Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 3 Custom Worlds

Does anyone know any great worlds I can download for the Sims 3? I want something which looks similar to island paradise but has a big world! Island Paradise is my favourite but I'm unable to put half the lots down (pubs, clubs etc) because there's just no room. I'm looking for a new world which looks similar to it. I love the water, island and beach feel. I looked for hours yesterday and didn't come across anything I was 100% happy with. I just wondered if anyone knew of any good ones that I may have missed.

I'd be so grateful if someone could respond! <3

Comments

• LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
  • ShimmeringBloodShimmeringBlood Posts: 50 Member
    @LaBlue0314 thank you! taking a look through them now :smiley: fingers crossed!
  • LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    Your welcome. :)
  • deadhaus123deadhaus123 Posts: 475 Member
    edited March 2016
    Does anyone know any great worlds I can download for the Sims 3? I want something which looks similar to island paradise but has a big world! Island Paradise is my favourite but I'm unable to put half the lots down (pubs, clubs etc) because there's just no room. I'm looking for a new world which looks similar to it. I love the water, island and beach feel. I looked for hours yesterday and didn't come across anything I was 100% happy with. I just wondered if anyone knew of any good ones that I may have missed.

I'd be so grateful if someone could respond!

well i would have to recommend my own lol. If you can hold out a while longer this world is designed to go head to head with any island world out there! forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/865287/sunlit-city-working-title-the-new-youtube-promo-is-called-sims-3-world-sunlit-tides-remastered/p5
    [img][/img]UjBiOYQ.jpg
  • flstriderflstrider Posts: 1,912 Member
    I do have a couple of worlds you may be interested in, one of which is Newreign County which is a build it yourself world. It contains most all of the rabbit holes and a couple of starter homes to help you get started. there are also a couple of completed world as well...... My "Worlds Thread" can be found linked in my signature
    My World's thread linked in Sig
    NewSig.jpg

@deadhaus123 omg from what I can see it looks beautiful!! How long would I roughly be waiting it out for do you think?

@LaBlue0314 I found a couple yesterday that I really like so I'm going to investigate into them further. - Thanks again! :)

@flstrider thanks for the suggestions also. I don't have the patience to build it myself. I don't even make my own Sims I always download them! hahaha. I just don't have the patience or talent.. I will take a look at the completed ones, thanks :smile:
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,586 Member

well i would have to recommend my own lol. If you can hold out a while longer this world is designed to go head to head with any island world out there! forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/865287/sunlit-city-working-title-the-new-youtube-promo-is-called-sims-3-world-sunlit-tides-remastered/p5

That sounds like a challenge....
    :lol: I'm just joking with ya. You did good with remastering EA's world.
    edited March 2016
    Rflong7 wrote: »

Hahaha THANKS Rflong7 !! You are a veteran in the building community, and I only hope that one day I can feel that kind of recognition! I remember staring at your worlds in awe, and it really helped motivate/inspire me to build.

Edit*** if you have the time I would love to see if you could help me out on another world I started and got 80% done it's the Roaring Heights world I haven't added any custom lots or content to that one but I added a lot of roads and more empty lots and did a lot of terrain sculpting. I will share some pics and go from there!
    [img][/img]UjBiOYQ.jpg
    @deadhaus123 just clicked your YouTube video after you suggested for me to check it out and it turns out I've already watched it 2 days ago and commented 2 days ago on YouTube (I have a diff account name on there) - how funny. Definitely eager to use your world :)

Hahaha THANKS Rflong7 !! You are a veteran in the building community, and I only hope that one day I can feel that kind of recognition! I remember staring at your worlds in awe, and it really helped motivate/inspire me to build.

Edit*** if you have the time I would love to see if you could help me out on another world I started and got 80% done it's the Roaring Heights world I haven't added any custom lots or content to that one but I added a lot of roads and more empty lots and did a lot of terrain sculpting. I will share some pics and go from there!

Aw, Thanks! :blush:

Sure, I'd love to help If I can.
    I sometimes wish I still felt the need to make more. :cry:
    edited March 2016

Well maybe we can get a remake series started! The Roaring heights remake was originally going to be my personal legacy style world so I spent hundreds of hours crafting it and making sure the roads looked good. I also built 2 golf courses farm area and legacy lot area. I also added a custom airport and cruise ship area (the only cc). It looks really really good and won't take much time to finish when I get home from work I'll share some pics of it.
    [img][/img]UjBiOYQ.jpg
    I hope you're able to see my comments to you @deadhaus123 as I'm unable to 'quote' In response to your previous comments :P
    edited March 2016

Here's some screens as promised Rflong7.... I am all about constructing "ritzy" areas for 5 or so legacy lots for people to construct "dream mansions" on. That is my priority with any world. As you can see i have a nice community for that already built as well as the other parts i mentioned. I would absolutely love your help finishing this world if you have time. I can send you the world file if you want to take a closer look!

[img][/img]Screenshot-157_zpsyknrwozq.jpg
    Screenshot-161_zpsvvaqyyzv.jpg
    Screenshot-159_zpsojmopimx.jpg
    Screenshot-160_zps6yjwth6m.jpg
    Post edited by deadhaus123 on
    [img][/img]UjBiOYQ.jpg
    @deadhaus123 I do love Legacy Areas and always had them in my worlds... Your edit of the world looks grand. Why do you need my help? :)
    edited March 2016
    @deadhaus123 I do love Legacy Areas and always had them in my worlds... Your edit of the world looks grand. Why do you need my help? :)

hehe well thanks ! ... i would love it if you could fix the routing i tried it in game a little bit but couldn't get it to work correctly. I know all of your worlds run so smooth so i was wondering if at some point down the road you would take a look at it and help fix it. To tell you the truth the Sunlit Tides remake has exhausted me to the point that i need a break from world building. When it's done i would still like to share both with the community. Once i share the Sunlit Tides world if i get positive feedback, if you wanted to help me by finishing the roaring heights one that would be cool otherwise it may be on hold for a while lol. Just let me know if you want to or when you have some time or i'm sure i will get around to it eventually.
    [img][/img]UjBiOYQ.jpg
    edited March 2016
    I hope you're able to see my comments to you @deadhaus123 as I'm unable to 'quote' In response to your previous comments :P

Thanks and yes i did see your comments! ... I'm glad you like what you see so far concerning my Sunlit Tides remake! it should be ready real soon as the world is performing well in my beta tests!
    [img][/img]UjBiOYQ.jpg

hehe well thanks ! ... i would love it if you could fix the routing i tried it in game a little bit but couldn't get it to work correctly. I know all of your worlds run so smooth so i was wondering if at some point down the road you would take a look at it and help fix it. To tell you the truth the Sunlit Tides remake has exhausted me to the point that i need a break from world building. When it's done i would still like to share both with the community. Once i share the Sunlit Tides world if i get positive feedback, if you wanted to help me by finishing the roaring heights one that would be cool otherwise it may be on hold for a while lol. Just let me know if you want to or when you have some time or i'm sure i will get around to it eventually.

Sure I can do that. You can PM me the links and what you want me to look at.

Sure I can do that. You can PM me the links and what you want me to look at.

Awesome! that would be very nice of you, I'll keep in touch!
    [img][/img]UjBiOYQ.jpg
    Yeah thanks guys.. don't mind me :P LOL
    #Ignored
    @deadhaus123 that's great news! I really hope to see it soon. :D
    #Ignored

Hi

Sorry. I didn't mean to ignore you. I'm glad you found a world you like. :)
    Haha no worries @Rflong7. I was actually looking at your worlds too! very talented :)
    Thanks! But mine were made before all the expansions except for two and most were for the player to add their lots. I'm was running out of ideas for new houses. XD
  • HopeAKHopeAK Posts: 309 Member
    edited April 2016
    I have just uploaded my world, a mix of city life, tropical paradise and mountain chains <3 here you go http://sims3loveandinspiration.tumblr.com/post/141971057099/100-followers-giftmounttropic-city-hello-after[img][/img]Screenshot-940_zpswlrsznwo.png
    [img][/img]Screenshot-873_zpsfkurr9gy.png
    [img][/img]Screenshot-908_zps2feaex2r.png
    [img][/img]Screenshot-928_zpsx7h5otlk.png
    [img][/img]Screenshot-929_zpsymzjeu0w.png
    [img][/img]BeFunky%20Collage2_zps8mbd0wwb.jpg
    [img][/img]Screenshot-932_zps6xnibo2p.png
    [img][/img]BeFunky%20Collage_zpshqwkyhoz.jpg

Description:

Mounttropic City is the perfect combination of City Life, tropical Paradise and Mountain Chains. Now you’re Sims have the chance to take a vacation on a tropical island, go skiing in the mountains, and live a suburban or city life, all in one world!