Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The (Hopefully) 100 Sim Adoption Challenge!! - updated 24th May

Comments

• MayaRose1138MayaRose1138 Posts: 1,787 Member
    EDIT: I found that, though I have all of the Scatter Fruits installed, apparently they're not all showing up in my game... So, I'm running a quick test to see if that was it. So, it may have been a problem on my end all along... XD Nevermind... Just had to scroll down...

Maybe that's whee the rest of my skins are too because I only saw eleven in my list. Will need to check that out too...
    EDIT 2: So, I'm about 99.9% sure that Justice has Scatter Fruit # 13, as when I applied that skin to him, the color matched almost perfectly. Just have to find the exact right shade... Now, to test the others...

EDIT 3: So, I've got Justice's skin color right, and I'm going to go in and fix his clothes later, but I just wanted to let you know that I aged him up to a teen (so that he wasn't a child while his sister was a YA...).

Okay, that sound fine to me. And I'm glad you found the right skin for him :)
    EDIT 4: I think it must be something up with the downloads... I have Aladdin's hair, I know I do, because I use it on Elliot in my Pets Rescue story. But, Aladdin shows up without the hair in my game... Also, somehow, his skin came out a lot darker than it does in your picture of him. XD Completely forgot he was a Genie, and Genies came with the Showtime EP, which I don't have yet... XD Hehe, thank goodness for scatter fruit skins, which get it close!

EDIT 5: Aayla is missing her hair. I gave her a temporary replacement hair, which looks really nice on her, but...

I hope there's nothing wrong with the downloads but you're the only person that I know of that's downloaded any. I wonder what the issue is? His skin shouldn't have changed, genie or no genie, because genie skins are usually dark blue, so I changed his to the colour I liked.

Check your inbox - Aayla will soon look like she should :D
  • SilentWolf101SilentWolf101 Posts: 3,898 Member
    @MayaRose1138 thank you! Now, to get Skye's hair... XD
    ~Open your mind before your mouth~
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
    Come Join The Mafia! | Monthly Simlit Story Challenges
    Sorry that I haven't been able to post a new update but I have run into a really weird problem. I use Internet Explorer and for some reason, it has started freezing whenever I load up the forums on my computer (I'm using my tablet now to write this). Every other website is fine - that I've come across so far - but not the forums. So until I work out a solution to this, I can't post an update with pictures. I have Photobucket on my tablet but so far, I haven't been able to access my album, which is annoying because if I could still upload my pictures on the computer, I would be able to do an update from here. So I'll keep persevering and hopefully get an update soon!!
  • Colorist40Colorist40 Posts: 7,102 Member
    Have you tried another internet like fire fox? Sometimes that makes all the difference.
    I normally use Chrome, but I've had that problem before. I think it might be a problem with cache/history/cookies/whatever... On chrome, I just erased all my browsing data, and that fixed it. Maybe that would work on explorer? If not, then it may be a virus...
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
    Colorist40 wrote: »
    Have you tried another internet like fire fox? Sometimes that makes all the difference.
    I normally use Chrome, but I've had that problem before. I think it might be a problem with cache/history/cookies/whatever... On chrome, I just erased all my browsing data, and that fixed it. Maybe that would work on explorer? If not, then it may be a virus...

Well, I'm currently using Chrome and it seems to be working fine. I don't know how to delete anything from IE but I'll have to search and see (it only keeps the last three weeks in my brower's history anyway). Since this seems to be working, I'll get onto doing an update later today. Right now, I'm experimenting to see if I can put a basement in a house I download ready for my proper 100 baby challenge later this year. I have a brilliant idea for it but I need a basement and I've never made one before...
    I have a brilliant idea for it but I need a basement and I've never made one before...

Ohhhhhhh, idea for a new guide on my guide site! ^-^ I'll do it the next time I have some spare time. :)
    edited March 2016
    I have a brilliant idea for it but I need a basement and I've never made one before...

Ohhhhhhh, idea for a new guide on my guide site! ^-^ I'll do it the next time I have some spare time. :)

Well, I don't have need of it because I did a fair amount of experimenting but it would be a helpful thing to have for future reference :)

Btw, one really shouldn't get involved in building because I spent about three and a half hours rebuilding the house that I had downloaded as I couldn't put a basement under it and I had to build it again from scratch! But at least I have a house now for when it's needed :)

Update coming very soon...

Oh, and I've got the pictures for my simself and Ianto on the previous page so that you know what they look like :)
    Entry #25: (Children #39-40)

Well, this will be my last entry. I will be getting you all up to date on what has been happening but after that, I am handing the reins over to my daughter, Constance, and I will be retiring from running the orphanage. It has been a wonderful journey and I am so pleased that I have been able to help raise so many children, including my own. I will certainly miss being involved but I think I'll finally be able to have a peaceful night's sleep!!!

We'll start with Dusty's birthday. He has decided to go into business, and I think he ought to do well. I know his boss at the theatre was encouraging him to go into the music business but Dusty had made his mind up.
    Screenshot-1141b_zpsrv6xkpnh.jpg

Irina and Dahlia grew into children. Irina loves helping me out, whereas Dahlia wants to collect all the stray animals she can!
    Irina_zpswwj9eqg5.jpg

Dahlia_zpsbwayeyfr.jpg

Now for some gossip:
    - Luke and Sunni started dating, while Arthur finally married Francesca Winterly!! They had been dating since well before our move to Lucky Palms :)
    - Eleven babies were born into the town in the space of two days! Two sets of triplets, two sets of twins and one single boy. There must be something in this desert air. Now if only Faith and Ocean would hurry up and give me grandchildren....
    - London and Gillian's baby arrived! His name is Wyatt and he looks very much like his mother.
    Screenshot-20_zpsnxymvw1t.jpg

More birthdays! Peppermint has become much more aware of the enviroment and decided to go into film.
    Screenshot-6b_zpsotfkjsfx.jpg

Candy, on the other hand, has taken up alchemy as a hobby and is currently undecided what she is going to do for a job.
    Screenshot-5%202b_zpsefkehaoo.jpg

We got two new arrivals, Alesha and Josephine Johnson. Alesha is very excitable yet perceptive, while Josephine is quite lazy and wakes at the slightest noise.
    Screenshot-13_zpsldfsa5l7.jpg

Screenshot-14_zpsetcdg3dc.jpg

Screenshot-15_zpsie8yy5vg.jpg

We also got two temporary children, Rasheed and Joey Jenkins. Both of them are very cute :)
    Screenshot-27_zpsnue4ubcw.jpg

Screenshot-26_zpsiqaq5dlk.jpg

Around this time, Valiant decided to go steady with a girl called Piper Sparks. She seems to be a lovely girl. The only difficulty was that Valiant was sort of dating Jaylin at the same time, so he had to break it off with her. Jaylin - as is typical of a teenager - did not take it well :(
    Screenshot-18_zpsf4zjpvrr.jpg

Screenshot-19_zps0g5iltiv.jpg

Time passed and nothing extraordinary happened. Life was very quiet, which is unusual for us :) But then it was time for more birthdays! Tabbi aged into a child and is showing signs of being quite forgetful, while Stefan seems to have become somewhat of a diva :)
    Screenshot-24_zpsff1lgp7x.jpg

Screenshot-25_zpsefo9jpzu.jpg

And then there was a big birthday party for my beautiful triplets *sniff*. My babies grew into lovely young adults and so did their friends.

Noble has decided to become an astronaut so he has started working out more like his brother.
    Screenshot-33b_zpsuowckshk.jpg

Loyal has known for a long time that he is going into the police force, but he has also developed in confidence with the ladies :)
    Screenshot-34b_zpsi3njvrvu.jpg

Constance is the smartest of the three, and will be taking over running the orphanage.
    Screenshot-35b_zps3glfsn8y.jpg

Patience has surprised us all with how smart she has become but instead of going into law or something like that, she has decided that she wants to be a composer.
    Screenshot-31b_zpsoe0ms8dh.jpg

Clarity has developed a nurturing side (which I'm hoping will mean that after she marries Loyal, I'll get grandbabies quickly!), and has decided on a career in film.
    Screenshot-36b_zpsoeb7utj8.jpg

And finally Valiant, who has decided to become a firefighter. Hopefully that lucky streak of his will protect him from the fires!
    Screenshot-29b_zpspzlhxtbh.jpg

All of them except for Valiant decided to head to university. They all achieved partial scholarships, which helped out a lot financially. Constance will be doing a Business degree; Patience and Clarity will be doing Arts; Loyal will be doing Physical Education; and Noble will do Technology. I'm sure they will all do well there *sniff*
    Screenshot-37_zpsslyrzuxx.jpg

Graduation was a busy day. All of the children graduated with Highest Honour, and Constance was the Valedictorian. Some of them got 'Most Likely' awards from their peers: Noble - to be Mediocre (really, those kids don't know anything!); Loyal - to be a Sports Star (see my previous comment); Constance - to Fulfill their Lifetime Dream; Patience - to Take Over the World (with music, obviously); and Valiant was Most Popular. And we saw some of our former 'children' there as well; Minzi is looking very good so obviously she has got over her break-up.
    Screenshot-39_zps345jfzwd.jpg

Screenshot-40_zpseu8ltozp.jpg

And that's all from me :( It's been wonderful sharing everything with you but I'm sure you'll all enjoy seeing what Constance and the others will be getting up to at university!

Oh, but I will leave you with this - Noble and Patience are finally going steady!! They've been inseparable since Patience arrived but they have now decided that they want to be a couple. Let's hope their relationship survives university!!
    Screenshot-38_zps8ee4jipt.jpg

(Well, I got up to 40 kids with Letizia, which is great! Next will be one or two updates with Constance at university, then we'll be back to our regular scheduled programming :) The numbers of problems that I ran into getting this update done though what with websites not working, Photobucket throwing fits over letting me upload pics, misplacing various pics or uploads...

I couldn't get any pics of Valiant and Piper's date because it was outside in the dark! So I had to get one in CaS instead. Of all the triplets and their IFs, only Constance and Valiant never had any wishes for each other so I let Valiant find someone else :)

Loyal and Noble still look identical in their features, which is really cool! If they'd had identical colouring, it would have been even better :)

Yay, the graduations finally worked again!! I missed lots of pics though because they all graduated at the same time!

Lots of downloads this time so I'll just put them on the front page to make things easier for me :)

I had a lot of fun at university in spite of the glitches, and you'll see one of the reasons I didn't have Constance marry Valiant!

Skills: Peppermint - painting.
    )
    Yay! Another update! Now, to go download a couple sims for my personal use... XD
    Yay! Another update! Now, to go download a couple sims for my personal use... XD

Which ones this time? You'll be able to populate a whole town by the time I'm finished with the challenge :D

Which ones this time? You'll be able to populate a whole town by the time I'm finished with the challenge :D
    XD I probably will be. :3 I downloaded Dusty, might download more today. :3

Cool :). Btw, you know how Letizia made a couple of predictions/wishes for grandbabies in her last post? I discovered, by accident when Constance was talking to a family member, that that will be fulfilled soon :) I'm so excited because a few hours late, there was more than one family member pregnant... (But not Constance... Yet :))
    edited March 2016

Cool :). Btw, you know how Letizia made a couple of predictions/wishes for grandbabies in her last post? I discovered, by accident when Constance was talking to a family member, that that will be fulfilled soon :) I'm so excited because a few hours late, there was more than one family member pregnant... (But not Constance... Yet :))

Yay! Grand babies!
    EDIT: Also, that guide on basements within foundation is now complete. :)
    Post edited by SilentWolf101 on
    Yay! Grand babies!
    EDIT: Also, that guide on basements within foundation is now complete. :)

Nine and counting, so far :). But I'm not going to tell you how many each one has had. Although I will say that Constance and her husband are very sneaky...

Cool - which link takes me to that guide?

In my siggy, click on "Need help on the forums/wordpress?" then hover over "Sims 3 guides" and, once the drop down menu appears, click on the basement one. :)
    In my siggy, click on "Need help on the forums/wordpress?" then hover over "Sims 3 guides" and, once the drop down menu appears, click on the basement one. :)

Excellent, I'll go check it out...

Btw, I should have an update tomorrow, I hope. I've been able to get a lot of playing done but haven't been on the computer much apart from that, so I'll make an effort tomorrow :)

Excellent, I'll go check it out...

Btw, I should have an update tomorrow, I hope. I've been able to get a lot of playing done but haven't been on the computer much apart from that, so I'll make an effort tomorrow :)

Awesomeness. :3
    Entry 26, part 1:

Hi, everyone! My name is Constance and I'll be taking over this blog. Mum wanted me to show you what my brothers and I got up to at University, so I suppose I can show you a few photos :)
    Screenshot-52_zpsyirjcs2b.jpg

Firstly, there was the meet'n'greet when we first arrived. Noble was immediately popular but the rest of us found things to do as well.
    Screenshot-44_zpsndgo7vfr.jpg

Screenshot-45_zpsv2uaftod.jpg

Screenshot-43_zps2vbzn47h.jpg

We did a lot of bowling in our first year. Loyal, who is the most athletic out of all of us, wasn't always the best at bowling! It made us feel a lot better about our own bowling :)
    Screenshot-46_zpsfjwblbkm.jpg

Screenshot-50_zpsylvespiu.jpg

Screenshot-48_zpsxwtqpvan.jpg

Screenshot-47_zpsigv27ozo.jpg

Screenshot-49_zpstkuzzol0.jpg

Since there was five of us, we rented a house rather than stay in the dorms. It made studying a lot quiet too.
    Screenshot-51_zpshpvzzrey.jpg

We were all very conscious of doing well and studied hard.
    Screenshot-57_zpspdk9csrs.jpg

Screenshot-59_zpsi0pwaf8h.jpg

Screenshot-58_zpsbd2bpuuj.jpg

Screenshot-56_zps5dmehans.jpg

Screenshot-64_zpscpz1rdhj.jpg

Screenshot-62_zpsyenyx4jb.jpg

Screenshot-63_zpsd7qkmlsu.jpg

Screenshot-117_zpsd9kkmnue.jpg

It was a little difficult living with two couples though. Noble and Patience were forever being lovey-dovey, and even Loyal and Clarity had their moments.
    Screenshot-53_zpsuqvxmpvr.jpg

Screenshot-55_zps9xav5k3n.jpg

Screenshot-54_zps7bi53mda.jpg

As far as I can tell, Noble and Patience moved into the same bedroom in the middle of the first year, while Loyal and Clarity waited until the end of the year. Ten guesses as to the reason why they moved :D
    Screenshot-60_zpstgbq8pvb.jpg

Screenshot-119_zpsjsz7sd49.jpg

When they needed alone time, I just went to the gym equipment and worked out.
    Screenshot-61_zpshhksrnid.jpg

Entry 26, part 2:

Things changed a bit in our second year, although some things stayed the same. Noble was as popular as ever, and spent a fair amount of time at parties, although his streaking skills need some work!
    Screenshot-125_zps2m5a7tac.jpg

Screenshot-127_zps4umpow2t.jpg

Screenshot-129_zpsdnnaufx7.jpg

Screenshot-128_zpslhiyy0f9.jpg

Loyal and I even got to give a lecture to our respective classes.
    Screenshot-121_zpsqejqidww.jpg

Screenshot-42_zpsmay159oq.jpg

The rest of us had fun too :)
    Screenshot-132_zpsgp8wr7ld.jpg

Screenshot-126_zpslio2lk92.jpg

Screenshot-122_zpsaudd8ltr.jpg

Oh, I suppose I should mention who the guy in the last picture is. That, dear readers, is Zebulon Hagan. We met at the start of my second year and was doing a culinary course. I was attracted to him straight away but I took things slow because I wanted to make sure that he wasn't just out for a good time. So we spent lots of time together, and my brothers, being brothers, had to make sure he was worthy of me or something! Even though they're annoying, my brothers have their hearts in the right places :)
    Screenshot-116_zpsxpiwfgri.jpg

Screenshot-123_zps37vz7885.jpg

Screenshot-124_zpsky98pkzg.jpg

Screenshot-120_zpsa3j5omkx.jpg

Finally, Zeb moved into the spare room in our house and one morning after breakfast, he summoned up the courage to kiss me. I really liked it and so we started going steady from that moment on. But we still didn't rush into anything and he was surprisingly okay about that.
    Screenshot-130_zpsfqgtqwrw.jpg

Screenshot-135_zpsv3qupkcj.jpg

And before we knew it, it was the end of the year! We all graduated with A's, which will help in our jobs here in Lucky Palms.
    Screenshot-137_zps18lh541e.jpg

Screenshot-138_zpsxw2fiugj.jpg

To end on big news, we came home from university to find that Valiant had proposed to Piper! Neither of them want a big wedding so it will probably be some small affair in the near future.
    Screenshot-41_zpsuvcwz1ck.jpg

(Apart from the glitches, playing university was quite fun. Noble got an invite to a party every single day and sometimes, I let him go. When he was on free will, he chose to streak around the dorms but for some reason, he was never naked :) He is such a sweetheart though, forever rolling wishes to kiss, hug or watch the stars with Patience *awwww*.

I didn't let the Noble/Patience and Loyal/Clarity move in with each other until each pair rolled wishes to wooohoo with their partner. And actually, it wasn't my choice. The night after Patience and Noble shared a bed, Noble automatically went to Patience's room to sleep. Loyal did the same when it was his turn with Clarity. So I just let them share a bed. Constance and Zeb, however, I made sure they weren't going to do anything because I was having Constance wait. Although I'm not exactly sure that they didn't sneak something in between classes when I wasn't watching them, but their official first time was the day before they left.

Apart from the initial attraction, Constance didn't seem to find Zeb attractive at all. It turns out that it was because he was homeless. After I added him into the household, suddenly he went to 10/10! But getting him into the household was a hassle because of the fact that he was homeless; the game doesn't like when I cheat people in like that. He even threw me a PortraitPanel script error so I had to save him to CAS and add him in that way. It was a lot of effort but I haven't regretted it since :) He and Constance are a lovely couple, and Zeb is family-orientated and nurturing. I'll leave you to ponder what that means for my game... :D

Everyone got two new traits. Noble got Handy from being a Nerd, and Loyal got Computer Whiz. When they weren't studying, they were playing computer games!! Everyone else I cheated up to level 8 Nerd because I thought that the graduations were glitched as no-one went to them. So Constance got artistic, Patience got natural cook, and Clarity got bookworm. And everyone got on the Dean's List, and Constance was the first one!

Then, after I sent everyone home, they changed into their gowns and threw their degrees in the air, so they actually graduated after all. So the traits they got were: Noble - workaholic; Clarity - artistic; Constance - savvy sculptor; Patience - artistic; and Loyal - loves the heat.

Zeb's traits were natural cook, green thumb, flirty, frugal and nurturing. He gained genius when I cheated him up to level 8 Nerd, and family-orientated when he graduated.

I had Valiant propose to Piper before the whole university experience but time-wise, I'm putting it after everyone got home.

So next time, it will be the proper challenge but with Constance taking the lead. And there will be weddings :D
    )
    Yay! And aw, he's really adorable! ^-^
    @SilentWolf101: Aw, thank you - I think he's adorable too :) As soon as I saw him, I was just like "I have to have him in the household!". I almost gave up when he caused me so much trouble but I'm glad I didn't!

Next update should be soon; things here are a bit busy and I haven't had time to do anything for a few days!
    I went to do a new update last night and found that I was missing files. I still can't find a couple of the pictures but I've gone ahead anyway :)
    edited May 2016
    Entry 27:

Well, how about we start with the big stuff? Everyone loves a wedding :)

Piper and Valiant just decided to do things simply and have a private wedding, no fuss, no frills. Piper then started work at the hospital as she wants to be a doctor, while Valiant will continue on with being a firefighter. Interestingly, Evelyn - who was one of Mum’s first charges, is now Piper’s boss :)
    Screenshot-139_zpsmth8rlnb.jpg

Screenshot-140_zpshbdqcplq.jpg

Around the same time, Loyal and Noble proposed to their girlfriends in typical laidback style!
    Screenshot-142_zps6fw1qfig.jpg

Screenshot-141_zpskkjehtzv.jpg

Zeb proposed to me as well, but unfortunately I don’t have any picture of that. But, I do have some of the big day. And by big, I mean big!! Everyone who had gone through the orphanage was invited and they all turned up!

Noble and Patience were first up with their vows, then Loyal and Clarity, and finally it was Zeb and my turn : D
    Screenshot-145_zpszkaamxc8.jpg

Screenshot-146_zps8kvp9rcj.jpg

Screenshot-143_zpsjncz3y4j.jpg

Screenshot-144_zpsdne3foz5.jpg

Screenshot-147_zpsar6sql5c.jpg

Screenshot-148_zpswfecolz0.jpg

Screenshot-149_zpsicj3dicz.jpg

Not too long after that, Cortez and Ileana had their teen birthdays. Cortez’s Spanish heritage is very much evident now, and he has been asking about getting a cat. Ileana, on the other hand, has decided that she wants to be a business entrepreneur and is willing to get up at 4am to go into work every morning!
    Screenshot-150_zpsuddjf3ez.jpg

Screenshot-151_zpsfikcrdcp.jpg

Mum and Dad moved out to a block with three houses on it. Noble, Patience, Loyal and Clarity went with them, so they’re all still together but in different houses. Loyal joined the police force, Noble joined the military, Patience went into music, Clarity into acting, while Mum has decided to become a professional writer and Dad is a professional painter.
    Screenshot-152_zps14foz2ep.jpg

My sister Hope has been promoted to a level 2 Private Investigator; she has been working hard!

Alesha and Josephine aged into children, with Alesha becoming somewhat of a perfectionist while Josephine is showing her absent-mindedness. (Sorry, couldn’t find the pics!!)
    Josephine:
    Screenshot-171_zpsllzl4xai.jpg

Alesha:
    Screenshot-173_zpslid5rjsl.jpg

The day after their birthday, I took Zeb, Michael, Lillian, Irina, Dahlia, Stefan, Tabbi, Alesha and Josephine to the local Festival. There was plenty of roller-skating, ice cones (Tabbi had at least three), water fights and eating contests (which Lillian won!).
    Screenshot-166_zpslvx3gjkh.jpg

Screenshot-165_zpspxjoy5g4.jpg

Screenshot-169_zpsyosrkbgt.jpg

Screenshot-170_zpsmj8spuxe.jpg

Screenshot-168_zps7k9ta0sm.jpg

Screenshot-172_zpswgnacmox.jpg

Screenshot-174_zpskzojh4s2.jpg

Screenshot-175_zpsf15yis9j.jpg

While I caught up with my sister, Faith, who is pregnant with her first child. I’m going to be an auntie!!! Or since multiples seem to run in the family, there will probably more than one niece or nephew! I hope at least one of them is a mersim!!
    Screenshot-167_zpsirwoflkw.jpg

Zeb has a garden. Since he is going to be a chef, he wants to grow his own plants so that we have plenty of organic ingredients.
    Screenshot-176_zps7v0imrpu.jpg

Evelyn and Star adopted a young boy named Jacob. He is a friendly genius who loves computers. They also adopted a dog called Klutz. Love the name!!
    Screenshot-180_zpsjtpvshok.jpg

Screenshot-181_zpsrdklonoh.jpg

And finally, Chloe and Terence had their adult birthdays! Chloe, who’s favourite season is winter, has joined the music career, while Terence - despite his commitment issues - loves flirting, and has gone into medicine.
    Screenshot-178b_zpsbq3lwand.jpg

Screenshot-179b_zpsy2sg8xnk.jpg

That’s all for this update! There’ll be some new arrivals next time, including - I hope - Faith’s children :)

(Valiant and Piper had to have a private wedding so that I could move them out and make room for Zeb. I then couldn’t get Zeb and Constance to get engaged, so I had to cheat their relationship so they could get married. And ignore the fact that Zeb is in his work clothes; he was about to head off to work when I clicked ‘have wedding’ and I couldn’t work out how to get his formal clothes back. So just pretend that he’s in a wedding suit :)

Ileana is now a schmoozer - I couldn’t work out how to phrase it in the entry.

Chloe’s download is found here, and Terence’s download is found here.

Skills: Cortez - logic; Leilani - gardening & logic; Jeremy - writing; Chloe - guitar.
    )
    Post edited by MayaRose1138 on
    Yes, I'm back! Sorry about the quiet. I had planned on doing an update last week but my computer's hard drive started failing. I was actually quite lucky not to lose the whole hard drive because I'd been getting error notices for about a week before I called my local computer tech, who came out and discovered that my hard drive was starting to fail. He was able to clone the drive and install the new one but it took a week to get the computer back. On the upside, without a computer to waste time on, I got a lot of reading down :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top