Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Jobs that could of been in GT

So in this EP, we didn't get a new career but there's a load they could of done. Party planner, full time DJ (proffessional), professional dancer, choreographer, club manger/owner where u can hire DJs and people like that, dancer competition judge, public speaker, etc. What careers do u think would of suited GT?
To all you beautiful people out there, have a lovely day.

Comments

• PolyrhythmPolyrhythm Posts: 2,789 Member
    I'd love a career for DJing, it's one of my favorite new skills.
    :*:,:*:*:*::*:,:*:*:*::
    v5Yd2X5.png
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    So in this EP, we didn't get a new career but there's a load they could of done. Party planner, full time DJ (proffessional), professional dancer, choreographer, club manger/owner where u can hire DJs and people like that, dancer competition judge, public speaker, etc. What careers do u think would of suited GT?

Finally somebody else seeing the missed Opportunity's!

We could of had

Active careers in spa day spas
    More active careers in get to work
    Bakery active career and a cafe active career to

Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• ChloeDeCookieChloeDeCookie Posts: 2,467 Member
    I would of said politics and teacher but I have them
  • Vines12Vines12 Posts: 100 Member
    I miss education and politics. But these could be a good idea:

-physical therapy (could be a branch off the body builder and rookie but it would focus on the wellness skill)

-financial advisor/accounting (sims should have a high logic and charisma skill and the job opportunities pop up could be making a good decision or a bad decision for another sim and they could gain or lose money)

-pharmacist (if the sims producers ever add illness to sims they could go to the pharmacy to get their medicine. This job could be a branch of the doctor career and the sims could give the correct or incorrect medicine also depending on the opportunity pop up)

- massage therapist/chiropractor (should have been added to the spa day, sims should have high wellness skill)

-lawyer (could be a branch off the detective career and once you reached level 10 the sims will be a judge)

-actor ( also a branch off the entertainer career)

- flight student (instead of just astronaut the job levels could be astronaut or pilot)

-maintenance repair (this career could require a high handiness skill)

These are just some ideas but there are plenty of more jobs that could have be added.
  • FallenPrinceFallenPrince Posts: 928 Member
    edited March 2016
    Agreed. A lot of missed opportunities. We could have owned nightclubs, as the OP said. Hiring Dj's, bartenders, dancers and etc. Inviting entertainers to perform in our nighclub or asking popular clubs (f.e. the spinmasters) to come and hang out in the nightclub, would attract more customers and help you earn money.
  • aaronjc123aaronjc123 Posts: 1,117 Member
    +1 for a DJ career.
  • PrincessVeePrincessVee Posts: 1,787 Member
    > @Vines12 said:
    > I miss education and politics. But these could be a good idea:

Yeah! I we had politics in the sims 4 it would be amazing! Just imagine governing your own city!
    Intel i7-6700HQ; nvidia gtx970m 3 gb; 1tb HHD and 256gb SSD; my drivers are always up to date.

> @PrincessVee said:
    > > @Vines12 said:
    > > I miss education and politics. But these could be a good idea:
    >
    > Yeah! I we had politics in the sims 4 it would be amazing! Just imagine governing your own city!
    >

If*
    Intel i7-6700HQ; nvidia gtx970m 3 gb; 1tb HHD and 256gb SSD; my drivers are always up to date.

• CunninghamCunningham Posts: 1,310 Member
    I would of loved to see a part-time jobs for teenagers; a barista at any cafe would of been good. We already have the job for teens however we don't get to follow them.
    'I'm Just Another Plum Faced Irishman, Am I Not?'
    "Dr Moose's daycare challenge "
    The Sims 3 - Wishlist/Top5
    oGh7KNi.gif
    @PrincessVee u can download those jobs actually, just type in Sims 4 politics and education career
    > @ChloeDeCookie said:
    > @PrincessVee u can download those jobs actually, just type in Sims 4 politics and education career

Wow! Really? Thanks for information, I'm so excited now :# :)

• KiaraSims4ModsKiaraSims4Mods Posts: 2,782 Member
    Business - Filing papers, answering phones, holding meetings, working with clients

Lawyer/Politics - Sims could work in a courthouse, maybe go to trial even If it is a rabbit hole

Actor/Actress - In the entertainer career, have Sims as actors

Pharmacist - We have the hospital, so why not a pharmacy career? Could have ill sims pick up medicine.

• Mizz_Creative48Mizz_Creative48 Posts: 1,044 Member
    edited March 2016
    Plastic surgeon (the ability to give sims botched plastic surgery sounds fun )

Modeling

Dancer

Bouncer

Actor/Actress

Singer

Dentist

Assassin(I know it wouldn't be added though)

@YankeesForever business is already in ts4 and u can get a politics mod to get that career, u can even play it as an active career if u want
    edited March 2016
    @YankeesForever same and have u got the teacher career aswell?