Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Grace, A Build Newcrest Legacy Challenge//Update August 16th

Comments

• SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
  • anaitapevaanaitapeva Posts: 917 Member
    I agree with Blue! I hope the baby inherits his/her mommy eyes! Can't wait to see the little one. :)
    anaitapeva wrote: »
    I agree with Blue! I hope the baby inherits his/her mommy eyes! Can't wait to see the little one. :)
    They're so cute! Like I can't wait to show them to you guys :blush:
  • RinellieRinellie Posts: 438 Member
    Finally have good enough internet to catch up! :tongue:

Loved these chapters! So many lovely things happened. The chapter about Nova passing away was so well done. My heart broke to see Avery thinking of J passing away. And then their vow renewal was so beautiful <3

Also, I'm so excited to see what happens with Phantom and this new girl :lol: I like their dynamic!
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    The wishing well love made me laugh! I've been wanting to try it! And I'm excited for the new baby!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Rinellie wrote: »
    Finally have good enough internet to catch up! :tongue:

Loved these chapters! So many lovely things happened. The chapter about Nova passing away was so well done. My heart broke to see Avery thinking of J passing away. And then their vow renewal was so beautiful <3

Also, I'm so excited to see what happens with Phantom and this new girl :lol: I like their dynamic!

Halleluja for good internet! :lol:

Thank you so much! I always appreciate comments on older chapter :blush:

You'll be seeing more of them ;)
    The wishing well love made me laugh! I've been wanting to try it! And I'm excited for the new baby!

I was so curious what Phantom's luck would be, I think this was the most funny outcome :lol:
    So am I, nooboos are the best :lol:
    2.18 Big reveal

29_2_16_19_37_46.png

"What are you doing?" Phantom found his brother in the tiny office they had, it was right next to his room. Blue sat on the chair in front of the desk, measuring the window-sided wall. "I want to know how many rolls of wallpaper I need to buy. For the baby-room." Blue said, smiling at his brother. "We saw some really cute ones." Phantom shook his head. "Stop it." He said, he spread out his arms. Both his fingers touched the walls.

29_2_16_19_39_17.png

"This is no room for a baby, Blue! It's barely enough room for an office." Phantom shook his head staring at the cramped room. "I can't let you do that." He said, stroking the wall. Blue immediately jumped into denial. "You're not forcing me to do anything!" He said, suddenly very aware of what his brother was suggesting. "Blue..." Phantom started. "My house is finished. It had been finished for quite some time now."

29_2_16_19_41_01.png

"Phantom, that house was never a hint of you having to leave." Blue said, by now he had stood up and faced his brother. "I know, I know!" Phantom said reassuring. "I guess I have to tell you know..." His hand rubbed the back of his head. "I met someone, Blue. We have our disagreements, but I love her very much." Phantom took his shoulder. "I didn't want to steal your and Sophia's shine. But she's pregnant." Blue's jaw dropped. "You have a girlfriend... And you're expecting a child" The entire world seemed to start spinning. "Yes... I met her when you got married. But that wasn't when sparks really flew." Phantom pulled a picture out of his pocket.

29_2_16_19_52_32.png

"I ran into her again in the park behind our house." Blue immediately recognized the park. It was near to where he met Sophia. "The moment I saw her again, it was like we went into a rollercoaster. Before we knew it we were more bound to each other than we could have ever imagined." Phantom stroke the picture, swallowing a little. "We are always fighting, though. So I was hesitant for her to meet you guys. And then she told me she was pregnant, just a day before you and Sophia did."

29_2_16_19_40_34.png

Blue embraced his brother. Not saying anything. The hug was both soothing as well as congratulating. Phantom must've felt so alone in this all, and Blue was really glad to have his trust. "I'm going to miss you." Blue whispered, he always became sensitive when things regarded his family.

29_2_16_19_41_17.png

Avery and Jameson were shocked to hear they were expecting another grandchild. But after some getting used to, they were more than happy to welcome the baby into the family. Phantom introduced his parents to Elle, the girl he had such a confusing relationship with. Apart from some bickering now and then, they seemed to honestly love each other.
    Within a month or three, Phantom had moved out. The small two-bedroom home that Blue had build right next to his own, now officially belonged to Phantom and his girlfriend.

29_2_16_20_12_58.png

"I believe we're due around the same time." Sophia smiled friendly at Elle. Her tummy was just a little bigger than hers. Elle was a very friendly type, to the surprise of Avery. When Phantom came with his big reveal, he had told the many fights that occurred were to reason to keep their relationship a secret. Yet Elle welcomed his family into the house like her own. They had only briefly met a few times, and the girl seemed a little more comfortable now that she was in her very own home.

29_2_16_20_13_40.png

"Elle is really special." Blue said, smiling at his brother. "She is, I don't think I have ever been this in love." He absently stared at her. "It's like she was made just for me." Yet a slight hint of regret hid in his knotted eyebrows. "Are you guys still fighting a lot?" Blue asked, bumping his brother in the arm. Phantom turned his head and nodded. "It's like we can't agree on anything. Sunday it's the baby's name, yesterday it was the colour of its room." Phantom shook his head. "Let's not talk about that, how is your baby room coming a long?"

29_2_16_20_41_51.png

"We have the baby's walls ready, we're not going to change the flooring though." Blue pulled out a picture taken from the door opening. "We want this big chair to sit in, and a bookcase over here." He pointed at some points in the photo. But when his brothers mouth stiffed he stopped talking. "Is everything okay?" Blue asked, anxious for his brother. "I just wished I had that much to offer this child. But my job doesn't pay very good." Blue pulled his brother in a hug. "Then go find a new one! And something you like for a change!"

29_2_16_20_15_11.png

"Don't listen to his bickering too much, Blue! We don't have it half that bad in this amazing home." Elle interrupted their conversation from the other side of the room, her hands in her hips. Now that she had stood up, you could clearly see her belly poking out. "I believe so, Elle." Blue said, taken aback by the red heads attitude. "But that's what brothers are for." He continued, winking at her, giving his brother a reassuring pinch in his hand. "Maybe they're searching for someone in the lab." Blue then said to Phantom.
  • sims4evasims4eva Posts: 76 Member
    Marialein wrote: »
    Oh I am happy for Phantom and I hope his relationship will get better :)

My feelings exactly. I just hope Phantom doesn't totally go away- I want to see his and Elle's children. Kids are the best!
  • ThePlumbobThePlumbob Posts: 4,971 Member
    Aww Avery and Jameson always get me. You write their golden years so well. Excited for the nooboos to arrive, and how imteresting is Phantom and Elle's relationship! I haven't used the wishing well at all yet, but this really makes me want to!
  • anaitapevaanaitapeva Posts: 917 Member
    Blue is such a nice brother! I hope Phantom and Elle really love each other, because the fights will never end, most likely! :D And another little one for us to get to know, yay <3
  • girlwhocriedtaylorgirlwhocriedtaylor Posts: 536 Member
    Another nooboo coming along! :heart:
  • Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    I love their house!
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
    edited March 2016

We'll see some more of them :blush:
    sims4eva wrote: »

My feelings exactly. I just hope Phantom doesn't totally go away- I want to see his and Elle's children. Kids are the best!

He won't! We won't see him every episode, but this is most certainly not the last of him. I promise you that ;)

ThePlumbob wrote: »
    Aww Avery and Jameson always get me. You write their golden years so well. Excited for the nooboos to arrive, and how imteresting is Phantom and Elle's relationship! I haven't used the wishing well at all yet, but this really makes me want to!

I love Avery and Jameson. Can't get over how old they are now!
    The wishing well is so much fun! I was so anxious to use it in my story at first. But it turned out rather intersting. You should definitely try it :blush:

anaitapeva wrote: »
    Blue is such a nice brother! I hope Phantom and Elle really love each other, because the fights will never end, most likely! :D And another little one for us to get to know, yay <3

The more nooboo's, the better! :lol:

Another nooboo coming along! :heart:

I know right, I love it! <3

Maladi777 wrote: »
    I love their house!

Thank you so much! It's so hard to stay under the 20.000 price range ànd provide two bedrooms!
    2.19 But I didn't

29_2_16_21_28_23.png

"Just a few mornings ago you were holding Sophia's belly. You were so happy, she is due pretty soon and you were so, so happy. So convinced that a beautiful child must be in there. Telling her all about your experiences with pregnancy and childbirth. You told her you painted her, because a picture was just a picture..."

29_2_16_20_50_14.png

"Besides that, you found that the baby room missed something. And indeed, your painting was beautiful. I will hang it in the nursery really soon. I promise. I would've hung it in there before, if only I knew. But I didn't. I was so not prepared for what was coming."

2_3_16_16_32_00.png

"I was painting when you grabbed my hand. I never felt such strength before, yet I didn't quite understand. I was about to ask you what was wrong when you fell. The sound of your head hitting the floor was awful. I hope to never hear something like that ever again."

2_3_16_16_33_15.png

"Dad started murmuring to himself. Apparently completely unaware of what was happening. He asked whether it was his time. And that he should be left alone. And when he saw you he started to sob uncontrollably. Begging for it to be him. Saying how he was older, almost as if he was talking to someone."

2_3_16_16_40_49.png

"I reanimated you, I had no idea what I was doing. But it had saved your life. The ambulance brothers told me so. All I could think about was how you couldn't die before you got the chance to see our children. Phantom and mine. How you couldn't die before we got our chance to say goodbye."

2_3_16_16_41_25.png

"Dad doesn't understand why we're all so worried. And sometimes I'm jealous of that. Yet more I'm happy that I do understand. Because it makes me capable of guarding you. You can't go yet. We all need you."

2_3_16_17_31_56.png

"And yet you did. I found you on the floor this morning. Pale and cold. I wish I had been there sooner. I should have, because apparently I knew what to do. I knew last time, but this time that didn't work. Simply because I was too late. If only I had stayed by your side during the night. But I didn't."

A/N
    This chapter can get ten times as sad as it already is, if you know the story behind. A day before Sophia was due, Avery died. I made Blue beg for her and to my big relieve Avery survived. Just in time for Sophia's labor. I send her and Blue to the hospital, but when arrived her last semester belly turned back to the second semester. Besides that, the time turned back a day too. I send them back home, where everything was back to a day before. (Finished painting unfinished, harvested plants unharvested) Then Avery died again. And I wasn't able to safe her. She made it and some glitch plummed it up! R.I.P. Avery Grace, founder of the Grace legacy.
  • ThePlumbobThePlumbob Posts: 4,971 Member
    Avery </3 She was such an amazing founder. I hope J can cope without her for the time he has left. Hopefully the baby will cheer everyone up when it arrives.
    ThePlumbob wrote: »
    Avery </3 She was such an amazing founder. I hope J can cope without her for the time he has left. Hopefully the baby will cheer everyone up when it arrives.

Those will be some conflicting mood lets! I miss her so much!
  • MarialeinMarialein Posts: 2,885 Member
    Noooo Avery :heartbreak: I will miss you and I will always see you in your boys. You were a wonderful sim. :'(
    edited March 2016
    Noooo Avery :heartbreak: I will miss you and I will always see you in your boys. You were a wonderful sim. :'(

Phantom and Blue look so much like her! And I'm so happy for that <3
    2.20 Double-trouble

2_3_16_17_02_41.png

"I'm not coming in for work." Blue said, Sophia was speaking to her mother, facing the other side. The last couple days Blue had buried himself in work, ever since his mother had died it eased the pain to do something else. Painting, gardening, working, as long as his mind would be busy. But Sophia was due really soon, and he would not miss the birth of his child.

2_3_16_17_04_40.png

As he hung up he joined Sophia at the other side of the bed. She quickly wrapped up her conversation, obviously avoiding the word mom, and put the phone at the night stand. She then kissed Blue softly. "Hey champ." She whispered. The past couple days her husband had been broken, he had hoped his mother would meet their child so badly. And his father asking for Avery all the time, that didn't quite help. Sophia tried to be the best spouse a man could wish for, but it couldn't quite console the grieving man.

2_3_16_17_06_08.png

"Aaahh..." Blue looked up in surprise. "Are you alright?" He looked at his wife who clamped her stomach. She couldn't properly respond, but moaned again. "Aaahaah...." Her water had broke. Blue stood up and kneeled in front of Sophia. "Soph, look at me." Tears stood in her eyes as she looked up. "I'm scared." Sophia whispered, still clamping her belly. "Listen, we'll get you to the hospital, okay?" Sophia softly nodded. "Do you want to get dressed?" Blue asked, stroking her hand. At this she shook her head. "Okay, then let's get downstairs." Softly he pulled her up, guiding her every step.

2_3_16_18_40_40.png

But once downstairs Sophia leaned against the walls. "I'm not going to make the hospital." She said, big tears rolling down her cheek. "It's okay, that's okay." Blue whispered. "I'll ask my father to bring the crib down. Stay calm." Soon Sophia sat down at the kitchen floor. The crib standing next to her, so that the baby would be safe when born. Blue stood at the other side, guiding her through the experience.

2_3_16_18_46_27.png

Baby girl Tatum Olivia Grace was a sweet and silent child. Barely ever crying and sleeping like a rose. She had grown to a strong child while in her mother's belly. Both parents loved the little bundle of joy.

2_3_16_18_45_45.png

Her big sister (with seven whole minutes), Troian Avery Grace, was smaller and needier. Yet her parents loved her equally as much. Two little princesses had joined the Grace household, only a day after their nephew, Stan Grace.

2_3_16_18_49_54.png

And they weren't only loved by parents, their grandfather was frequently found by the crib. Cradling the precious little girls. He told them stories, that no one had ever heard before. And was a big help to the new parents. Jameson's grief was different from theirs, after all. And when he did feel grief, he would find comfort with his grandchildren.

2_3_16_18_46_37.png

And of course the parents found consolation in the girls too.

24_2_16_21_34_05.png

Yet, that wasn't the only thing they found consolation in.