Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Budding Romance

knazzerknazzer Posts: 3,382 Member
Hey folks,

I'm trying the romance question, but stuck at completing "budding romance" the bar is maxed out pink and says partners. Not sure if this is a glitch or not?

Comments

• ErpeErpe Posts: 5,872 Member
    If the sims are partners than you have chosen the wrong sims for budding romance. Try again with two other sims who don't have a relationship already.
  • knazzerknazzer Posts: 3,382 Member
    Erpe wrote: »
    If the sims are partners than you have chosen the wrong sims for budding romance. Try again with two other sims who don't have a relationship already.

So same sex couple cannot have a budding romance? Because I started the relationship once the quest started.
  • ErpeErpe Posts: 5,872 Member
    knazzer wrote: »
    Erpe wrote: »

So same sex couple cannot have a budding romance? Because I started the relationship once the quest started.
    You need them to flirt to let them get a budding romance. But if they are already dating or partners then it is too late (unless you let them completely destroy their relationship first by arguing.)
  • TrycTryc Posts: 123 Member
    if you are at the partner level, your next step should be to propose.
  • knazzerknazzer Posts: 3,382 Member
    Thanks for replys folks, had to be mean and breakup and restart romance to complete quest.
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,853 Member
    Tryc wrote: »
    if you are at the partner level, your next step should be to propose.

Or select move in if you're trying to free up some lots for new sims. All my couples are live in partners.