Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

World Road Files

I was trying to make default replacement roads for each of the worlds. (Willow Creek, Oasis Springs, Newcrest, Windenburg.)
But I can't seem to find the actual roads (Textures/ID's) in the fullbuild.

I was wondering if anyone has these all in .packages or can tell me what the name/numbers are for them and where they are located?
Website | Tumblr | Origin ID: SrslySims

Comments

• pboxpbox Posts: 630 Member
    edited March 2016
    See here http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14331948/#Comment_14331948 (also check the thread that's linked from the last post)
    Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4
  • SomaSinSomaSin Posts: 92 Member
    Thanks so much!
  • _orangemittens__orangemittens_ Posts: 512 Member
    Hi SomaSin, since I answered you earlier at Studio forums I've done a bit more looking into this. Since it looks like the roads are objects you can clone them as a default override using Studio's debug thumbnail list. If you type road into the search bar this will give you a list of all the EA debug items that have road in their name. Once you've cloned the road Studio will pull all the resources into the .package for editing so, if all you're planning on changing is the textures, you should delete the unused resources from the .package afterwards in the Warehouse. This will allow you to make your default override item using Studio's model viewer preview :)
  • SomaSinSomaSin Posts: 92 Member
    Thanks so much OM, I did not even think to look in the debug for them. -who would have guessed- So glad you figured it out that way I can just use S4S since that is what I am comfortable with. :)