Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I would die if we got this for TS4

I just saw this trailer for an Easter update for FreePlay, and I would literally die if we got something like this for TS4. It has Easter Eggs hunts, cute little bunny outfits, and most importantly, a chocolatier skill!

Why can't we have amazing stuff like this? :bawling::heartbreak:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqg2qr4v12A

Comments

• Twilight32Twilight32 Posts: 165 Member
    edited March 2016
    Ooh i really want to have that chocolatier skill!!
    Wish i could have that.. :'(
    tumblr_mwa83vkbtE1rs4459o1_400.gif
  • keylimepiesimskeylimepiesims Posts: 1,908 Member
    Twilight32 wrote: »
    Ooh i really want to have that chocolatier skill!!
    Wish i could have that.. :'(

Same, I've been wanting one forever! Maybe one day... :(
  • TheSimerTheSimer Posts: 1,007 Member
    edited March 2016
    Why? Because of two things
    • We don't have to pay ingame money
    • It is way easier to program something like this into a phone app than it is into an full pc game
  • kinot9229kinot9229 Posts: 528 Member
    The Chocolatier skill is amazing!!!
    But those little bunnies look a little creepy for me. :D
    Opps, maybe I watched too much MOONLIGHT MASSACRE III. :#
    TheSimer wrote: »
    • It is way easier to program something like this into a phone app than it is into an full pc game

Still, it's frustrating to see FP get all these amazing updates with content that Simmers have been requesting for years and years, and we're stuck here waiting for news on a GP that may or may not even be coming. :neutral:
  • xoJessixoJessi Posts: 1,859 Member
    potatoes_boy_emoji__crying___v4__by_xxpinkish_rainbowxx-d83dl1u.gif I feel like this game is so neglected. How does the "free" mobile game get all this cute stuff. #oneannoucementawayfromragequitting
    I wonder if we're even gonna get a game update this month. Last years egg hunt was cute... but something different would be appreciated.
  • PiperbirdPiperbird Posts: 4,161 Member

We sort of do. What's the difference between purchasing and installing a new pack and buying an in game purchase on an app?

That's actually why I miss the store. Now, if you want something, you pay $10, get that thing you want, plus a bunch of stuff you don't want and wont use. With the store I could pay a little for only what I wanted. (Plus you could watch ads for free coin, so I got so much for free, anyway.) ^_^

It would be nice to have more skills in the game, though.
    Visit me in the gallery! CC-free builds under origin name Piperbird!
    06-01-15_5-18nbspPM_zps8s8jcirw.png
  • PolyrhythmPolyrhythm Posts: 2,789 Member
    I'm always amazed at the amount of content Freeplay gets, not to mention a lot of it is actual fresh content.
    :*:,:*:*:*::*:,:*:*:*::
    v5Yd2X5.png
  • husseinandalihusseinandali Posts: 2,622 Member
    Oh and they advertize using toddlers what a joke
    yondu-guardians1.jpg
    over here i post my cc
    new: https://simsworkshop.net/members/g1g2.1032/
    old: modthesims.info/m/8847624
    you may know me as g1g2

• Katlyn2525Katlyn2525 Posts: 4,201 Member
    That would be really cute to see toddlers running around like that in the Sims 4 game. It would also be fun to make chocolate or any other candy like pulling taffy, etc.. Maybe they will see this as a real hint to them.
  • Mstybl95Mstybl95 Posts: 5,883 Member
    edited March 2016
    This reminds me of that huge candy machine from TS2! I used to run a chocolaterie in TS2 using that machine and OFB. I totally wish we could do that again.

I hope this time they allow us to sell craftable stuff.
  • husseinandalihusseinandali Posts: 2,622 Member
    Mstybl95 wrote: »
    This reminds me of that huge candy machine from TS2! I used to run a chocolaterie in TS2 using that machine and OFB. I totally wish we could do that again.

I hope this time they allow us to sell craftable stuff.

We already can sell craftable stuff
    yondu-guardians1.jpg
    over here i post my cc
    new: https://simsworkshop.net/members/g1g2.1032/
    old: modthesims.info/m/8847624
    you may know me as g1g2

• Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member
    When sims free play gets everything ts4 players want.

Toddlers and cute babies?
    Romantic tropical getaway?
    Cute easter activities and chocolate?

I can't any more.
    e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member

Still, it's frustrating to see FP get all these amazing updates with content that Simmers have been requesting for years and years, and we're stuck here waiting for news on a GP that may or may not even be coming. :neutral:

But how many hours of grind do you have to do and or how much do you have to pay to get such an update? The problem with Sims Free Play is the grinding...just to get an option for a toddler, or anything else.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
    Cinebar wrote: »

But how many hours of grind do you have to do and or how much do you have to pay to get such an update? The problem with Sims Free Play is the grinding...just to get an option for a toddler, or anything else.

I don't even know how FreePlay works, I downloaded it the other day to play with my brother and we couldn't even play it because the wait times were so long, it was just so boring. But it just annoys me that we're sitting here in silence, while a cheap mobile game is getting all the content we've been asking for. Idek. :/
  • nanashi-simsnanashi-sims Posts: 4,140 Member
    Freeplay looks fun and similar to TS2, so what do you mean by grind? (I don't play mobile games at all outside of solitaire games).
  • foussifoussi Posts: 642 Member
    Sims freeplay is plum .
    I hate it
    I takes so much gb and it takes so long to do something and its bugged.
    I would enjoy a chocolatier skill for TS4
  • TrashmagicTrashmagic Posts: 977 Member
    Well who would play Freeplay if Sims 4 had all those cool things haha. I would join you in death because a lot of the freeplay content looks so fun, the outdoorsy pack looked amazing. Unfortunately, I would never play this game because of the real time grind.
  • nanashi-simsnanashi-sims Posts: 4,140 Member
    Trashmagic wrote: »
    Well who would play Freeplay if Sims 4 had all those cool things haha. I would join you in death because a lot of the freeplay content looks so fun, the outdoorsy pack looked amazing. Unfortunately, I would never play this game because of the real time grind.

Could someone please clarify for those of us who don't know what Freeplay is outside of the commercials posted here? Thanks!
    edited March 2016
    It plays in real time. It is more of a questing game for stuff that is very goal/task oriented , but because it plays in real time it can take a while. They also have a area where I think you can play with others. It involves getting on a boat and is linked to social media.
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,518 Member
    Could someone please clarify for those of us who don't know what Freeplay is outside of the commercials posted here? Thanks!
    I only had a go of it for a few hours and that was enough. It goes kinda like this:

Buy a bed
    Wallpaper your room
    Make your sim go to the toilet
    Plant x in your garden
    Wait real time minutes for x to grow, or pay real life money to get it grown straight away

It constantly told me what I had to do, I presume it's not like that all the way through or I don't know who on Earth would ever play it.
  • TrashmagicTrashmagic Posts: 977 Member
    Hi @nanashi-sims The mobile game plays in real-time. I could send my character to eat it might take 3 mins depending on what I choose. ( The options vary) Send her for a nap 15 mins - a deep sleep 10 hours. Cooking might take 1hour. Some options like talking to other sims might take 1 min. Point is (almost?) every interaction takes real time. I haven't gotten very far in the game because I just don't like the way it plays.
    That was one of my big issues. I have to wait 10 real hours to do what?
  • PolyrhythmPolyrhythm Posts: 2,789 Member
    Well that's highly disappointing, I was thinking about giving it a go. The content and features sound great but the gameplay not so much.
    :*:,:*:*:*::*:,:*:*:*::
    v5Yd2X5.png