Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 FairyTale EP petion

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    loyallyroyalloyallyroyal Posts: 353 Member
    edited June 2013
    AmaraRena wrote:
    I would be ALL OVER a Fairy Tale EP so long as we also had the option to play the VILLAINS! LOL I wanna be the wicked witch, evil queen, bad fairy, siren (instead of mermaid!), mean stepsister, horrible stepmother, etc! And this EP has to have the option of the bad guys (and girls) actually WINNING! LOL So long as there's the option to play both sides, SIGN ME UP! :twisted:

This!! Give my evil sims something to do, an arch nemesis, ect. Right now evil sims don't have much to do outside of a small career.
  • Options
    AmaraRenaAmaraRena Posts: 6,533 Member
    edited June 2013
    AmaraRena wrote:
    I would be ALL OVER a Fairy Tale EP so long as we also had the option to play the VILLAINS! LOL I wanna be the wicked witch, evil queen, bad fairy, siren (instead of mermaid!), mean stepsister, horrible stepmother, etc! And this EP has to have the option of the bad guys (and girls) actually WINNING! LOL So long as there's the option to play both sides, SIGN ME UP! :twisted:

This!! Give my evil sims something to do, an arch nemesis, ect. Right now evil sims don't have much to do outside of a small career.

Yeah, it's hardly any fun at all being evil in TS3! Disappointing those baby llamas constantly only brings you so much evil glee! LOL Seriously, there DOES need to be a marked difference in the life path of evil Sims vs Good or Neutral Sims. Just joining the Criminal Career and going to a rabbithole building (and sometimes a rabbithole jail)just does NOT fulfill my evil ambitions! Even becoming the Emperor of Evil doesn't really do much! I mean, c'mon, what's an evil Sim to do??? :evil:
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,753 Member
    edited September 2013
    I meant to added wardrobe and a hat to the list of "how sims could get from A real world to B Enchanted Forest/Wonderland/Never Never Never land."
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    Fordee09Fordee09 Posts: 7,341 Member
    edited September 2013
    Why can't we just have another Supernatural. I'm sure you can whip up a Fairytale or 12 with another SN/MM. I don't see why we need to dedicate an entire EP to something that would probably have little to no content.

Plus; I have no possible interest in fairytales or stories that always have a happy ending. I was never a fond of'em as a kid.

I say that EA should just reboot Makin' Magic/Supernatural and make it more awesome, add a bit of this, add a bit of that- then "BAM" there you go, you can jump right in and make your own fairytales by using the stuff the EP gave you and al lil' bit of imagination.

An EP dedicated to Fairytales would be sorta' empty, just like an EP that has to do with farming. That is why I think it should be mixed in to another EP, along with farming that should be blended into a Hobbies or a Pets expansion pack.

I'm sure a load of people like this idea; but, a whole EP centered around some dumb blonde 🐸🐸🐸🐸 her manicured paws on a spinning wheel that makes clothes, which makes no sense since she is a princess and doesn't need to make clothes, and then passing out- just doesn't appeal to me. :lol:

No offence of course. I was joking about the last part a little.
    tumblr_mnt6wnw49M1rx891yo2_500.gif
  • Options
    GlamSugarGlamSugar Posts: 103
    edited September 2013
    I love this idea, and Supernatural's continuation as well. Why not both, so long as you can turn them on/off at will? I'd like several proper castle-building sets. One that builds a perfect, glittering fairy tale castle. One that builds a dark, gloomy castle. And then a good old fashioned medieval castle. The castle building set for TS3 is pretty fussy and not as functional as it ought to be. I'd love a medieval expansion pack, but a fairy tale expansion with medieval aspects would suffice.

I just hope they add more monsters, whether they are playable Sims or more like animals. How about ogres and angry wolves? And yes, the evil aspect needs some serious improvement. Even Disney has some pretty evil characters, and their movies are G and PG rated.

And please Sims 4 Team, less or no holes/buildings where Sims go in and have a text adventure. Let us see what's going on. You could add small places where Sims teleport to have mini-adventures. These areas don't have to be the size of World Adventures neighborhoods. A small cave, a castle and yard closed off by bushes or walls, anything like this would be great. Into the Future is a wonderful idea, but you don't have to do it on such a large scale every time for every single thing.

And please include babies/children/teens/elders in these EPs/stuff packs/whatever. I want mermaid tails, zombie children, etc. Hybrids would be nice, too. If modders can do it.. well.. just sayin'.
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    I know it was a joke Fordee but the point was that in a sense that "Beauty" (one of the two princesses who have that name)'s parents were being punished for not inviting/forgetting about the 13th fairy. Since in all or most adaptions of Sleeping Beauty, the King and Queen being trying for ages to have a kid. So what would be worse for them then to see their only kid die (if the 12rh fairy hadn't been hiding being a curtain and revised it) when their were no spares to take over? (Ok I'm going logically on fairytales I'm must be crazy)

Technically spinning wheel only makes thread not clothes are you getting confused with a sewing machine which wouldn't exist for another 3 centuries? (joke).
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    GlamSugar wrote:
    I love this idea, and Supernatural's continuation as well. Why not both, so long as you can turn them on/off at will? I'd like several proper castle-building sets. One that builds a perfect, glittering fairy tale castle. One that builds a dark, gloomy castle. And then a good old fashioned medieval castle. The castle building set for TS3 is pretty fussy and not as functional as it ought to be. I'd love a medieval expansion pack, but a fairy tale expansion with medieval aspects would suffice.

I just hope they add more monsters, whether they are playable Sims or more like animals. How about ogres and angry wolves? And yes, the evil aspect needs some serious improvement. Even Disney has some pretty evil characters, and their movies are G and PG rated.

And please Sims 4 Team, less or no holes/buildings where Sims go in and have a text adventure. Let us see what's going on. You could add small places where Sims teleport to have mini-adventures. These areas don't have to be the size of World Adventures neighborhoods. A small cave, a castle and yard closed off by bushes or walls, anything like this would be great. Into the Future is a wonderful idea, but you don't have to do it on such a large scale every time for every single thing.

And please include babies/children/teens/elders in these EPs/stuff packs/whatever. I want mermaid tails, zombie children, etc. Hybrids would be nice, too. If modders can do it.. well.. just sayin'.

I was thinking about maybe changing this to "Storybook EP" which could also included a B&W world (but then there would probably be people who said "Something wrong with my computer where did the colour go?") where a sim version of Doctor Frankenstein lives and his creation (which I would call "Adam").
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    LilithLilith Posts: 35 New Member
    edited September 2013
    I'd love to make a sim Storybrooke.
  • Options
    ArtemishuntressArtemishuntress Posts: 9
    edited October 2013
    I am in on the whole Fairy-tale Sims 4 ep because I love fair-tales and I love your Idea for the magic portals.
  • Options
    SarahE_IsMeSarahE_IsMe Posts: 517 Member
    edited October 2013
    I would love this as well, especially if there was a royal family!!! I could enact all of my childhood dreams haha
    "Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence. As far as possible without surrender be on good terms with all persons."
  • Options
    LenaDieters11LenaDieters11 Posts: 1,346 Member
    I think the world should look like a world inspired by Wonderland in Alice's Adventures in Wonderland
  • Options
    GaiaPumaGaiaPuma Posts: 2,278 Member
    Agree! Maybe a mix of sims medieval, supernatural and makin magic EPs :) ??? Would love it!

I make CC in my blog focused basically on fairy tales :) Hope we get them one day.
  • Options
    I use aliens as elves right now btw lol. I use a CC skin that let aliens have normal colored skins and use the pointy ears and superpowers to pretend they are either elves or faeries. It works for me!
  • Options
    Weird, why was this thread revived and brought here for sims 4 forum? O.o argh sorry for posting, didn't notice. But title mentioned TS4 and somebody bumped it!
  • Options
    GaiaPuma wrote: »
    Weird, why was this thread revived and brought here for sims 4 forum? O.o argh sorry for posting, didn't notice. But title mentioned TS4 and somebody bumped it!

I linked this thread on the *I&F's thread about EPs people wanted to see. and the @LenaDieters11 commented on this thread and that's what bumped it up
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    vergil7vergil7 Posts: 106 Member
    why not
  • Options
    simscoven88simscoven88 Posts: 58 Member
    LOVE the idea ! I'm just not a fan of shows like Once Upon a Time or Disney movies ..... I like the real old shool fairy tales that had a darker twist to them . Just because it's fantasy doesn't mean it has to be dumbed down .
    I'd really love to see an EP based on magic and tales .
    I think it would be cool if they introduced new NPCs with this one . Characters ( Good and Evil ) from old folklore such as old fairies who can grant wishes or curse you .
    All kinds of magical objects, etc ...
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    LOVE the idea ! I'm just not a fan of shows like Once Upon a Time or Disney movies ..... I like the real old shool fairy tales that had a darker twist to them . Just because it's fantasy doesn't mean it has to be dumbed down .
    I'd really love to see an EP based on magic and tales .
    I think it would be cool if they introduced new NPCs with this one . Characters ( Good and Evil ) from old folklore such as old fairies who can grant wishes or curse you .
    All kinds of magical objects, etc ...

actually in this case, you can MAKE a Fairy Godparent (male OR female) or a "Rumplestikslkin" (or a female verison or even a sea-witch/wizard character. Magic is a skill, and you can have a job as either a FG or a evil character (I need to figure that out..). You can have a Sleeping Handsome or a Frog Princess or Handsome and the Beastess (sp?) instead of the traditional fairytales. (oh and if you ask my opion, a Sleeping Handsome make more sense then Sleeping Beauty, since at least with a boy heir, he would inherited the kingdom on the King's death, well for a princess her husband would techinally inherited the parents' throne)
    6adMCGP.gif