Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

1000 fun things to do in the sims 4

Comments

• greenXengreenXen Posts: 1,227 Member
    We are on 241 for anyone who doesn't want to look :)

I think your count is way off. Since you said it was 209, we've had:

209. Feed your Sims Frank and Beans and watch them fart every 10 minutes afterwards :D
    210. Play the 100 Baby Challenge and actually complete it.
    211. Rebuild every world. (I have a save file with every world blank, including Windenburg and Granite Falls if anyone wants it)
    212. Build a mansion.
    213. Try your hand at building a tiny home: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/837879/tiny-house-challenge/p1
    214. Build an aeroplane. Have the family that moves in be the cabin crew.
    215. Create a town of 'cheaters.' Have everybody cheat on their spouse and get pregnant by someone or impregnate someone who isn't their spouse. See how many family trees you can mess up.
    216. Come up with unique naming schemes for your households or neighborhoods. Give them personalities to match.
    217. Achieve something / achievements
    218. Try playing the game without cheating.
    219. Create diary entries from your Sim's perspective:
    220. Have your sim stay indoors, all day.
    221. Have your sim stay childless, never have any children.
    222. Start a thread with an elimination tournament á la reality TV. Other Simmers can vote on a contestant to "eliminate" each week.
    223. Give your sim one trait from each category. / For example, one emotional trait, one hobby trait, and one lifestyle trait.
    224. Rotten Dozen: Grab as many outdated gameplay mods(pregnancy, story progression, etc.), and play the game.
    225. Lady of the night sims 4 challenge.
    226. Have your sim exercise.
    227. Have both parent sims self-employed. (so that parents and children can spend more time, together).
    228. bulldoze every residential lot in all maps, create one sim and have babies, who will have babies and so forth. create homes and fill them with your family tree members! and a few townies, for your families to meet.
    229. Pick your favorite fairy tale and create a twisted version of it. ie, good queen step-mother and evil Cinderella.
    230. Have all the sims in your world be marvel characters.
    231. Scavenger Hunt. Choose or create a build. Choose a dozen items. Hide the items in various places (be sneaky). Upload the lot, post the scavenger list, and see who can find all of the items first.
    232. Create one sim and see how many challenges you can do (either at once or over different generations) with that one household.. like the Legacy, Alphabetacy and the 100 baby challenge at once.
    233. Don't control your sim, and watch your sim for five minutes.
    234. Murder everyone!!!!!!!!!
    235. If two sims have twins, give the twins conflicting traits.
    236. Try building an upside down house.
    237. Make a lot exactly like your own home.
    238. Have a tech Sim who drops out of the tech career or who never joins and earn money making video games or hacking other systems.
    239. Make a lot exactly like your own home. THEN, remodel it in ways you would love to in RL!
    240. Make a Jeremy Kyle sim, with 7 trashy sims. In a green room, make them all fight and cheat on each other.
    241. I think makes this one.
    make a couple already married who don't want commitment and both hate children, Then make them have loads of kids but they have to keep them, until their old enough to leave home. no social services is allowed to take them away.
    242. Benjamin Button. Create an elder Sim. After 10 days, use cheats to age him or down to an adult. When the first birthday reminder pops up, age him or her down to a young adult, and so on. When the birthday reminder shows up for aging up from a child, kill off your Sim or have him or her sent to social services.
    243. Make your sim buy a retail lot, create the smallest cafe/shop with the basics, work your money up and refurbish as you go along, make your sim live there too, and only have the retail sales as money, no job allowed.
    244. Make a female sim who's romantic, materialistic, and hates children. Make her marry a male sim (preferably with money) and get her pregnant. Kill off the man, age up the baby to a kid. The kid gets a "uniform" and moves into the cellar. Find a new man, repeat the process. You'll have plenty of kid slaves in your basement to clean your house and get part-time jobs when they age up to teens. Do this your whole life until you're rich and have an impressively messed up family tree.
    245. Make terrain paint art:
    246. Sylvan Glade is the second and best secret neighbourhood that you can unlock in The Sims 4. To get reach and unlock Sylvan Glade, you’ll need to send a sim to the Crick Cabana lot in Willow Creek. Any sim will do, as there are no special skill requirements to unlock this secret neighbourhood.
    247. The Forgotten Grotto in Oasis Springs.
    248. Sixam for those with Get To Work.
    249. The Ruins, the Von Haunt Estate, and the Island Bluffs for those with Get Together.
    250. Have your sim fast. (for one day)
    251. So, I made my own little challenge (might of already been done, but I dunno!) The whole point of this, is that you are a starving artist! You can ONLY live off the money you earn from paintings!!!
    Firstly, I created a Sim, Maria Erickson, gave her these traits.
    252. For those with Outdoor Retreat, find The Deep Woods lot (and the hermit).
    253. Build a dystopian neighborhood or world. Use Brutalist architecture and fill the buildings with items that grant negative moodlets such as sad or angry paintings, trash piles, or dirty dishes.
    254. When you're done building, fill the lots with the ugliest Sims you can make. See how far you can stretch the limits of CAS. Can you outdo these:
    255. Play the game:

a. Play a dystopian world. Give your Sims gloomy, hothead, slob, insane, jealous, or mean traits. See how much misery you can put them through before they crack.
    b. Play an uglacy -- make genetic matches and see how long it takes to make your Sims pretty again.
    c. From dystopia to utopia. Cheat your households down to $0 and see how long it takes for them to earn enough to renovate the neighborhood from ugly to beautiful.
    256. Collect all collectibles.
    257. Recreate Grease and make Pink Ladies and T Birds clubs.
    258. Try to make your Sim couple Woohoo at least once a day and make the location different from the day before, i.e. day 1 - bed, day two - hot tub so on so forth.
  • mylenaureliemylenaurelie Posts: 53 Member
    greenXen wrote: »
    We are on 241 for anyone who doesn't want to look :)

I think your count is way off. Since you said it was 209, we've had:

209. Feed your Sims Frank and Beans and watch them fart every 10 minutes afterwards :D
    210. Play the 100 Baby Challenge and actually complete it.
    211. Rebuild every world. (I have a save file with every world blank, including Windenburg and Granite Falls if anyone wants it)
    212. Build a mansion.
    213. Try your hand at building a tiny home: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/837879/tiny-house-challenge/p1
    214. Build an aeroplane. Have the family that moves in be the cabin crew.
    215. Create a town of 'cheaters.' Have everybody cheat on their spouse and get pregnant by someone or impregnate someone who isn't their spouse. See how many family trees you can mess up.
    216. Come up with unique naming schemes for your households or neighborhoods. Give them personalities to match.
    217. Achieve something / achievements
    218. Try playing the game without cheating.
    219. Create diary entries from your Sim's perspective:
    220. Have your sim stay indoors, all day.
    221. Have your sim stay childless, never have any children.
    222. Start a thread with an elimination tournament á la reality TV. Other Simmers can vote on a contestant to "eliminate" each week.
    223. Give your sim one trait from each category. / For example, one emotional trait, one hobby trait, and one lifestyle trait.
    224. Rotten Dozen: Grab as many outdated gameplay mods(pregnancy, story progression, etc.), and play the game.
    225. Lady of the night sims 4 challenge.
    226. Have your sim exercise.
    227. Have both parent sims self-employed. (so that parents and children can spend more time, together).
    228. bulldoze every residential lot in all maps, create one sim and have babies, who will have babies and so forth. create homes and fill them with your family tree members! and a few townies, for your families to meet.
    229. Pick your favorite fairy tale and create a twisted version of it. ie, good queen step-mother and evil Cinderella.
    230. Have all the sims in your world be marvel characters.
    231. Scavenger Hunt. Choose or create a build. Choose a dozen items. Hide the items in various places (be sneaky). Upload the lot, post the scavenger list, and see who can find all of the items first.
    232. Create one sim and see how many challenges you can do (either at once or over different generations) with that one household.. like the Legacy, Alphabetacy and the 100 baby challenge at once.
    233. Don't control your sim, and watch your sim for five minutes.
    234. Murder everyone!!!!!!!!!
    235. If two sims have twins, give the twins conflicting traits.
    236. Try building an upside down house.
    237. Make a lot exactly like your own home.
    238. Have a tech Sim who drops out of the tech career or who never joins and earn money making video games or hacking other systems.
    239. Make a lot exactly like your own home. THEN, remodel it in ways you would love to in RL!
    240. Make a Jeremy Kyle sim, with 7 trashy sims. In a green room, make them all fight and cheat on each other.
    241. I think makes this one.
    make a couple already married who don't want commitment and both hate children, Then make them have loads of kids but they have to keep them, until their old enough to leave home. no social services is allowed to take them away.
    242. Benjamin Button. Create an elder Sim. After 10 days, use cheats to age him or down to an adult. When the first birthday reminder pops up, age him or her down to a young adult, and so on. When the birthday reminder shows up for aging up from a child, kill off your Sim or have him or her sent to social services.
    243. Make your sim buy a retail lot, create the smallest cafe/shop with the basics, work your money up and refurbish as you go along, make your sim live there too, and only have the retail sales as money, no job allowed.
    244. Make a female sim who's romantic, materialistic, and hates children. Make her marry a male sim (preferably with money) and get her pregnant. Kill off the man, age up the baby to a kid. The kid gets a "uniform" and moves into the cellar. Find a new man, repeat the process. You'll have plenty of kid slaves in your basement to clean your house and get part-time jobs when they age up to teens. Do this your whole life until you're rich and have an impressively messed up family tree.
    245. Make terrain paint art:
    246. Sylvan Glade is the second and best secret neighbourhood that you can unlock in The Sims 4. To get reach and unlock Sylvan Glade, you’ll need to send a sim to the Crick Cabana lot in Willow Creek. Any sim will do, as there are no special skill requirements to unlock this secret neighbourhood.
    247. The Forgotten Grotto in Oasis Springs.
    248. Sixam for those with Get To Work.
    249. The Ruins, the Von Haunt Estate, and the Island Bluffs for those with Get Together.
    250. Have your sim fast. (for one day)
    251. So, I made my own little challenge (might of already been done, but I dunno!) The whole point of this, is that you are a starving artist! You can ONLY live off the money you earn from paintings!!!
    Firstly, I created a Sim, Maria Erickson, gave her these traits.
    252. For those with Outdoor Retreat, find The Deep Woods lot (and the hermit).
    253. Build a dystopian neighborhood or world. Use Brutalist architecture and fill the buildings with items that grant negative moodlets such as sad or angry paintings, trash piles, or dirty dishes.
    254. When you're done building, fill the lots with the ugliest Sims you can make. See how far you can stretch the limits of CAS. Can you outdo these:
    255. Play the game:

a. Play a dystopian world. Give your Sims gloomy, hothead, slob, insane, jealous, or mean traits. See how much misery you can put them through before they crack.
    b. Play an uglacy -- make genetic matches and see how long it takes to make your Sims pretty again.
    c. From dystopia to utopia. Cheat your households down to $0 and see how long it takes for them to earn enough to renovate the neighborhood from ugly to beautiful.
    256. Collect all collectibles.
    257. Recreate Grease and make Pink Ladies and T Birds clubs.
    258. Try to make your Sim couple Woohoo at least once a day and make the location different from the day before, i.e. day 1 - bed, day two - hot tub so on so forth.

Yeah, sorry, I was on the wrong page. We need more people like you! Anytime we get off track again, you should correct us. Thanks!!
    Apologies everyone! I hope I didn't mess anyone up! I'll make sure I'm on the correct page when and if I ever try that again.
  • KitOnlyHumanKitOnlyHuman Posts: 2,586 Member
    259. Attempt to make everyone green (or blue) through genetics.
  • Purplepiper767Purplepiper767 Posts: 77 Member
    46. Create a word full of characters from your favourite books and movies with their appropriate houses (you can download from the gallery if you like). Then play your simself in stuck in this fantasy world. Get to know the characters and visit their homes once you're friends.

#OnceUponATime
  • jheyjuneicejheyjuneice Posts: 335 Member
    260. Have a town filled with aliens and no humans.Make everything look all sci-fi.
    6Y6GB8R.png
  • kitoraemkitoraem Posts: 889 Member
    261 - Make a University style building, have 8 young adults all live together with different traits and styles etc. Make little dorm rooms, and big rooms with all activity objects. So much fun.
    May we all chill like wizards
  • midnitetechmidnitetech Posts: 283 Member
    kitoraem wrote: »
    261 - Make a University style building, have 8 young adults all live together with different traits and styles etc. Make little dorm rooms, and big rooms with all activity objects. So much fun.

Ooh I love this idea @kitoraem!
  • kitoraemkitoraem Posts: 889 Member
    edited March 2016

it's good @midnitetech , my sims just throw parties 24/7, gets interesting haha
    May we all chill like wizards

it's good @midnitetech , my sims just throw parties 24/7, gets interesting haha

You should try the Sims 4 Get to College Mod by Zerbu ;)
  • KitOnlyHumanKitOnlyHuman Posts: 2,586 Member
    262. Put your lifespan on short and try to maintain an ongoing legacy.
  • lritkolritko Posts: 7 New Member
    263 Create a family name take over. Create a sim couple using your family name, or any family name you like, and have them have two children. One stay in the house and one to move to another lot. Find the two children spouses and have them each have two children, one to stay in the home and one to move to another lot. All spouses must take on the family name, whether male or female, and all children must have the family name. kick out any family's that occupy homes as you go so you. you may either use cheats to afford the home, or bulldoze and start over. Continue on with each generation having had two children, one to stay in the house and one to move to another, until your family has taken over the entire neighborhood.

264. Bulldoze each house, and have each family start off with zero funds. Play in a rotational style play. All funds earned must go towards building up the house. See who has the biggest most expensive house after 5 or 10 generations.

265. Try to build a house with all the career rooms unlocked. No cheating. Either use on Sim with the age turned off and have him/her reach the top of each career so you can unlock the room, or have each new generation reach the top of a different career to unlock the rooms and add them to your home.

266. Make a rainbow town. I used to love to do this in sims 3 cause they had so many skin colors to choose from. You make a couple, or one sim with skin color for each color of the rainbow. I would even make their hair, eyes, and even their name the same color (meet Johnny Red, or Jane Purple.) Then you have them have as many children as possible (cheating is encouraged,) sending them off into the world to procreate, and killing off any sims that do not have a rainbow themed skin color. Sadly, you can only do this with blue and green in the sims 4, but could be fun to make a blue/green town.
  • feetinstockingsfeetinstockings Posts: 4,264 Member
    267 get rid of all white sims and fill your neighbourhoods with Asian and African sims. and see how genetics change the hood over time. I started this today, white sims still turn up, but I'm not playing them. I only have Asian and African sims in my houses.
  • uzumouzumo Posts: 1,836 Member
    268. View the inside of every house that you have not seen in build mode.
  • jeanramarjeanramar Posts: 3 New Member
    nice thread!
  • orangehippogrifforangehippogriff Posts: 946 Member
    269. Play as a housekeeper, nanny, or butler. Use the free real estate cheat to move a sim in with a wealthy family. Could be the Laandgrabs or Goths or a family you make yourself. Anyone. You're allowed to play as your sim only. Give your sim private quarters, maybe they could live in the basement or attic. Spend your days cleaning the house, cooking all meals, and helping the children with homework. There are a lot of creative stories you could tell, too. Or make it a challenge. Maybe every sim week your sim gets a "paycheck." You can write it on a piece of paper to keep track, so you can know how much your sim has in comparison to the household. You can use cheats, too. You can make their salary whatever you want and challenge yourself to make enough money to move out on your own and start a family.
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,528 Member
    85. Build an entire Goth town. Put one pink Barbie house and perfect Barbie family in town...cause havoc.

OK, I'm taking that to TS3 and playing it in Midnight Hallow. B)

The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,528 Member
    edited March 2016
    270: Build A Fun Things to do in The Sims 4 Super Scenario.
    Step 1: Go through this thread and copy/paste all the ideas you like into a Note Pad or Word document, or whatever word processor you have.

Step 2: Combine twelve of the ideas to make a very interesting scenario to play. Feel free to alter the ideas to make them blend logically. If twelve is too much to handle, go for three.

Step 3: Get busy with it in The Sims 4.

An example:
    Orchid13 wrote: »
    7. Recreate pleasentview
    Cool! That's a big project, but it should be fun.
    85. Build an entire Goth town. Put one pink Barbie house and perfect Barbie family in town...cause havoc.
    Alright, I will gothify my TS4/Pleasantview town.
    8. Create your favorite Sims from the last games
    I will add some of my favorite TS3 sims and gothify them too.
    Rflong7 wrote: »
    25. Start out with a teen and have them live homeless... see if they can sneak into other houses to eat and live... trying to never get caught.
    Oh! This will be my Barbie girl in my Gothy world.
    Pamhamlet wrote: »
    What number are we on? I'm going with...

171. Play opposites and have fun discovering what Sims will tolerate! Try playing some Sims opposite to their traits to see their reactions and range of emotion. For example, make a Squeamish Sim collect all the bugs, fish, or do all the dirty work like clean toilets and mop floors. Make an insane Sim have deep conversations with others and max out the logic skill. Make a good Sim be mean to others and do mischievous pranks on them and work in the criminal field. Keep a romantic Sim single, living like a hermit and non-romantic in all relationships.

See if you can "train" your Sims to be something they're not naturally. o:)
    Okay, I will make her good and sweet and all despite that she has to steal to survive and really dislike like this world. She's a stranger in a strange land. I will give her goals in opposition to her traits. I see her as a fanciful, dreamy kind of girl.
    EmmaVane wrote: »
    28. Build a MicroMini house (25 tiles house footprint, 75 tiles landscaping).
    She will live on an empty small lot and steal to get the money she needs to build a mini Barbie house.
    38. If you have GTW- only buy things from the Stores; Clothes/Groceries/Furniture/Electronics... Plants for their yards. Build up your Town!
    - check the Gallery for shops if you need them.
    Alright, she can only buy from stores.
    greenXen wrote: »
    144. Garden of Eden. Create two outdoor-loving Sims and build them a garden wonderland home with only plants and gardening items -- use the "woohoo" bush for bed and bath needs, use ponds for fishing or natural pools for swimming, and let them grow their own fresh food.
    So, once her house is built she will proceed to build a garden of Eden around it.
    Peacie5 wrote: »
    24: Play a Black Widow sim and have ten of their partners die in "mysterious" ways.
    I like to play more than one household. I will play a black widow in one of them.
    Scobre wrote: »
    31. Make stories based off of Twilight Zone episodes.
    "A Stop at Willoughby" is episode 30 of the American television anthology series The Twilight Zone. Rod Serling cited this as his favorite story from the first season of the series.

Gart Williams is a New York advertising executive who has grown exasperated with his career. His overbearing boss, Oliver Misrell, angered by the loss of a major account, lectures him about this "push-push-push" business. Unable to sleep properly at home, he drifts off for a short nap on the train during his daily commute through the November snow.

He wakes to find the train stopped and his car now a 19th-century railway car, deserted except for himself. The sun is bright outside, and as he looks out the window, he discovers that the train is in a town called Willoughby and that it's July 1888. He learns that this is a "peaceful, restful place, where a man can slow down to a walk and live his life full measure." Being jerked back awake into the real world, he asks the conductor if he has ever heard of Willoughby, but the conductor replies, "Not on this run...no Willoughby on the line."
    46. Create a word full of characters from your favourite books and movies with their appropriate houses (you can download from the gallery if you like). Then play your simself in stuck in this fantasy world. Get to know the characters and visit their homes once you're friends.
    I will combine 46 with 31.
    Now that my Barbie sim has a house and a food source, she will start writing fantasy or romance novels. I will pretend she has written a real world novel and bring it to life in one of the worlds. She will just visit to get to know the people there. Once she has a number of good friends, she will move there.
    37. Only Control 1 Sim per household. . . Or only 1 Sim per day (today ain't your Day, Silly Sim!). If there are 7 Sims in the house only 1 Sim can be controled a week, every Sim must get a chance and then rotate! =D
    I will do this once she starts a family.

271: Play out this scenario ^^^
    Post edited by CK213 on
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • LenaDieters11LenaDieters11 Posts: 1,346 Member
    Move all of the elderly Sims in one or two houses like a retirement home and see how relationships change in the confined space!
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,590 Member
    Idea 273: Have an arts and crafts party where you paint or do wood cutting activities.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • princessdylanprincessdylan Posts: 124 Member
    274. make families wayyy different from your usual ones. for example, if you make a lot of heterosexual white families make a gay couple with black kids, I always find myself making the same type of sims which can be boring
    275. pick one object, wallpaper, flooring, etc and put it in every room of your sims house and base every room to match decor wise
    qodtl3.jpg
    Gallery & Origin: princessdyland
    I play the Sims 2/3/4 & Medieval
    Please use she/her pronouns (:
  • PurpleChick223PurpleChick223 Posts: 5 New Member
    276. You should make two families one has blue skin and the other has green skin and both families hate each other but two of them fall in love just like in Romeo and Juliet
  • stampyfan30stampyfan30 Posts: 16 New Member
    > @InsightCrazy said:
    > I saw this on tumblr once xD
    > So what you do is you make like a little demon/ogre and make him live in the basement with just the basics (toilet, bed, fridge) and give him and easel. Make him paint all day long and he will eventually get really good and you can sell his pairings and your sims living above will eventually become wealthy but they will never know about the secret to their fortune living beneath their house.

Cool Idea! Definitely trying this out!
  • stampyfan30stampyfan30 Posts: 16 New Member
    :D :) ;)
  • crystaldacitycrystaldacity Posts: 79 Member
    277. make a small underground house on the smallest lot possible. put in only:1 lamp shower toilet fridge 1 counter a sofa and a living chair. then make a small family of 2: adult and a child/teen. you MUST have an adult, it can be young adult or adult. you MUST have a child or teen. then, make sure thers no way they can get on ground, even though to make the house underground you need normal house, make the normal house as small as possible and just make the stairs to go to the basement. there must be no furniture in the house ONLY the basement, whihc is where your sims will live. then play that family. before you lock the family in, make the adult fall in love with an npc ONLY and make him/her move in with your sims and have as much babies as possible. then, make your sims have generations after generation, underground, before your sim/s die of old age, quickly let them outside and let them die out. just so they see sunlite for once.
    Hello! I'm Crystaldacity. I love the sims! <3