Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

If a movie was made of your life, who would play you?

StilettoBlackStilettoBlack Posts: 3,844 Member
& What would the movie be about?

Mine would be Sandra Bullock. My husband says my sister looks like her. So would I, right?
She would be an artist who drew weird things, listened to weird music & had a bulldog best friend.

Comments

• Options
    MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    Either Tilda Swinton or Hugo Weaving. Or both.
    It would be about Stormageddon, Dark Lord of all, death, destroyer of worlds... and anxiety.
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • Options
    ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    edited March 2016
    Maggie Siff would play me. It would be about a slightly *cough* maybe more than slightly *cough* crazy lady trying to make it day by day, family being the most important thing to her, and fighting a evil ex (who may or may not have been put into a sims game to be made to suffer).
    p8L4V6v.png
  • Options
    MelaidhrinMelaidhrin Posts: 35 Member
    Angelina Jolie. We look nothing alike but I feel like she could capture the essence of my being.
    gnome2.png
  • Options
    NZsimm3rNZsimm3r Posts: 9,265 Member
    I have no idea but I'd like to be William Shakespeare for a day year. Does that count?
    I'm a girl who likes to play with boys, what can I say... o:)

“Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.”Will Wright.
  • Options
    Savage_Patch_KiddSavage_Patch_Kidd Posts: 2,937 Member
    I would just make another Deadpool :joy:

Hmmm.... but I would also love to be a crazy X mutant genes, chaotic neutral magician slash martial arts master acted by someone who was a fusion of drunk pirate version Johnny Depp & evil whiny mamas lil fccboi version of Jared Leto. The whole films aesthetic will be in an 80s vaporwave cyperpunk metropolis with an underground cyber black market ruled by feuding martial magician bike clans!!!!!

The movie will be a masterpiece called

Red DEAD Eloquence!! Vol 3: Metal Stained Requiem...

No wait!!! I have a better one!!!

NEON SLASH OCTANE: STREET GUTTER RAMPAGE!!
    tumblr_oy1xa2eHV31uvsi7jo2_1280.gif
  • Options
    JoxerTM22JoxerTM22 Posts: 5,323 Member
    Dustin Hoffman.
    Dunno who else is capable to put out each and every extreme state in believable way I pulled out so far in RL and he is a master of transformation.

What would be the movie about?
    Me explaining to people in different (extreme) ways to get a life instead of being a slave to one single thing.
  • Options
    LightfieldLightfield Posts: 12,450 Member
    Hm, had no clue until I realized that I discussed this with my sister once. I'd want Tim Roth to play me. ...even though he's too old, but still. Tim Roth.
    Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange and pretend you're laughing at it.
  • Options
    jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,861 Member
    The humor of Ryan Reynolds mixed with the body of Owen Wilson (but with darker hair). I would just say Owen Wilson but his sophomoric kind of humor is not me at all. I'm much more the sarcastic wise-plum that Reynolds can be.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • Options
    dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    Some random ugly person they pulled off the streets.
    It would be about an epic screwup who fails at everything and has nothing going for them in life. It would be a fantastic comedy laughing at pathetic me.

Okay seriously, if she acted again I'd be played by Hilary Duff. It would be that typical story of then awkward loner plain looking girl who eventually becomes super beautiful and successful and popular and her life is perfect (still waiting for this irl, but it'll happen... the movies say so).
  • Options
    SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    Julia Stiles. I just like her. Or if I wanna go a bit younger, Juno Temple.
    The movie would be boring though. Basically a woman sitting at her laptop all day, afraid to go out.
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • Options
    DominicLaurenceDominicLaurence Posts: 3,398 Member
    Seth Green for sure. We don't look alike but the humour he's up to and the voice makes him the best choice, since we talk pretty much in the same way. It's hard to find someone who could get my critic-but-not-so-harmful sarcasm, my greatest drama when I tell becomes nothing more than dark humour. And I'm naturally very inappropriate I think, Robot Chicken is the proof he would slay as 'me' lol
    ID: StGerris
    Legacy Photomode
  • Options
    StilettoBlackStilettoBlack Posts: 3,844 Member
    Esine wrote: »
    I would just make another Deadpool :joy:

Hmmm.... but I would also love to be a crazy X mutant genes, chaotic neutral magician slash martial arts master acted by someone who was a fusion of drunk pirate version Johnny Depp & evil whiny mamas lil fccboi version of Jared Leto. The whole films aesthetic will be in an 80s vaporwave cyperpunk metropolis with an underground cyber black market ruled by feuding martial magician bike clans!!!!!

The movie will be a masterpiece called

Red DEAD Eloquence!! Vol 3: Metal Stained Requiem...

No wait!!! I have a better one!!!

NEON SLASH OCTANE: STREET GUTTER RAMPAGE!!

I want to see that!
  • Options
    HappySimMaxHappySimMax Posts: 79 Member
    Jennifer Lawrence. She is me but she's more gorgeous and elegant XD
  • Options
    Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,935 Member
    My movie would probably be about me ( acted and voiced by Tahmoh Penikett in the outfit of that NFS game ) just trying to get through life without much hassle before becoming A LOT more crazy and rebellious throughout. At one point where the forum makes an appearance the rest of the film I (my actor) keeps checking the off topic EVERY 5 mins for a quick second to make sure SOMETHING hasn't happened to SOME thread.

Towards the end, I reach a point where I might not even be as bad as I am now and go full blown crazy with the laugh and snarky comments, maybe to the point where there's like 6 myselves in my head (like my messaging myself in private convos?) before having a showdown with certain people then going back to my current at the moment self. And the end line? "Being a bad liar is like having a bad lawyer, as soon as they get caught they'll get a sentence after"

Movie name? The bad, the bad and the Burnziie
    L9q8VGi.png
  • Options
    PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    I guess my movie could be about a girl on her fight with an autoimmune disease. The ups and downs of her life and how she overcomes her trials with the disease, how it turns her into a stronger and braver young woman. Played by Shailene Woodley, I loved her in The Fault in Our Stars.
  • Options
    CowPlantForHireCowPlantForHire Posts: 6,002 Member
    I'm too ugly and uninteresting for a movie to be made about me. :|
    tumblr_msl1pmMPdd1sho68to1_400.gif
  • Options
    LyniaSCLyniaSC Posts: 1,021 Member
    I'm too ugly and uninteresting for a movie to be made about me. :|

Never forget, Napoleon Dynamite was a huge success.

I would probably be played by Melissa McCarthy. As of right now, it would be a film about a bipolar woman trying to figure out how she's going to pay for her wedding, which is quickly approaching.
  • Options
    pineapplerunawaypineapplerunaway Posts: 153 Member
    Jennifer Lawrence. An old boyfriend told me I reminded him of her in looks and personality, so that'd be cool.
    Get off my lawn!
  • Options
    joanbarfieldjoanbarfield Posts: 46 Member
    Riley Carter Millington. We have about the same body type and I think he would be able to act out my transition properly considering he had to go through about the same things.

The movie would probably be sad alot. It be about a young girl struggling with her sexuality and gender as well as a tragic backstory and learning that she doesn't have to settle in the body shes was given. It would probably focus on my mental health issues and transition. And it'd have dogs. Lots of dogs. All kind of cute dogs <3
  • Options
    ilovekittens189ilovekittens189 Posts: 33 New Member
    Myself or my BFF. No-one knows me better than me or or her (outside of family).
  • Options
    GabbyGirlJGabbyGirlJ Posts: 6,858 Member
    edited April 2016
    Maybe Zoe Saldana? We have similar ethnic backgrounds, and I identify with a lot of the characters that she plays. And my husband would probably be played by Markiplier. That would be a weird movie. :tongue:

The movie would probably play out a lot like a movie version of Scrubs. But the main character would be a girl who's kind of cold and snarky on the surface but a ball of nerves underneath. She devotes most of her time to her job and caring for other people and doesn't leave much time for herself. Her husband's a goofball gamer who's generally doing something random when she gets home.
    IHJCfa6.jpg
  • Options
    SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    Riley Carter Millington. We have about the same body type and I think he would be able to act out my transition properly considering he had to go through about the same things.

The movie would probably be sad alot. It be about a young girl struggling with her sexuality and gender as well as a tragic backstory and learning that she doesn't have to settle in the body shes was given. It would probably focus on my mental health issues and transition. And it'd have dogs. Lots of dogs. All kind of cute dogs

Sounds like an episode of Glee.

No offence ;) Glee just made me intolerant of any sexuality and gender (and music!) issues in films.
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • Options
    CiarassimsCiarassims Posts: 3,547 Member
    My girl nene or nicki or maybe both
    giphy_1.gif