Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Muffin Box. Just click paste.

Comments

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    Oh well, but it doesn't matter. It's just that the
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • SkellingtonSkellington Posts: 1 New Member

Uhm. I have no idea?
    Oh wait! Annual salary in YEN (not mine, just some random salary) that I wanted to convert into a different currency but never did because the website was being slow/annoying.
  • AngelEb95AngelEb95 Posts: 1,538 Member
    p

The p button on my laptop does not work anymore, so I just ctrl v whenever I need it. I am not really interested in buying a replacement keyboard since I only really use this thing to play sims and step mania.
    attack-on-titan-attack-on-titan-s4.gif
  • Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,934 Member
    http://i.imgur.com/4KA272u.gifv

That Caterpie must have a low speed IV and EV
    L9q8VGi.png
  • girlwhocriedtaylorgirlwhocriedtaylor Posts: 536 Member
    Pick disease can be sporadic

I had to do a paper on Pick's disease :lol:
  • DominicLaurenceDominicLaurence Posts: 3,398 Member
    CeL3E-GWEAQ8MOg.jpg

(HAHAHAHAHAHA I think I got it on twitter)
    ID: StGerris
    Legacy Photomode
  • AFerrari0908AFerrari0908 Posts: 65 Member
    Gallery: AFerrari0908
    Youtube: ButtonBudds
  • MelanieSimlishMelanieSimlish Posts: 4,432 Member
    indulge. I was Googling it to make sure I spelled it right
    44444.gif
  • TinySpaceFoxTinySpaceFox Posts: 1,110 Member
    Supa Strikas is a soccer-themed animated TV series based on the monthly comic of the same name. Both the comic and the show are owned by a South African company called Strika Entertainment. Despite this, the animation for the show is done in Malaysia by a company called Animasia Studios, and the audio (including the voice acting) is produced by a Canadian company called daCapo Productions. As of March 2016, Supa Strikas is currently in its fourth season, and airs in parts of Africa and Asia.

Me trying to explain one of my favourite TV shows, Supa Strikas, to an audience that probably doesn't live in Africa or Asia.
  • paige_emilyypaige_emilyy Posts: 104 Member
    The FitnessGram™ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. [beep] A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. [ding] Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start.

Group chats lol
  • wolfkomoki1wolfkomoki1 Posts: 5,053 Member
    http://cloudwalkersims.com/suitcase-as-accessory/
    I was showing a person a suitcase accessory for sims 3.
    6JSxk49.png?1
  • rosey1579rosey1579 Posts: 6,252 Member
    Somehow I fail to see how the appearance of an overweight singer is a relevant factor in our intellectual debate.
  • rosey1579rosey1579 Posts: 6,252 Member
    rosey1579 wrote: »
    Somehow I fail to see how the appearance of an overweight singer is a relevant factor in our intellectual debate.

Oh wow.
  • PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    CVubkES.gif
    :love: Hey Baby. :love:
  • wolfkomoki1wolfkomoki1 Posts: 5,053 Member
    2wganon.jpg
    Body is 5 characters too short.
    6JSxk49.png?1
  • LyniaSCLyniaSC Posts: 1,021 Member
    edited March 2016
    tumblr_n02rnoOEYH1spdl8fo2_r1_250.gif

Sorry, didn't mean to double post.
    UpOEIfp.png
  • Colton147147Colton147147 Posts: 10,453 Member
    Your Justine Keaton Enthusiast and the Voice of the Sims Community.
  • Nancy01905Nancy01905 Posts: 3,929 Member

sending a friend my playlist for my challenge
    screenshot-744.jpg
  • HappySimMaxHappySimMax Posts: 79 Member
    A "three-word story" forum in the off-topic section that I spent the time to write without editing. Heh.

Once upon a time, there was a story ending where a girl and a plum asked for toys, but he didn't get anything he wanted, so he plotted to steal them and take all the toys into the attack so he can hide them from MRSMLOG. But, instead Swiftlover13 found them and took photos and framed them on the back of a donkey - but the donkey didn't want to deal with the cops because they were lazy and wanted to eat more donuts. So, the donkey could snicker at the Mall and eat donkey-flavoured bacon with the best seasoning in the whole wide-world called Lawry's. However, a parrot dobbed him in to cleaning the meat counter when the parrot got the special meat and gave it back to the plum. Later on, the donkey came back for some aardvark pot pie and fell in the pot pie. The donkey then pretended to be a big furry four-legged caterpillar that crawled over to say "hi" and waved a big hello to skm36. It scared. This meant she had to run before Swiftlover13 came. This particular donkey had a pet - a completely horrible one-eyed fish with a horn and a huge tail which would smack anyone who said its name three times backward because that meant you would be fed to it. The only way to kill it is to twirl a baton while blowing pink bubbles, shouting "I love the Barney song!" Later, a whale approached, looking quite embarrassed about the plank in his blowhole that didn't give him a clue about what happens next, a strong wind carries donkey into a whale's blowhole and donkey became stuck! This, way naturally a problem because he needed to know from the hole to tail how to get the underwater whale hospital for liposuction, but unfortunately they couldn't poke through the solid and thick flap of skin. Instead they cut with a butterknife. That didn't work, so they used a filet knife which made the whale really mad. The whale decided to dress up as a human and tear down the big white shark statue, "Snaggletooth", and then he before it would escape into the ocean because he creates havoc and it will all blow over before something quite odd happens to the whale. But a dolphin became an AMD fanboy. The dolphin swam to his castle where he ruled over many underlings which were pleased because everyone knows the dolphins are the most evil thing at the bottom of the ocean. But wait - dolphins love to eat peanut butter and jelly with fried bananas. That makes them kind and friendly to the core. Everyone loved Dolphin, because dolphin always had cuddles for his best friend; Henry the octopus. He was known to rule the underwater symphony and played magically in order to achieve his greatest piece ever, which could only be heard by shark. The sharks, naturally, were so moved and started to really weird because sharks are silly. So, one day, this really dumb walrus walked up, and she said "What's for dinner? I could eat a whole lot of fish tacos." So, she did the unthinkable - she quickly sunk her goant walrus tusks right into the juicy yet spicy tacos that were spoiled rotten! She ate them anyway and fell off a huge cliff where she found Dancing leprechauns who gave her gold. Then she went across the ocean to show off the the fishes her brand-new haircut, so she danced a jig. The fishes did not like dancing, the wanted to Irish dance instead. Mr. Fish decided to
  • joanbarfieldjoanbarfield Posts: 46 Member
    I was showing a friend of mine who loves Undertale a drawing I had just drawn. He's flipping a bird so I'm not gonna post the link plus I dont think I can post links yet *sad face*