Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• pxelskiespxelskies Posts: 1,064 Member
    Hello guys! I've been really busy preparing for my finals these past few days, so I didn't have much time to come online. How's everyone doing? :smiley:

@HSmith2016 Unfortunately, there is no world or EP that comes with a wedding venue :( Whenever my Sims have a wedding, I usually give one of the parks a little make-over, so they can have it there! If you build a venue yourself, I classify it as "Visitors allowed". But yes, there's a chance that random Sims might come and visit your wedding. There's an option of rrnting the place when you give a wedding party, though, so that only the Sims you invited show up - or is that an option that came with Generations? :)
  • HollyL73HollyL73 Posts: 1,452 Member
    @MariTomKaulitZ, I have Generations, so if that's an option for that, it wouldn't be a big deal! Yay... I usually don't have the right EPs for what I want to do. Hahahaha

So I classify the lot as Visitors Allowed but then just rent it? What happens when you classify something as No Visitors Allowed?
    @HSmith2016 Haha alright, good to know! Let's hope you'll have that option then :D Yes, that's how I do it, at least. I believe No Visitors Allowed means that only your active family can visit that lot, and only if you direct them to go there.
  • adamzaidadamzaid Posts: 1,999 Member
    hi guys i am giong out now to eat dinner go shpping and come back i am 90%done on my 6sims family home btw the house is themed by seasons!! you will love it guys alot!
  • LoveandhateLoveandhate Posts: 553 Member
    Hi everyone, yesterday was very busy, some friends came up from home and we saw Bill Nye at a lecture at my University. Only Americans may know him, but he was an idol growing up, now that we're in university, we couldn't pass up the chance to see him!

I hope everyone is having a great Thursday!

Top 5 is updated.
    Have a great, blessed day!
    Sims 3 store: ScarlettRing

@SjappielovePaul, Bill Nye the Science Guy! I totally know who he is, how awesome that you got to see him do a lecture! Have you decided what books you are going to start reading yet? I highly recommend the Harry Potter series, and of course you have to have them in hardcover! LOL... that is the only way I like to read them. I have a Kindle and never use it. If I'm reading a book, I want to turn the pages. I'm not really fond of softcover books, you can't keep them around for a long time without them getting bent or torn. I am a book lover and will read some books over and over.
  • mikawagmikawag Posts: 190 Member
    Hi everyone!

I had some adds today so I hope I will be able to gift again soon :smile:
    edited April 2016
    Hehe, @HSmith2016 , you got mixed up between @SjappielovePaul and I. I saw Bill Nye.

He was very funny, and talked about his family background, his work with Mars, and his current focus on climate change. He said 'Dude' a lot, and kept telling us we can "CHANGE THE WORLDDDD"
    He was supposed to start speaking at 8, but didn't start till 9, so it wasn't over until 10. :P I was tireddd.

@Loveandhate Lol... oops! :D I do that from time to time, it's hard to keep everyone straight! Thank you for the gift. :*
    Well, the store just told me my MMAO would cost 186SP, and took over 300SP from me instead :angry:
    Now I'm down to only 11SP, and I've barely seen any ads this week. Thanks, Store, for ruining my faith in MMAO.
  • mikawagmikawag Posts: 190 Member
    Thank you very much @Loveandhate for the gift!! :heart::blush:
  • tac612tac612 Posts: 453 Member
    @Loveandhate that's awesome you saw Bill Nye! He was big when we were in school, too! Actually, I still use his videos in my science class!

@HSmith2016 while I'm not much help with the wedding venue stuff, I have to admit I have never had my sims marry or never gotten to a point where they could :neutral: I usually start with the couple married. I think when I go back in game though I might challenge myself to create only one sim and have her meet someone I haven't created (as hard as that will be for me), have her get married, and go from there. :smile:

On another note, I have finally finished sorting the store items and downloading! I think I may actually play sims tonight! :grin:
    i am back its midnight here so let me finish my house and upload it see ya
  • ZombieMewZombieMew Posts: 523 Member
    Ahoy, peeps! I checked in on my job applications and I feel very confident about one of my jobs.
    Me-AaAaAa!

Wishlist and Top 5 list

Steam: MathewMii
    dA and Youtube: SillyEwe
    i uploaded my home i was busy putting custom thumbnails but enjoy! its here:http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8880157
  • thereesespiecethereesespiece Posts: 614 Member
    ZombieMew wrote: »
    Ahoy, peeps! I checked in on my job applications and I feel very confident about one of my jobs.

Good luck!!!
  • Okblondee7Okblondee7 Posts: 2,607 Member
    @ZombieMew, that is great news! I know you will do well! <3

@adamzaid, thank you! :)
    @HSmith2016, trust me, I get confused all the time! :)

@tac612 Yeah, I grew up watching him, even though his show started 6 years before I was born! He is so down to earth. My school was chanting "BILL BILL BILL BILL." I really wanted him to start singing the theme song ;)

And you are welcome everyone for your gifts. Felt a little cheeky earlier and snuck some in :P

Ahhh @Okblondee7 , you snuck into my WL! Thank you for my oven <3

edited April 2016
    @Loveandhate, I gifted you, but got that silly notice that I didn't have enough Simpoints. Let me know if you got it. Thanks and enjoy, if you did! :)

ETA: @Loveandhate, yay! you got it! :)
  • ZombieMewZombieMew Posts: 523 Member
    edited April 2016
    Thank you @SIMulated-EXP for the gift!

@LaineeCheri & @Okblondee7
    Thank you.
    Me-AaAaAa!

Wishlist and Top 5 list

Steam: MathewMii
    dA and Youtube: SillyEwe
    edited April 2016
    Okblondee7 wrote: »
    @Loveandhate, I gifted you, but got that silly notice that I didn't have enough Simpoints. Let me know if you got it. Thanks and enjoy, if you did! :)

@Okblondee7 Sometimes when I get that, if I log out or close out the browser completely and log back in it's ok after that! :smile:

Good luck @ZombieMew!!
    Thank you, @tac612! She got the gift, so all is well. :)

My Strep Throat is getting better; so I should be up to trying your 'fix' this weekend. I can't wait! That silly computer guy refuses to return my calls. Hazards of living in a strange town and having to depend on people you don't know... :|

My Strep Throat is getting better; so I should be up to trying your 'fix' this weekend. I can't wait! That silly computer guy refuses to return my calls. Hazards of living in a strange town and having to depend on people you don't know... :|

You're welcome @Okblondee7! I will be away this weekend but I might be on occasionally.... pretty spotty where I'm going.

Is it possible to play the game while not connected to the internet?
    tac612 wrote: »

You're welcome @Okblondee7! I will be away this weekend but I might be on occasionally.... pretty spotty where I'm going.

Is it possible to play the game while not connected to the internet?

Yes, it is. I have read of many folks suggesting this to avoid Origin, so I know it's possible. Have a wonderful time! <3