The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is the next game pack about restaurants? New tweet suggests so!

Comments

• DrnSimmerDrnSimmer Posts: 473 Member
    This was a fun read.
    But that ending though..!
    yGE50nEVxqjFC.gif
    3o7abozy8B6beoS2li.gif
    TszwvJw.png
  • kinot9229kinot9229 Posts: 528 Member
    Simfan923 wrote: »
    ChadSims2 wrote: »
    *slowly walks in and sees all the cute animals*

BRIEz4G.gif
    An angry panda enters Maxis studio like...tumblr_nl1keyguJi1qarziro1_500.gif

Reminds me of the Panda from the Victorious/iCarly mashup episode.

omg i remember that it spank people with a tennis racket XD

:'( OMG thank you!! I thought I was gonna be alone on that haha :D

Especially during that "iParty with Victorious" crossover episode XD

BRIEz4G.gif

no problem icarly and victorious were my fave shows
    Simfan923 wrote: »

BRIEz4G.gif

Especially during that "iParty with Victorious" crossover episode XD

YESS!! That's the episode I was talking about. When Carly and Tori were dating the same guy...ah good times.

OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!
    vicTORIous is my favorite show!!!!
  • The_SimScraperThe_SimScraper Posts: 2,083 Member
    It's been a whole month and this thread is almost at 100 pages O.o
  • Aussie_SimmerAussie_Simmer Posts: 2,623 Member
    The hype train continues......
    Aussie_Simmer
  • orangeplumboborangeplumbob Posts: 1,102 Member
    ejoslin wrote: »
    Meanwhile, in FO4 land, the first three DLC were announced several weeks ago. The hype game is strong there, and one EA may want to reconsider as their current business model of "get excited over no news" really doesn't do them any favors. Not announcing DLC just leads to bored players and frustrated fans. That these boards are still active shows that people WANT to be excited.

I was just thinking the same thing! FO4 hype is huge right now, and I am super happy I got the season pass before the price went up. EA could learn something from Bethesda. Get us hyped. Stop with the silent treatment. I remember when TS1 and TS2 EPs were announced WAY WAY WAY in advanced, and I was on the forums so much gathering all the info I could get on them. My PEPS then was huge. And then with TS3, I was logged into every stream video (or watched it that day) when the Gurus had live chats and actually showed real gameplay in the videos. This was toward the end of the TS3 run. They even announced new EPs quite within a few months, and the DLC they announced within at least a month. It always got me excited. You know what got me excited with TS4 out of all EA's marketing strategy? EA Romantic Stuff, Get to Work, and Spa Day. That was it. Those were the three I got PEPS for. I didn't even bother getting Get Together until my nephew begged me to buy it. Like seriously, I didn't even realize it was out until January! This marketing strategy is...well dead. There is no strategy, it is being seven feet buried because EA doesn't understand their consumers.
  • chickenowchickenow Posts: 458 Member
    Sad news....I think this month shows that a little communication from EA wouldn't go amiss. Not asking for a whole years worth of news, just some sort of schedule. If that's not possible for whatever reason then I am nervous for the future cause it looks like even EA doesn't know what's coming. Considering this game was touted as a "LIVE" game leaving the fans for nearly 2 months with NO upcoming news is a little worrying.
    On the bigger picture though a patch is coming. This has been a game that has at least been updated on a sort of monthly basis. Some sort of schedule wouldn't go amiss though....
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,388 Member
    Everybody is assuming that the next pack will be a GP. Who knows? it could be an EP instead.

We now know that March is a packless month. If April turned out to be another packless month then I bet that May will be the month for the release of one of the most wanted EPs for The Sims 4 :)

tumblr_nuhl04PkBF1u24grto1_500.png

Until then we have to deal with this :D:D:D
    hlibhHj.jpg

I can't see April being another pack less month. If they can't get the gamepack to work there will probably be another stuffpack.
  • Krisha880Krisha880 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Everybody is assuming that the next pack will be a GP. Who knows? it could be an EP instead.

We now know that March is a packless month. If April turned out to be another packless month then I bet that May will be the month for the release of one of the most wanted EPs for The Sims 4 :)
    I'm okay with two months without packs if we'll get a Generations EP i May!!!

• catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,388 Member
    Krisha880 wrote: »

Problem is if there is no gamepack in April then they might as well cancel it if the next ep is in May.

Problem is if there is no gamepack in April then they might as well cancel it if the next ep is in May.

SimGuruNinja said yesterday on Twitter that the GP is not cancelled!
  • CiarassimsCiarassims Posts: 3,547 Member

No it's just them making us wait longer, so typical.
    giphy_1.gif

I'm starting to like your Nicki Minaj gif. I was in another thread just now, where that would have been the perfect reply to the previous post :P
  • CiarassimsCiarassims Posts: 3,547 Member

I'm starting to like your Nicki Minaj gif. I was in another thread just now, where that would have been the perfect reply to the previous post :P
    I literally got the perfect nicki minaj face for every reaction :joy:
    giphy_1.gif

I literally got the perfect nicki minaj face for every reaction :joy:

Yes, you do! XD
  • jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,860 Member

Actually was that every specifically said that it was a GP? Maybe it's the next EP they're talking about (to be released in months and months soon)
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
    jcp011c2 wrote: »

Actually was that every specifically said that it was a GP? Maybe it's the next EP they're talking about (to be released in months and months soon)

No, he did not specify anything! It could very well be the next EP he's talking about!
  • PHOEBESMOM601PHOEBESMOM601 Posts: 14,595 Member
    Polyrhythm wrote: »
    Wish we could've been told that a couple weeks ago... :cry:

Maybe people need to think about what they ask then. I wanted an answer to a certain question so I asked....will there be a patch this month and I got the answer. If you look through this thread people keep asking about announcements and it all started a month ago with a ambiguous tweet. Maybe something like "will there be any information or even the release of new content in March?" might have gotten a better answer.

"People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright

No, he did not specify anything! It could very well be the next EP he's talking about!

That is what I thought but I was not 100% sure. Thanks! :)
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.

That is what I thought but I was not 100% sure. Thanks! :)

No problem! :)
  • Missaaliyah812Missaaliyah812 Posts: 618 Member
    You guys are actually looking forward to a patch, a patch that could just be released to fix bugs, and then cause more bugs in the process, great. I need something to sink my teeth into. Get To Work was a poor imitation of an expansion, I liked the 3 careers, but the running a business aspect is so broken, and it just irritates me. Now all I do is run a business for 2 or 3 days and give up its boring as hell. Get Together, well its a poor imitation of Night Life, I like the woohoo spots and Windenburg its the only saving grace for it. I just hope we get something soon. This game is boring me to death, I can play about an hour nowadays and quit the game.
    You guys are actually looking forward to a patch, a patch that could just be released to fix bugs, and then cause more bugs in the process, great. I need something to sink my teeth into. Get To Work was a poor imitation of an expansion, I liked the 3 careers, but the running a business aspect is so broken, and it just irritates me. Now all I do is run a business for 2 or 3 days and give up its boring as hell. Get Together, well its a poor imitation of Night Life, I like the woohoo spots and Windenburg its the only saving grace for it. I just hope we get something soon. This game is boring me to death, I can play about an hour nowadays and quit the game.

When you've had nothing to eat for days, a boring piece of bread looks amazing.....same case here.
    :o Leave Miss Piggy alone! What has she done to you. ;) She's had a rough time lately, being dumped for a newer model and all that.....
  • PHOEBESMOM601PHOEBESMOM601 Posts: 14,595 Member
    I always thought Miss Piggy was a little too full of herself and would come to a bad end.
    "People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top