Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Adding FreePlay friends

Comments

• GaianBirdGaianBird Posts: 6 New Member
    I have a Facebook account that is just for gaming. I put my settings to unfollow and turn off notifications. That way I don't see anything from the people on my friends' list. I play on Android, Samsung tablet. You can add me as Rena Bird on Facebook :)
  • YvonneMcDermidYvonneMcDermid Posts: 51 Member
    Anyone using xbox live is welcome to try adding me, I have guitar podium recliner mirror telescope easel soccer ball hydrant etc. Gamer tag player810946464
    Thanks.
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    edited December 2015
    FROSEYGIRL wrote: »
    Hi all playing sims freeplay and looking friends

I am looking to add!
    if you send me a friend request to my sims free play Facebook account i can then add you then send you a naughbors request in the game?
    Link to my accounts below to you or anybody else looking for friends to play!

Happy simming
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• AndrewDownsendAndrewDownsend Posts: 1 New Member
    Feel free to add me wwwDOTfacebookDOTcom/OfficerDownsend *Change dots into ---> . *
  • Bloomieblue17Bloomieblue17 Posts: 1 New Member
    You can add people through g+ to get the as your friends for the party boat.
  • NikkiStar6NikkiStar6 Posts: 1 New Member
    Before I updated my Sims Freeplay account, I had a lot of friends from Facebook, but after I updated it, my Account Manager only had Google Play, and not Facebook. I tried going on Facebook and Google Play to solve this problem, I couldn't find anything. What should I do to get Facebook back on my Sims Freeplay, cause so far, I have none?
  • ErpeErpe Posts: 5,872 Member
    @NikkiStar6 You have to connect your game to Facebook from inside the game. Click on the three dots in the middle of the bottom of the game screen and then on the keyhole in the lower right.
    Erpe wrote: »
    @NikkiStar6 You have to connect your game to Facebook from inside the game. Click on the three dots in the middle of the bottom of the game screen and then on the keyhole in the lower right.

Yes this;)

Good luck :)

• JanMc4842JanMc4842 Posts: 1 New Member
    I have a friend that has iPad Air that would like to have me as a neighbor on Sims Freeway but I have android table. I don't have a FB but she does. We both have a Google account and we are in a circle together. Can you get Google Play on an Apple product? Can you get Game Center on android? I think that is where we are not connecting. I do not want FB just to play, I have enough time keeping up with my Google account witch basically is the same thing.
  • Angelbugs_memawAngelbugs_memaw Posts: 1 New Member
    I need neighbors....I have both fb n Google ids but I'm assuming the "game center " is for iPhone n iPad type things to play sims freeplay games....I do not have iph I play on droid only but way I think I figured this out it doesn't matter as long as u have a fb or Google account...so leave me msg with either those IDs n we can b nghbrs....I really need them n I play often so always have lot things 2 b able to complete quest ty....
  • MrzNSmithMrzNSmith Posts: 370 Member
    edited February 2016
    JanMc4842 wrote: »
    I have a friend that has iPad Air that would like to have me as a neighbor on Sims Freeway but I have android table. I don't have a FB but she does. We both have a Google account and we are in a circle together. Can you get Google Play on an Apple product? Can you get Game Center on android? I think that is where we are not connecting. I do not want FB just to play, I have enough time keeping up with my Google account witch basically is the same thing.

I think the only way y'all can be neighbors is through FB, game cent is for Apple products, not sure if the google play works for Ipads or Iphones.
    uUABhnHoaTurWewmdJRta_qF465L722rPmUNhKdVW0sgPo8a7IgCcxjtLwn3ciTK5-BkKA2DvUBi-AIhSd4B_GluqPcTdlHINfwlmSYES694rTL5oq9FCoZroHGr2f_hL51c2Q8_cihF8Z_U8YtGDxL2tbuIq5m4Q8wNX_w_a2ZkLO0x2TYyC8hancoqF1_9PoBkCiyZgO2g6qx-HtyGGyAfGyMC_9GgxMiDCFlqoXeTu3xbYgm1X3RTSHfhsf65WPrvdA08k__3kueIYg1TCC644ylX3sz2_JNEKA-szzuyGGdAdKpyMTM1bW1FPGqUhf0WGhi4gPdZLA5DeeUDRL-zrOSp9IAcRbjV14DA2QiQxzIxXlqdoFNPA-wXxhXnDlYbiHuPgqvCW8NHtHbfAIm7zfYYWJRX04fRKmCNR4D_wCTAoMfvQ7YZLw3Np8XfIBVBWS_GqnUH47wh5vxqHFpoN3AN3HQJzPUNJIhL3obfcNmDelllZWb3kNJSeQW24qIsbLV4bZL7bIBi0jd8KJwMtPPym06mLyzzAatg4yEWN89btgE_hNcOKVkoq4LuCWlF=w462-h214-no
  • sebush1912sebush1912 Posts: 7 New Member
    If you use Game Center (Apple) add me: Wi11full
  • jennybaby315jennybaby315 Posts: 4 New Member
    Hey I don't have game center but I'm on fbook and needing neighbors to finish getting social points add me on fbook jenniferandchrisgeorge
    Hey I don't have game center but I'm on fbook and needing neighbors to finish getting social points add me on fbook jenniferandchrisgeorge
    I need sim neighbors add me on fb jenniferandchrisgeorge
  • pia0788pia0788 Posts: 5 New Member
    Hi i need neighbors!please add me up on facebook aip nunyabiznaz
  • mcsarmcsar Posts: 22 Member
    I need Freeplay neighbours! Add me on Game Center username: MCSar
    Link to my Facebook account on this post for game friends :)

• DamagedJokerDamagedJoker Posts: 2 New Member
    I don't know how to add people for sims free play for android. I read about game center but I don't have that, it makes Me sign to Google play, My username for that is LucanThorne. If that doesnt work... Facebook is TwistedPuddin.
  • DamagedJokerDamagedJoker Posts: 2 New Member
    > @DamagedJoker said:
    > I don't know how to add people for sims free play for android. I read about game center but I don't have that, it makes Me sign to Google play, My username for that is LucanThorne. If that doesnt work... Facebook is TwistedPuddin.

I forgot to add please put in message "for sims play"
  • ErpeErpe Posts: 5,872 Member
    I don't know how to add people for sims free play for android. I read about game center but I don't have that, it makes Me sign to Google play, My username for that is LucanThorne. If that doesnt work... Facebook is TwistedPuddin.
    There are two ways to add neighbors in the android version:
    1. Log into Facebook to add your Facebook friends. This is the only way if your friends are playing on iOS.
    2. Log into Google Play. Now your Google+ friends are added automatically. If you don't have Google+ then you need to download the Google+ app and create an account.

See more details on https://thegirlwhogames.wordpress.com/2014/09/23/the-sims-freeplay-adding-neighbours/
  • kathrine0511kathrine0511 Posts: 2 New Member
    ios users please add me at my Game Center id: ameca0511 or
    my Game Center email: kalsneo11@gmail.com