Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Daily Deal (DD) 2018 Rotation List and Sales Help

Comments

• lasummerblasummerb Posts: 2,761 Member
    I'm kind of thrown off by the DD spreadsheet because of DST. I live in AZ, where we don't have DST. I'm going to go by PST for now.
  • despina53despina53 Posts: 1,654 Member
    Happy Birthday, Catherine ( @missy2311 )! :smiley:
    Call me Dee :p
    Proud member of the "Own The Store Club"
  • KtarianKtarian Posts: 314 Member
    lasummerb wrote: »
    I'm kind of thrown off by the DD spreadsheet because of DST. I live in AZ, where we don't have DST. I'm going to go by PST for now.

Well, DST just started up. Literally - just today. So the rest of us are now an hour ahead of you?
  • angeljess26angeljess26 Posts: 2,400 Member
    Lol daylight saving time is silly like that here in Australia too, were some states have it and others don't. When we have daylight savings (now) there's like 5 timezones in our country. 3 out of the 4 east coast states have daylight savings, so one of the middle states has time half an hour ahead of the top east coast state that doesn't have daylight savings.
    Anyway @lasummerb at least it seems a way around it.
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • FrannyFranny Posts: 2,022 Member
    Happy birthday, @missy2311! :)
    TS3 Username: XxEquestrian95xX
    I became an
    "own the store" member on February 27, 2016. Thank you so much, everyone!

Do you enjoy saving SimPoints?
    If so, check out the following threads for more info
    : Free Kids Items - Animals Abound Cascade CascadesDaily Deals ( DD Spreadsheet )

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • EniracYEniracY Posts: 1,008 Member
    Here in the UK the clocks don't change until Easter Sunday on the March 27th.
    'Understanding is half the battle. Fireballs are the other half.'
    - Acolyte Sousuke

'You can English in an English way all the way to the English'
    'Whether it rains, whether it snows, Sims now have weather, whatever the weather whether they like it or not.'
  • missy2311missy2311 Posts: 1,470 Member
    edited March 2016
    @rnramey @angeljess26 @despina53 @Franny Thank you for the birthday wishes. I had a lovely day, my parents took me to newcastle for the day and we had a look around.

a.k.a. Catherine

• Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,983 Member
    lasummerb wrote: »

I was totally thrown off when creating the spreadsheet and realizing I had to adjust the time zones for the time changes. The spreadsheet was originally only central and eastern time zones. Over time I added other time zones, but I could not possibly cover all the time zones. In Canada, we also have some provinces that do not follow Daylight Savings Time. @lasummerb, I am glad you found a work around.
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • lasummerblasummerb Posts: 2,761 Member
    @Me1620 Thanks. I'm from Seattle originally and I had to adjust to no DST once I moved to AZ, now I have to adjust again, LOL. Thanks again for making this spreadsheet, it's a wonderful tool to have. :)
    Here is the list of the current and upcoming deals for the next 24 hours

Current Deal Started at Mar/14/16 8:19 AM UTC
    563 ) Steampunk / 176 / 325 / 46% / 2 hours
    Not part of any set or compilation
    This is the only time the item is offered on the DD

564 ) Mid-Century Modern Bathroom- Towel Stackomatic / 8 / 25 / 68% / 2 hours
    Part of: Mid-Century Modern Bathroom Collection; When Worlds Collide Collection; Mid-Century Modern Bed and Bath Set; Blast From the Past Compilation; A Mid-Century Modern Trailblazer Set
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 259)

565 ) "O" Bandeau / 22 / 75 / 71% / 2 hours
    Part of: Life’s a Beach (Swim); Sun, Surf & Sand (Swim + Sleep)
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 970)

566 ) PomPom Hat / 53 / 100 / 47% / 2 hours
    Part of: Luxe Kidswears

567 ) Grapes of Nectary Stove / 28 / 81 / 65% / 2 hours
    Part of: Mediterranean Villa Kitchen/Dining; July 2011 Compilation Set; Charmingly Simple Kitchen Collection

568 ) Kitchen Cage Hutch / 9 / 33 / 73% / 2 hours
    Part of: Frontier Finds Kitchen and Dining; April 2011 Compilation; Charmingly Simple Kitchen Collection
    Repeat Deal: This deal is offered twice at the same sale price (Same as # 673)

569 ) Dauntless Lady / 37 / 75 / 51% / 2 hours
    Part of: Individual item; not part of any set

570 ) Adventurous Life! / 820 / 2000 / 59% / 2 hours
    Part of: World Inspiration Compilation
    Includes: Safari Living Set; Africa Inspiration Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 585, # 3, but less than # 132)

571 ) In Stride / 34 / 75 / 55% / 2 hours
    Part of: Victorian Fashions

572 ) Technophobe No More / 935 / 1530 / 39% / 2 hours
    Part of: May 2012 Compilation Set; Oh My Goth! Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 394, # 592, # 158, # 92)

573 ) Vertical Challenge Rock Wall / 180 / 545 / 67% / 2 hours
    Part of: Man Cave Compilation; Adventurous Life!; World Inspiration Compilation (indirectly by owning Adventurous Life!)
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 214, # 773)

574 ) Advantageous Washstand / 14 / 15 / 7% / 2 hours
    Part of: Regal Living Bathroom Set; Full Regal Living Set
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 595)

575 ) Simply Ultra Sink / 43 / 68 / 37% / 2 hours
    Part of: Ultra Lounge Kitchen; Ultra Lounge Kitchen + Bath; Ultra Lounge 2010; Best of 2010 Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 691)

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • trithonetrithone Posts: 1,406 Member
    Here are the current and upcoming deals for the next 24 hours. It's mostly red and yellow deals today, though there are still some ok deals in the mix, especially if you have some CYS on the offered sets. Toward the end of this section of the rotation we will see two green deals on Adventurous Life! and the Steampunk Kitchen Nuts Bolts and Food Processor. In-between those deals is the solo appearance of the Gothique Library. Happy Shopping!

Current Deal:
    576 ) A Mid-Century Modern Trailblazer Set / 400 / 1250 / 68% / 2 hours
    Part of: When Worlds Collide Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 689, but less than # 424, # 551)

Upcoming Deals:
    577 ) Drifter's Desire / 608 / 714 / 15% / 2 hours
    Part of: Fortune's Folly Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 33, # 232, # 712, but less than # 897)

578 ) World of Wonder Carousel Collection / 1045 / 1900 / 45% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 343)

579 ) Chun Co. Teppanyaki Grill / 220 / 552 / 60% / 2 hours
    Part of: Itadakimasu! Japanese Inspired Dining; Best of 2012 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 546, same as # 149 but less than # 497, # 160)

580 ) Deliciously Indulgent Bakery / 1064 / 1900 / 44% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 771, but less than # 172)

581 ) The Happy Elephant / 10 / 25 / 60% / 2 hours
    Part of: Animals Abound; Panda & Friends; Tip Top Toddler Collection; Kids! 2010; Best of 2010

582 ) Island Escape Compilation / 888 / 2400 / 63% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation; some items included in Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty
    Includes: Island Villa; Tiki Outdoor Party; Tiki Living Room Set; Full Tiki Set; Tiki Dining Room Set
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 833, but less than # 233, # 828)

583 ) Souped Up Napkin Holder / 7 / 25 / 72% / 2 hours
    Part of: Hogan's Deep-Fried Diner Starter Kit; I Heart the '50s

584 ) Teepee Chair / 38 / 67 / 43% / 2 hours
    Part of: Waning Moon

585 ) Adventurous Life! / 578 / 2000 / 71% / 2 hours
    Part of: World Inspiration Compilation
    Includes: Safari Living Set; Africa Inspiration Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 3, # 570, # 132)

586 ) Gothique Library / 672 / 972 / 31% / 2 hours

587 ) Steampunk Kitchen- Nuts, Bolts and Food Processor / 21 / 45 / 53% / 2 hours
    Part of: Steampunk Kitchen; New Year, New Kitchen!; January 2012 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 329)

588 ) Tallest Tree Clock / 10 / 25 / 60% / 2 hours
    Part of: Lullabies and Nursery Rhymes; January 2013 Compilation

589 ) Luxe Kidswears / 450 / 1000 / 55% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 746, but less than # 827)
    a.k.a. Samantha (though Sam is just fine, too. Also, Simmantha, according to my husband.)

Thanks to a lot of amazing sim friends I have owned the store for a while now. If you'd like to help out a really good friend of mine who just started playing the game, here is his wishlist. Thanks!

Wow. I can hear the crickets chirping.

• despina53despina53 Posts: 1,654 Member
    Guess it's just a slow day, Jodi.
    Call me Dee :p
    Proud member of the "Own The Store Club"
  • debbycantydebbycanty Posts: 285 Member
    Just dropped in to listen to the crickets. :)
  • trithonetrithone Posts: 1,406 Member
    Here are the current and upcoming deals for the next 24 hours. The Advantageous Washstand and Morocco Mystique appear at their bests discounts in this section of the rotation. There are also quite a few once-on-the-rotation deals on individual items that are parts of other sets. Take a look at the "Part of" sections below for sets that you may be working toward. Happy Shopping!

Current Deal: (at 12:19 pm UTC)
    589 ) Luxe Kidswears / 450 / 1000 / 55% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 746, but less than # 827)

Upcoming Deals:

590 ) Luxe Lounge Spa / 289 / 473 / 39% / 2 hours
    Part of: August 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 166, # 423, # 852, # 609, but less than # 61)

591 ) Wet Suit / 22 / 75 / 71% / 2 hours
    Part of: Sun, Surf & Sand (Swim + Sleep); Life’s a Beach (Swim)

592 ) Technophobe No More / 561 / 1530 / 63% / 2 hours
    Part of: May 2012 Compilation Set; Oh My Goth! Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 394, but less than # 158, # 92, # 572)

593 ) Steampunk Kitchen- Streaming Gauge Hot Beverage Brewer / 32 / 71 / 55% / 2 hours
    Part of: Steampunk Kitchen; New Year, New Kitchen!; January 2012 Compilation

594 ) Ornate Chair / 40 / 81 / 51% / 2 hours
    Part of: Indulgent Living; Indulgent Living + Luxe Loungewear

595 ) Advantageous Washstand / 11 / 15 / 27% / 2 hours
    Part of: Regal Living Bathroom Set; Full Regal Living Set
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 574)

596 ) Show Stopping Styles Collection / 1073 / 1573 / 32% / 2 hours
    Part of: Seeing Stars
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 330, # 488, # 772)

597 ) Night Flower Pajamas / 35 / 75 / 53% / 2 hours
    Part of: Luxe Kidswears

598 ) Empyrean Luxury Loveseat / 60 / 81 / 26% / 2 hours
    Part of: Morocco Mystique; Morocco Mystique + Cante Captivating

599 ) Haute Hacienda Kitchen- Old Town Oven / 60 / 81 / 26% / 2 hours
    Part of: Haute Hacienda Kitchen Set; Haute Hacienda Kitchen and Dining Room Compilation; Fabulous Fiesta!; April 2012 Compilation Set
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 470)

600 ) Morocco Mystique / 180 / 405 / 56% / 2 hours
    Part of: Morocco Mystique + Cante Captivating
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 645, # 613, # 335)

601 ) Vic's Doors / 50 / 95 / 47% / 2 hours
    Part of: Tiki Outdoor Party; May 2011 Compilation; Island Escape Compilation
    a.k.a. Samantha (though Sam is just fine, too. Also, Simmantha, according to my husband.)

Thanks to a lot of amazing sim friends I have owned the store for a while now. If you'd like to help out a really good friend of mine who just started playing the game, here is his wishlist. Thanks!

• angeljess26angeljess26 Posts: 2,400 Member
    Actually bothered looking for ads this evening got about 800 points worth of ads :smiley: ,would have been more if the YouTube ones worked on my iPad.
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • JohJoh Posts: 37 Member
    Hi all! I'm new here, and so glad I found this thread--- I've got tonnes of great advice from reading here, but have a few questions.

First off, I want to get Morocco Mystique when it goes on sale tomorrow. Before it goes on sale (at 56% off) the Empyrean Luxury Loveseat goes on sale (at 26% off). I don't own anything else in the set, will I get a better deal with CYS if I buy the loveseat first?

I've just read Angeljess26s' post above, regarding ads and points--- and am completely ignorant on the meaning of it, beyond the 800 points! I'm really interested in knowing any way to get points free, so any suggestions will be extremely useful, and appreciated.

Also, I've read elsewhere about people getting birthday presents from the store. How does that work? We've been members since 2010, and have never got a birthday gift from the store. Have we missed putting a birth date in somewhere? I couldn't find a place to do that.

Sorry if these questions are basic, but I haven't found the answers on my own, and am hoping you will be able to help!

Thanks in advance!

Joh
  • KevinL5275KevinL5275 Posts: 2,489 Member
    Looks like a good idea to get #598, and then pick up #600 for an even better deal. Thank you!
    I'm a 48 year old married man, with a beautiful wife, a cat, and a simverted personality.My Sims 3 Pictures
  • JohJoh Posts: 37 Member
    Thanks, Kevin! Sorry I didn't put the deal numbers in, newbie gaffe... :blush:

Any chance of help with my other questions, or a link to where the answers are? I've looked, but am thinking the advice is so basic that everyone (except me!) has known it for ages, lol! :smiley:

Joh
  • ajaxpostajaxpost Posts: 4,200 Member
    edited March 2016
    Joh wrote: »
    Hi all! I'm new here, and so glad I found this thread--- I've got tonnes of great advice from reading here, but have a few questions.

First off, I want to get Morocco Mystique when it goes on sale tomorrow. Before it goes on sale (at 56% off) the Empyrean Luxury Loveseat goes on sale (at 26% off). I don't own anything else in the set, will I get a better deal with CYS if I buy the loveseat first?

I've just read Angeljess26s' post above, regarding ads and points--- and am completely ignorant on the meaning of it, beyond the 800 points! I'm really interested in knowing any way to get points free, so any suggestions will be extremely useful, and appreciated.

Also, I've read elsewhere about people getting birthday presents from the store. How does that work? We've been members since 2010, and have never got a birthday gift from the store. Have we missed putting a birth date in somewhere? I couldn't find a place to do that.

Sorry if these questions are basic, but I haven't found the answers on my own, and am hoping you will be able to help!

Thanks in advance!
    Hi @Joh, so glad you found this wonderful community of deal stalkers, welcome!

@KevinL5275 is absolutely right, buying at least one item in a set makes a BIG difference to your CYS price, especially if you can get those items at a discount. If you haven't done so already take a look at http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14402835/#Comment_14402835 for some great advice on getting the very best deals. :)

Free points are earned by 'watching' adverts on the Store pages Jodi @Me1620 has put up a useful post explaining most everything: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14402883/#Comment_14402883

The birthday thing was, I think, something EA did way back in the past and, as far as I know, stopped doing years ago! :(

However! There is a birthday gifting thread where generous Simmers celebrate birthdays - it may not involve gifts but it's another great place to share the love: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/485125/birthday-directory-now-celebrating-majestyk-ruthless-kk/p1

And talking of gifts, don't be embarrassed about creating a wishlist and contributing to the many amazing gifting threads in the Gift Gathering forum - and why not take part in a lottery or giveaway too :)

Finally, never worry about asking 'basic' questions, this forum is just like the game itself - there is so much to discover you may never know it all, and everyone loves sharing and helping. :smiley:
    edited March 2016
    @ajaxpost - ninja'ed

p.s. - I love that you are linking back to page 1.

• ajaxpostajaxpost Posts: 4,200 Member
    edited March 2016
    Me1620 wrote: »
    @ajaxpost - ninja'ed
    Yikes! I never manage to do that, I am so chuffed, at last! :smiley:
    Me1620 wrote: »
    p.s. - I love that you are linking back to page 1.
    Well, you have created such a wonderful collection of helpful posts and links, they are the best place to start. :star::heart:

edited March 2016
    @ajaxpost - It had to happen one day. Being ninja'ed that is

@joh - Welcome joh. We love when people find our thread. Please ask all the questions that you want. What is your username on the Sims 3 site? I can't find a user named joh. Also read this section on Getting Help with Owning the Store - Gifting, Lotteries and Contests. I recently updated it.

Edit - @angeljess26 - 800 points! Wow. The most I find in one night is 200 sp and that is rare.
    Post edited by Me1620 on

• KevinL5275KevinL5275 Posts: 2,489 Member
    Joh wrote: »
    Thanks, Kevin! Sorry I didn't put the deal numbers in, newbie gaffe... :blush:

Joh

Not a gaffe at all. We knew what you meant. We both posted at the same time. :)
    I'm a 48 year old married man, with a beautiful wife, a cat, and a simverted personality.My Sims 3 Pictures
    edited March 2016
    debbycanty wrote: »
    Just dropped in to listen to the crickets. :)
    @debbycanty - Lol. You made me smile.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top