Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Heffner Legacy: [Updated 09/05] 4.29 The Cold Shoulder

Comments

• Options
    Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    edited March 2016
    CathyTea wrote: »
    @Maladi777 you have some SERIOUSLY gorgeous game-generated and premade-baby Sims there! Love the Rosa boy! Who's his dad? And I've always felt that Kellie is exquisitely beautiful with a unique and individual style.

His father is Max Villareal, the notorious womanizer in my game. As it happens Mathias Rosa is now also related to the Goths thanks to his father. :smiley:
    As for Kellie, I think she's going to become next fans' favourite after Brian. She has low self-confidence as a teenager, although she's a genius and good.

There are some very interesting sims in the "bad guys' gang" too. Can't wait to present them to you!
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    Maladi777 wrote: »
    @Maladi777 you have some SERIOUSLY gorgeous game-generated and premade-baby Sims there! Love the Rosa boy! Who's his dad? And I've always felt that Kellie is exquisitely beautiful with a unique and individual style.

His father is Max Villareal, the notorious womanizer in my game. As it happens Mathias Rosa is now also related to the Goths thanks to his father. :smiley:
    As for Kellie, I think she's going to become next fans' favourite after Brian. She has low self-confidence as a teenager, although she's a genius and good.

There are some very interesting sims in the "bad guys' gang" too. Can't wait to present them to you!

That's so funny! I adore Max Villareal. I've only seen him as a kid, so far, and my University Challenge student lives as an au pair with the Villareals, so we've spent a lot of time making sure he's well-cared for. And when he's happy, I've noticed, his evilness is subdued.

Those Rosa genetics are amazing.
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    Time to meet the bad guys!

In case you're wondering about the club name - it was Max's idea. What you need to know about Max is that he's not the brightest light in the harbor.

clubwars2.jpg

From left to right:

Edward Caliente (game created)
    Javier Münch (game created) I think he makes a nice minion for Max.
    Ivan Moore (game created)
    Max Caliente (game created)
    Dale Huntington (game created)
    Raven Nightshade (submitted by @Marialein )
    Thomas Nightshade (submitter by @Marialein ) These two siblings look awesome! I'm happy to have them in my game.

heffners_orig.jpg
  • Options
    MarialeinMarialein Posts: 2,885 Member
    Ohhhhh thank you so much @Maladi777 <3
    I love them too. I can't wait to see what story is waiting for them :)
  • Options
    RoryPlaysTheSimsRoryPlaysTheSims Posts: 5,330 Member
    Marialein wrote: »
    Such a handsome Chris. Maybe I need to borrow Tony for one of my stories too ...
    I guess we will need soon a Tony thread where all appearences are listed :D

That would make five stories with him in it! We definitely need a Tony thread with a family tree. HA!

Oooh! I think a Tony thread would be awesome! #Meatballs! @Munterbacon has Tony in his ninjapig and the foodie five story!

A Meatball thread! This made me smile so big. He's traveled to so many places! @CathyTea

I know! I can't believe it! I was thinking about it last night when I was playing Yenn and Bradley in Freezer Bunny. Rory, you've really created a break-away star, and I don't think I've ever seen so many fangirls swoon over a Sim since everybody fainted over Gage in TS2! LOL!

Of course, the fantastic writing he's received from everybody contributes a lot, too!

(did you see him stalking Shaena [sp?] in MunterBacon's story? LOL!)

Its been fun watching the Meatball evolution. :)@CathyTea
  • Options
    @Rorygilmore34 no not yet. But maybe once. I will let you know. First there will appear two other faces of a different story at my tribe Naheli :)

He tends to be a mysterious Meatball. ;) Popping up at random times. :) Curious as to what he's up to. ;)@Marialein

He is going to pop back up in my Amazon story, too...and his son is really handsome. So glad for those Meatball genes.

Yay @pammiechick !! So excited that he's coming back to your story! :)
  • Options
    Maladi777 wrote: »
    Such a handsome Chris. Maybe I need to borrow Tony for one of my stories too ...
    I guess we will need soon a Tony thread where all appearences are listed :D

That would make five stories with him in it! We definitely need a Tony thread with a family tree. HA!

Oooh! I think a Tony thread would be awesome! #Meatballs! @Munterbacon has Tony in his ninjapig and the foodie five story!

A Meatball thread! This made me smile so big. He's traveled to so many places! @CathyTea

I know! I can't believe it! I was thinking about it last night when I was playing Yenn and Bradley in Freezer Bunny. Rory, you've really created a break-away star, and I don't think I've ever seen so many fangirls swoon over a Sim since everybody fainted over Gage in TS2! LOL!

Of course, the fantastic writing he's received from everybody contributes a lot, too!

It's a total mystery. I've never had a crush on any sim since the original game! I don't know what it is about him. Must be the combination of that smile and those blue eyes. :love: I often found myself staring at his screenshots while writing this legacy. He's so distracting! I don't even have to see his face, his mere presence is enough. It happened to me again in the last chapter. This was the moment:
    meatball.jpg

He has a way of entering the scene that makes your heart beat faster. I keep asking myself, Am I crazy or what? I think he started living a life of his own. And the more we write about him, the more he's alive! Right now he's listening and smirking, I'm sure of it!

He's the kind of Sim that would smirk and enjoy the fact that he makes your heart beat just a little bit faster. Am I right? ;)@Maladi777
  • Options
    iheartdinosx3iheartdinosx3 Posts: 895 Member
    Chris is SO handsome! He looks a lot like his Daddy! Super excited to see what the clubs are gonna be all about!
  • Options
    Chapter 3.16 Club Wars is here!

chapter316.jpg
    heffners_orig.jpg
  • Options
    ThePlumbobThePlumbob Posts: 4,971 Member
    Aww poor Kellie! Don't do this to yourself!

The opposing teens clubs vibe is pretty cool though. Something about it reminds me of Veronaville in TS2. Wonder if we'll get a Romeo and Juliette :) (That being said I already can't stand Raven lol. So definitely hope Chris would not be Romeo in this scenario :))
  • Options
    MarialeinMarialein Posts: 2,885 Member
    Looks like Raven is a bad girl :D maybe she will show her nice side once as I thought while creating her. Thomas totally fits his role ;) I loved the chapter. More soon please and nobody should dare to call Kellie ugly. Chris you are right with fighting for her.
  • Options
    Persefona711Persefona711 Posts: 356 Member
    The Club Wars is awesome! All teens look great :D
    and yay glad to see my Parker ^^
    qbDPpCu.jpg
  • Options
    ThePlumbob wrote: »
    Aww poor Kellie! Don't do this to yourself!

The opposing teens clubs vibe is pretty cool though. Something about it reminds me of Veronaville in TS2. Wonder if we'll get a Romeo and Juliette :) (That being said I already can't stand Raven lol. So definitely hope Chris would not be Romeo in this scenario :))

You have no idea how difficult it was to make it look like the clubs hate each other. Even with all those activities set to be mean to the opposing team, they just don't want to fight! Mathias Rosa and Dale Huntington even kissed instead of fighting! Ivan Moore seems to be attracted to Kristi Fogel! I must have picked wrong members for each club.
    Looks like Raven is a bad girl :D maybe she will show her nice side once as I thought while creating her. Thomas totally fits his role ;) I loved the chapter. More soon please and nobody should dare to call Kellie ugly. Chris you are right with fighting for her.

Raven is very beautiful sim. I really like her. And the t-shirt was made for her! I needed at least one girl for the bad guys club and she happened to be the right sim for it. I think she's very smart and manipulative. She and her brother could overthrow Max easily if they wanted. They had probably joined his club out of boredom.
    heffners_orig.jpg
  • Options
    roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    Max is such... I would kick him with a big pleasure myself >:) Don't give up, Kellie, you are amazing! <3
    Honestly, I like your idea about club wars, @Maladi777, now I can't wait when I can read next chapter ;)
  • Options
    Max is such... I would kick him with a big pleasure myself >:) Don't give up, Kellie, you are amazing! <3
    Honestly, I like your idea about club wars, @Maladi777, now I can't wait when I can read next chapter ;)

Thank you! It means a lot to me that you like it. I wanted to try something different, play with new characters, explore their chemistry. And it's so much fun having all those new sims from my readers in the game! I love them all! :smile:
    heffners_orig.jpg
  • Options
    iheartdinosx3iheartdinosx3 Posts: 895 Member
    POOR KELLIE! She's beautiful! D: And forget those nasty Caliente boys and their little minions. I WANT Chris to beat them up!
  • Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    I'm glad that Max is Max Caliente, not Max Villareal! I mean, I know Max V. is evil, but I really like him. I can't imagine him being that rotten! Max C. is really mean--but Chris sure did a great job standing up to him!
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    What a dramatic chapter! So much fun to see Chris win...much like his father!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    RinellieRinellie Posts: 438 Member
    Looks like Kellie is going to be an interesting character to follow! I love the bond she has with Chris. Him beating up the bullies for her was so sweet <3
  • Options
    POOR KELLIE! She's beautiful! D: And forget those nasty Caliente boys and their little minions. I WANT Chris to beat them up!

She is breathtakingly beautiful. Can't wait to show you! :wink:
    I'm glad that Max is Max Caliente, not Max Villareal! I mean, I know Max V. is evil, but I really like him. I can't imagine him being that rotten! Max C. is really mean--but Chris sure did a great job standing up to him!

Sadly Max Villareal passed away couple of days ago in my game. Max C. is game generated. Funny thing though, my best friend accused me of using stereotypes for the bad guys. 'Why can't a punk be a good guy, I want a good punk!' she said. And she's absolutely right, shame on me! :smiley:
    What a dramatic chapter! So much fun to see Chris win...much like his father!

I'm so in love with Chris and Kellie now. I must not forget Beryl and Tony though. There's still a lot to tell about them. And Marissa's and Brian's wedding. Well, good thing is there'll be plenty reading for you. :smile:
    Rinellie wrote: »
    Looks like Kellie is going to be an interesting character to follow! I love the bond she has with Chris. Him beating up the bullies for her was so sweet <3

When I was redecorating Beryl's bedroom for her and saw her in the purple light and how beautiful she was, I decided she deserved plenty of screen time. :smiley:
    heffners_orig.jpg
  • Options
    SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
    edited March 2016
    Poor Kellie! She's a stunning sim! I loved reading from her POV, but am sad that she's so insecure!

I definitely lolled at this very serious chapter, because I couldn't help but notice someone was doing homework during the fight :lol:
  • Options
    Poor Kellie! She's a stunning sim! I loved reading from her POV, but am sad that she's so insecure!

I definitely lolled at this very serious chapter, because I couldn't help but notice someone was doing homework during the fight :lol:

Maybe they were writing an essay about friendship. :smiley:
    heffners_orig.jpg
  • Options
    mypalsim1mypalsim1 Posts: 4,282 Member
    I like how the other members of the gang (more like a gang than a 'club,' which always makes me think of SpongeBob and Patrick doing the 'welcome to our club x2 welcome, Squidward, but anyway) are all bored and stuff because they pick on Chris too much.

Then he starts trying to insult Kellie's outfit. I happen to really like that outfit. It's like what I'd wear in high school, kinda grunge. You keep the jacket with you just in case you need it, so put it around your waist instead of carrying it.
    If I could only stop going off on a tangent and say what I'm trying to say...
    He makes fun of her outfit and calls her ugly but then talks about how they could go 'mess around'?! Sounds like a hidden attraction to me. 'Sides, he's gotta be blind if he doesn't admit she's cute.
    I don't know what to make of Chris beating Max up. Seems to me that will only cause Max to make a bigger deal out of getting even. However, it sounds like if he doesn't stop always just picking on Chris and his sister, the rest of the gang will get bored and go form a group of their own, dethrone Max.
  • Options
    VIRTUALEEVIRTUALEE Posts: 2,507 Member
    OOOoo I almost missed this update, so glad I came back to your thread to look again lol! OMG Kellie is BEAUTIFUL and wondering if she would ever get a make-over to 'fit in' - honestly even if she stays the way she is it would be great she is quickly becoming one of my favs. Also, wondering if she and Chris are truly crushing on one another...hmm I mean they aren't blood relatives right?!
  • Options
    mypalsim1 wrote: »
    I like how the other members of the gang (more like a gang than a 'club,' which always makes me think of SpongeBob and Patrick doing the 'welcome to our club x2 welcome, Squidward, but anyway) are all bored and stuff because they pick on Chris too much.

Then he starts trying to insult Kellie's outfit. I happen to really like that outfit. It's like what I'd wear in high school, kinda grunge. You keep the jacket with you just in case you need it, so put it around your waist instead of carrying it.
    If I could only stop going off on a tangent and say what I'm trying to say...
    He makes fun of her outfit and calls her ugly but then talks about how they could go 'mess around'?! Sounds like a hidden attraction to me. 'Sides, he's gotta be blind if he doesn't admit she's cute.
    I don't know what to make of Chris beating Max up. Seems to me that will only cause Max to make a bigger deal out of getting even. However, it sounds like if he doesn't stop always just picking on Chris and his sister, the rest of the gang will get bored and go form a group of their own, dethrone Max.

I like Kellie's outfit too! Max was insulting her mainly to provoke Chris and he succeeded. The only person who could overthrow Max is Thomas, if he cared enough, which he doesn't. The rest of the boys are a bit wary of Max's aggressive nature.
    VIRTUALEE wrote: »
    OOOoo I almost missed this update, so glad I came back to your thread to look again lol! OMG Kellie is BEAUTIFUL and wondering if she would ever get a make-over to 'fit in' - honestly even if she stays the way she is it would be great she is quickly becoming one of my favs. Also, wondering if she and Chris are truly crushing on one another...hmm I mean they aren't blood relatives right?!

Interesting. Did you know, you're the first person to mention the possibility of Kellie and Chris crushing on one another? :smile: They're not blood relatives, but the game prevents family members to romantically interact in any way. I suppose you too noticed the way they look at each other. It's hard to miss (and I love it!). There's something going on between those two sims, that's certain!
    heffners_orig.jpg