Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

No Jasmine

I have camped out at 3 community gardens and she has not shown up in 4 sim days. My sim sits there and reads books, but she hasn't shown at all.

Comments

• Chimp2678Chimp2678 Posts: 4,072 Member
    She has different names and ages if you have MC installed, and also others are saying she appears in Parks as well.
  • fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    I don't have MC installed. I guess I will try the main parks
  • EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    Have you tried logging out and repairing the game? Might be a glitch.
    Haven't done that yet. I will try that too.
  • DevilNDisguiseDevilNDisguise Posts: 2,225 Member
    She hasn't shown for me yet, either. I've spent 3-4 days at the parks, and there was no sign of her. Going to try again later.
  • PrincessVeePrincessVee Posts: 1,787 Member
    Are you sure your game updated properly? Are you able to find eggs?
    If not, I recommend closing and reopening the Origin and wait while the game updates.
    Intel i7-6700HQ; nvidia gtx970m 3 gb; 1tb HHD and 256gb SSD; my drivers are always up to date.

I have the eggs okay. I'm doing a repair to see if that helps to get Jasmine in the game.
  • Krisha880Krisha880 Posts: 1,553 Member
    I went to the Crick Cabana lot and found her in the little community park!
    I found the mod conflict. It is walk_by2x.package.

If you have this mod, Jasmine does not show in the gardens. It is either with the faster spawning mod, or the more sims on lots mod.

Just an FYI in case anyone else has this issue.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    She hangs out were that interactive tree is that gets you to the secret locations. I've seen clones of her meaning there is more then one Jasmine.
    She was not in my game at all. Not even clones. I had the regular gardener at the community gardens.
  • Sasquatch_01Sasquatch_01 Posts: 538 Member
    fullspiral wrote: »
    She was not in my game at all. Not even clones. I had the regular gardener at the community gardens.

Try adding beds and kitchens to your lots so your characters can spend more than one day.
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,584 Member
    I haven't found her, either. Several days at several parks.... Oh, well. As long as the cheats work. :(
  • Lazarus_B4RLazarus_B4R Posts: 1,827 Member
    Chimp2678 wrote: »
    She has different names and ages if you have MC installed, and also others are saying she appears in Parks as well.
    Lol, At least I now know why mine is named Yasmine..Eh, Close enough :*
    And at least She showed up in one of the community gardens within a few minutes.
  • tobumontobumon Posts: 680 Member
    Krisha880 wrote: »
    I went to the Crick Cabana lot and found her in the little community park!

Thanks a lot!! She was nowhere to be found at the two parks so I checked this thread, saw this, and checked it out. I saw her first thing!
  • BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member
    Odd, my character lives in the house next to that tree, but I have not seen her yet, went to the park as well, did not see her, and not at the night club either, I got some eggs though.
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Odd, my character lives in the house next to that tree, but I have not seen her yet, went to the park as well, did not see her, and not at the night club either, I got some eggs though.

I can assure you, she doesn't go to nightclubs. XD
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
    Well ya i kind of figured that, I went around all the buildings in that area by the night club, she is no where, went to the park, and my char lives by the tree, so where is she then?
  • 911TruthBear911TruthBear Posts: 625 Member

If you have this mod, Jasmine does not show in the gardens. It is either with the faster spawning mod, or the more sims on lots mod.

@fullspiral ...what does the "walk_ by2x.package" do anyway? :/
    Well ya i kind of figured that, I went around all the buildings in that area by the night club, she is no where, went to the park, and my char lives by the tree, so where is she then?

Try community gardens :)
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
    is there one in Willow Creek? , only place I got is the park, and the community buildings near the night club, did not see a garden area, but will look again.

@fullspiral ...what does the "walk_ by2x.package" do anyway? :/

It increases the walkby traffic in the neighbourhoods. Somehow, it conflicts with her showing up at the community garden.

I used my test game to find out which one, and since then I have gone back to my main game and gotten the growfruit from Jasmine.
    is there one in Willow Creek? , only place I got is the park, and the community buildings near the night club, did not see a garden area, but will look again.

There is a community garden in the goth's neighborhood and in the neighborhoods with the cheapest houses.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • shacoriashacoria Posts: 247 Member
    What are the community gardens???
  • Sweet_ItalySweet_Italy Posts: 898 Member
    edited March 2016
    There is a community garden behind the BFF(summer, Liberty and travis) house

There is a community garden behind the house across the street from the Goth house

There is a community garden across the street from Johnny Zest's house

I don't think she will normally be found in the big 50x50 park lots... But definitely in these community gardens
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Twitch: Sweet_Italy ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Gallery: Sweet_Italy~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Check out my Showcase Thread!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~