Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Daily Deal (DD) 2018 Rotation List and Sales Help

Comments

• ajaxpostajaxpost Posts: 4,200 Member
    calents wrote: »
    ... Also, @ajaxpost I noticed you started following me on Tumblr! Thank you! :cookie::cookie::cookie::smiley:
    Ahh! Is that you?! :smiley:

To be honest, I don't really 'get' Tumblr, don't understand how it works ... or maybe it doesn't work like I expect/want it to, so I don't spend much time there at all.

But, I was delighted, and grateful, when I noticed that several Tumblrers (what is the collective noun?!) had reblogged my lottery. I will try to make more use of it ... when I remember! :blush:

• calentscalents Posts: 245 Member
    ajaxpost wrote: »
    calents wrote: »
    ... Also, @ajaxpost I noticed you started following me on Tumblr! Thank you! :cookie::cookie::cookie::smiley:
    Ahh! Is that you?! :smiley:

To be honest, I don't really 'get' Tumblr, don't understand how it works ... or maybe it doesn't work like I expect/want it to, so I don't spend much time there at all.

But, I was delighted, and grateful, when I noticed that several Tumblrers (what is the collective noun?!) had reblogged my lottery. I will try to make more use of it ... when I remember! :blush:

You know, I'm kind of in the same boat! I originally created mine to follow a handful of story Simblrs, then decided to use it to catalog CC I may use in the future and document my worldbuilding stuff as I thought it was too early in its stages to warrant its own thread in the forums. I don't fully understand how it works myself, so I mostly just use it as an organizational tool. :blush:
    Now a member of the Own the Store Club! Thank you to everyone who helped!
  • angeljess26angeljess26 Posts: 2,400 Member
    Here is an update for the list. This update covers the next 25ish hours.
    In this section of the list we have some green (best price) deals. These are located at numbers 746, 747, 748 and 750.
    We also have some white (once on the rotation) deals. These are at numbers 739 (current deal), 741, 745 and 749.
    Enjoy your shopping.

Current Deal

739 ) Ultra Lounge Ceiling Lights / 6 / 28 / 79% / 2 hours
    Part of: Ultra Lounge Kitchen; Ultra Lounge Kitchen + Bath; Ultra Lounge 2010; Best of 2010 Collection
    This is the only time the item is offered on the DD

Upcoming Deals

740 ) Boho Vintage Women's Collection / 816 / 1584 / 48% / 2 hours
    Part of: September 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 64, # 199, but less than # 531)

741 ) Marvelous Mirror / 23 / 75 / 69% / 2 hours
    Part of: Indulgent Living; Indulgent Living + Luxe Loungewear

742 ) Mediterranean Villa Kitchen/Dining / 336 / 630 / 47% / 2 hours
    Part of: July 2011 Compilation Set; Charmingly Simple Kitchen Collection (one item)
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 89, # 370, # 692)

743 ) Wretched Threads / 780 / 1300 / 40% / 2 hours
    Part of: Front Row Center Bedroom + Wretched Threads
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 295, # 432, # 127)

744 ) Loads of Laundry / 600 / 1080 / 44% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation
    Includes: Ultra Lounge Laundry; I Heart the 50’s Laundry; Bayside Laundry
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 447, # 399, # 834, but less than # 688)

745 ) Haute Hacienda Dining Room- Artful Adobe Fireplace / 98 / 162 / 40% / 2 hours
    Part of: Haute Hacienda Dining Room Set; Haute Hacienda Kitchen and Dining Room Compilation; Fabulous Fiesta!; April 2012 Compilation Set

746 ) Luxe Kidswears / 270 / 1000 / 73% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 589, # 827)

747 ) Haute Hip / 333 / 859 / 61% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation; 1 item included in Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 848)

748 ) More Magic! / 902 / 1782 / 49% / 2 hours
    Part of: January 2012 Compilation; parts of More Magic! are included in Enchanted Bundle of Dark Dealings
    Includes: The Soothsayers Crystal Ball Set
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 133, # 672, # 143)

749 ) Linen Leafs Shirt / 34 / 68 / 50% / 2 hours
    Part of: Beach Bummin'

750 ) The Jazz Age Wear / 560 / 1029 / 46% / 2 hours
    Part of: Jazz Age Living Room + Jazz Age Wear; February 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 550, # 695)

751 ) May 2012 Compilation Set / 1540 / 2800 / 45% / 2 hours
    Not part of any set or compilation
    Includes: Kingdom of Cambodia Bedroom and Bathroom Collection; Kingdom of Cambodia Bedroom Set; Kingdom of Cambodia Bathroom Set; Gothic Glamour- Living Room and Home Office Collection; Technophobe No More; Gothic Glamour- Home Office Set; Gothic G
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 454, # 395, # 436)
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • trithonetrithone Posts: 1,406 Member
    Here are the current and upcoming deals for the next 23 hours. We have one 1-hour deal in this set at number 758. We will also see the best discounts on Regal Living Dining Set (753), Haiku of the Lotus (754), Everyday Casual Chic (759), You Spin My Time (760), and Sun Surf & Sand (Swim + Sleep) (762). The last deal in this section (763 - Futuristic Gleeves Jacket) is from Seeing Stars, which is not CYS enabled, so it is better to purchase it as part of that set than separately. Happy Shopping!

Current Deal:
    751 ) May 2012 Compilation Set / 1540 / 2800 / 45% / 2 hours
    Includes: Kingdom of Cambodia Bedroom and Bathroom Collection; Kingdom of Cambodia Bedroom Set; Kingdom of Cambodia Bathroom Set; Gothic Glamour- Living Room and Home Office Collection; Technophobe No More; Gothic Glamour- Home Office Set; Gothic G
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 454, # 395, # 436)

Upcoming Deals:

752 ) Provence / 343 / 693 / 51% / 2 hours
    Part of: World Inspiration Compilation; 3 items are included in Charmingly Simple Kitchen Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 152, # 933, # 610)

753 ) Regal Living Dining Room Set / 185 / 244 / 24% / 2 hours
    Part of: Full Regal Living Set
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 258)

754 ) Haiku of the Lotus / 10 / 25 / 60% / 2 hours
    Part of: Itadakimasu! Japanese Inspired Dining; Best of 2012 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 616)

755 ) Cloud 9 Counters / 27 / 50 / 46% / 2 hours
    Part of: Hogan's Deep-Fried Diner Starter Kit; I Heart the '50s

756 ) Hacienda Luxury / 542 / 941 / 42% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 195, # 434)

757 ) Little Trees / 14 / 31 / 55% / 2 hours
    Part of: Contemporary Comfort Living; June 2011 Compilation

This is a one-hour deal
    758 ) Happily Ever After- Market Square Outfit / 14 / 31 / 55% / 1 hour
    Part of: Happily Ever After Clothing and Hairstyles; Once Upon a Time Cottage; Make a Wish Compilation

759 ) Everyday Casual Chic / 378 / 1337 / 72% / 2 hours
    Part of: May 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 628, # 354)

760 ) You Spin My Time / 7 / 25 / 72% / 2 hours
    Part of: Front Row Center Bedroom; Front Row Center Bedroom + Wretched Threads
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 265, # 500)

761 ) Chef Jean's Choice Island Cabinet / 24 / 55 / 56% / 2 hours
    Part of: Ultra Lounge Kitchen; Ultra Lounge Kitchen + Bath; Ultra Lounge 2010; Best of 2010 Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 107)

762 ) Sun, Surf & Sand (Swim + Sleep) / 543 / 1535 / 65% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation; 1 item included in Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty
    Includes: Sun, Surf & Sand (Sleep); Life’s a Beach (Swim)
    Repeat Deal: This one of two deals with the least expensive price for this item (Same as # 506 but less than # 430)

763 ) Show Stopping Style- Futuristic Gleeves Jacket / 19 / 45 / 58% / 2 hours
    Part of: Show Stopping Styles Collection; Seeing Stars
    a.k.a. Samantha (though Sam is just fine, too. Also, Simmantha, according to my husband.)

Thanks to a lot of amazing sim friends I have owned the store for a while now. If you'd like to help out a really good friend of mine who just started playing the game, here is his wishlist. Thanks!

• KevinL5275KevinL5275 Posts: 2,489 Member
    trithone wrote: »
    759 ) Everyday Casual Chic / 378 / 1337 / 72% / 2 hours
    Part of: May 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 628, # 354)

762 ) Sun, Surf & Sand (Swim + Sleep) / 543 / 1535 / 65% / 2 hours
    Includes: Sun, Surf & Sand (Sleep); Life’s a Beach (Swim)
    Repeat Deal: This one of two deals with the least expensive price for this item (Same as # 506 but less than # 430)

These are the two on my list.

I picked up "Luxe Kidswears" and "More Magic!" today so I can't wait to play with my new toys. :)

Was there ever an official explanation for why some sets are not CYS? And I'm guessing that will never change since Sims 3 is not as supported anymore like Sims 4 is....
    I'm a 48 year old married man, with a beautiful wife, a cat, and a simverted personality.My Sims 3 Pictures
    edited March 2016
    KevinL5275 wrote: »

Was there ever an official explanation for why some sets are not CYS? And I'm guessing that will never change since Sims 3 is not as supported anymore like Sims 4 is....

At one point there was a bit of talk by the gurus about those sets becoming CYS enabled, but they never did. Other than that, I don't know. Sorry.
    a.k.a. Samantha (though Sam is just fine, too. Also, Simmantha, according to my husband.)

Thanks to a lot of amazing sim friends I have owned the store for a while now. If you'd like to help out a really good friend of mine who just started playing the game, here is his wishlist. Thanks!

• JohJoh Posts: 37 Member
    > @Me1620 said:
    > @joh - Excellent. Are you planning on getting Sunlit Tides? If so, I hope you marked Apr/17/16 on your calendar when it is offered at Deal 972.

Thanks for the heads up on Sunlit tides--- 1127sp is a great deal for a world!
    > @KevinL5275 said:
    > Joh wrote: »
    >
    > I got the Serenity Retreat! Yippee! I'm feeling more serene already!!! :smiley:
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I missed it by 5 minutes. :( I'll have to wait for it to come around again.

Awwww... sorry to hear that, Kevin. I feel your pain, I missed the Boardwalk on the 25th, fell asleep and missed the 3:19AM-5:19AM window... oh well, next time!

I am not missing the Deliciously Indulgent Bakery (deal #771) tomorrow. I'm meeting up with a school friend I haven't seen since just after college. I'm going to look like a complete doofus, because I'm bringing the laptop, so I don't miss out on the bakery! :blush:
    > @ajaxpost said:
    > KevinL5275 wrote: »
    >
    >
    > I got the Serenity Retreat! Yippee! I'm feeling more serene already!!! :smiley:
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Ahh, the agony and the ecstasy of the DD Stalker!
    >
    > Congrats @Joh on snagging a rather fine venue. Even if you don't use the Serenity Retreat itself the PC and build items are very nice to use in your own builds.
    >
    > And @KevinL5275, so sorry to hear that you missed it this time, the DD can be cruel sometimes but if you need a sympathetic cookie or hug, we're all here for ya. :)

Thanks @ajaxpost! I do like it, and the items are really nice, lol, it's starting to get hard to find things though! I'm working on a wedding venue now, and I'm tempted to add another wedding spot on the lot, because I like the new tropical wedding arch so much!
    Joh wrote: »
    > @KevinL5275 said:
    >
    >

Awwww... sorry to hear that, Kevin. I feel your pain, I missed the Boardwalk on the 25th, fell asleep and missed the 3:19AM-5:19AM window... oh well, next time!

I am not missing the Deliciously Indulgent Bakery (deal #771) tomorrow. I'm meeting up with a school friend I haven't seen since just after college. I'm going to look like a complete doofus, because I'm bringing the laptop, so I don't miss out on the bakery! :blush:

Oh yes, I have my alarm set for the bakery as well. :) I've been waiting for that one, so I can create other shops and stores with the cash register.
    I'm a 48 year old married man, with a beautiful wife, a cat, and a simverted personality.My Sims 3 Pictures
  • calentscalents Posts: 245 Member
    edited March 2016
    Awfully quiet on here today...

Edit: Must be time to randomly gift people then...
    As a reminder, the instructions for a clean wishlist are located here .
    Now a member of the Own the Store Club! Thank you to everyone who helped!
  • EniracYEniracY Posts: 1,008 Member
    I have returned! From illness and a suddenly busy life.

So ready to start hunting down the Store again :# Kind of gutted I missed out on a few deals in my absence but ah well. How is everyone?
    'Understanding is half the battle. Fireballs are the other half.'
    - Acolyte Sousuke

'You can English in an English way all the way to the English'
    'Whether it rains, whether it snows, Sims now have weather, whatever the weather whether they like it or not.'
    Woooooooo!! Sun, Surf, & Sand on green download for free when it popped up as the daily deal. Awesome! *happy dance*
  • Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,983 Member
    @EniracY - Welcome back. Sorry to hear you were not feeling well. Glad to hear you are ready to stalk the DD again.

@KevinL5275 - Love to hear about the green buttons.
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
    Deal #771TheDeliciously Indulgent Bakery--- it WILL be mine today!!! I'm getting hungry just thinking about it!!! :smiley:
  • angeljess26angeljess26 Posts: 2,400 Member
    Here's an update for the list. This update covers the next almost 24 hours.
    In this section of the list we have 3 green (best price) deals at numbers 771, 778 and 779.
    Numbers 774 and 776 are our white (once on the rotation) deals.
    The rest is red (worst price) and yellow (medium price) deals.
    Enjoy your shopping.

Current Deal

769 ) Aims Co. Choc-O-Falls Fountain / 230 / 545 / 58% / 2 hours
    Part of: Le Cirque Celebration!
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 337, but less than # 902)

Upcoming Deals

Here is the official trailer so you can preview the venue. This is one of the first venues released by the store, so it does not contain any premium items.

770 ) Olympian Physique / 560 / 1000 / 44% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 187, # 720, # 331, # 559 # 924) (Deals 331, 559 and 924 are same price)

771 ) Deliciously Indulgent Bakery / 855 / 1900 / 55% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 580, # 172)

772 ) Show Stopping Styles Collection / 802 / 1573 / 49% / 2 hours
    Part of: Seeing Stars
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 330, # 488, but less than # 596)

773 ) Vertical Challenge Rock Wall / 240 / 545 / 56% / 2 hours
    Part of: Man Cave Compilation; Adventurous Life!; World Inspiration Compilation (indirectly by owning Adventurous Life!)
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 573, # 214)

774 ) Vineyard Vittles Dining Table / 36 / 99 / 64% / 2 hours
    Part of: Mediterranean Villa Kitchen/Dining; July 2011 Compilation; Villa Paraíso

775 ) Hogan’s Deep-Fried Diner Starter Kit / 330 / 600 / 45% / 2 hours
    Part of: I Heart The 50’s
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 521, # 483)

776 ) Hogan's Hat / 58 / 100 / 42% / 2 hours
    Part of: Rebel Just Because; I Heart The 50's

777 ) Bayside Laundry / 195 / 299 / 35% / 2 hours
    Part of: Loads of Laundry
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 539)

778 ) Everyday - Cool Summer Nights / 420 / 1386 / 70% / 2 hours
    Part of: July 2011 Compilation Set
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 76, # 847)

779 ) Barbeque Grill Chest / 26 / 81 / 68% / 2 hours
    Part of: Nautical Living
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 223)

780 ) Hewnsman Outdoor Set / 248 / 495 / 50% / 2 hours
    Part of: Full Hewnsman Set
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 463, # 309, but less than # 679)
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
    Joh wrote: »
    Deal #771TheDeliciously Indulgent Bakery--- it WILL be mine today!!! I'm getting hungry just thinking about it!!! :smiley:
    Good luck, it's a lovely venue ... so many cakes! :blush:

And it works great with the tea set from the Old Mill set.

Can I make a deal with someone? I think you can gift people at the sale price right? This deal comes up at 3am for me, and I'm not going to stay up to get it. If someone would gift it to me during the sale, I will return the favor and gift you something else of similar value of your choice.
    edited March 2016
    KevinL5275 wrote: »
    Can I make a deal with someone? I think you can gift people at the sale price right? This deal comes up at 3am for me, and I'm not going to stay up to get it. If someone would gift it to me during the sale, I will return the favor and gift you something else of similar value of your choice.
    No, sadly it is not possible to gift Store content when it is on sale :cry:

You don't have to stay up you know ... you could go to bed early and set an alarm to get you up in time ... that's what a real DD stalker would do! ;)
    Post edited by ajaxpost on
  • despina53despina53 Posts: 1,654 Member
    edited March 2016
    @KevinL5275 - Please check your in-box ;)

ETA: You might want to break up some of those sets on your wishlist so we can "have at 'em" :smiley:
    Call me Dee :p
    Proud member of the "Own The Store Club"
    ajaxpost wrote: »
    No, sadly it is not possible to gift Store content when it is on sale :cry:

You don't have to stay up you know ... you could go to bed early and set an alarm to get you up in time ... that's what a real DD stalker would do! ;)
    despina53 wrote: »
    @KevinL5275 - Please check your in-box ;)

ETA: You might want to break up some of those sets on your wishlist so we can "have at 'em" :smiley:

@ajaxpost Well that's a bummer! I'd stay up if it was Friday or Saturday night, but I'm too old to stay up late or get up early on a weeknight.

@despina53 You rock!!! Thank you! Here's a dozen internet chocolate chip cookies for you!

th?id=OIP.Mb61491683a72fecab9589af70740d7afH0&pid=15.1&P=0&w=300&h=300
  • despina53despina53 Posts: 1,654 Member
    Nom nom nom. Delicious! :*
    Call me Dee :p
    Proud member of the "Own The Store Club"
    I got the bakery! :smiley: I missed everything else I wanted to get yesterday, but the bakery is ours!!! :smiley:
  • FoxyLovesKittyFoxyLovesKitty Posts: 889 Member
    *randomly appears after not being here forever*
    I finally got the Deliciously Indulgent Bakery yesterday! Going to install it now :smiley:
    Here are the current and upcoming deals for the next 24 hours. We will see the best discounts on Live, Laugh, Love (784), the Edwardian Expressions - Classy Clean Dishwasher (787), and Club Vaindenburger Relaxation (Den + Study) (790). Happy Shopping!

Current Deal:
    780 ) Hewnsman Outdoor Set / 248 / 495 / 50% / 2 hours
    Part of: Full Hewnsman Set
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 463, # 309, but less than # 679)

Upcoming Deals:
    781 ) SCORE Television / 42 / 99 / 58% / 2 hours
    Part of: It’s Game Time!; Man Cave Compilation

782 ) Estate Fence / 13 / 17 / 24% / 2 hours
    Part of: Full Regal Living Set

783 ) Rebel Just Because / 480 / 800 / 40% / 2 hours
    Part of: I Heart The 50’s
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 874, # 269)

784 ) Live, Laugh, Love / 728 / 1953 / 63% / 2 hours
    Part of: March 2013 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This one of two deals with the least expensive price for this item (Same as # 345 but less than # 561)

785 ) The Sims Classic- Not Really Antlers Display / 7 / 25 / 72% / 2 hours
    Part of: The Sims Classic- Welcome Back to Three Lakes Set; Killer Classics; January 2012 Compilation; The Gentlemen's Lounge Collection

786 ) Oktoberfest Celebration / 230 / 480 / 52% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 175)

787 ) Edwardian Expression Kitchen- Classy Clean Dishwasher / 25 / 81 / 69% / 2 hours
    Part of: Edwardian Expression Kitchen Set; New Year, New Kitchen!; January 2012 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 9)

788 ) Bon Vivant Buffet / 45 / 58 / 22% / 2 hours
    Part of: Romanza Ceremony + Reception; Romanza Ceremony, Reception + Attire

789 ) Kingdom of Cambodia Bathroom- Self Reflection Wall Mirror / 19 / 89 / 79% / 2 hours
    Part of: Kingdom of Cambodia Bathroom Set; Kingdom of Cambodia Bedroom and Bathroom Collection; May 2012 Compilation Set

790 ) Club Vaindenburger Relaxation (Den + Study) / 234 / 891 / 74% / 2 hours
    Includes: Club Vaindenburger Den; Club Vaindenburger Study
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 471, # 835)

791 ) Haute Hacienda Kitchen- Fiesta Time Clock / 12 / 25 / 52% / 2 hours
    Part of: Haute Hacienda Kitchen Set; Haute Hacienda Kitchen and Dining Room Compilation; Fabulous Fiesta!; April 2012 Compilation Set

792 ) Dreams of India / 512 / 1550 / 67% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 106, # 161)

793 ) Elegant Cap Sleeves / 29 / 30 / 3% / 2 hours
    Part of: Romanza Ceremony + Attire; Romanza Ceremony, Reception + Attire

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top