Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Restaurant Bluewater Village: Employees?

BoergeAarg61BoergeAarg61 Posts: 955 Member
A few weeks ago I started over with Riverblossom Hills and subneighborhoods. Money cheats like 'familyfunds' are often used to add to the story.

Among other things, I gave Julien Cooke money to buy the restaurant in Bluewater Village. Unfortunately, it had no employees. I guess at least five employees are needed: A chef, two waiters, a bar tender and a hostess.

How do Julien Cooke find a chef provided a lot of cooking skills are needed? Some sims with many cooking skill points might be graduated from college, but it takes some time with no garantee they are available for hiring at the restaurant.

(Two paper boys was sent to college and came with nine cooking points.)

Comments

• cleo00cleo00 Posts: 1,088 Member
    If you want someone with lots of skills I'd create some sims and cheat them skills and then have your sim meet them and click the hire interaction. However, your employees will get better over time so even if you hire someone with only a few cooking skill points they will get better at you go. It's been ages since I've done a restaurant, so I don't know what they'll be able to make. I THINK if you put it on the menu regardless of cooking skill they will make it because it's on the menu. But I am not positive on that.
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    Check on the phone under Business- it will show you their skills. Also, you can ask to hire a Sim and see thier skills. They might not accept the offer if the relationship isn't almost friends to friends.
    They don't have to be at the business to check on employees- Under Business on the phone. Also the options are random and refresh once a day.
    I usually check every morning and write down any Sims with good badges or skills. :)
  • BoergeAarg61BoergeAarg61 Posts: 955 Member
    Rflong7 wrote: »
    Check on the phone under Business- it will show you their skills.

I know, but only found sims with two or none cooking points.