Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Drifter Challenge - House 001 - Rules

Comments

• VihishaVihisha Posts: 2,767 Member
    Another Drifter has started playing The Drifter Challenge as a Let's Play :smiley: B sure & check her out! Added 2 the list of YouTubers on this thread:

-Wizard Of Roz Plays~ ~ www.youtube.com/channel/UCAdOmtcLamCdiUFR3yIegDQ
    rXyqmuX.jpg
    Added another Drifter 2 the list of Drifters doing Let's Plays on their YouTube channel

-Aprilalise ~ www.youtube.com/user/Aprilalise
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • BloudwedBloudwed Posts: 463 Member
    OK, for several reasons I decided to start over my Drifters Challenge with a "normal" play through. So let me introduce to you: Adrian Drifter:

2016-02-18_07-33-54.png

The blog about this challenge can be found here!
    AMB.jpg
    @Bloudweb It happens 2 Drifters more than u know....some even have multiple Drifter game saves going @ the same time LOL
    I'll add your blog 2 the list of bloggers here on this thread!
    rXyqmuX.jpg
    edited February 2016
    Peace and quiet when Children and fiance´are sleeping, my last free night Before I am of to work again on Saturday morning! So here is an update again!

Part 2 - where we are introduced to a very special lady! I really had not planned for this to happen. But her dress and good genes (blonde amongst brunettes) got me re-thinking! They really do like soul-mates don't they?

2016-02-18_12-03-35.png

AMB.jpg
    edited February 2016
    OK I am on a role! Better strike when the iron is hot... And also finally, I have cought up with my playing! :-)
    Part 1.3

You will get a sneak-peak of something you most likely allready had guessed:
    2016-02-18_13-24-06.png
    AMB.jpg
    OOOOOH!!! <3
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • FennadevFennadev Posts: 180 Member
    edited February 2016
    Justin got all his essentials on day 2! Included; a girlfriend!
    The drifter challenge; day 2, let's get a girl!

I might do all the days seperated, giving me 40 blogs for every house, or with boring days I might do multiple days in one.
    And its done! I have cleared Houdse 001! And what an amazing ride it was! Great fun! Thank you Vi for creating this challenge for us..... Now I am off to do some write-ups of the three chapters before I start on House 002! Will post the chapters here + some picture - bombings ofc!
    AMB.jpg
    edited February 2016
    OK, here are the last 4 chapters!

Part 5

2016-02-18_15-59-51-730x410.png

Part 6

2016-02-23_10-39-42-730x410.png

Part 7

2016-02-23_17-11-58-730x410.png

The House

2016-02-24_08-13-50-730x410.png
    AMB.jpg
    YEAY!!! GRATZ @Bloudwed 4 completing House 001 of The Drifter Challenge!!! :smiley:
    I'm so glad that u enjoyed the house mini-challenge! Can't wait 2 continue w/your journey into House 002!
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • SimmerPTSimmerPT Posts: 128 Member
    Hey guys!
    I have been of social media for a few days, due to RL happening. Here's a new update on The McKenna Legacy: A Drifter Story | 001.6 Singles Club

Hope you like it! **HUGS**
    cpbbxqP.png
    Origin ID:badana90
    Blog:simmerptstories.wordpress.com/
    Youtube Channel:Simmer Pt
    Let's Play:The Drifter Challenge House 003
  • SimmerPTSimmerPT Posts: 128 Member
    Hey Drifters!
    Happy Drifterversary!
    To commemorate here's one more chapter of The McKenna Legacy | A Drifter Story: 001.7 A lovely visitor starring the magnificent @lessthanzero1013

Happy Drifting!
    cpbbxqP.png
    Origin ID:badana90
    Blog:simmerptstories.wordpress.com/
    Youtube Channel:Simmer Pt
    Let's Play:The Drifter Challenge House 003
    @SimmerPT Awesome!! Happy Drifter-Versary :smiley:
    369020tjheveacao.gif
    rXyqmuX.jpg
    Sim Serendipity is recording The Drifter Challenge House 001 on her channel....added 2 the links on this thread!
    www.youtube.com/channel/UCmCUbZw_geqJOpTFyeZe5Rg
    rXyqmuX.jpg
    edited March 2016
    This Drifter just started a Let's Play series on her channel! Added 2 the list on this thread :smiley
    Caliente Llama ~ www.youtube.com/channel/UCp62Pgts2lhqg1kbDrCJrZg
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • 3KNPen3KNPen Posts: 2,825 Member
    edited March 2016
    So I have decided to try this challenge out it seems like my sort of challenge. Just to get clarification. Are we allowed to earn and use reward traits on the controllable Sim or is that considered cheating/making things easier for ourselves?

Great job on designing an amazing detailed challenge. Can't wait to sink my teeth into playing through it!
    ~ ~ ~
    Welcome on the Drifters-train! Just a warning though from one who is deep down in this: It is highly addictive.....
    As far as I understand it you are free to use as many experience points and reward traits as you see fit. Vi is really relaxed about these things. It is YOUR challenge after all! Myself, I deeply use the trait system, BUT I have put on my own restriction that I do not build a house or buy any furniture until I can buy the entire house. Doing that keeps the game balanced for me.
    AMB.jpg
    edited March 2016
    3KNPen wrote: »
    So I have decided to try this challenge out it seems like my sort of challenge.
    Great job on designing an amazing detailed challenge. Can't wait to sink my teeth into playing through it!
    WELCOME 2 Drifting!! So glad that u r here!! :smile: If u have ANY questions @ all or want 2 post pics..blog links...etc. Feel free 2 do so!! I can't wait 2 hear all about your Drifter experiences!
    3KNPen wrote: »
    Just to get clarification. Are we allowed to earn and use reward traits on the controllable Sim or is that considered cheating/making things easier for ourselves?
    U r free 2 use ANY of the reward traits unless specified per house mini-challenge (Potion Of Youth in this house is not allowed) so just make sure that u check the rules, of course :wink:

rXyqmuX.jpg
    Bloudwed wrote: »
    Welcome on the Drifters-train! Just a warning though from one who is deep down in this: It is highly addictive.....
    I hear this A LOT...& yanno what?! It NEVER gets old!!!
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • RawlaRawla Posts: 7,495 Member
    edited March 2016
    Vihisha wrote: »
    Bloudwed wrote: »
    I hear this A LOT...& yanno what?! It NEVER gets old!!!

That is so totally true. And if life should steal you away, you will ALWAYS come back. Like me. hehe Hiiii Missed you all! *hugs tight* I'm thinking I might start from the beginning again. xD
    Post edited by Rawla on
    I started again. My sim is Jerrod Wolfpack. You can see him in my gallery. Looking forward to this very much.
    03-24-16_4-32-02nbspPM_zps6ch8m6xe.png

Jerrod Wolfpack trying his hand unsuccessfully at fishing. His traits and aspiration are:

The Curator
    Slob (I knew he'd get a bit grimy before he could afford a shower.
    Cheerful (Hard life + good attitude = success... I hope)
    Loves Outdoors (without a house for a long while, he'll need to be happy about it.)

He's become friends with a pizza delivery girl Named Noami Farr. We'll see if he hits it off with her. She always seems to be a little busy when he calls.
  • Angel_NorthAngel_North Posts: 65 Member
    I absolutely love this challenge, as I mentioned to you in our you tube chat I am going thru for the third time. I have started taking snap shots in house 4 where I am now and I will attempt to post them when I get them organized. I haven't done it before so hopefully it can pull it off. lol. Anyway, just wanted to say hi again and let you know I enjoy all your stuff (and get the hang of posting) :) My daughter is laughing she thinks im so old.
    rM9I0vYaxyLKm4VsZ1Mg8FQL1CPq6MQmG46iB1tCy89VLdTgHPAtia2Dg7e-2De_SepOHzEaYbu-jZ3ZPcevvfAT6jYIc3WnKO0-xOWBvufkiFsmK6lj9pymhWw71dEIET3sPn1pyjs6N38IvmBMdKAEIN3YE5PStBvUJXahotgYHnk8Uu3SUCSJOmm1D_EK14hbOu9cf_tnFz0udrCq1ke3rteYwsue5KeJ5fi15iEYS3KoDL1tFiJ5mGlPpzjtHjxxR6yIpeMr0G5HDqhoazF9dD7I_9y-u4ejtawz6n1UEL0rvWyIyGmfdcDb6wfOBVm1sOa4Nt1PNxRXc_3I4mQcfgk_ukOXgGefLb8LSNQWVpj1X9XHjl2svIrLb0Sl1t6CDWgGAhwC5of2BYBpEiJHOFQEfpeOI8R3txnHLAGqw6PMGpZ11MQrbMbJFnoF3HILC8ZEkGErj0eX3EaFiOlgzaGgJ2FyzNPWMFFBGqVrofzlpmzNorME4NKeen2ems5vRA8X6IGS7_7OJ9v6P7HW1Rcl0tB3PNii9aR6kVuccVRG38hwos_ORUCyuoUlkVaXaVibyhGEJdHcg1Tvqp4SWkqZGes=w1275-h717-no

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top