Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

List of Challenges (Legacy and Other) for Sims 4

Comments

• Options
    EuphorialQueenEuphorialQueen Posts: 6,224 Member
    edited March 2016
    Stacey3663 wrote: »
    There is a challenge I found and the link is: sims4lifechallenges.blogspot.com
    Looks like that is called the Thankful Challenge by ? sims4life ?
    I read thru the challenge (text colors made it difficult) and left a comment with some questions. It looks a bit incomplete but could be a good start.
    Post edited by EuphorialQueen on
  • Options
    OmalkOmalk Posts: 11 New Member
    > @Omalk said:
    > Hey guys, I created another challenge, its called the travelling babysitter challenge:
    > Story: You grew up as a lonely child, you had no siblings your dad died and your mum is always on business trips, when you turned 13 you loneliness raged out of hand, one day you ran away hoping to get all lonely children like how you were, to be socially active and happy.
    > Note: It doesn't matter, if you choose to do this challenge with a male or a female sim.
    > You can take this challenge down two paths, both have different rules.
    > Rules path 1: (Good babysitter):
    > - You create your sim in CAS , must be a teen, NOT A YOUNG ADULT AND UP. (Both paths)
    > -You are not allowed to have the evil trait.
    > -You basically move into houses that involve children, no older siblings unless that older sibling has the insane trait. (Both paths)
    > -When you choose to babysit a family, make sure you move all adults out into not just a new house, A NEW TOWN. after I finish the rules I will tell you how I do it that without mods.(Both paths)
    > -Once the parents move out you must make their money zero as if the child doesn`t have money, and the parents took the money with them, you will be using your money but you start off with zero at first, and then the more you babysit the richer you become, once the parents are back you must bring all their old money back and take your money away.
    > -You can`t go to school, you can make money in ways more than babysitting, e.g painting, writing
    > -You must insure that the child attends school everyday.
    > -You can`t control the child, only yourself.(Both paths)
    > -You can only babysit a child for 3 days maximum, once these 3 days finish bring back the parents and have your teen go to a new child.(I will explain how you get paid after the rules.)(Both paths)
    > -You must be nice to all children, your treatment to children will affect how much will the child`s parents pay you.
    > This is how you get paid if you choose this path:
    > 100 simoleons if you leave and you are still an acquaintance with the child.
    > 300 simoleons if you leave and you are friends with the child.
    > 750 simoleons if you leave and you are good friends with the child.
    > 1000 simoleons if you leave and you are best friends with the child.
    > This is per child, if you were babysitting 2 children you get paid double this money table.
    > There is also bonuses,
    > +250 simoleons extra if you buy the child a book.
    > +500 simoleons extra if you buy the child a toybox.
    > +750 simoleons extra if you buy the child a doll house.
    > +1000 simoleons extra if you buy the child a skill building object.
    > Rules path 2: (Mean babysitter)
    > -You create your sim in CAS , must be a teen, NOT A YOUNG ADULT AND UP. (Both paths)
    > -You are not allowed to have the good or the bro trait.
    > -You basically move into houses that involve children, no older siblings unless that older sibling has the insane trait.(Both paths)
    > -When you choose to babysit a family, make sure you move all adults out into not just a new house, A NEW TOWN. after I finish the rules I will tell you how I do it that without mods.(Both paths)
    > -If you chose this path you stole some of your mom`s money when you ran away, so you start with 50 thousand, but make sure you set their money to zero as if the child doesn`t have money and that the parents took the money.
    > -You can`t go to school, you can make money in ways more than babysitting, e.g painting, writing
    > -You need to be as mean to the child as possible, he/she must hate you.
    > -You must ensure that the child either goes to school SOMETIMES or gets a grade down.
    > -You can`t control the child, only yourself.(Both paths)
    > -You can only babysit a child for 3 days maximum, once these 3 days finish bring back the parents and have your teen go to a new child.(I will explain how you get paid after the rules.)(Both paths)
    > -The child will hate so he/she will tell their parents about you, you need to impress the parents and insure they believe that they`re child is crazy, this will affect how much they pay you, and you can only give them nine interactions so use them wisely.
    > This is how you get paid if you chose this path:
    > +0 simoleons if all your interactions towards the parents went wrong.
    > +250 simoleons if 6-8 interactions towards the parents went wrong.
    > +500 simoleons if 3-5 interactions towards the parents went wrong.
    > +750 simoleons if 1-2 interactions towards the parents went wrong.
    > +1000 simoleons if all the interactions towards the parents went right.
    >
    > Cas: Create a teen, you make him/her look like how you want them but their appearances must represent their personalities.
    > For example if you chose path 1 make your teen look innocent and lovely. If you chose path 2 make your teen look like a punk. (No offense to anybody), For traits: If you chose path make your teen have the bro and the good trait. For path 2 the mean trait is required, the evil trait is discouraged though in this challenge so pick something else, you are only allowed to pick evil if there is no other trait you think is suitable, I don`t think its necessary though.
    > How to move in or move out your teen:
    > Move in (First kid): If the child you picked doesn`t have an older sibling, add/create an extra adult sim and then move your teen in and move the parents out then you kill the adult sim with cheats (you don`t have to but I advise to, kill him/her with cheats), If the child does have an older sibling age that sibling up to an adult, move the parents out move your teen in then age the sibling down and don`t forget to give him/her the insane trait, although try to find children with no teenagers in this household unless they are already insane.
    > Move out then in (all the other kids) : First move your teen into the new household then f the child you picked doesn`t have an older sibling, add/create an extra adult sim and then move your teen in and move the parents out then you kill the adult sim with cheats (you don`t have to but I advise to, kill him/her with cheats), If the child does have an older sibling age that sibling up to an adult, move the parents out move your teen in then age the sibling down and don`t forget to give him/her the insane trait, although try to find children with no teenagers in this household unless they are already insane.
    >
    > Get together update:
    > -Don`t let your child/crazy teen pee in the new bush.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    One more thing the challenge ends whenever the teen ages.
  • Options
    MsPrissy88MsPrissy88 Posts: 3,122 Member
    @OtterlyRidiculous - I just wanted to say that I absolutely LOVE your sim name and avatar!
    Origin ID -- MsPrissySim

My Twitch Channel

YouTube
  • Options
    YunikonYunikon Posts: 6 New Member
    Yes! This is great, I will add this to my favorites so I can come here when I want to make a challenge. If I find a new one I'll tell, and thanks for the list!
    Also, I'm new in the forum so... Hi! ^^
  • Options
    AmolicousAmolicous Posts: 4 New Member
    Well... I guess I'm gonna be busy for a while :D
  • Options
    Julyvee94Julyvee94 Posts: 6,694 Member
    Yunikon wrote: »
    Yes! This is great, I will add this to my favorites so I can come here when I want to make a challenge. If I find a new one I'll tell, and thanks for the list!
    Also, I'm new in the forum so... Hi! ^^

Welcome @Yunikon :) Did you check out this thread yet? It will help you with some forum-specific stuff like when you can post pictures and stuff :)http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/770609/member-or-new-member-everything-you-need-to-know/p1
  • Options
    YunikonYunikon Posts: 6 New Member
    @Julyvee94

Thanks, no, I didn't check it yet, I'll see it when I have the time (and I'm just here because for some reason EA is "finishing" my country's forum for a long time e.e)
    (And I couldn't quote your answer because I have "to be around for a little longer" e.e
  • Options
    Julyvee94Julyvee94 Posts: 6,694 Member
  • Options
    PracticallyasimPracticallyasim Posts: 40 Member
    forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/883076
  • Options
    @EuphorialQueen thank you! :)
  • Options
    JoshMJoshM Posts: 33 Member
    I made a few challenges a while back now. Some people may be interested in them. The Elemental Challenge and The GOT: Nobody to Nobility Challenge. Check em' out.
  • Options
    Teamjelsa5Teamjelsa5 Posts: 2 New Member
    i'm starting my own series based off of the selection series by Kiera Cass
  • Options
    I think I'm going to start with a Legacy challenge :) And I'll post it once I become a member and am no longer a new member
  • Options
    ZorantZorant Posts: 2 New Member
    Had an idea for a challenge/rp. Can't post it yet but I will leave a link when I can. I would call it the Vandal Savage or Immortal secret challenge.
  • Options
    LegitUglyDucklingLegitUglyDuckling Posts: 84 Member
    edited April 2016
    @Katie1351 I really feel like doing both option one and two to make the challenge more exciting. Number 1 happens first then he needs a place to stay so then number two happens.
    Post edited by LegitUglyDuckling on
    Just lil' old me; the legitimate ugly duckling. I'll try to be a swan mummy, I'll try...
  • Options
    @Katie1351 I really feel like doing both option one and two to make the challenge more exciting. Number 1 happens first then he needs a place to stay so then number two happens.
    @LegitUglyDuckling
    First - I love your name and Minion avatar.
    Second - My juvenile sense of humor kicked in when I read your comment.
    ... then number two happens.
    *Chuckle*
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    @LegitUglyDuckling
    First - I love your name and Minion avatar.
    Second - My juvenile sense of humor kicked in when I read your comment.
    ... then number two happens.
    *Chuckle*

Ohemgee. Hehe thanks. Those bunnies are so cute tho, I wish it was legal to have a pet rabbit... *sigh*
    Post edited by LegitUglyDuckling on
    Just lil' old me; the legitimate ugly duckling. I'll try to be a swan mummy, I'll try...
  • Options
    @OtterlyRidiculous I love your name and profile picture! I been giggling for the past 5 minutes and my friend keeps giving me weird looks. That pic is priceless :D:D:smiley:
  • Options
    KristalSimsKristalSims Posts: 213 Member
    edited April 2016
    @katie8313 I'm trying your challenge and writing a blog about it. I've included a link to your rules here on the forum. You can check it out here. I'll be making updates soon.
    kristalsims-banner.jpg

• Options
    DeannacarverDeannacarver Posts: 119 Member
    i love teh asylum challenge,room challenge, and rags to riches.Those are my favorite ones i have done
  • Options
    i love teh asylum challenge,room challenge, and rags to riches.Those are my favorite ones i have done
    The Sims 4 Asylum Challenge by @simswithcheese , Sims 4 Room Challenge by @katoregama , Rosebud Challenge (adapted to replace the Rags to Riches challenge) and a few others are great fun.
  • Options
    AlHollandiyahAlHollandiyah Posts: 1,121 Member
    edited April 2016
    @EuphorialQueen, since you are the expert, do you know of any existing 'Legendary Legacy' challenges? Thats the award that you get if you have 1 family for 100 generations (for the people who haven't seen it, as I guess it's quite rare), so it is really a long run challenge!

Personally, originally wise I love the 100 baby challenge, the extreme rosebud challenge (sometimes also combined with other challenges) and my current trial of a new prison challenge! A legacy challenge is also on my ToDo list, and the Legendary one entices me a lot!
  • Options
    @AlHollandiyah
    i080.gif
    No true Legendary Legacy (100 Generations) that I know.
    I would say that any Legacy style would work as a kick-start on 100 generations.
    Rosebud 500K Solitaire (extreme rosebud challenge) is another favorite. as a matter of fact I am finishing one now.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top