March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Daily Deal (DD) 2018 Rotation List and Sales Help

Comments

• ajaxpostajaxpost Posts: 4,200 Member
    has anyone completely stopped getting ads besides me? I have only gotten 3 (and only 1 paid) since January
    Hi @rionismyname, That is disappointing.

I'm still seeing them here in the UK, actually I've been getting quite a good stream of them in recent weeks. :)

Have you tried logging off and on again, clearing all your browser cache files - the usual stuff?
  • JohJoh Posts: 37 Member
    Thank you @Me1620!

I have two items from Bohemian Garden, the Wonderfully Woven Hanging chair, and the One Love Rose in Vase. I also bought the Humble Fireside Circle fireplace from the Old Mill set.

I have my shopping lists done up to April 24th, lol--- just a little bit obsessed! :smiley:

I have a separate list for the venues I want, because they're my favourite acquisitions at the moment. Due to budgetary constraints I may have to hold off on some things until they come around again, but the ad clicking sure helps with the smaller things. I have the Glitter and Glam set, and bought The VIP hat yesterday. I was going to get the Glitter and Glam Diva and Devo set for free on April 21st, but had a look at it after I bought the hat, and it was only 5sp, so I 'splurged' to get it ticked off my list early. (I had four ads on that page, so took it as a sign!) :smiley:

Thanks for the link to SimGuruKitty's studio too! I've never really looked at the exchange before. I'll have to nose around there some more soon, since I have to figure out how it works for the contest.

This sure is a lot of fun!
  • trithonetrithone Posts: 1,406 Member
    My apologies for being late with this list! Here are the deals for the next 16 hours. I have taken us through the solo appearance of Romanza Ceremony Reception + Attire, just to make sure no one who wants it misses it. Besides that there are a bunch of white (once on the rotation) deals. Happy Shopping!

Current Deal:
    654 ) Tubular Television / 55 / 99 / 44% / 2 hours
    Part of: Mid-Century Fantasy; May 2011 Compilation; Blast From the Past Compilation
    This is the only time the item is offered on the DD

Upcoming Deals:
    655 ) Blooming Flower Arch / 45 / 61 / 26% / 2 hours
    Part of: Ultra Lounge Teens Set; Full Ultra Lounge Youth Set; Ultra Lounge 2010; Kids! 2010

656 ) Potted Cherry Blossom / 10 / 25 / 60% / 2 hours
    Part of: Asian Fusion; Best of 2010 Collection

657 ) Audrey Hepfire Vintage / 9 / 25 / 64% / 2 hours
    Part of: Jet Set Elders

658 ) The Cow Plant Milkshake Maker Spring Ride / 114 / 162 / 30% / 2 hours
    Part of: Killer Classics
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 121)

659 ) Al Fresco Street Market / 931 / 1710 / 46% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 887, # 294, but less than # 142)

660 ) Check This Home Hokey Table / 22 / 75 / 71% / 2 hours
    Part of: It’s Game Time!; Man Cave Compilation

661 ) No Nonsense Desk / 26 / 121 / 79% / 2 hours
    Part of: The Coffee Bean Hipster Loft; Eloquently Eclectic Collection

662 ) Romanza Ceremony, Reception + Attire / 336 / 1160 / 71% / 2 hours
    Not part of any set or compilation
    Includes: Romanza Ceremony + Reception; Romanza Ceremony + Attire
    a.k.a. Samantha (though Sam is just fine, too. Also, Simmantha, according to my husband.)

Thanks to a lot of amazing sim friends I have owned the store for a while now. If you'd like to help out a really good friend of mine who just started playing the game, here is his wishlist. Thanks!

• wittanthony1wittanthony1 Posts: 1,929 Member
    Happy birthday @missy2311 and anybody else I missed since I was last on here. :)
  • wittanthony1wittanthony1 Posts: 1,929 Member
    has anyone completely stopped getting ads besides me? I have only gotten 3 (and only 1 paid) since January

I haven't been getting ads like I had been. I'm lucky now if I can get 200 points in a hour of search when I do search for ads. Some ads don't even want to pay. I'm trying to find ads for points for my next lotto maybe in a week or 2.
  • JennyferLxJennyferLx Posts: 87 Member
    > @rionismyname said:
    > has anyone completely stopped getting ads besides me? I have only gotten 3 (and only 1 paid) since January

It's hot and cold with me. Can go a while without anything then, like yesterday, I can get around 2000 points...
    <3
    Does anyone know if the individual items not on the daily deal or sale turn up in the MMAO?
    <3
    JennyferLx wrote: »
    Does anyone know if the individual items not on the daily deal or sale turn up in the MMAO?
    Hi @JennyferLx, I don't know if anyone has done any research into what does or does not appear but as I recall the MMAO certainly can include all sorts of individual-only items as well as items from sets.

In my experience, however, it would always put the ones I wanted in bundles with stuff I already owned or did not want. :(

My approach was to be very patient and not give in to poor deals. :smile:

Good hunting!
  • Rukola_SchaafRukola_Schaaf Posts: 3,065 Member
    oh, i've got the whole Romanza now for free, yay :smiley:

i won't be participating in the forums & the gallery anymore - thanks EA
    oh, i've got the whole Romanza now for free, yay :smiley:
    Oh yay, oh yay! Great result, congratulations! :star:

By the way, I see that you've been sharing the fun you're having with TS3 on the forums, now if you've still got stuff you need on your wishlist please consider entering my 'creatives' lottery, pretty please. :)
    Here are the current and upcoming deals for the next 23 hours. This section of the rotation includes the solo appearance of Happily Ever After Clothing and Hairstyles and the best discounts on the Edwardian Expressions Stove (up now) and the Frontier Finds Kitchen Hutch at number 673. Happy Shopping!

Current Deal:
    663 ) Edwardian Expression Kitchen- Toasty Fine Flame Finish Stove / 26 / 90 / 71% / 2 hours
    Part of: Edwardian Expression Kitchen Set; New Year, New Kitchen!; January 2012 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 663, # 414)

Upcoming Deals:
    664 ) Beach Bummin' / 616 / 762 / 19% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 362)

665 ) The Great Chair / 46 / 81 / 43% / 2 hours
    Part of: Japanese Inspired Living Compilation; Finest Living, Finest Cooking; December 2011 Compilation Set

This is a 3-hour deal
    666 ) Decorative Curtains / 24 / 75 / 68% / 3 hours
    Part of: Indulgent Living; Indulgent Living + Luxe Loungewear; The Monarch Suite

667 ) Happily Ever After Clothing and Hairstyles / 420 / 757 / 45% / 2 hours
    Part of: Once Upon a Time Cottage; Make a Wish Compilation

668 ) Capacitor Cabinet Island / 17 / 34 / 50% / 2 hours
    Part of: Futureshock Kitchen; February 2011 Compilation

669 ) Kingdom of Cambodia Bedroom and Bathroom Collection / 516 / 1125 / 54% / 2 hours
    Part of: May 2012 Compilation
    Includes: Kingdom of Cambodia Bedroom Set; Kingdom of Cambodia Bathroom Set
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 509, # 407, # 273)

670 ) Mistress Mysterium / 48 / 68 / 29% / 2 hours
    Part of: Diva and Divo; Glitter and Glam + Diva and Divo

671 ) Flower Child / 39 / 99 / 61% / 2 hours
    Part of: Boho Vintage Women's Collection; September 2011 Compilation

672 ) More Magic! / 1012 / 1782 / 43% / 2 hours
    Part of: January 2012 Compilation; parts of More Magic! are included in Enchanted Bundle of Dark Dealings
    Includes: The Soothsayers Crystal Ball Set
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 748, # 133, but less than # 143)

673 ) Kitchen Cage Hutch / 9 / 33 / 73% / 2 hours
    Part of: Frontier Finds Kitchen and Dining; April 2011 Compilation; Charmingly Simple Kitchen Collection
    Repeat Deal: This deal is offered twice at the same sale price (Same as # 673)

674 ) Grandpa's Grove / 741 / 1710 / 57% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 640, # 495)
    a.k.a. Samantha (though Sam is just fine, too. Also, Simmantha, according to my husband.)

Thanks to a lot of amazing sim friends I have owned the store for a while now. If you'd like to help out a really good friend of mine who just started playing the game, here is his wishlist. Thanks!

• XannahXannah Posts: 42 Member
    Thank you so much for this thread! I've purchased lots of cheaper store stuff following these tips... amazing! :smiley:
    Banner004.jpg
  • angeljess26angeljess26 Posts: 2,400 Member
    Welcome to all the new people surfacing in the past couple of days
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
    Ditto! :)

And, we do love to see new DD Stalkers with wishlists so that we can gift with abandon! :lol:

So don't be shy about putting up a wishlist - so many of us have received amazing generosity in the past and we love being able to pay it forward by gifting newcomers to the Store.
  • rionismynamerionismyname Posts: 1,154 Member
    ajaxpost wrote: »
    Hi @rionismyname, That is disappointing.

I'm still seeing them here in the UK, actually I've been getting quite a good stream of them in recent weeks. :)

Have you tried logging off and on again, clearing all your browser cache files - the usual stuff?

Yup tried all that and then some still nothing I tried on the tablet got some but when I clicked them they said sorry no ad available
    I'm a lover not a fighter. I'm a reader not a writer sorry for bad penmanship
    Hug hug huggly hugs
    Rion
    div.gif
  • angeljess26angeljess26 Posts: 2,400 Member
    ajaxpost wrote: »
    Ditto! :)

And, we do love to see new DD Stalkers with wishlists so that we can gift with abandon! :lol:

So don't be shy about putting up a wishlist - so many of us have received amazing generosity in the past and we love being able to pay it forward by gifting newcomers to the Store.
    Exactly
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
    Cheers @ajaxpost for the gifts!
    It'll take me a while to own the store anyway but every little helps :smiley:
    <3
    JennyferLx wrote: »
    Cheers @ajaxpost for the gifts!
    It'll take me a while to own the store anyway but every little helps :smiley:
    You are most welcome.

Aye when you start it seems like you'll never do it, indeed many people think they don't actually want to Own The Store ... but after a while, as you start to enjoy chasing the deals, random folk may send you amazing gifts and before you know it you're just a few sets away from owning everything and it would be almost rude not to add them to you collections as well. :)

I have a quick question to ask, hope I'm posting it in the right place, because I can't find how to create a new thread and I couldn't find an appropiate thread to post this question.

I want to do a backup of my store stuff. Is it necessary that this stuff is installed in the game and, therefore, I need to copy the DCCache or the DCBackup folders too?

Thank you so much!! :smile:
    Banner004.jpg
    Xannah wrote: »
    I have a quick question to ask, hope I'm posting it in the right place, because I can't find how to create a new thread and I couldn't find an appropiate thread to post this question.

I want to do a backup of my store stuff. Is it necessary that this stuff is installed in the game and, therefore, I need to copy the DCCache or the DCBackup folders too?

Thank you so much!! :smile:
    Hi @Xannah, if it's about the Store, this is the place :)

In essence, as long as you have downloaded the content you can back it up, it does not need to be installed as such.

However, for a much better guide, Jodi @Me1620 has created a post all about looking after your Store content at http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14407639/#Comment_14407639.

It's also worth checking out the various links on the first page for lots of other very useful advice.
    > @ajaxpost said:
    >
    > Hi @Xannah, if it's about the Store, this is the place :)
    >
    > In essence, as long as you have downloaded the content you can back it up, it does not need to be installed as such.
    >
    > However, for a much better guide, Jodi @Me1620 has created a post all about looking after your Store content at
    >
    > It's also worth checking out the various links on the first page for lots of other very useful advice.

Thank you so much for the answer and the links, they seem really useful! :smiley:
    Banner004.jpg
    Here are the current and upcoming deals for the next 24 hours. The green (best discount) deals during this section are on the Relaxed Sweater and the Full Interior Castle Set. Happy Shopping!

Current Deal:
    674 ) Grandpa's Grove / 741 / 1710 / 57% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 640, # 495)

Upcoming Deals:
    675 ) Taintless Window by BahHaus / 48 / 100 / 52% / 2 hours
    Part of: BahHaus
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 226)

676 ) Old Town: Starter Kit / 225 / 365 / 38% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation, but some items are part of Quaint Cottage Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 60, # 633, but less than # 496)

677 ) Relaxed Sweater / 29 / 75 / 61% / 2 hours
    Part of: Individual item; not part of any set
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 268, # 380, # 458)

678 ) Shades of Heart / 40 / 68 / 41% / 2 hours
    Part of: Ultra Lounge Girls' Bedroom Set; Full Ultra Lounge Youth Set; Ultra Lounge Compilation;

679 ) Hewnsman Outdoor Set / 270 / 495 / 45% / 2 hours
    Part of: Full Hewnsman Set
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 463, # 309, # 780)

680 ) Alvar Eero Compilation Trash Compactor / 55 / 90 / 39% / 2 hours
    Part of: Mid Century Modern Kitchen Marvels; Finest Living, Finest Cooking; December 2011 Compilation Set; Blast From the Past Compilation

681 ) Stacked Planters / 19 / 49 / 61% / 2 hours
    Part of: The Coffee Bean Hipster Loft

682 ) Formal Glad Rags / 30 / 40 / 25% / 2 hours
    Part of: Jazz Age Wear (The); Jazz Age Living Room + Jazz Age Wear; February 2011 Compilation

683 ) Tiki Outdoor Party / 544 / 1277 / 57% / 2 hours
    Part of: May 2011 Compilation; Island Escape Compilation; 1 item included in Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 620, but less than # 155, # 487)

684 ) Full Interior Castle Set / 147 / 427 / 66% / 2 hours
    Part of: Best of 2010 Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 737, # 536, # 378)

685 ) Indulgent Living / 350 / 990 / 65% / 2 hours
    Part of: Indulgent Living + Luxe Loungewear
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 724, # 702, but less than # 261)

686 ) Home Economics Table / 38 / 75 / 49% / 2 hours
    Part of: Hogan's Deep-Fried Diner Starter Kit; I Heart the '50s

edited March 2016
    Somehow the following post double-posted when I edited it. Sorry about that!
    Post edited by trithone on

Here are the current and upcoming deals for the next 24 hours. This section of the rotation has a LOT of green (too bad it didn't appear last week over St. Patrick's Day, but we are happy for the green anyway!) Here's a quick list of today's green deals:

689 - A Mid-Century Modern Trailblazer Set (Although if you want more than just the bedrooms it is probably best to wait for When Worlds Collide at number 803 as that set is not CYS enabled.)
    690 - Serenity Retreat (If you want Sunlit Tides and the venue you will get the best deal by purchasing them separately - the retreat here and the world at number 972.)
    691 - Simply Ultra Sink
    694 - The Boardwalk
    698 - Everyday Kids Collection (technically this will be on tomorrow's list, but I thought I'd mention that it is coming up soon!)

There are also a number of individual items making their solo appearances on the rotation. Those can help with CYS on the Diner, Regal, Bayside, and Fairie Folk sets. More details below and on the spreadsheet. Happy Shopping!

Current Deal:
    685 ) Indulgent Living / 350 / 990 / 65% / 2 hours
    Part of: Indulgent Living + Luxe Loungewear
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 724, # 702, but less than # 261)

Upcoming Deals:
    686 ) Home Economics Table / 38 / 75 / 49% / 2 hours
    Part of: Hogan's Deep-Fried Diner Starter Kit; I Heart the '50s

687 ) Johan Door Plus / 25 / 64 / 61% / 2 hours
    Part of: Regal Living Dining Room Set; Regal Living Bedroom Set; Full Regal Living Set

688 ) Loads of Laundry / 708 / 1080 / 34% / 2 hours
    Includes: Ultra Lounge Laundry; I Heart the 50’s Laundry; Bayside Laundry
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 447, # 399, # 834, # 744)

689 ) A Mid-Century Modern Trailblazer Set / 340 / 1250 / 73% / 2 hours
    Part of: When Worlds Collide Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 576, # 424, # 551)

690 ) Serenity Retreat / 513 / 1539 / 67% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation, but included in Sunlit Tides Gold
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 244, # 643, # 100)

691 ) Simply Ultra Sink / 40 / 68 / 41% / 2 hours
    Part of: Ultra Lounge Kitchen; Ultra Lounge Kitchen + Bath; Ultra Lounge 2010; Best of 2010 Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 575)

692 ) Mediterranean Villa Kitchen/Dining / 322 / 630 / 49% / 2 hours
    Part of: July 2011 Compilation Set; Charmingly Simple Kitchen Collection (one item)
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 89, # 370, but less than # 742)

693 ) Brassworks Chandelier / 7 / 13 / 46% / 2 hours
    Part of: Bayside Kitchen Set; Full Bayside Set

694 ) The Boardwalk / 969 / 1900 / 49% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 890)

695 ) The Jazz Age Wear / 728 / 1029 / 29% / 2 hours
    Part of: Jazz Age Living Room + Jazz Age Wear; February 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 750, # 550)

696 ) Petals / 29 / 38 / 24% / 2 hours
    Part of: Faire Folk Attire; Faire Folk Furnishings + Attire; Make A Wish Compilation

697 ) Jet Set / 371 / 675 / 45% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 522)

• JohJoh Posts: 37 Member
    I got the Serenity Retreat! Yippee! I'm feeling more serene already!!! :smiley:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top