Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• eXokamikazeeXokamikaze Posts: 3,870 Member
    Sorry for the piggyspam, everyone! Happy timezones. Hope all of you are having a good week so far! :)
  • Darra84Darra84 Posts: 144 Member
    @aroseinbloom Happy birthday!!! Wish you that all of your dreams come true :)
    My blog: https://simsstoriesmyblog.wordpress.com/
    My YouTube channel: Daalia
    My twitter: Daalia_Simmer
  • Darra84Darra84 Posts: 144 Member
    Luckily today is a little bit better, my eye isn't that much swollen like yesterday, so that's very good!
    My blog: https://simsstoriesmyblog.wordpress.com/
    My YouTube channel: Daalia
    My twitter: Daalia_Simmer
  • Pegasus143Pegasus143 Posts: 2,490 Member
    @aroseinbloom Happy birthday!
  • CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    Happy birthday @aroseinbloom !!! :blush:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Jes2GJes2G Posts: 13,032 Member
    Good morning!

Leliana couldn’t wait to get started on her store, so she and Aria hit the streets and chat up potential customers. Enjoy!

http://www.jes2gstories.com/hit-the-streets/
    forum_final.png

Read Delicious Dishes & Dreams and more Stories By Jes2G!
    Origin ID: Jes2G | Forum Thread | Twitter | Tumblr
  • Simslover163Simslover163 Posts: 2,833 Member
    Happy Timezones!!!

Medicine Man Matt is back and he dealt with two children and a pregnancy! Enjoy!

Medicine Man Matt's Medical Adventures Chapter 9
    sEgXZ52.jpg
    Sims 3 Blog | Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High | Camellia Treasures (Coming Soon)
  • Simslover163Simslover163 Posts: 2,833 Member
    Happy Birthday to the amazing @aroseinbloom!! Hope you have an awesome day! :)
    sEgXZ52.jpg
    Sims 3 Blog | Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High | Camellia Treasures (Coming Soon)
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,748 Member
    So far I haven't need to have my speech prepared which I was going to go into if they're going to ask me.
    6adMCGP.gif
  • KitDragonFlightKitDragonFlight Posts: 6,219 Member
    I was going to start writing the second chapter to my story, but I realized I didn't have a vivid mind's eye look at my MC's apartment. So now I'm booting up the game to do that for the next two hours.

@KitDragonFlight I hate being numb for whatever reason! I remember when I got my wisdom teeth removed, the numbness was far more irritating than the dull throbbing of my jaw. I hope your MRI brings back the results you were looking for!

*replies super late cause she couldn't type very well yesterday* I will know tomorrow...but my hand hurts like crazy this morning!
    rednenemon wrote: »
    @KitDragonFlight

I hope the results of your MRI testing are good! :)
    CathyTea wrote: »
    I AM BACK!! Just got my MRI done guys! And I can't feel my hand, who knew numbness could hurt!?

Missed you, Kit. Hope everything is right as rain soon!

Thanks guys! And my computer got back to me yesterday, but all my save files are gone...>.< so...I guess Kenna's story is done for :c Siiiiiiiiigh. I was REALLY hoping that wouldn't happen, but it did. PLUM IT ALL.

Essentially, I will either be having surgery on my ligaments or on the cartlidge, or physical therapy, or HOPEFULLY JUST MORE REST. Because anesthesia sucks...I sing soft kitty under the influence! :D
  • KitDragonFlightKitDragonFlight Posts: 6,219 Member
    Darra84 wrote: »
    @Blackrain95 Hello and welcome! Nice to meet you :)

@KitDragonFlight It's good to have you back :) I hope your MRI will bring good results!

@DreamsInPixels and @ra3rei Happy birthday!!! I wish you that your dreams come true!!!
    I AM BACK!! Just got my MRI done guys! And I can't feel my hand, who knew numbness could hurt!?

Heal fast, Kit! *ninjapig hugs you* <3

Thanks guys, I'll know tomorrow morning! I get to go by myself, but I am ok with that, because all we will be discussing is my options, and there will be like 0% chance of needles, so I'm good! Hehe, Dad has to go to a required unemployment seminar, he'd rather be coming with me! xD and he'll be sick...I should feel bad, but he's been grouchy without being sick to both mom and I FOR being sick...Karma
  • RinellieRinellie Posts: 438 Member
    Meggles wrote: »
    @Rinellie ! I just finished Steven Universe and I am in love! It is absolutely adorable and my brain is SU mush. :lol: (I searched the forum and you popped up here as it being one of your favs so I wanted to tell you!!!) 10/10 would recommend to anyone who hasn't watched.

And hi everyone else!! I wasn't around this weekend because I was binge watching, haha! :lol:

@Meggles Yay!! SU really surprised me with its depth. I am so in love with those characters, and the jokes genuinely make me laugh. You reminded me I still need to catch up on a couple episodes! I'll have to do that soon. You got a favorite Crystal Gem?
  • CharmingMaruskaCharmingMaruska Posts: 1,050 Member
    Happy birthday, @aroseinbloom I hope you have the greatest day!

And @KitDragonFlight I'm sorry to hear that. I can't imagine how terrible it must be to lose an entire save with all the stories :confounded: But at least your computer is back and working! That's better than nothing :smile:

ANd good luck with your hand. I hope it'll heal quickly and in the least painful way.
  • CharmingMaruskaCharmingMaruska Posts: 1,050 Member
    And hello, rest of the lounge! :smile:

I'm super tired today, this week's course is happening at the worst ward of them all. And I'm sure you don't want to hear, but I'm telling you anyway - it's the diarrhea ward :confused: No fun.

But I have my ballroom dancing lessons in the evening, so I have something to look forward to :smile: How are you doing today?
  • InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    Happy birthday, @aroseinbloom! I'm on my phone right now, so no cute birthday animals. :(
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • MegglesMeggles Posts: 4,109 Member
    Happy happy birthday, @aroseinbloom !!!!!!!!!!!! :smiley::smiley:

Gifs are broken but click here for my blog with all my stories :)
    House: Hufflepuff | Wand: Ebony wood w/a unicorn hair core, 9 ¾"
    Origin ID: meggles87 | twitter | simblr
  • MegglesMeggles Posts: 4,109 Member
    @InfraGreen & @Rinellie
    InfraGreen wrote: »
    @Meggles: Ah, I remember my first Steven Universe binge too. ;) It's truly one of the best shows to watch develop and unfold.

And now you wait patiently for new episodes like the rest of us...

"Patiently".....HA! No, all the songs are looping through my brain constantly. I am hungry for more... I hate hiatuses. :bawling:
    Rinellie wrote: »
    @Meggles Yay!! SU really surprised me with its depth. I am so in love with those characters, and the jokes genuinely make me laugh. You reminded me I still need to catch up on a couple episodes! I'll have to do that soon. You got a favorite Crystal Gem?

I love how I get most of the references to other things and I love the humor - it's definitely my style, lol. There's a lot of heavy stuff, too, and you're just like WHOA, WOW... Which do you have left to watch? A lot happens! :dizzy:

The rest under a spoiler so I can give the illusion I'm not spamming the thread with blocks of text, haha! ;)
    I have a friend who got me into it. We're both on tumblr and she's wanted to watch for a while (and I was like "no, not ready for another fandom...") so she must have gone ahead and jumped in. She's also taking a class in music in media (and other things) and this was what she assigned the class to watch. She asked me to watch maybe 5 or 6 episodes she chose (all about fusion) to see if there were any questions I had as a new viewer. They ranged through the whole series so I spoiled myself a little bit but EH, no big deal. I had to go back and it was just so adorable and feel good. I had a crappy work week and it cheered me up considerably.

I think my favorite gem is Garnet. The others vary with different things I love about them all. Peridot cracks me up - she's like a disgruntled cat. I love Pearl's voice (singing and speaking) and I feel so bad for all the crap she's gone though. I love how carefree Amethyst is but sometimes she's a bit much for me (but she has a lot of old crap in her life, too). I feel awful about Lapis! LioN! I love Lion! <3 Rose is interesting because my friend has been saying that there are theories she's not actually good and I'm trying to decide how I feel, lol.

And of course I love Steven. He is an actual cinnamon roll. I really see the relation to Sailor Moon: he's a healer and inspires everyone with his kindness and blah blah blah, you know. :lol:

I also love the diversity, the actual real life lessons of acceptance and kindness, and how they go meta so often. I am a fluff shipper and I would love to see Connie and Steven together some day but the episode where they're talking about the ending of the book made me feel that it's OK that I would want that happening even though many others would prefer it stay the way it is right now. I just appreciate that. It's giving lessons to people that watch and uuuugh. See, I put this gush under a spoiler for a reason! :lol: OH and Steven is such a good role model for boys that watch the show! Uuuuugh it's just so good!!!

Oh, and I would cosplay Rose in a second, though! I've already got it planned! Mr. Universe tshirt, short fluffy white skirt, and pinky curly pigtails/ponytail. I've got this. :lol:

Okay, I'm done. :lol:
    Gifs are broken but click here for my blog with all my stories :)
    House: Hufflepuff | Wand: Ebony wood w/a unicorn hair core, 9 ¾"
    Origin ID: meggles87 | twitter | simblr
  • Pegasus143Pegasus143 Posts: 2,490 Member
    @CharmingMaruska Ballroom dancing lessons sound super fun!
  • CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,088 Member
    Look! It's Rosey's birthday! Happy birthday, @aroseinbloom !

rosey2.png
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    And hello, rest of the lounge! :smile:

I'm super tired today, this week's course is happening at the worst ward of them all. And I'm sure you don't want to hear, but I'm telling you anyway - it's the diarrhea ward :confused: No fun.

But I have my ballroom dancing lessons in the evening, so I have something to look forward to :smile: How are you doing today?

im tird this week too. and ive been out of school for all just say a while.

• JoieWilderJoieWilder Posts: 2,513 Member
    Good morning and happy timezones everyone!

Happy birthday @aroseinbloom !!!!
    Sorry for the piggyspam, everyone! Happy timezones. Hope all of you are having a good week so far! :)

Yay! I love Pig Spam! I've missed you a lot, eXo. :) So happy you've been busy with your new career. It's a lovely thing! I think of how lucky all those who get to work with you are! And your business clients! How wonderful for them! <3

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    Here to drop off an update :) Have a great day everyone!

ji540Cy.jpg
    snvAF3B.png
  • lizzielilyylizzielilyy Posts: 4,863 Member
    Happy birthday @aroseinbloom <3
    Gen-6-982x250-1.jpg
    MadameLee wrote: »
    So far I haven't need to have my speech prepared which I was going to go into if they're going to ask me.

I often find that just having the speech prepared prevents me from having to give it! I always feel grateful when that happens. :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top