Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• tac612tac612 Posts: 453 Member
    laurelar wrote: »
    The yellow is already coating my yard. I didn't used to be bothered by it, but I went away to college up north for 6 years and haven't been the same since. Plus we beat the pollen records every year. Mine mostly materialize as itchy watery eyes and a stuffy nose. If it is really bad, I end up with a bad sinus infection complete with fever and antibiotics.

The MMAO just gave me an exclusive!! My first.

Ugh tell me about it!! The yellow waves of pollen here are ridiculous! I get the sinus infection type symptoms. Yuck!

I didn't know MMAO had exclusive items! I'm guessing that's the only way to get those items... and they're probably grouped with things I already have :frowning:
  • lasummerblasummerb Posts: 2,761 Member
    OMG @Okblondee7 you wiped out my top five 3x over! Thank you sooo very much! <3
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    lasummerb wrote: »
    OMG @Okblondee7 you wiped out my top five 3x over! Thank you sooo very much! <3

she says others are sneaky. but she forgets she is too.
  • lasummerblasummerb Posts: 2,761 Member
    @tac612 I live AZ, so it's very warm right now. There is so much dust around here, I get constant sinus infections now that I live here. I'm from Seattle originally. Plus when my allergies act up, so does my asthma. My doctor wrote me several rx the other day :(
    lasummerb wrote: »
    @tac612 I live AZ, so it's very warm right now. There is so much dust around here, I get constant sinus infections now that I live here. I'm from Seattle originally. Plus when my allergies act up, so does my asthma. My doctor wrote me several rx the other day :(

Sinus infections are the worst! I'm sorry you're dealing with it right now. Hopefully you get a reprieve soon! :smile:
  • thereesespiecethereesespiece Posts: 614 Member
    tac612 wrote: »
    laurelar wrote: »
    The yellow is already coating my yard. I didn't used to be bothered by it, but I went away to college up north for 6 years and haven't been the same since. Plus we beat the pollen records every year. Mine mostly materialize as itchy watery eyes and a stuffy nose. If it is really bad, I end up with a bad sinus infection complete with fever and antibiotics.

The MMAO just gave me an exclusive!! My first.

Ugh tell me about it!! The yellow waves of pollen here are ridiculous! I get the sinus infection type symptoms. Yuck!

I didn't know MMAO had exclusive items! I'm guessing that's the only way to get those items... and they're probably grouped with things I already have :frowning:

It's usually lumped in with stuff you don't have sometimes just single items, sometimes a set, sometimes a venue or world
    edited March 2016

It's usually lumped in with stuff you don't have sometimes just single items, sometimes a set, sometimes a venue or world

Ok thanks! I just tried it out and got two items I don't have and two exclusives! :smile: Now just need to get rest of the points haha. Then it's off to bed for me.

Thank you @lasummerb for the Ombre Dress! I love it!

Top 5 Updated!
  • Okblondee7Okblondee7 Posts: 2,607 Member
    edited March 2016
    @lasummerb, enjoy! Had to get you all of your shoes while I was there; love shoes! :)

I moved from the south to the west. I don't get pneumonia as often now, but I do still get it. Along with asthma and allergies, I'm having a blast. :|

ETA: Gee, @friendsfan367, I've never been called sneaky around here. Kind of cool. :)
  • ZombieMewZombieMew Posts: 523 Member
    Thank you @tac612 for the gifts!
    Me-AaAaAa!

Wishlist and Top 5 list

Steam: MathewMii
    dA and Youtube: SillyEwe
  • laurelarlaurelar Posts: 383 Member
    These are the exclusives:
    Casual Button-down
    Cool and Casual Tee
    Cool Chap Cap
    Easygoing Tee
    Friday Casual
    Hip Hat
    Manly-Man Everyday Work
    Smashing Scarf and Jacket
    V-Neck Vortex Shirt
    Wave of Emotion Pullover
    Okblondee7 wrote: »
    @lasummerb, enjoy! Had to get you all of your shoes while I was there; love shoes! :)

I moved from the south to the west. I don't get pneumonia as often now, but I do still get it. Along with asthma and allergies, I'm having a blast. :|

ETA: Gee, @friendsfan367, I've never been called sneaky around here. Kind of cool. :)

your a cat in a fur coat . harder to spot a attack.
    edited March 2016

LOL!! Looks like I need a new outfit for my cat... :p

ETA: Oh I misread your post, @friendsfan367, so obviously my cat is wearing the purrr-fect outfit. Back in the day, women wore muffs to keep their hands warm. This cat is inside of a muff with pom-poms on the ends. Does look like a coat though. :)
    Post edited by Okblondee7 on
    Thank you @lasummerb for the gift!

I will update my top 5 after I am done simming.
    Me-AaAaAa!

Wishlist and Top 5 list

• scillakeesscillakees Posts: 1,112 Member
    Once you get close to owning the store the mmao will offer you the exclusives individually for free (100% discount).
    edited March 2016
    scillakees wrote: »
    Once you get close to owning the store the mmao will offer you the exclusives individually for free (100% discount).

I didn't get that opportunity. Would have been nice! Once I was close to owning the store, all of the individual items that don't belong to any sets started showing up in the 'Recommended' section on the main page of the store, (as opposed to the 'Best Sellers' and 'What's Hot').

Even now when I check the MMAO I get only the 3 items that I do not own, That's it; no matter how many times I try.

Glad for all of you guys, though! :)
    Were you never offered them at all? I do know it is problematic when the store doesn't recognize you really own something and it keeps offering that stuff. I had that problem with elderly hairs and Barnacle Bay stuff but did eventually manage to get most of them free.
    After seeing the list that is on the previous page here, I don't remember any of those, but that doesn't mean they weren't offered; just that I don't recognize them.

They definitely don't come up now, as I said. It's all good. I have more than I need as it is and that's a good thing! :)
    Lol I've never used them.

LOL!! Looks like I need a new outfit for my cat... :p

ETA: Oh I misread your post, @friendsfan367, so obviously my cat is wearing the purrr-fect outfit. Back in the day, women wore muffs to keep their hands warm. This cat is inside of a muff with pom-poms on the ends. Does look like a coat though. :)

who says a directory for gifting can't be educational. i never knew what it was for
  • LoveandhateLoveandhate Posts: 553 Member
    Well, I guess I spoke too soon when I said that the Wifi here was better. Seems the Sim store doesn't want to work at all for me. I checked on my phone earlier, and saw I had some great gifts from some great people. I can't remember all the names right now, but you know who you are, so thank you~!

Hopefully I can get it working, if not, I'll be regifting on Wednesday afternoon when I get back home!

Night all!
    Have a great, blessed day!
    Sims 3 store: ScarlettRing

• renyerookamirenyerookami Posts: 536 Member
    good evening eveeryone, just popping in to thank @tac612 for the lovely hair styles!

updated my top 5 :)
    Thanks @lasummerb for the gift.

Top 5 updated!
    Me-AaAaAa!

Wishlist and Top 5 list

• adamzaidadamzaid Posts: 1,999 Member
    hi guys first thing thanks @franny for the wishes i am good now ;)
  • TeaniasTeanias Posts: 2,160 Member
    Well I am already feeling a bit better I still have all those same symptoms but they are less now and hopefully I shall be able to think enough to work on my computer tomorrow!
  • mikawagmikawag Posts: 190 Member
    Thank you very much @LaineeCheri for the gifts!! :heart::blush:

I was able to complete the set 'Lullabies and Nursery Rhymes' :smiley: