Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is the next game pack about restaurants? New tweet suggests so!

Comments

• Options
    bandcampsquirrelbandcampsquirrel Posts: 2,187 Member
    XopaxPax wrote: »
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    SimGuruTrev said she s working today on a weekend on the game. She s on the gamepack team.

That moment when he says " to ensure a great game stays great". Yes...TS4 is the greatest thing ever made...(sarcasm).

*shrug*

Plenty of us find it to be a great game. Nobody's forcing you to agree. And would it make you actually happier to see the designers and developers not standing by what they create?

Opnions are not facts, and the fact here is, the game is not great.

The only two facts in your statement are as follows: opinions are not facts and it is a game; whether people think it is a great one or not, is an opinion and everyone has different opinions. I think its a great game and will get better.

• Options
    keylimepiesimskeylimepiesims Posts: 1,908 Member
    Do you think we'll get an announcement this week? I can feel the hype rising up inside....... :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Krisha880Krisha880 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Do you think we'll get an announcement this week? I can feel the hype rising up inside....... :mrgreen:

@SimGuruDrake is on vacation, and she's the one who announces this stuff, isn't she?
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Krisha880 wrote: »

@SimGuruDrake is on vacation, and she's the one who announces this stuff, isn't she?

Yes but she could still pop in here with a no gif.
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    Krisha880 wrote: »

Yes but she could still pop in here with a no gif.

Nah, I hope she stays away from the Forum on her week off! ...I would LOVE a yes gif. though! Maybe we can annoy some of the other gurus to give us a gif? :D
  • Options
    Actually TheSims on twitter are the one who announce a pack.
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    They're releasing a new time-limited gameplay thing. They really aren't going to shove attention to that down below a pack announcement. I don't see any point in expecting a pack announcement in the next couple of weeks.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    They're releasing a new time-limited gameplay thing. They really aren't going to shove attention to that down below a pack announcement. I don't see any point in expecting a pack announcement in the next couple of weeks.

They need to go ahead and announce the pack.
  • Options
    InvisibleaesInvisibleaes Posts: 1,526 Member
    edited March 2016
    Simgurudrake said someone would be filling in for her while she's gone. I think it was on the Simgururomeo interview thread but maybe I'm confusing it with another that she was in recently.
  • Options
    Simgurudrake said someone would be filling in for her while she's gone. I think it was on the Simgururomeo interview thread but maybe I'm confusing it with another that she was in recently.

Maybe he ll say yes.
  • Options
    LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    Maybe they will announce after the patch, and the challenges event?
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • Options

Maybe he ll say yes.

It's @SimGuruPanda who's filling in. She's posting the patch notes tomorrow, but we'll probably not get a no or yes gif from her.
  • Options
    rudy8292rudy8292 Posts: 3,410 Member
    And here we go again............... just wait it out. It will come when it comes.
  • Options
    XopaxPaxXopaxPax Posts: 1,769 Member
    Pallypoo wrote: »
    SimGuruTrev said she s working today on a weekend on the game. She s on the gamepack team.

That moment when he says " to ensure a great game stays great". Yes...TS4 is the greatest thing ever made...(sarcasm).

*shrug*

Plenty of us find it to be a great game. Nobody's forcing you to agree. And would it make you actually happier to see the designers and developers not standing by what they create?

The real fact is that what you think is a fact, is in fact, not a fact at all.

The reviews for this game states otherwise. :*
    tenor.gif
  • Options
    I think the gamepack notes will be hidden in the patch files.
  • Options
    PallystylePallystyle Posts: 2,415 Member

*shrug*

The reviews for this game states otherwise. :*

Reviews are opinions not facts.
    My Sims 4 Creations= Click Here ;) Find me on origin at Pallystyle
    My Murkland Challenge Adventures: Click Here

• Options
    So, are we not getting any other information this week, other than the patch? Thoughts? I need INFO!!!! My Vacation Map is lonely with just a camping site... :wink:
  • Options
    Petarce123Petarce123 Posts: 493 Member
    So, are we not getting any other information this week, other than the patch? Thoughts? I need INFO!!!! My Vacation Map is lonely with just a camping site... :wink:

We need tropical world and we need swimming in the sea! :smiley:
    I want Seasons and Island Paradise for The Sims 4!

• Options
    Aussie_SimmerAussie_Simmer Posts: 2,623 Member

*shrug*

Opinions*

___

Personally I disagree with you.
    Aussie_Simmer
  • Options
    edited March 2016

Prehaps since there were no no gifs today. If the GP is found in the patch files they ll announce anyway. Maybe this is why their releasing the patch on Tuesday instead of Thursday so they can announce the pack.
  • Options
    ENolanENolan Posts: 2,735 Member

*shrug*

But the real facts about fax is that they don't give a fact about cat fat.

Wait, what were we talking about? :confounded:
  • Options
    Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member
    ENolan wrote: »

*shrug*

But the real facts about fax is that they don't give a fact about cat fat.

Wait, what were we talking about? :confounded:

Difference between facts and opinions.

Opinions can be argued, facts cannot.

Example: TS4 was released in 2014.

Opinion: Some will argue that TS4 is the best in the franchise others are will say differently.
    1FKDfKj.png
  • Options

Prehaps since there were no no gifs today. If the GP is found in the patch files they ll announce anyway. Maybe this is why their releasing the patch on Tuesday instead of Thursday so they can announce the pack.

That would be so awesome!!! Do you think someone will know from the files what the new gamepack is?
  • Options
    EthanSimsEthanSims Posts: 27 New Member
    > @keylimepiesims said:
    > Do you think we'll get an announcement this week? I can feel the hype rising up inside....... :mrgreen:

THERE ISNT AN ANNOUCMENT THIS MONTH

ITS OFFICAL
  • Options
    EthanSims wrote: »
    > @keylimepiesims said:
    > Do you think we'll get an announcement this week? I can feel the hype rising up inside....... :mrgreen:

THERE ISNT AN ANNOUCMENT THIS MONTH

ITS OFFICAL

No SG Drake said no pack this month not no announcement though she did say today no announcement tomorrow.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top