Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How to get Katy Perry pack on Steam?

I have mostly everything for TS3 except this pack, which I dont see available on Steam. Is there any way for me to get it or do I just have to live without?

Comments

• Delly621Delly621 Posts: 602 Member
    First of all, I didnt know steam had the Sims. Second I dont see it on Origin, so your probably have to look on E-bay or Cragslist for it. Sorry
    animated.gif
    Origin ID: Willows_Ashes
    The Sims 3 ID: Delly621
  • ASimLdyWzrdASimLdyWzrd Posts: 33 New Member
    Katy Perry's licensing deal with origin/ea ran out so no they stopped running that stuff pack long time ago and can't bring it back
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited March 2016
    dw4518 wrote: »
    I have mostly everything for TS3 except this pack, which I dont see available on Steam. Is there any way for me to get it or do I just have to live without?

Maybe you should call Katy Perry's agent or publicist or something :p
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • dw4518dw4518 Posts: 263 Member
    Katy Perry's licensing deal with origin/ea ran out so no they stopped running that stuff pack long time ago and can't bring it back

ah, that's a shame!
  • phoebebebe13phoebebebe13 Posts: 19,400 Member

you cant mix origin and steam . I think if you find the disk version it will only work for the Origin version of the game not steam
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited March 2016

you cant mix origin and steam . I think if you find the disk version it will only work for the Origin version of the game not steam

I bought Mass Effect 1 and 2 Deluxe Version bundle for...like super cheap XD an year or so ago, on steam and the codes worked for Origin too, so I got them both on Origin and steam XD I later bought ME3 because ME is awesome B)
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • phoebebebe13phoebebebe13 Posts: 19,400 Member
    edited March 2016
    Sigzy05 wrote: »

I bought Mass Effect 1 and 2 Deluxe Version bundle for...like super cheap XD an year or so ago, on steam and the codes worked for Origin too, so I got them both on Origin and steam XD I later bought ME3 because ME is awesome B)

Yes the steam codes work on origin but you have to switch from steam to origin. Uninstall the steam version and reinstall the origin version for TS3. if op is on steam they can transfer to origin however you cant transfer origin to steam. If you play the game on origin but want it on steam you have to uninstall the origin version and reinstall steam. This means buying the game again on steam which does not include Katy Perry. Katy Perry is origin exclusive

This game on disc belongs to origin and you can not use TS3 discs with steam. You can not mix steam downloads with origin downloads. You have to install all origin or all steam
  • pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    edited March 2016
    That had to be the lamest stuff pack to added on Sims 3. All the townie sims wore those clothes around town.
    tenor.gif?itemid=5228641