Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What default sims have you married?

Right now my sim is about to be engaged to Olivia Spencer-Kim-Lewis.

Comments

• feetinstockingsfeetinstockings Posts: 4,264 Member
    I've married a few of the pre mades. I like playing them.
  • AlanSimsAlanSims Posts: 712 Member
    edited March 2016
    Candy Behr, Bella Goth, Alice Spencer-Kim-Lewis, Paolo Rocca, Zoe Patel and June Kay.
  • KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member
    My current sim Karla Glimmer is married to Don Lothario (sp?) and has a daughter with him named Daria.
  • PolyrhythmPolyrhythm Posts: 2,789 Member
    Paolo Rocca is the only one I've actually married so far. The rest were just boy/girlfriends or friends with benefits :v
    :*:,:*:*:*::*:,:*:*:*::
    v5Yd2X5.png
  • orangehippogrifforangehippogriff Posts: 946 Member
    I haven't married or even woohooed with any of them. :3 I should probably get on that. I like to make mates in CAS. I always make a perfect soulmate with genetics that I think would blend nicely or interestingly with my sim. I'm boring, I guess. :D
    Although I have been playing matchmaker with the "hook up with" interaction recently. I paired Summer Holliday with Johnny Zest and Joaquin le Chien with Liberty Lee so far.
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    I had a sim marry Don once and another married J. Hogmjdhfbfghfdgton something his name is complicated :p
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • SephySimsSephySims Posts: 18 New Member
    Married Travis quite a few times, and I quite like Paolo in Windenberg as well :)
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    Haven't married any, but did use Johnny and Don as baby-daddies.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • NordicPhoenix22xNordicPhoenix22x Posts: 301 Member
    My very first TS4-Sim had some flirtations with Summer Holiday and Zoe Patel going on, but really nothing serious.
    The founder of my legacy challenge however was married to Joaqin Le Chien. They were one of the sweetest couples I've ever had in my simming life. They both passed away just a few sim-days ago. And I do miss them.
    "Children of the night, Soldiers of our time
    Scream it out loud, One generation
    Riot in the streets, Fighting and debris
    Raise your fist high, the Generation Wild!"
    182kwx.png
  • SephySimsSephySims Posts: 18 New Member
    > @NordicPhoenix22x said:
    > My very first TS4-Sim had some flirtations with Summer Holiday and Zoe Patel going on, but really nothing serious.
    > The founder of my legacy challenge however was married to Joaqin Le Chien. They were one of the sweetest couples I've ever had in my simming life. They both passed away just a few sim-days ago. And I do miss them.

I forgot about Joaqin! My current Sim is married to him, he is such a sweetheart. I did give him a makeover though...
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited March 2016
    Paolo is actually pretty cool XD My sim Lucas met him with the welcome wagon. After a little bit of this and a little bit of that... let's just say this happened:
    wDPFg8y.png

My screenshots of their relationship are starting to go endless lol I feel so bad and creepy but I always love taking screenshots of my sims in any situation :p

BTW: Am I the only one that is beyond annoyed by the fact that their lips never touch in the first kiss? How annoying is that? I wish they would fix it.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • IceDrizzle27IceDrizzle27 Posts: 648 Member
    I had a Sim marry Johnny Zest and have 4 kids with him. They were an awesome cute couple <3

I also had a Sim be engaged and have a son with Zoe Patel, but left her for someone else :#
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,500 Member
    I'm currently playing Pinstar's Legacy Challenge for Sims4, which means I'm obligated to have my Founder and all heirs marry what we used to call Townies. I'm playing a patriarchy. My Founder married Zoe Patel, his heir married Jade Rosa. My Gen. 3 heir married Sophia Bjergsen. Gen. 4 Heir is just now a YA, which makes him officially the Heir, but since he's just begun his career, he hasn't yet married. In fact, his father is still alive. Elder, but alive.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    JaysWrxld wrote: »
    My sim's son married her too. Two kids so far.
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • DeandylanDeandylan Posts: 496 Member
    My sim was married to Paolo Rocca had 1 child adopted 2 and then he had an affair. Now they're divorced. He just had an affair on his new wife and now he has a baby with Bella Goth.
  • JaysWrxldJaysWrxld Posts: 618 Member
    JaysWrxld wrote: »
    My sim's son married her too. Two kids so far.

Same! My son is about to be soon engaged to her.
  • lsnishilsnishi Posts: 2,714 Member
    edited March 2016
    My original sim had Don Caliente as her boyfriend, but he cheated on her. So she dumped him and married Derek Santander (who was an alien in disguise).

In Windenburg, I had Yuki Behr marry Sergio Romeo and they have a beautiful blonde teen aged daughter. I also had Joaquin Le Chien marry Candy Behr and they have a dark haired teen aged son.
    PDWxp40.jpg
  • HimRumiHimRumi Posts: 1,444 Member
    Only premade I have ever married was Paolo.
  • praisespraises Posts: 66 Member
    Yes! I actually really love playing with premade Sims.
    • Sergio from the Paragons ended up marrying one of my Sims once she joined the club.
    • Paolo married Jade Rosa
    • Travis married Summer
  • Samsonguy9000Samsonguy9000 Posts: 755 Member
    I had a Sim marry Johnny Zest and have 4 kids with him. They were an awesome cute couple <3

I also had a Sim be engaged and have a son with Zoe Patel, but left her for someone else :#

Kinda don't blame you with Zoe Patel. She rubs me the wrong way.

I haven't gotten with any of the base sims myself, as the ones I tend to want to have my sims closer to are really set in their families. Bella Goth and Clara Bjergsen strike my fancy the most, but I hate to be a homewrecker where kids are involved. It seems silly where a game is involved, but there it is.
  • CementCement Posts: 3,505 Member
    My sim's daughter married Alexander Goth, and I had Johnny Zest marry a ghost in another save. Had J, Nancy Landgraab, and Nina Caliente as baby daddies/mamas. :p
    Haven't gotten cozy with anyone in Windenburg yet. Candy Behr and Max Villareal aren't too bad, however. Maybe I'll marry them into my families LOL.

Besides 4, I had my sims marry Holly Alto (sims 3), relations with Sam Sekemoto (sims 3) and relations with Meadow Thayer (sims 2) and Isaiah Gavigan (sims 2 Apartment Life).

Majority of the time I usually stay away from premades since I usually like seeing them around rather than playing them. :smiley:
  • GasStationSushiGasStationSushi Posts: 20 New Member
    I did an experiment and had multiple games in which all my sims married Don Lothario (is this spelled right?). There was no purpose to the experiment, Don was my favorite default Sim.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    None yet but I've played around with the idea of my Simself one day being married to Summer Holiday or Jade in the future.

Jade recently hit on him but he s married that s why I say future. He loves his wife very much and she does him to.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    Deandylan wrote: »
    My sim was married to Paolo Rocca had 1 child adopted 2 and then he had an affair. Now they're divorced. He just had an affair on his new wife and now he has a baby with Bella Goth.

Paolo is like Eliza Pancake s unfaithful.
  • kerryn96kerryn96 Posts: 205 Member
    I have one of my Sims happily married to Eva Capricciosa, and they have gorgeous twin daughters. They're currently one of my favourite families to play as!

I had a sim be engaged to and have a son with Marcus Flex, but he ended up breaking it off because of his non-commitmental trait

I had Eric Lewis have an affair with a young-adult Cassandra Goth, they had some gorgeous kids (their daughter is my profile pic :)) but it was short-lived and now it turns out Cassandra swings both ways and is now happily paired with one my CAS-made female sims.

Olivia Spencer Lewis is also married to one of my sims

When I first got the game, played Malcom Landgraab and married him to a fairly attractive game-generated townie, haven't played with them in a long time though