Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How To Play My Save

I'm rebuilding Sunset Valley and don’t know what to do as far as population. I want to play it Sandy Valley style (Playing all of the households as I feel, separating gameplay into seasons, etc) but I don’t know if I want to make my own original families or use madeover premades from Sims 2/3/4 in some super-uberhood. I feel like it would be really fun to see how the stories of premades actually play out when left to their own devices, but I feel overwhelmed about who I would choose to live there from all 3 games.

TLDR: What do you guys think? Which premades have you always liked to see played? Or should I make new families to fall in love with?

Comments

• clysonclyson Posts: 80 Member
    I think you should add a mixture of both. It would be fun to see two pre-made sims make babies and start a family. I'm rebuilding Sunset Valley too and currently I have two families. I made Conner Frito Try For a Baby with my sim and they always seem to make cute babies. One premade I wondered about was Christopher Steel. Not one of my sims have gotten in a relationship and/or had a baby with him yet.