Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which Expansion Pack Do You Like The Best?

Which one do you like the best? Honestly, I like Generations but I also like Seasons also! :)
Wishlist
Top 5

Comments

• Options
    girlwhocriedtaylorgirlwhocriedtaylor Posts: 536 Member
    _Abigaill_ wrote: »
    Which one do you like the best? Honestly, I like Generations but I also like Seasons also! :)

First of all, welcome to the forums! :smile:

My favorite pack would be, *gasp* Supernatural! I didn't think I would love the Supernatural stuff as much as I do when I bought it. And then maybe Into the Future. I find that SN and ITF add a lot of gameplay that makes the game more immersive. I might change my mind later and say that ITF is my favorite, but I just got it 3 weeks ago and haven't played with it a lot.

I think I partially love Supernatural because of the town... 70% of my sims live in Moonlight Falls.
  • Options
    _Abigaill__Abigaill_ Posts: 72 Member
    Thank you! I enjoy Supernatural and Into the Future also :) @girlwhocriedtaylor
    Wishlist
    Top 5
  • Options
    AlanSimsAlanSims Posts: 713 Member
    edited March 2016
    Seasons, Late Night and a tie between Pets and Ambitions.

Generations also brought an important amount of content to the game and I discovered my love for Supernatural.
    Post edited by AlanSims on
  • Options
    SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    Supernatural is #1 on my list particularly for the life states and the town, but Late Night is a close second for build/buy assets and venues.
  • Options
    Sk8rblazeSk8rblaze Posts: 7,570 Member
    I liked Late Night a ton when it was out.

Seasons, Pets, and Ambitions definitely follow close.
  • Options
    EmperorDittoEmperorDitto Posts: 128 Member
    For me, it a tie between Generations, Supernatural and Into the Future.
  • Options
    KNORearKNORear Posts: 522 Member
    I haven't played all of them, but currently Generations is easily my favorite. It just adds so much to family play which is my favorite way to enjoy the game.
  • Options
    dw4518dw4518 Posts: 263 Member
    supernatural, however I've just started playing TS2 as well and can now better appreciate the unique EPs we have in TS3, island paradise, into the future, and world adventures
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Late Night.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    DrewRowlandDrewRowland Posts: 2,057 Member
    Supernatural, then Seasons.
  • Options
    GabbyGirlJGabbyGirlJ Posts: 6,858 Member
    Supernatural! :smiley:

I also love Late Night, Pets, and University Life.
    IHJCfa6.jpg
  • Options
    GITTE2001GITTE2001 Posts: 2,638 Member
    All.
    No, supernatural is my favorite I guess. But I do like them all.
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    Supernatural is my favorite as well.
  • Options
    Eddie SimsEddie Sims Posts: 121 Member
    My favourite was World Adventures. I loved travelling to another country with different customs and different places to explore. Champs Les Sims, France was my favourite place to take Sims on a honeymoon. I never let my honeymooners stay at the base house when they went, they always stayed at the vineyard, sleeping in the bedrooms upstairs. Shang Simla, China was perfect for a couple who loved the outdoors. It was so beautiful! I loved the different types of fishes and plants to harvest and when Seasons was introduced, I loved taking my Sims for a swim in that area near the waterfall! But the best place for swimming in a world was in Al Simhara, Egypt. Those sandy beaches near the end of the world after the pyramids were secluded and the water was a stunning shade of blue! I could go on and on about World Adventures so I'll just stop here! If they could have a similar EP for The Sims 4 I would be so happy but then again I'm not sure how great it would be without an open world.
    The Sloane Legacy |Eddie's Sims World | Origin ID: EddieSims4 | Twitter: _EddieSims | Follow me on YouTube

gen1-7-resized-2.jpg
  • Options
    bloodsweatpirouettesbloodsweatpirouettes Posts: 11 New Member
    Generations is #1 for me, then seasons,Late night, and supernatural (:
  • Options
    Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member
    I can't count Seasons as it's a must have but either supernatural or island paradise.
    e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png
  • Options
    KHS12KHS12 Posts: 3,023 Member
    For me personally, I LOVE Late Night, Generations, Pets, Supernatural and Into the Future.
    I really don't care much for World Adventures (other than the food) or Ambitions. Showtime isn't bad but not my favorite and I really didn't like Island Life a ton either, with the exception of the mermaids and decor.
  • Options
    Dylan.WalshDylan.Walsh Posts: 115 Member
    I love all but world adventures had something special. I believe the effort to create this one with all the details on each world and the gameplay made this expansion pack the most claimed by critics.
  • Options
    dogdancerdogdancer Posts: 447 Member
    Hard to say. I suppose Late Night, but then it might be Seasons.
  • Options
    mousemuffinmousemuffin Posts: 27 Member
    I honestly love pretty much all of them, but my favorite is probably Island Paradise. I feel like I'm the only one though, because miraculously it actually works on my computer and I don't have any of the lagging issues everyone else unfortunately seems to have. I wish everyone was able to enjoy it the same way I do without all those issues. :)
  • Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    I would list all of them because my computer runs the entire collection with tons of Mods and CC loaded into the folder without any lag at all.I use Mods for the bugs some of them introduced and have ideas for the free vacations invloving community lots used as vacation spots.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    fionaloveserranofionaloveserrano Posts: 584 Member
    seasons for sure! I could NOT play The Sims 3 without it!
  • Options
    MantleJackalMantleJackal Posts: 373 Member
    Hmm... It's a touch choice but I have to say pets. I just love animals, and being able to recreate my own pets or create new pets with the weirdest, coolest, funniest designs or even real life animals it's something I can spend hours on. It's also because of the horses, I just love that I can train and compete them and earn lots of cash doing so.
  • Options
    IreneSwiftIreneSwift Posts: 6,247 Member
    Generations. It's the only one I really missed when I played only the base game on my laptop, while my computer was being repaired. Not that I would want to play indefinitely without any of the others, but that was a short-term temporary game, and I was OK without the others for that short time. But Generations being the first EP I ever bought, at the same time I bought the base game, I am so used to the things it adds to the game, I was kind of lost without it.
  • Options
    Tshine2614Tshine2614 Posts: 155 Member
    Currently, it's Supernatural.
    "The important thing is not how long you live, it's what you accomplish with your life. While I live, I want to shine! I want to prove that I exist!" --- (Grovyle, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky).

mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/Tshine2614