Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Next Gamepack ~ Island Vacation World?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    KamioKamio Posts: 2,213 Member
    edited April 2016
    @Sk8rblaze -edited first post accordingly. I don't think I made what I was getting at clear. Thanks for the tip.
    Simming since 2001!! Origin ID: KamioMax[/center]
  • Options
    Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member
    OP you might want to edit the thread title too. It's a bit misleading.
    1FKDfKj.png
  • Options
    SennieSennie Posts: 2,708 Member
    Kamio wrote: »
    Does anyone remember the survey that went out around a year ago asking simmers how keen they were for content relating to an island paradise/beach world? EA tends to pay attention to their feedback and everyone has been raving about Island Paradise from the Sims 3... I think there's a chance a beach themed vacation world is next on the agenda. (Just Speculation at this point)

I would go crazy for it though! What about you? I would love to see beach lots, volley ball, snorkelling, water skiing, catamaran rides, etc.

I <3 everything you mentioned here :) And who knows when they did their hint whenever that was "serving and fresh" may be tropical foods to do with this sort of pack and not a restaurants game pack :) You never know!

It would certainly be nice to have some vacation/holiday destinations to go with Outdoor Retreat :)

Matthew.
  • Options
    jackjack_kjackjack_k Posts: 8,601 Member
    @Kamio wrote: »
    @Sk8rblaze -edited first post accordingly. I don't think I made what I was getting at clear. Thanks for the tip.

The Ideas section is where you brainstorm potential concepts for the game. This is where you discuss the game in general, based on actual news.

I read the heading thinking some news had leaked.
  • Options
    GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,966 Member
    I could go for a vacation EP, however no half baked one a good thought EP.
    Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
  • Options
    Sk8rblazeSk8rblaze Posts: 7,570 Member
    Kamio wrote: »

Thank you! :smiley:
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    The club feature does not work with vacation mode.
  • Options
    fakefake Posts: 613 Member
    i Hope Mermaid Return :)