Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is the next game pack about restaurants? New tweet suggests so!

Comments

• keylimepiesimskeylimepiesims Posts: 1,908 Member
    Petarce123 wrote: »
    I feel like there won't be a Game Pack released in March!!! :(

I'm starting to feel like that too. :(
  • MrMadKeeperMrMadKeeper Posts: 28 Member
    Enough. The whole forum was hyped for month, because Gurus have teased us. For developers this hints and phrases like "soon" are funny - but this is not funny for players. We must wait the whole just to see one more "no" gif. Please stop teasing us and just say, when there wouldn't be an announcement this month.

Hype and waiting gonna kill us.
  • jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,859 Member

Thirded.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • sociala9133sociala9133 Posts: 23 Member
    > @keylimepiesims said:
    > Petarce123 wrote: »
    >
    > I feel like there won't be a Game Pack released in March!!! :(
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I'm starting to feel like that too. :(

Yup! If we don't get an announcement this week there prob wont be a GP this month. They always announce GP two weeks before release.
  • LadyTachunkaLadyTachunka Posts: 1,454 Member
    Enough. The whole forum was hyped for month, because Gurus have teased us. For developers this hints and phrases like "soon" are funny - but this is not funny for players. We must wait the whole just to see one more "no" gif. Please stop teasing us and just say, when there wouldn't be an announcement this month.

that would be a whole lot better. if they tell us at all besides the patch
    8a35839c629b9a9f3643198909b278c0.gif Been simming since the end of sims 2~Sims Gallery ID:BSAAWaifu
  • Bernhardvd22Bernhardvd22 Posts: 250 Member

This!!
  • Petarce123Petarce123 Posts: 493 Member

@SimGuruDrake Can we expect any kind of pack this month?
    I want Seasons and Island Paradise for The Sims 4!

• mrnhmathmrnhmath Posts: 750 Member
    Plum. It's been soo long
  • LoveMcQueen5683LoveMcQueen5683 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Wth is even going on? Maybe they are going to do an Easter competition and claim that's our new "gameplay" again. Or maybe an Easter stuff pack.
    LR3g0ni.jpg
  • PolyrhythmPolyrhythm Posts: 2,789 Member
    edited March 2016
    I doubt she'll tell us (or if she even can tell us) if we're getting anything for the month :/
    :*:,:*:*:*::*:,:*:*:*::
    v5Yd2X5.png
  • CiarassimsCiarassims Posts: 3,547 Member

u8msY8V5ZdGlW.gif
    giphy_1.gif
  • jessathemessajessathemessa Posts: 2,342 Member
    I would love to know if the patch will be this week @SimGuruDrake
    I wonder if they were even planning to give us an announcement by this point and something has gone wrong. I feel like we are kept too much in the dark. EA doesn't owe us everything, but we are their customers, they do owe us some kind of answer. sure without them there would not be a game for us to buy, but you know what, without us, the series wouldn't last very long. i feel they've forgotten who ultimately funds them and are taking us for granted. (Again this is not directed to the Gurus or the Devs but those who make decisions regarding corporate communication and long term strategy, AKA as I put it "the suits".).
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • Petarce123Petarce123 Posts: 493 Member

@SimGuruDrake please tell us this!!!!
    I want Seasons and Island Paradise for The Sims 4!

• keylimepiesimskeylimepiesims Posts: 1,908 Member

This. Stop dragging us along like this and just come out with it! Are we getting content this month or not?

@SimGuruDrake please tell us this!!!!

indeed tell us @SimGuruDrake we have the right to know
  • rudy8292rudy8292 Posts: 3,410 Member
    Announcement:

GET DANCING

zPTLZw.gif

Coming this Summer!

Stay tuned for more info SOON!
  • CiarassimsCiarassims Posts: 3,547 Member
    edited March 2016
    rudy8292 wrote: »
    Announcement:

GET DANCING

zPTLZw.gif

Coming this Summer!

Stay tuned for more info SOON!

omg no!
    [img]http://🐸🐸🐸🐸.com/wp-content/uploads/GIF/2014/04/Laughing-gif_1.gif?gs=a[/img]
    giphy_1.gif
  • PixelsimmerPixelsimmer Posts: 2,351 Member
    edited March 2016
    2d16c11a-d6ec-11e4-b319-12771640ddce.gif

Seriously though, I don't get the secrecy. Why can't they just tell us when we should expect an announcement? I'm not even saying they tell us when should we expect an EP or GP but at least tell us when you will announce it! They could hype their fan base eg with a big count down in a banner in these forums, or with small pictures or hints so that we can theorize about what is coming. I'm pretty sure they have put a llama in charge of marketing this game.
    Please let them know the Natives are getting restless @SimGuruDrake. This can continue only for so long before the apathy and discouragement affects sales (when something is finally released.) If anything at all can be approved to communicate with us, the customers of EA, it would be greatly appreciated, as currently the company's method of releasing information has a lot of room for improvement. That's not to say you're not doing your job, I think many of us are fully aware you can only tell us what you've been approved to tell us.
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited March 2016
    Wth is even going on? Maybe they are going to do an Easter competition and claim that's our new "gameplay" again. Or maybe an Easter stuff pack.

No! I will not stand for another SP! We had two SP's in a row let there not be a third one! Where the hell is my gameplay at? o.O :'(
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • TheSimerTheSimer Posts: 1,007 Member
    edited March 2016
    I don't think the gurus know how important something like this is to some of us. Some of us can't just say "Ok, next week". I'm really down right now. SimguruDrake could have said it atleast an hour earlier. She was already online. Why does she just drow it randomly in, like she wouldn't care that many people are waiting here?
    TheSimer wrote: »
    I don't think the gurus know how important something like this is to some of us. Some of us can't just say "Ok, next week". I'm really down right now. SimguruDrake could have said it atleast an hour earlier. She was already online. Why does she just drow it randomly in, like she wouldn't know that many people are waiting here?

Nobody said next week! If they said next week I'd be happy....
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
    TheSimer wrote: »
    I don't think the gurus know how important something like this is to some of us. Some of us can't just say "Ok, next week". I'm really down right now. SimguruDrake could have said it atleast an hour earlier. She was already online. Why does she just drow it randomly in, like she wouldn't know that many people are waiting here?

You are so right!! I hope @SimGuruDrake read this and pass this alloung the team
    They better pray they do a 🐸🐸🐸🐸 good job on this patch! And they better pray they a 🐸🐸🐸🐸 good job on the next GP!
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top