Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♥ SANDRAELLE'S SHOWCASE ♥

Comments

• SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    rosemow wrote: »
    It is great that you now own Sims 4 and some of the packs! :) I hope that you will soon be able to install it and enjoy exploring the game and the building tools!
    Ruthless KK has created a very helpful Sims 4 build guide.
    http://simsvip.com/the-sims-4-building-guide/
    And this is a link to a thread called
    " Building Tips and Tutorials" which contains links to building guides.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/796520/building-tips-and-tutorials-ruthless-kk-build-guide-link-too#latest

Aww, you're so thoughtful @rosemow . I do have it installed, just no time to play around with it. However, I was looking at @calmorezoo's sims that she made in Sims 4 today and it got me curious, so I went in and created a sim and shared it to the gallery, just to see how it worked. It was much quicker to create a sim than Sims 3, I did notice that. But it seemed that I didn't have as much control over their features.

I will definitely make a note of those tutorials, as I will need some help navigating a new game. Thanks again!
  • CasseeCassee Posts: 3,710 Member
    Sandraelle wrote: »
    Hiiiiiii @Cassee , it's so good to hear from you. I miss a lot of my friends that have moved on to Sims 4 (like you and luckyheather). Thanks for visiting and I'm glad you like my latest build. No CC, the vines are from the set, "Brunch at the Old Mill". I hope to try out building in Sims 4 one day. I have the game now and a few of the EP's/SP's, but just haven't had time to really try it out.

hmmmm, I have that set. Gonna have to go play Sims 3. I miss all my decor items :'(:'( I need a Sims 4 store. Looking forward to seeing some Sandraelle builds on the Gallery.♥♥

The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time. Bertrand Russell
    sims4siggie2018_zpslw60zcgd.png
    Cassee's Corner: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/783956/cassees-corner-new-5309-memory-lane-wip-page-72/p1
    Cassee wrote: »
    Sandraelle wrote: »
    Hiiiiiii @Cassee , it's so good to hear from you. I miss a lot of my friends that have moved on to Sims 4 (like you and luckyheather). Thanks for visiting and I'm glad you like my latest build. No CC, the vines are from the set, "Brunch at the Old Mill". I hope to try out building in Sims 4 one day. I have the game now and a few of the EP's/SP's, but just haven't had time to really try it out.

hmmmm, I have that set. Gonna have to go play Sims 3. I miss all my decor items :'(:'( I need a Sims 4 store. Looking forward to seeing some Sandraelle builds on the Gallery.♥♥

Sometimes I forget I own certain things that I don't use all the time and it will remind me when I see someone else using it, lol. Recoloring and no store items is what I will miss in S4 as well. Grrr! I will need to practice building before I'm brave enough to upload to the gallery, lol.
    edited February 15
    WILDEST DREAMS (a D.N.A. request), 30x30 residential lot, built at 433 Sunnyside Blvd., Sunset Valley, 3/15/16

This was a D.N.A. request for @Swiftlover13, to create an ultra modern, kinda glitzy, kinda glamorous house in Sunset Valley for her sim-a-like of Taylor Swift.

It has two stories with an open concept main floor and her music room, tv area/office and master suite upstairs. The back yard is perfect for entertaining with a large pool, multiple seating areas on decks and patios, 2 outdoor hot tubs, a dining area, a bar, fountains and access out to the beach. The home also has 2 fireplaces, a convenient 1/2 bath with access out to the pool, a laundry room and a carport. The master bedroom has access out to a private balcony with fountain, and the master bath has the 3rd hot tub.

DOWNLOAD HERE

LOTS MORE PICTURES

ANw2BYH.jpg
    Post edited by Sandraelle on
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    Wildest Dreams is a very nice modern and glamorous home! :) Very nice exterior design and layout of the build! The outdoors living, pool and hot tubs patio looks so very great! It is very nice that there are two outdoors hot tubs and an indoors hot tub in the build! The shape of the pool looks great! Sims will have fun swimming in the pool or enjoy relaxing poolside on the loungers or armchairs in the outdoors air. Very nice furnishing and layout of the interior of the home! The white, black and brown colour scheme of the rooms looks very nice. Very nice floor patterning in the foyer. Very nice sunken living room! The wall decor pictures look very nice there. Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofas and armchairs there , warming up near the fire. The type of dining seats used in the dining room area looks very nice. The flowers on the table are pretty for sims to see whilst enjoying eating a meal there. Very nice design of the kitchen! The island bar stool counter looks great! The modern type stools give a great look in the room and suit the home well. The music room is very nice! Sims will enjoy very nice views of the outdoors through the windows whilst playing the piano there! The master bedroom is very nice! The wall pattern gives a nice look to the room. Very nice fireplace sitting and reading area in the bedroom.
    The home is very nice! :)
  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,260 Member
    Wow Sandra! This one is amazing. Loved the walkthrough. Awesome creation! <3
  • HeledrielHeledriel Posts: 465 Member
    edited March 2016
    The house is truly a gem! It looks absolutely amazing and like rose said very glamorous. Again with a lovely sunken living room, I really like your simple and subtle decoration style, it's just enough to give it the right tough and let everything look a little more beautiful. And you have always so wonderful ideas to place or combine decoations and clever lightning.
    The layout is quite interesting as well, it looks really cool on the outside with such a pretty garden anyway. Even a balcony and the open loft family room is awesome, I love those things.

If I may ask, you seem to mostly built residential lots, do you also enjoy building community lots? Or do you prefer to stick with creating those beautiful homes?

(the name is a quite nice idea as well, you really seem to put your heart and soul into your work :p .)
    I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.
    wW5u961.gif
  • CasseeCassee Posts: 3,710 Member
    Okay, Ms Sandy pants :p you need to stop! OMG this is gorgeous and it makes me want ALL my Sims 3 stuff even more.

The gardens are stunning. LOVE the layout, colors, textures, decor and just that touch of pizzazz♥♥♥ You nailed it!!! So, So awesome.
    The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time. Bertrand Russell
    sims4siggie2018_zpslw60zcgd.png
    Cassee's Corner: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/783956/cassees-corner-new-5309-memory-lane-wip-page-72/p1
    soocoolsim wrote: »
    Wow Sandra! This one is amazing. Loved the walkthrough. Awesome creation! <3

Thank you so much Paula! :-)
    Heledriel wrote: »
    The house is truly a gem! It looks absolutely amazing and like rose said very glamorous. Again with a lovely sunken living room, I really like your simple and subtle decoration style, it's just enough to give it the right tough and let everything look a little more beautiful. And you have always so wonderful ideas to place or combine decoations and clever lightning.
    The layout is quite interesting as well, it looks really cool on the outside with such a pretty garden anyway. Even a balcony and the open loft family room is awesome, I love those things.

If I may ask, you seem to mostly built residential lots, do you also enjoy building community lots? Or do you prefer to stick with creating those beautiful homes?

(the name is a quite nice idea as well, you really seem to put your heart and soul into your work :p .)

Thank you @Heledriel, I appreciate your nice comments and glad you think it looks glamorous, since that was the look I was after. Yeah, I don't know where I came up with that layout....I just knew that I needed to save room for the backyard area since it wasn't on that big of a lot.

Yes, you're right, I have mostly done residentials but I'm certainly not opposed to creating community lots. I've done a few here and there and I like doing them as well (none yet for the DNA team though), so I'd say I'm less experienced at them compared to residential lots, lol.

I wanted to name the house so that it had something to do with Taylor Swift, but most of her songs weren't appropriate but thought this one was the best. Thanks again!
    Cassee wrote: »
    Okay, Ms Sandy pants :p you need to stop! OMG this is gorgeous and it makes me want ALL my Sims 3 stuff even more.

The gardens are stunning. LOVE the layout, colors, textures, decor and just that touch of pizzazz♥♥♥ You nailed it!!! So, So awesome.

Aww, why thank you so much @Cassee, you are so sweet. Well take a break from S4 and come on back to Sims 3! I always loved seeing everything you created. :smile: Thanks for stopping by. ♥♥♥
    edited February 15
    Wildest Dreams (v2 with no store content), 30x30 residential lot, built at 433 Sunnyside Blvd., Sunset Valley, 3/16/15

This is a revised version of my original Wildest Dreams home, but with no Store content. Basically looks the same with a few tweaks here and there. Changed out a few windows, a door, a few lights, a fireplace, several pieces of furniture and decor items and some curtains. So for those who want a store-free house, you're getting basically the same look.

Unfortunately, my studio became full and had exceeded the quota limit, so had to start deleting some of my studio items - this is one of them. :(

ALL THE PICTURES

It is so very kind and thoughtful of you to revise your build and take out the store items so that other simmers who don't own the store items can enjoy having the home in their game too! :) Both versions of the home will be very nice for sims to live in!
  • GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member
    Yes, I agree with Rosemow, a very nice move on your part, I often feel for those that have not got Store or many EPs and SPs, when we build, still it is sometimes very necessary, for a good build, to use some of the recent items. Wildest Dreams is lovely Sandy, I knew you would nail it. :)
    Why thank you ladies, that was sweet of both of you let me know that. I felt bad for someone in our DNA thread who commented that she really liked Wildest Dreams but couldn't download it due to the store and SP content she didn't own, so I figured it would be nice to do a version minus those items.
  • romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    Girl, you are rockin' these moderns from the sunken rooms and fireplaces to the textures on the walls! <3<3
    Ditto to what the others said above :smile:
    edited February 15
    The Hanson Family, a household D.N.A. request, 3/23/16

DOWNLOAD

Meet the Hansons -- Dad Nick is a skater boy and Mom Sapphire is a beautiful model type. They have twin daughters, Nicolette and Scarlette. Looks like the girls took after their dad with their blue eyes and facial features.

(Note: Nick has several tattoos, but are not shown in the photos as I had to start him over in CAS and didn't realize I had forgotten to put them back on until after I had already taken all the pictures, but there is a picture included at the end showing his tattoos.)

NICK: Traits - Athletic, Good Sense of Humor, Great Kisser, Handy, Hopeless Romantic; Favorites - Steak, Pop Music, Blue; Astrology Sign - Cancer; Lifetime Wish - Superstar Athlete

SAPPHIRE: Traits - Artistic, Bookworm, Good Sense of Humor, Hopeless Romantic, Natural Cook; Favorites - Egg Rolls, Pop Music, Light Pink; Astrology Sign - Virgo; Lifetime Wish - Celebrated 5-Star Chef

NICOLETTE and SCARLETTE: Traits - Angler, Clumsy, Good; Favorites - Soul Music, Peanut Butter and Jelly, Light Pink; Astrology Sign - Pisces

kJ8tsLh.jpg
    The Hanson family are very nice! :) Very nice colour schemes of their clothing outfits! You have refiected the inspiration photos very well. It is nice that there are twins in the household. Each of Sims in the household are very nice.
    rosemow wrote: »
    The Hanson family are very nice! :) Very nice colour schemes of their clothing outfits! You have refiected the inspiration photos very well. It is nice that there are twins in the household. Each of Sims in the household are very nice.

Thank you Rose, that's the first time I added twins to a household, lol.
  • princess0384princess0384 Posts: 417 Member
    Thank you so much I love them
    IcsaBkL.png
    Thank you so much I love them

You're very welcome, I'm so glad you like them. I'd love to see some pictures of Sapphire after you'd added her custom content hair, eyes and makeup. :-)
    Really great Sandraelle! Beautiful family. Rec'd :smile:
    soocoolsim wrote: »
    Really great Sandraelle! Beautiful family. Rec'd :smile:

Thanks friend! Appreciate the recs.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top