Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Duckling to Swan: The Bachelor, Hasslich Edition - Day One (Introductions)

Comments

• PeachyKeen88PeachyKeen88 Posts: 652 Member
    @IchigoUsagi - I was actually just thinking about this! I didn't really expect to get this many entries, so I'm thinking that limiting it to two winners per person seems fair. That way we don't have a sweep :)
  • sdangelo78sdangelo78 Posts: 75 Member
    Is the deadline still April 13th? If so I have a girl I would like to enter. I just need some time to become a member.
    @sdangelo78 - still April 18th! Plenty of time :) can't wait to see your girl!!
  • ra3reira3rei Posts: 2,418 Member
    I have an entry...you said looks don't matter, right?! :P

Name: Izzy Huffman
    04-03-16_11-39-37c2a0am.png

Traits: Geek, Glutton, Lazy
    Aspiration: Mixologist
    Backstory: My name is Isabella Huffman - but most people call me Izzy. Although my dad called me Bella. He...just recently passed away. Well, for a while it was just the three of us, mom, Sam, and me. Then, it was just the two of us. Sam has a girlfriend now and she's always over. I kind of fell in the way. Okay, I really feel in the way.

I heard about this and thought, why not? I don't know what I want to do with my life. I don't even know who I want to be really. What I want to be now that I'm grown up. But well, I was never much one for sitting still and it didn't seem like too much work just to send in this video interview. (I already had all the equipment needed as I've been recording some Let's Plays of Bickblock. No, I haven't posted them). Anyway if you get this you'll know I followed through and sent it.

Let's see I like Sherlock and Blickblock and chocolate pastries. I like strawberry cake best because the strawberries come from my mom's garden. . . I guess it's my brother's garden now? I love collecting MySims. My mom started a collection before I was born, I haven't found a lot, but when I was little I wanted to collect them all. I like stargazing and staying up late and camping. (I do NOT love waking up early). I love beating my brother at horseshoes and my father at cards. Pink is my favorite color, if you couldn't tell, but I also like blue, and purple. But not lace and ruffles. Pink-goth is what I call it, but not dark and moody. I'm not moody at all. Spunky, that's what Dad said. Pink-🐸🐸🐸🐸? Can that be a thing? I like to paint and dance and ...well, I'm kind of all over the place. So I guess that what I'm looking for, I'm looking for that something more that sparks. Once I know what I want, I'm going for it. I know I'm a little lazy, but I'm not stupid.

CC links: I left her cc free - but....SimLaughLove has some skull earrings that match her necklace that she wears. I *think* version A is the regular dangling skull earrings. They really should find a way so we know what the names of our clothes are.

Your Gallery ID: ra3rei

(Feel free to twin her if she came with skills and wasn't supposed to, I aged her up from teenager, but I think the gallery preserves some stuff)
    For formal wear, I think nothing that would be too difficult to walk or move in, not too frilly, but something fun and light. And if you find a hairstyle you like better with her face, she's up for a makeover. Right now it's short because that's easy to take care of.
    Check out Raerei's Fortress for Builds, Short Stories, and maybe some longer stuff.
    Thanks, @ra3rei !! Izzy is so cute!!!!

I adore her... Her side profile is def a gen 2 prettacy profile...but the Huffmans aren't really in a prettacy per say. So she doesn't understand that particular concept.
    Check out Raerei's Fortress for Builds, Short Stories, and maybe some longer stuff.
  • Lupus95Lupus95 Posts: 72 Member
    Emmeline Frost
    e9c9e8lm.jpg

Traits: Mean, Materialistic, Snob
    Aspiration: Public Enemy
    Backstory:
    Emmeline was born as the daughter of Richard Frost, the CEO of the Frost Industries. Always enjoying the merits of wealth, Emmeline (often nicknamed Emma by her friends) quickly developed a quite expensive taste.
    Both she and her siblings followed the family legacy and worked within the business branch, but while her brothers wanted to stay within their father's company, Emmeline strived to archieve her own ... goals. However, even though Emmeline definitly has the qualities of a businesswoman and never minded to take quite ruthless approaches in order to get what she wanted, her career quickly became a bumby ride, which ultimately made her developing some other "ways" to keep up her standard of life.
    Emmeline, being a quite sexy and seductive woman (both naturally and "enhanced" by surgery), never had problems with "male attention" and never hesitated to get into a relationship with rich and influencial men whenever she felt it would benefit her. When Emmeline heard of "The Bachelor", held by the heir of the Hasslich family, she decided that it would be a nice opportunity to archieve public attention, success and maybe even a bit of fame. Secretly, she may even hope to finally meet someone who really loves her.
    Her manipulative character and her "hobby" of giving her rivals a bad time by dropping (more or less subtle) mean comments will sure bring some ... turmoil to the Bachelor-house.
    Style: Emmeline likes expensive, classy clothes, however she's also a fan of revealing outfits. Her color preference is white to light blue, however sometimes she also suprises everyone wearing black.
    Gallery ID: Lupus95

Someone downloaded the first version of my Emmeline I had upoloaded this noon and uploaded her, in this version of the household she's got a purple hair girl with her. She shows up under the hashtag aswell because this person did not bother to change the household description. Pls ignore.

2wzceb5q.png

Adrienne Festor
    Traits: Active, Hot Headed, Ambitious
    Aspiration: Bodybuilder
    Backstory: W.A.T.C.H. is the secret service of the Free Sim Nation, working within the shadows in order to prevent crime and national catastrophes. One of the biggest thorn in W.A.T.C.H.'s flesh is the Alto mafia, which is a group working for one of the richest families around Oasis Springs. However, W.A.T.C.H. has never been able to really prove the guilt of any of the family members and always only gets a hold on the small fries. But now they got the information that one of the head members of the crime organisation, Roberto Alto, has become the leader of SimTV, most likely using his influence in order to manipulate politics and to launder money.
    When the entertainment department of SimTV launched a new season of "The Bachelor" featuring the Hasslich heir, W.A.T.C.H. saw their opportunity to get a secret agent into SimTV.
    Adrienne Steed is one of W.A.T.C.H.'s best agents and she's ready to look behind the curtains of the SimTV studio. But will she get distracted by the show's events?
    Style: Adrienne is overally a sportive, feminine woman who likes to dress accordingly. However, if the mission demands it, she's ready to take on every kind of disguies in order to "blend in". She despises overly girly clothes though.
    m4g5zbx9.png
    de3vqhmh.png

Walburga Mortis
    Traits: Evil, Insane, Gloomy
    Aspiration: Bestselling Author
    Backstory: Rosa Addams' mother died when she was still a child. Since her father was focussed on her work, she spent a lot of her time living with her grandmother Hekate, who was working as a medium in Willow Creek. Rosa was quickly fascinated with the surreal world and her grandmother thought her a lot about the astral plane and the spirit world. Her father, who did not believe in ghosts and wanted his daughter to be more focused on school than on old books, heired a babysitter and did not allow Rosa to visit her grandmother anymore. Shortly after, Hekate died of old age. Rosa, being exremely sad about her grandmother's demise and mad about her father, rebelled against the conservative lifestyle she had been living in until then. She spent more time alone, in her grandmother's library, reading books about witchfraft while her schoolmates spent their time at the local mall. Feeling that her name did not fit her anymore, she continued to use the nickname "Walburga" and took the last name of her grandmother, "Mortis".
    Being an outsider for her whole life, Walburga wants to prove that even a dark woman like her can be successive. She applied to the next season of "The Bachelor", featuring the heir of the Hasslich family. Since the Hasslich family always promoted that the important values of a sim are on the inside, Walburga is sure she can win over all the shallow, boring TV-girlies and become the Bachelor's big love.
    Style: Dark, gloomy, gothic ... Walburga prefers black over everything, a touch of purple, blue or dark red are ok aswell. However, she hates pink, white and bright colors!
    @Lupus95 - I love Emmeline and Adrienne! They both sure would make things interesting in the house!!
  • SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
    edited April 2016
    Name: Deven Jones
    CAS Photo:
    5_4_16_18_02_35.png
    5_4_16_18_02_39.png
    Traits: Romantic, Lazy, Foodie
    Aspiration: Soulmate
    Backstory: Deven Jones isn't your everyday girl, used to being avoided and misjudged Deven is searching for a man who can look through her dark edges and see the sweet, romantic girl she is.
    Yes, she had troubles in the past.
    Yes, foster care had been hard on her.
    But that didn't mean that she wasn't as loveable as anyone else. If only you look through the outside.
    She might kick your butt if you 🐸🐸🐸🐸 her off, though
    Style: Elegant, yet tough. Dark colours are preferred as well as purples and reds.
    Your Gallery ID: Sterretjeee
    edited April 2016
    @Lupus95 - I love Emmeline and Adrienne! They both sure would make things interesting in the house!!

Thank you :) I hope one of my 3 contestants gets into the house, butI have to say there a a lot of other really cool applicants.

I just looked into the gallery, searching for the Hasslichbachelor hastag and I'm in love with Deven Jones! She's the PERFECT tough girl!

Cam Hayes (tomboyish girls ftw!), Lexie Gunderson (clepto-bookworms rock!) and Norah Churchill (I love the idea of having a jealous sim in the Bachelor house,she could have some rivalry with Emmeline) are extremely interesting sims aswell and Priya Dewan is beautiful. pammiechick's Amazons also look stunning and have a great backstory. Tiana and Izzy both look unique aswell, even though their beauty is a bit less conventional. Eiline Keller somehow reminds me of a woman from an old movie and Lindsey looks so ... realistic. I don't know, I could really imagine meeting her on the street.
    Really looking forward to this challenge., no matter who will end up being in the house.
    @Lupus95 - I agree! I'm so excited to have all these beautiful and interesting bachelorettes!! Looking forward to getting this show on the road :)
  • SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
    Lupus95 wrote: »

Thank you :) I hope one of my 3 contestants gets into the house, butI have to say there a a lot of other really cool applicants.

I just looked into the gallery, searching for the Hasslichbachelor hastag and I'm in love with Deven Jones! She's the PERFECT tough girl!

Cam Hayes (tomboyish girls ftw!), Lexie Gunderson (clepto-bookworms rock!) and Norah Churchill (I love the idea of having a jealous sim in the Bachelor house,she could have some rivalry with Emmeline) are extremely interesting sims aswell and Priya Dewan is beautiful. pammiechick's Amazons also look stunning and have a great backstory. Tiana and Izzy both look unique aswell, even though their beauty is a bit less conventional. Eiline Keller somehow reminds me of a woman from an old movie and Lindsey looks so ... realistic. I don't know, I could really imagine meeting her on the street.
    Really looking forward to this challenge., no matter who will end up being in the house.

Aren't you super sweet! Really, thank you so much for being such a positive soul! You are so super right, all the submitted girls are unique and loveable on their own. Than includes yours! Thank you so very much!
    edited April 2016

Aren't you super sweet! Really, thank you so much for being such a positive soul! You are so super right, all the submitted girls are unique and loveable on their own. Than includes yours! Thank you so very much!
    Haha thank you :)
    Well, I remember that many of the contestants that would be made for contests like this during TS3 days would be LOADED with CC and just made to "look good". Which is not a bad thing at all, but I really prefer Sims with "personality" and it makes me happy that all sims that were submitted for this "Duck to Swan" Bachelor story are unique, loveable and have a matching personality for their looks.
    And again, I really LOVE your Deven, I saw her and instantly fell for her :D

Checking the gallery, I saw there is a another Lady called "Lianna Brown" uploaded which has not been introduced here, a woman who loves blue and was a cancer patient during her childhood day. I really look foreward her application.
    @Sterretjeee - thank you so much for Devan! I'm loving her tough-girl exterior :)
  • Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    So many beautiful sim ladies! The competition is going to be really tough!
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • TwiggyTwiggy Posts: 995 Member
    edited April 2016
    Agreed! The Hasslich bachelor is in for one great roller coaster ride, if ya ask me :wink: All those applicants have such outstanding personalities and accompanying looks!
  • IchigoUsagiIchigoUsagi Posts: 822 Member
    04-05-16_7_29_19c2a0pm.png?w=680
    04-05-16_72919c2a0pm.png?w=680
    Name: Marissa Harp
    Traits: Clumsy, Creative, Loves the Outdoors
    Aspiration: Big happy family
    Backstory: Marissa is an aspiring painter who specializes in landscapes and still lifes. Or at least she'd like to. Due to her absentminded nature and two left feet, most of Marissa's art ends up more Jackson Polloc than Francis Bourgeois. Along with her dreams of being a famous painter, Marissa dreams of a large loving household with a whole bunch of little munchkins running around. She's got baby fever, and it's not going anywhere any time soon. Family camping trips, arts and crafts, and barbecues in the park- she wants it all. And of course that includes a true love to share in the joys that children bring. She's signed up for 'The Bachelor', but isn't getting her hopes up. He probably won't like her. What if he doesn't want kids? Oh well, no use worrying about that now. Marissa will deal with those problems when she gets to them.
    Style: Marissa likes natural colors (greens, browns, autumn oranges). She likes clothing that feels light and airy, something with a little swish.
    My Gallery ID: IchigoSamurai14
    Maladi777 wrote: »
    So many beautiful sim ladies! The competition is going to be really tough!

Possibly impossible! So many awesome Bachelorettes!
    edited April 2016
    @IchigoUsagi - Marissa is so cute! I laughed out loud about how she's got baby fever!!!
    Is today the big voting day @PeachyKeen88 ? I've seen both the 13th and the 18th...so I'm not sure. All these contestants are so impressive and with big personalities, Izzy's starting to feel a bit like the country mouse she is. XD.
  • SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    Oh darn, I was going to enter this, but I forgot until now
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
    So, how will we vote? 5 favourites which all get +1 to +5 points, without you being able to vote for your own bachelorettes? And will you limit 1 Bachelorette per user? I'm EXCITED :D
    edited April 2016
    @SeaDragonSong - there's still time! The deadline is today so I'm taking entries through tonight.

@Ra345 - voting will start tomorrow since I'm taking submissions through tonight :)

@Lupus95 - to keep things fair, I'm limiting each user to 2 winners. I want everyone to have a chance, but also feel like it's only fair to those who took the time to create entries for more than one bachelorette! As for the specifics of voting, I haven't quite worked that out yet. I'm thinking everyone just gets to pick their favorite 7 (voting for your own bachelorette is totally ok!) and the top 7 are our girls :)