Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What about pool tables?

Are we ever going to get a pool table? I don't want no dang planters, I want a pool table!
fkgck4xkargo.png
"If you build it, they will come." - Movie: Field of Dreams

Comments

• SimplyToriSimplyTori Posts: 1,804 Member
    I have to agree with you, I do miss the pool tables especially for my bars and man caves. maybe we'll get them back with a University Ep ;) But you never know with TS4!!!
    justlurking.gif
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    I was just thinking about playing pool in Sims 4 not long ago. And I was thinking how I miss playing pool in The Sims. :)
  • Frn0731Frn0731 Posts: 7,180 Member
    yes there is definitely something missing from the rec room and bars, I hope we get them sooner rather than later.
    Laugh out loud. Often
  • spivoskispivoski Posts: 299 Member
    Pool tables were the best!
  • cully_ccully_c Posts: 655 Member
    Lol I read that as tables you use in the pool! I was thinking, what use is that!? :D
  • LightfieldLightfield Posts: 12,450 Member
    Yes, I'd love that! I sure hope we'll get one.
    Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange and pretend you're laughing at it.
    Frn0731 wrote: »
    yes there is definitely something missing from the rec room and bars, I hope we get them sooner rather than later.
    I wonder what that could be. :p
    I had noticed that too when GT had come out. Maybe they are planning to release the pool tables in some other Pack of some kind. :)

• asouthernwriterasouthernwriter Posts: 1,041 Member
    I'm hoping for a sports and recreational type game pack or something where we can get a lot of objects like pool tables, sports items, etc.
  • AyradyssAyradyss Posts: 910 Member
    I expect they'll come eventually, either in a Game or Expansion Pack. I don't really expect they'll give them to us as a free patch. It's funny you mention them at this point in time though -- just recently I saw a CC pool table (non-functional decor, of course) that made me think it'd be really nice to have working pool tables in-game again. Hopefully it won't be too much longer.
    Pay for product -- not potential!
    Ayradyss wrote: »
    I expect they'll come eventually, either in a Game or Expansion Pack. I don't really expect they'll give them to us as a free patch. It's funny you mention them at this point in time though -- just recently I saw a CC pool table (non-functional decor, of course) that made me think it'd be really nice to have working pool tables in-game again. Hopefully it won't be too much longer.
    Pool tables are small anyways, and can easily fit in a patch.

• DevilNDisguiseDevilNDisguise Posts: 2,225 Member
    I miss these so much!
  • Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    I'd like to see pool tables come back. :)
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,231 Member
    Don't worry, The Sims series can't exist without pool table and bowling.

I'm sure at 100% Maxis planned to release these objects.
  • Bluefairy286Bluefairy286 Posts: 254 Member
    I want a pool table too, as long the game doesn't keep getting interrupted. Do we have a pinball machine yet?
  • ehaught58ehaught58 Posts: 2,765 Member
    We have had pool tables in every version of the Sims since the beginning. It was in the base game of Sims 1 and came in EPs in 2 and 3. Why should we have to beg for it?
    fkgck4xkargo.png
  • NZsimm3rNZsimm3r Posts: 9,265 Member
    I'm all for pool tables.. gosh yes. I just want one so bad!
    I'm a girl who likes to play with boys, what can I say... o:)

“Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.”Will Wright.
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    sunman502 wrote: »
    Ayradyss wrote: »
    Pool tables are small anyways, and can easily fit in a patch.

They'd involve a lot of new animation, so that fit would depend on something else covering the development costs. Plus it wouldn't be much fun if the animation wasn't at least as varied and entertaining as we got with darts and the llama game. I'd rather it be good and paid-for than boring and free if it came to that choice.

But pool tables would be great:)
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • bevillebeville Posts: 1,151 Member
    OMG!! This game need so much it is ashamed of them to move soo slooow with it. Where is the cars,garage, trashed compactor, toddlers, more colors added to build buy mode items. If they don't want to make more beds at least add more colors and fabric style to it.
    Well, here we are nearing the end of 2017 and we still don't have pool tables? If they can give us bowling, why can't we have pool tables?
    fkgck4xkargo.png
  • FKM100FKM100 Posts: 886 Member
    Pool tables are long overdue. How can I have Downton Abbey without a billiard room?
  • WillKDavidWillKDavid Posts: 136 Member
    Pool, ping pong, air hockey tables. Also arcade, and pinball machines.
    My bars and man caves feel empty!
    fkgck4xkargo.png
  • SimDestroyerSimDestroyer Posts: 335 Member
    It's weird that pool tables weren't in Get Together. They will most likely come back in a University expansion.
  • LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    It's weird that pool tables weren't in Get Together. They will most likely come back in a University expansion.

Oh come ON. THey'll probably turn up in some random Stuff Pack.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
    I think they should have included them with the Bowling pack. It would make sense!
    fkgck4xkargo.png