Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ridiculous Times of Layla and Harris- A very lazy Wishacy

Comments

• Options
    JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    Haaahahaha, no, wait!
    I'm probably too late but don't fix her too much :mrgreen:
    (that toy, he's so cute isn't he :D )
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    thuggishsplicerthuggishsplicer Posts: 1,747 Member
    I agree with JoAnne65!!!!
  • Options
    GaiaHypothesisGaiaHypothesis Posts: 1,886 Member
    Because I know that was a short one... and this one is too...

Chapter 97- Watching the Stars
    25676478872_efee4870b5_o.jpg

@thuggishsplicer I don't know WHO he likes, he pretty much likes no one. He has NO romantic wishes... its pretty hard in a wishacy to have him get romantic when he wants NOTHING to do with anyone. Poor hopeless Rowan.

@JoAnne65 Oh he's something! Don't worry, you'll see what I did to her. Not much.
    Ridiculous Time of Layla and Harris - Wishacy (PG)
    Look What We Started- Simblr (MATURE CONTENT)
    ISLAND END- Simblr (MATURE CONTENT, link is for scene list on sims.com)
    Studio
  • Options
    GITTE2001GITTE2001 Posts: 2,638 Member
    Evil, clumsy, childish, grumpy....? Interesting combination, and not a good one like we all see! Looks aren"t the only things people look for...He is just terrible.
  • Options
    Well if you want that dream to come true you'll have to put a little more effort in it boy :D
    That gazing at the stars picture is kind of touching, where he puts his hand on hers. It looks a bit awkward when he does it ;)
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    @GITTE2001 He is a perfect storm of terrible traits. lol He loves his little sisters, and that's pretty much it. Though it IS sweet how much he looks after them.

@JoAnne65 Right? No effort this kid. Here I am TRYING to help him out, but no. Little jerk that he is.
    Studio
  • Options
    It is possible of course he became sick and tired of romance in his childhood, with his parents around who were kind of glued together B)
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    That's a good point. He's so sick and tired that the last thing he wants is romance.
    Maybe he should focus on his plan to dominate the world.
  • Options
    @JoAnne65 You might be on to something there! The memories of woohoo going on all over the house, and babies popping left right and centre must have damaged his already fragile psyche.

@thuggishsplicer Yes! Onto world domination!! (And he's going to be BAD at it... I can already tell)
    Studio
  • Options
    Chapter 98- Classes
    25496769580_48b8e40867_o.jpg
    Studio
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    I fear for it but I hope that improvement of the building looked well ;) and it seems he isn't going to do his best to get a diploma...
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    Oh lord, I'm hearing my own daughter now...
    Maybe you should study or something...
    "Did I wish for that?"
    No-ooh... I guess not, but I wish for it...?
    "Yeah, so?"

I love those dialogues you have with him ;)
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    TheMomminatorTheMomminator Posts: 4,215 Member
    I'm late to the party but I read the first 40 or so chapters today. So funny! Thanks for brightening my work day a bit.
  • Options
    @GITTE2001 As always Rowan is terrible at pretty much everything he does. LOL

@JoAnne65 I promise I don't actually have this type of thing going on while I'm actually playing haha. I mostly just watch and laugh, and then when putting the story together THEN I start creating the dialogue. I don't want people to think I sit at the computer talking to it. hahaha

@TheMomminator YAY! I'm so glad you like it. I have so much fun with them.

Sorry guys I had a big issue with my game which took... DAYS to fix. Some save got borked, and ended up spreading to 2 other saves. One of them being this Wishacy save. I ended up having to move the family (without taking anything from their house in AS) and put them into a new save/ new city. I did bring along my favorite families, so Sherman is still around, Cypress and her BF are still intact, and some random others, Oscar and his brother, etc . So eventually once I catch up the story here, you'll see a change in Cities. Hoping its a good change!

Game is running 100% now. I have no idea what caused the problem, but it was stuttering and lagging. Oh well.. change in scenery is always nice.

Chapter 99- Party time ...again
    25496750490_7401b79f64_o.jpg

(ummm random Uni pic because I apparently forgot to upload a picture for this chapter)
    Studio
  • Options
    So glad you were able to save them!

Haha, don't worry, I know the difference in dynamics between game and pictures/story :mrgreen:
    (though I have a feeling there's more direct conversing with him than with the others, hmmmm ;))

That guy with those bumblebee wings :D
    I'm starting to be really curious who will finally win his heart. If that will ever happen of course. Not bumblebee man in any case.
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    LMAO

"Did anyone die?"
    I got tired of those roomies burning down the kitchen every now and then. I removed the stove and they started cooking hot dogs or making salads. It's much safer, except if you want to see some ashes in your game.
  • Options
    KevinL5275KevinL5275 Posts: 2,489 Member
    My game was stuttering and lagging too over the last week, but I attributed it to a new mod I installed that didnt work right. I had to remove all mods, start fresh, then put NRAAS back in, and thankfully it worked.
    I'm a 48 year old married man, with a beautiful wife, a cat, and a simverted personality.My Sims 3 Pictures
  • Options
    @JoAnne65 I'd love it if SOMEONE could win his heart, or if he would show the slightest bit of interest in someone... He's going to be a tough one. Being evil and grumpy... I think his choices are going to be pretty slim. But he is so so good with his little sisters.

@thuggishsplicer I left it after the second fire. I wasn't going to spend any more $$ on the place. They managed to survive off of cereal and hot dogs. LOL Just like real life. I would have been really happy if one of the roomates (barring Anoki) had burnt up. No such luck.

@KevinL5275 Its been frustrating. I'm hoping once I delete the offending saves, that I won't have the problem anymore. So far so good!
    Studio
  • Options
    You do have them in a safe place I hope?
    Meaning: somewhere not on your computer (like Mediafire)?
    (this includes Andre, please make sure Andre is safe as well.............)
    I never had one fire on the campus by the way :o
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    'No, he has bumbledee wings'
    I understand him very well.
    And the fires are annoying, isn't it? Those dumb roommates...
  • Options
    @JoAnne65 Apparently 2 fires in one week is excessive... LOL I have no idea what their deal is. I definitely have all my simmies backed up. I have a continuous online backup through Crashplan. So everything that ever was/has/been on my computer is on there. <phew> I learned my lesson once when my external harddrive died with ALL my pictures on it (and I'm a photographer as well). It was the worst feeling in the world.

@GITTE2001 I know! Those roomates are always ruining things. And most of them are so ugly and horrible. haha
    Studio
  • Options
    Peach77Peach77 Posts: 313 Member
    It's that they start cooking and then run off to class without turning off the stove. If you have handiness you can upgrade it to be fireproof, but I'm betting Rowan doesn't have a single skill point. :p
  • Options
    I think rowan is just one big mess :p 'bad' sims, okay, untalented sims, okay, but completely untalented and not that nice? Why?
    I already played with that kind of sims though. Turned out she had, at the end of the road, in only one skill level 10 (and she had a lot of other skills too, just less points) instead of level 10 in...5 skills :D
  • Options
    Chapter 100- Life is Hard
    25586700264_b97c177bfa_o.jpg
    Studio
  • Options