Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Genetics: Breeding the Premades for looks

Ok, so I played around with genetics. I moved some sims in with other sims and saw what their teen children would look like. I used cas.fulleditmode cheat. This is my opinion. Sorry, I didn't take pics.

J. Huntington has best genes. He pairs really well with Dina for both genders. Good looking daughters with Nancy. Bella and Cassandra also have nice looking daughters with him.

Don has good looking daughters. Especially with Bella. Possibly with Nancy.

Summer has good looking sons. Possibly with Don.

If Don and Dina are paired together, the boy ends up looking like a lot like Don.

Mitchell and Cassandra gave the most instability with rolls. Every roll ended up with a different looking offspring.

I'm curious to see what others have done with premades. If you have pics, that's even better.

Comments

• Options
    NicottiaNicottia Posts: 76 Member
    Wut!

Well, I've noticed that Bella Goth ends up pretty much always with incredibly good looking offspring, unless they're Mortimer's kids ofc course (dayum those huuuuuuge ears)... Honestly, I've had her leave her hubby for my own male sims and holly molly, I haven't ever gotten an ugly kid out of her.

When it comes to Don, yes his kids to tend to be good looking BUT those tiny beady eyes of his... I really don't get it why most premade guys have those tiny little eyes! Notable exception is Serigo Romeo (if you own Get Togetherr >.>). He "breeds" really handsome sons out of pretty much every female (in one of my legacy saves he has over 20 kids with different women, all of them are so handsome and pretty + yeah, he was a huge cheater) in this game and good looking daughers, too! He has really really strong genes (just like Bella). His kids end up looking like mini versions of him! Also he's one of very few TS4 townies that doesn't suffer from the mini-eyes curse! ;)
    7bXthz.png
    My little YouTube corner: Nicottia <= Clickerino!
  • Options
    imhappyimhappy Posts: 1,988 Member
    I have and love Get Together, but I haven't played too much with the premades. Thanks for hte Sergio tip. Wow, 20 kids!! Impressive!
  • Options
    PolyrhythmPolyrhythm Posts: 2,789 Member
    Don does have good kids, but sometimes the girls will get his rather masculine jaw.
    Any kids I've had with Joaquin Le Chien get stuck with tiny eyes lol, and Paolo Rocca seems to have better sons than daughters. A lot of times his large chin is carried over though, but facial hair helps with the look a bit.
    Johnny Zest's kids have always ended up just meh to me.
    :*:,:*:*:*::*:,:*:*:*::
    v5Yd2X5.png
  • Options
    LightfieldLightfield Posts: 12,450 Member
    Nicottia wrote: »
    Well, I've noticed that Bella Goth ends up pretty much always with incredibly good looking offspring, unless they're Mortimer's kids ofc course (dayum those huuuuuuge ears)... Honestly, I've had her leave her hubby for my own male sims and holly molly, I haven't ever gotten an ugly kid out of her.
    Haha, for me it was almost the opposite. Bella's children looked really cool but not conventionally good looking, while Mortimer's son was incredibly cute.
    Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange and pretend you're laughing at it.
  • Options
    I got the same impression of the Zest offspring.
  • Options
    Lightfield wrote: »
    Haha, for me it was almost the opposite. Bella's children looked really cool but not conventionally good looking, while Mortimer's son was incredibly cute.

Did you have Mort's son with another premade?
  • Options
    imhappy wrote: »
    Lightfield wrote: »

Did you have Mort's son with another premade?

Nah, I didn't. Perhaps he got his looks from his mother. Would be fun to see how Mortimer+another premade's children would look like.
    Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange and pretend you're laughing at it.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    What about Bob and Eliza Pancake's offspring? Haven't had them try for a child yet.
  • Options
    kerryn96kerryn96 Posts: 205 Member
    edited March 2016
    In my game, I had Eric Lewis and Cassandra Goth (Adult, of course) have a little bit of a fling. They ended up having twins!
    I think their kids turned out quite nicely if I say so myself. They are currently teens in my game

Michael Goth-Lewis:
    89d691d4-f03c-4865-a64b-d1432addd161_zpszsk6jpo7.png

Aria Goth-Lewis
    20e55933-ee89-47c9-aa6b-ea66540e582a_zpsew31hths.png
    a2adf889-e566-4ab2-ba09-f9737b0d5975_zps8ykuh6fb.png

I think Eric and Cassandra are the only two pre-mades that I've had have children together. Other pre-mades and townies I've had get together with my own Sims, so it's hard to tell whether they look good because of my Sim's genetics, or that of the pre-mades'.

Edit: Yes I've used a CC hairstyle and shirt here, but they are otherwise born in-game and unedited :)
    Post edited by kerryn96 on
  • Options
    SjofnSjofn Posts: 332 Member
    I got a son out of Dina Caliente and Johnny Zest that was pretty cute, he mostly looked like his dad but got his mother's big green eyes. I was actually a little surprised at how much I liked him!
  • Options
    PolyrhythmPolyrhythm Posts: 2,789 Member
    edited March 2016
    From some of the MC Command Center pairs in a few of my save files

Dina Caliente/Wolfgang Munch (1st)
    Geoffrey/Nancy Landgraab (2nd)
    Malcom Landgraab/Sofia Bjergsen (3rd)
    Siobhan Fyres/Paolo Rocca (4th)
    Eric Lewis/Alice Spencer-Kim (5th)
    Sergio Romeo/Siobhan Fyres (6th)
    Liberty Lee/J Huntington (7th)
    Bella Goth/idk (long gone) (8th)
    Don Lothario/Eva Capricciossa (9th)
    BZoadR2.png
    eQTjJX3.png
    URrtHJW.png
    O2b6p8a.png
    rZEnLZA.png
    v76Vz8f.png
    UwRu2WL.png
    UqZIw2v.png
    S6ILNwf.png
    Bob/Eliza Pancakes
    r6ZWROe.png
    weSdSoR.png
    UP6sufO.png
    IlCST9t.png
    Lucas Munch/...someone (I can't remember who, they're dead now)
    Jv1FQvD.png
    k7DNKzn.png
    Zoe Patel/Mitchell Kalani
    mU59pwP.png
    m1MwB1D.png
    SKM2sDs.png
    Candy Behr/Joaquin le Chien
    9IX7twZ.png
    Uw9Sk2L.png
    Post edited by Polyrhythm on
    :*:,:*:*:*::*:,:*:*:*::
    v5Yd2X5.png
  • Options
    Anemone7Anemone7 Posts: 3,950 Member
    edited March 2016
    I used Don Lothario in the First Gen of my prettacy and he produced an awesome daughter, considering what I started out with.

5908d3f1-6a84-4eb4-af9a-cbe40aa32ec4_zpse8pjsjsq.png?w=480&h=480&fit=clip
    (The first is the founder and mother, second daughter)
    Post edited by Anemone7 on
  • Options
    AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    edited March 2016
    Nice thread!
    Bella Goth and Bob Pancakes made two beautiful twin girls in my game but then they had a very odd looking son.
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • Options
    guineapigsimguineapigsim Posts: 98 Member
    Funny thread!

I actually love Johnny Zests children, especially with Summer Holiday. They are the perfect couple!
  • Options
    @kerryn96 Wow! Aria is absolutely stunning!
  • Options
    guineapigsimguineapigsim Posts: 98 Member
    myXACe.jpg

Summer Holiday and Johnny Zests son and daughter. Born in live mode, no cas edit :smile:
  • Options
    Krisha880Krisha880 Posts: 1,553 Member
    edited March 2016
    imhappy wrote: »
    If Don and Dina are paired together, the boy ends up looking like a lot like Don.
    In my game, Don had twin boys with Katrina and a boy with Nina. All three boys look like Don, and they almost look identical!
    What about Bob and Eliza Pancake's offspring? Haven't had them try for a child yet.
    They have a cute daughter named Ellie in my game, but I don't know how she'll look when she grows up.
  • Options
    chidoriaidachidoriaida Posts: 282 Member
    Krisha880 wrote: »
    They have a cute daughter named Ellie in my game, but I don't know how she'll look when she grows up.

Bob and Eliza have a daughter in my game, and I named her Ellie too! Ellie is a teenager now, soon to be a young adult. She has Bob's complexion and Eliza's face. It's scary how much she looks like her mom.

All of Don's children are very good looking in my game. He has 2 sons with Dina, a daughter with Bella, and twin girls with a sim that I made in CAS.

Johnny Zest and Liberty Lee have a pretty daughter. Despite Liberty's dark hair, she has Johnny's blond hair.

J Huntington and Summer Holiday have a daughter, but she did not turn out as pretty as Johnny's daughter in my opinion.

I will try to post some pics when I get home later.
  • Options
    lovebypondsidelovebypondside Posts: 1,364 Member
    One of the premades I feel has always made cute children in my games is Zoe Patel.

I'm several generations in on my current legacy, and I'm impressed by how some of the pre-mades' offspring still look a lot like them...

Descendant of Bob (obviously) and Eliza:
    t6VfC4O.jpg

Zoe Patel and Paolo Rocca:
    pXH7Bct.jpg

This one is a bit more subtle, but Summer Holiday:
    0vDu8wd.jpg

Candy Behr's descendant (this is my heir's wife, also):
    HVpWmhk.jpg

Cassandra Goth and Malcolm Landgraab's descendant:
    E4BdE7H.jpg

And, not a premade but while I'm here - this is the descendant of @Mightydan 's Chelsea and Jessica:
    wsCBjgU.jpg

I think they're all good-looking sims (I have added cc to a lot of them because I give my unplayed sims makeovers). I use MC Story Progression and fill up empty houses with sims I like from the gallery (or my own from previous saves) to keep lots of potential mates for my heirs available.
    Origin ID: byscreenside
    Twitter: @byscreenside
    Youtube: YT

• Options
    TayBabyTayBaby Posts: 70 Member
    I 'played around' with genetics the good 'ol fashioned way in game and these are the kids produced by The BFF households Travis Scott, Liberty Lee and Summer Holiday.
    1st is Travis and Summer's daughter Autumn: definitely got her mom's body type but looks a lot like her dad and her sister.
    9UQS7KW.png
    Next up is Travis and Liberty's daughter Americas: looks like her sister and dad I think, with obvious similarities to her mom.
    nDWBrz0.png
    izpifMX.png

I think they're cute. :blush:
    Have been playing since the release.
    Always been a story teller, but with this game I am trying my hand at building.
    Check me out on the gallery :)
    Origin ID: TaylorNicRaft17
  • Options
    TayBabyTayBaby Posts: 70 Member
    Don and Dina have BEAUTIFUL girls.
    GUkl62J.png
    Have been playing since the release.
    Always been a story teller, but with this game I am trying my hand at building.
    Check me out on the gallery :)
    Origin ID: TaylorNicRaft17
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,753 Member
    edited March 2016
    I play with the MC mod and Nina Calliente married J Hungton III
    Grady:
    6rYCNSG.png

Wayne:
    UsYH1SA.png

Chris
    PDusX0E.png

Don got together with Summer Hoilday:

Jamar:
    YhGlGbD.png

Tim:
    v5IYDNm.png

Felicity
    5EezzNi.png

6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    I love all these comments and pics! So many pretty sims. In my game, Nina just gave birth to Don's daughter. I aged her up to young adult and she looks like a prettier version of Nina.
  • Options
    AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    These are Becca and Blair Gothcakes, Bella and Bob's twins, born in game and unaltered in cas.fulleditmode

when they were kids
    03_21_16_6_04_02_PM.png
    share image

and now as teenagers
    03_26_16_6_43_07_PM_2.png
    subir imagenes
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.