistic Economy

1. Sims dont share money, every sims has their own money from their salary. Teen and younger sims get pocket money from their parent. Stay at home wife get pocket money from her husband.

2. Sim get salary every month, not week. money is thru their bank account not magically they have all the money. Sims need to get cash at the ATM.

3. Bills to play every month. Electric bills, water bills, cell phone bills, internet bills, etc

4. Monthly food consumes bill, if the sims has vechicles it consumes monthly fuel. If the sims is crazy about beauty, beauty product every month need to pay.

5. Add hundreds of active job, like journalist (writer, broadcast, politic, crime, international), police (SWAT team, detective, CSI Forensic, special agent), Medical (doctor, nurse), Law (Lawyer, judge), Education (teacher, lecturer), politician (pro gov, anti gov, minister, pm), soldier (special forces, ground troops, airforce, naval), commercial airplane (pilot, sterward), Sports (soccer player, basketball player) and many more that exist in this world.
  • BestFriendsLoveBestFriendsLove Posts: 12 New Member
    I assume all of these have been suggested already, but I'm still gonna write the ones I want the most;

-Definitely toddlers. Sims 2 had them, Sims 3 had them, I don't understand why Sims 4 didn't. I get that for some people that lifestage is kinda boring and annoying, but Sims aging from baby to child doesn't make sense to me.
    -More traits and preferably one more trait slot.
    -An attraction system similar to the Sims 2, where you can choose your sim's turn ons (2) and turn offs (1).
    -Body hair, like in the Sims 3.
    -Piercings. Sims 2 had them added in 'Bon Voyage' and it's kinda sad they didn't make a return in the Sims 3 or 4.
    -Create-a-World tool, however, since the Sims 3 one was pretty hard to use so definitely not for the casual player, it would be nice if there was something like empty neighborhoods/templates like in the Sims 2 we could use in-game.
    For the sims 4 get together, i suggest add this clubs.

1. Sport activities. Sport club like soccer, futsal, gym, martial arts, paint ball, parkour etc

2. Fun activities. Like cooking class, photography, cosplay, etc
  • Chocaholic523Chocaholic523 Posts: 61 Member
    vergil7 wrote: »
    Realistic Economy

1. Sims dont share money, every sims has their own money from their salary. Teen and younger sims get pocket money from their parent. Stay at home wife get pocket money from her husband.

2. Sim get salary every month, not week. money is thru their bank account not magically they have all the money. Sims need to get cash at the ATM.

3. Bills to play every month. Electric bills, water bills, cell phone bills, internet bills, etc

4. Monthly food consumes bill, if the sims has vechicles it consumes monthly fuel. If the sims is crazy about beauty, beauty product every month need to pay.

5. Add hundreds of active job, like journalist (writer, broadcast, politic, crime, international), police (SWAT team, detective, CSI Forensic, special agent), Medical (doctor, nurse), Law (Lawyer, judge), Education (teacher, lecturer), politician (pro gov, anti gov, minister, pm), soldier (special forces, ground troops, airforce, naval), commercial airplane (pilot, sterward), Sports (soccer player, basketball player) and many more that exist in this world.

I don't know, these seem waaaaaay to realistic for most Simmers taste (mine included). I mean, Sims is a life simulator in a sense, but that doesn't mean that everyone wants it true to life.... I get that you probably want a really close-to-life sims game, but idk man... It seems like it wouldn't be as fun with all the extra jumping through hoops for money. More jobs would be cool, and Sims already has bills, but to make it MORE lifelike just is a bit overboard. Plus, Sims don't get paid every week, they get paid every day at the end of their shift (because you said you wanted them to get paid every month and not every week... just a small correction :smile:)
    Opinions are like a$$holes; everyone has one.

My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0wSZ0g-hej0eCHccSeLaUA
    edited April 2016
    If you see other games, all of them wanted to be more 'realistic'. like battlefield hardline, witcher 3, fifa 16, pes 16

see how pro evolution soccer (pes) 16 and fifa competing with each other to give more realistic soccer experience.

ironically for a life simulator like the sims 4 some people want more laughable contains rather a realistic one. maybe we should call the sims a 'cartoon' simulator.
  • SennieSennie Posts: 2,708 Member
    Realistic Economy

I don't know, these seem waaaaaay to realistic for most Simmers taste (mine included). I mean, Sims is a life simulator in a sense, but that doesn't mean that everyone wants it true to life.... I get that you probably want a really close-to-life sims game, but idk man... It seems like it wouldn't be as fun with all the extra jumping through hoops for money. More jobs would be cool, and Sims already has bills, but to make it MORE lifelike just is a bit overboard. Plus, Sims don't get paid every week, they get paid every day at the end of their shift (because you said you wanted them to get paid every month and not every week... just a small correction :smile:)

This ^^ :)

Your 100% right! I love The Sims, it's a fun escape from real life and allows me to do the things I can't do in real life, such as have a child or marry a girl ... but as you said, I wouldn't and don't want it to become like too real life. I enjoy The Sims' whacky and unique sides like supernaturals and how there are alien Sims, etc. :) I love the way The Sims are made, and I'd rather have them stay whacky and unique over realistic any day :)

The Sims wouldn't be The Sims if it became really realistic to me :)

Matthew.
  • Brianna_anneBrianna_anne Posts: 2 New Member
    [quote="FusionFang7;807825"]LAST UPDATE: August 15, 2015

[center][b]So here's my question to you all: what changes [i]CAN[/i] be made to make TS4 a game you would like to play?[/b][/center]

[center](Try to keep your answers restricted to what you think is necessary for a "base game")[/center]
    [center]Unfortunately I cannot add your suggestion to the list if it is not technically possible, or not in the spirit of the game (i.e. drugs, suicide, or teen pregnancy)[/center]

Let's make a concise list that the Devs can use as a guide for direction in the future.

LIST OF SUGGESTED IMPROVEMENTS

[b]CAS[/b]

[list=1]
    [*] Body hair category
    [*] Way to hide undesired CAS assets
    [*] Way to disable CAS assets for random townie generating
    [*] Random Trait generator
    [*] More trait slots
    [*] Turn ons/offs
    [*] Favorites and Astrological signs
    [*] Way to set relationship as Boy/Girlfirend or fiancee
    [*] Piercings
    [*] [s]Scroll bar for traits[/s]
    [*] More variety of natural hair colors
    [*] All Hair colors available for children
    [*] More ethnic hairstyles
    [*] Eyelashes and length slider
    [*] Personality point system (TS2 style)
    [*] Interests
    [*] Opacity sliders for makeup
    [*] Option to assign initial skill levels for sims
    [*] Scroll Bar (or a Wider Display) for swatches. (They tend to get cut off if the asset is the last on the list)
    [*] Way to select poses for gallery icons instead of having poses randomly assigned
    [*] Piercings
    [/list]

[b]BUILD/BUY[/b]

[list=1]
    [*] [s]Basements[/s] [GTW Patch]
    [*] Hip-roofs with overhangs
    [*] Smaller Telescopes
    [*] Auto-roofs
    [*] Round and Octagonal Roofs
    [*] Vehicles (with animations)
    [*] More color option (especially ones that match)
    [*] Way to change colors of different parts of an object separately (i.e. bed frames and sheets)
    [*] [s]Dishwashers[/s], trash compactors, landline phones
    [*] Slides and diving boards for pools
    [*] [s]Hot Tubs[/s] [Patio Stuff]
    [*] Terrain elevation tools
    [*] [s]Increased floor limit[/s] [GTW Patch]
    [*] Split-levels
    [*] Way to upgrade beds/chairs/showers to the same stats
    [*] Chests for storage of collectibles (fossils, slides, crystals, flowers...)
    [*] Tilt control, for TS4 camera
    [*] Less picky lot requirements
    [*] Greater attraction of NPC sims to 'generic' lots
    [*] Cooktops, Built-In-Microwave Ranges, Wall Ovens
    [*] [s]Way to rotate entire lots (some lots get placed backwards)[/s] [GTW Patch]
    [*] Spiral Stairs, stairs with adjustable landings
    [*] Collections
    [/list]

[b]WORLD MAP[/b]

[list=1]
    [*] Option to display map in color instead of white as it is now.
    [*] Town Editor (especially way to add lots)
    [*] Lots bigger than 50x50
    [*] Larger neighborhoods (more than 5 lots)
    [*] No Population Cap and more control of Population size
    [*] Way to split funds when merging/splitting households
    [*] Way to manage townie jobs
    [*] Way to manage townie generation amounts by lifestage
    [*] More venue types (grocery stores, movie theaters, restaurants, [s]clothing stores[/s], [s]hospital[/s], cemetery, arcade, coffee shops, town hall)
    [*] Things that make going to the library/Gym better than simply building one on home lot [CoffeeKatt: pg.4]
    [*] Option to control culling of townies when limit is reached
    [*] Option to pause townie generation
    [*] Option to rename the worlds/workplaces/schools
    [*] Show service NPCs explicitly or have a way to sort for them in the household management
    [*] Option to disable supernatural species
    [/list]

[b]LIVE MODE[/b]

[list=1]
    [*] [s]Family Tree (and increased recognition of relationships: in-laws, first and second cousins)[/s] [Genealogy Patch]
    [*] [s]Way to lock doors (room assignment)[/s]
    [*] [s]Way to assign beds[/s]
    [*] Way to paint custom pictures (TS2 style)
    [*] [s]Way to paint posed portraits, and still lifes[/s] [GTW Patch]
    [*] Memories (more automatic)
    [*] Alert for multiple births (for better naming)
    [*] Urns/Graves and ghosts for sims that die off-lot
    [*] Service Sims (firefighters/police/burglar/newsie/nanny)
    [*] Reactions to events (cheating/death/divorce)
    [*] Better tuning for time-consuming multitasking (like eating and talking)
    [*] [s]Medical career[/s] [GTW]
    [*] Military career
    [*] Political career
    [*] Allow babies to be removed from bassinets
    [*] Option to change last name after marriage
    [*] Option to change babies' clothes
    [*] More interactions with babies (like bathing them)
    [*] NPC's generated for bartenders, maids, and mailmen. (explicitly shown in townie listing for editing)
    [*] Game consoles
    [*] Nervous=>Scared=>Frightened emotion
    [*] Compound emotions (angry & focused, angry & playful)
    [*] Sub-skills (categorizing skills so the starting level for a sim with some skill is higher)
    [list]
    [*] Handiness: Woodworking, mechanical, electrical, and more...
    [*] Logic: Programming and more...
    [*] Visual arts: Painting, sculpting, photography, and more...
    [*] Performing arts: The instruments, Stand-up comedy, acting, and more...
    [*] Culinary arts: Gourmet and mixology. Basic cooking is covered as this umbrella skill.
    [/list]
    [*] Carpools & buses
    [*] Way to reorder actions that have already been queued
    [*] Action blocks/bundles for consistently scheduled interactions [LPent: pg.3]
    [*] Way to sort/filter and sell multiple inventory items at once
    [*] Way to influence other sims (TS2 style)
    [*] Way to add tattoos outside of CAS
    [*] Illness (TS2 style)
    [*] Ability to see Emotional Auras
    [*] Closed Social Groups (for dates)
    [*] Option to homeschool children
    [*] Clothing racks that function the way dressers do
    [/list]

[b]GALLERY[/b]

[list=1]
    [*] Option to enable the display of CC in "my library" by default.
    [/list]

[b]OTHER[/b]

[list=1]
    [*] Fully adjustable lifespans
    [*] Toddler lifestage
    [*] Pre-teen lifestage
    [*] Story Progression
    [*] Remove load screens between lots (if possible)
    [*] Increase 20 sim load limit
    [*] Create-a-world (if possible)
    [*] Recolor tool (even if external program)
    [*] Less linear, more sandbox
    [*] More mature sense of humor (no more poop jokes)
    [*] Control of non-user initiated romantic relationships (too much cheating occuring)
    [*] More Slots for Save Files
    [*] Option to disable Auto-Save
    [/list][/quote]

[center][b]So here's my question to you all: what changes [i]CAN[/i] be made to make TS4 a game you would like to play?[/b][/center]

[center](Try to keep your answers restricted to what you think is necessary for a "base game")[/center]
    [center]Unfortunately I cannot add your suggestion to the list if it is not technically possible, or not in the spirit of the game (i.e. drugs, suicide, or teen pregnancy)[/center]

Let's make a concise list that the Devs can use as a guide for direction in the future.

[b]CAS[/b]

[list=1]
    [*] Body hair category
    [*] More trait slots
    [*] Turn ons/offs
    [*] Piercings
    [*] Interests
    [*] Scroll Bar (or a Wider Display) for swatches. (They tend to get cut off if the asset is the last on the list)
    [*] Way to select poses for gallery icons instead of having poses randomly assigned
    [*] Piercings
    [/list]

[b]BUILD/BUY[/b]

[list=1]
    [*] Smaller Telescopes
    [*] Auto-roofs
    [*] Way to change colors of different parts of an object separately (i.e. bed frames and sheets)
    [*] Split-levels
    [*] [s]Way to rotate entire lots (some lots get placed backwards)[/s] [GTW Patch]
    [*] Collections
    [/list]

[b]WORLD MAP[/b]

[list=1]
    [*] More venue types (grocery stores, movie theaters, restaurants, [s]clothing stores[/s], [s]hospital[/s], cemetery, arcade, coffee shops, town hall)
    [*] Things that make going to the library/Gym better than simply building one on home lot [CoffeeKatt: pg.4]
    [*] Show service NPCs explicitly or have a way to sort for them in the household management
    [/list]

[b]LIVE MODE[/b]

[list=1]
    [*] [s]Family Tree (and increased recognition of relationships: in-laws, first and second cousins)[/s] [Genealogy Patch]
    [*] Military career
    [*] Political career
    [*] NPC's generated for bartenders, maids, and mailmen. (explicitly shown in townie listing for editing)
    [*] Game consoles
    [*] Sub-skills (categorizing skills so the starting level for a sim with some skill is higher)
    [list]
    [*] Culinary arts: Gourmet and mixology. Basic cooking is covered as this umbrella skill.
    [/list]
    [*] Carpools & buses
    [*] Illness (TS2 style)
    [/list]

[b]GALLERY[/b]

[list=1]
    [/list]

[b]OTHER[/b]

[list=1]
    [*] Toddler lifestage
    [*] Pre-teen lifestage
    [*] Story Progression
    [*] Control of non-user initiated romantic relationships (too much cheating occuring)
    [/list][/quote]

[b]CAS[/b]

[list=1]
    [*] Body hair category
    [*] More trait slots
    [*] Turn ons/offs
    [*] Piercings
    [*] Interests
    [*] Piercings
    [/list]

[b]BUILD/BUY[/b]

[list=1]
    [*] Smaller Telescopes
    [*] Auto-roofs
    [*] Split-levels
    [*] Collections
    [/list]

[b]WORLD MAP[/b]

[list=1]
    [/list]

[b]LIVE MODE[/b]

[list=1]
    [*] Military career
    [*] Political career
    [*] Game consoles
    [list]
    [/list]
    [*] Carpools & buses
    [*] Illness (TS2 style)
    [/list]

[b]GALLERY[/b]

[list=1]
    [/list]

[b]OTHER[/b]

[list=1]
    [*] Toddler lifestage
    [*] Pre-teen lifestage
    [*] Story Progression
    [/list][/quote]
  • Brianna_anneBrianna_anne Posts: 2 New Member
    TODDLERS!!! toddlers were my favorite stage of parenting they r so cute. Not having toddlers was making me go back to sims 3. Also the babies are practically not babies their objects (you move them around like one), we need to be able to walk around with our babies. It would also bf nice if we could bath our babies and change their clothes I really wanted that in sims 3. I also like the sound of being able to go to the hospital to find out if it's a girl or a boy or if your having twins it would be even better if u could take home a picture of the ultrasound like in real life. I also like the idea of pre teens. One more thing, I would like to see periods, like why don't girls get periods on sims are they really that bad. So what I was thinking with the periods that a girl can get their period anywhere from being a child to pre teen ( if it is added in) to a teen. You would have to buy pads/tampons from the grocery store and if you don't you will bleed through your clothes. I think this would be great for guys too so they can learn about periods
    Um, Brianna_anne, I am to shocked to even speak , I mean, there is no way I would want to deal with periods in my game, it was bad enough I had to deal with it before My surgery, Do not wish to go back to that, nope, :(.
  • Sasquatch_01Sasquatch_01 Posts: 538 Member
    All we need is love....

"Every day another new adventure! Every mile another new zipcode...."

Vacation.jpg
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,255 Member
    I agree with BlueBack007 that we don't need ToM's in the game for female Sims.

I have seen a thread where some guy had asked for this that finally got shut down and deleted as it is a topic that EA really don't want to add into the game. Just add traits if there isn't any where Sims can have mood swings and then you can pretend that it is that time of the month for your female Sims since us women have mood swings during that time.
  • lillyfoxlillyfox Posts: 21 Member
    -more interactive animations
    -more animations in general
    -more traits
    -more pronounced trait expression
    -more spontaneous happenings of any kind
    -more emotions
    -I love to see what happens with genetics in the game, but more options for hair color would be nice.
    -toddlers and lots of toddler interations
    -real illnesses that can be fatal and long-term plus animations for illnesses like taking care of a bedridden sim or comforting a sim on death bed
    -miracles- say a sim comes down with a fatal illness, but there is a chance that he/she doesn't die due to a miracle.
    -funerals and a cemetery
  • rachluvsdaverachluvsdave Posts: 80 Member
    Realistic Economy

Let it be known that I and, I'm sure A LOT of other people will stop playing the sims for good if all this is added in. I play the Sims to put off real life. I hate paying bills... Why would I want to pay bills in a game... for fun? I do agree that there needs to be many more careers though. Most of the base game careers are way too glamorous. Back to the basics, community helpers, like teachers, firefighters, mail carrier/ups guy. Even if they aren't active, I just like more options for my story-line.
  • JinsiJinsi Posts: 40 Member
    most are good for date. would love more trait slots...
    Party time now and always
    04-17-16_12-21-49nbspAM_zpsjmsysdgz.png
  • lillyfoxlillyfox Posts: 21 Member
    I would like to have servants. I have very rich sims that live in a castle, but what is a castle without servants? All 8 slots are being taken up by the family, so I cannot add more sims to the family and just pretend that they are servants. I think it would be great if your family could have npc servants that do not take up any family slots, that do not have to controlled by the player, and that work for your family. I would also like to be able to dress the servants how I want. This would look awesome and more realistic for rich sims who live in big houses.
  • TubberinoTubberino Posts: 8 New Member
    First of all more family gameplay, with cars and some vacation destinations. And throw some vampires in there too while you're at it
  • DemonPosterDemonPoster Posts: 13 New Member
    I've read through the comments and list, so I'll try not to repeat anything that's already there but my memory only goes so far:

1. Tucking the kids in. It was a cute little feature in the Sims 2 and I used to use it all of the time.
    2. Bunk beds. Sure there are some custom content ones, but they;re not functional. This was great for families without much space.
    3. Toddlers (okay, this has been said many times but it's definitely something I miss. It was a challenge at times but so worth it and so much fun).
    4. Being able to adopt teens (cos why not?)
    5. More playground equipment for kids, like swings. I think it would be adorable to watch your sims swinging on even a tire swing.
    6. Restaurants (not just cafes and bars where you can order food from the bartender)
    7. Other venues like movie theaters (I feel like this should have happened with Movie Stuff) and bowling alleys... let's get some variety back in the venues.
    8. The ability to seek medical treatment when your sims are sick
    9. Thieves... there was nothing funnier than having your sim wake up to a thief in the house
    10. Swimming in natural bodies of water (like when they go camping)

That's all I've got for now, but I'll probably have a few more later
  • AnnaSims123AnnaSims123 Posts: 90 Member
    ideas:
    -Toddler&Pre-teen life stages
    -More options for babies
    -More trait slots
    -Trait Randomizer
    -More playground equipment(swings, etc.)
    -Swimmable Ocean
    -Teens look different than adults
    -being able to relax on beds(reading books, etc)
    -prom for teens
    -bunk beds
    -graduation
    -babysitters
    -color wheel