Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

1000 fun things to do in the sims 4

Comments

• kitoraemkitoraem Posts: 889 Member
    So I bulldozed ALL lots on every map. Created a sim, found a house for willow creek in the gallery under #unfurnished. Placed basic furniture in the house. Was left with 586 dolla! No cheats used apart from modify CAS for townies as I didn't want any random elderly dude in a crop top and holiday shorts hanging on my streets, following aspirations, wish whims, capturing memories, meeting new friends. Replaying lots residential and community places in my own taste back into the spaces. Suppose it's a kind of legacy but just enjoying actually playing the game rather than rushing through every time on fast mode! Oh <3
    May we all chill like wizards
    Make a lot exactly like your own home
  • LillyPutian0LillyPutian0 Posts: 103 Member
    Have a tech Sim who drops out of the tech career or who never joins and earn money making video games or hacking other systems.
  • ctroihd1ctroihd1 Posts: 218 Member
    kitoraem wrote: »
    Make a lot exactly like your own home

THEN, remodel it in ways you would love to in RL!
    Make a Jeremy Kyle sim, with 7 trashy sims. In a green room, make them all fight and cheat on each other. LOL
  • greenXengreenXen Posts: 1,227 Member
    Please remember to number your suggestions. We're trying to get to 1,000 and it's hard to keep track without numbering the suggestions.
  • feetinstockingsfeetinstockings Posts: 4,264 Member
    edited March 2016
    241 I think makes this one.
    make a couple already married who don't want commitment and both hate children, Then make them have loads of kids but they have to keep them, until their old enough to leave home. no social services is allowed to take them away.
    edited March 2016
    242. Benjamin Button. Create an elder Sim. After 10 days, use cheats to age him or down to an adult. When the first birthday reminder pops up, age him or her down to a young adult, and so on. When the birthday reminder shows up for aging up from a child, kill off your Sim or have him or her sent to social services.

Warning: Any romantic relationships your Sim had when he or she was older will persist. Romantic options will not be available on the social interaction menu, but the relationship will persist in the relationship panel. But, this can be part of the tragedy of your story.
    Post edited by greenXen on
    243 - Make your sim buy a retail lot, create the smallest cafe/shop with the basics, work your money up and refurbish as you go along, make your sim live there too, and only have the retail sales as money, no job allowed.
  • OmpabopOmpabop Posts: 168 Member
    244. Make a female sim who's romantic, materialistic, and hates children. Make her marry a male sim (preferably with money) and get her pregnant. Kill off the man, age up the baby to a kid. The kid gets a "uniform" and moves into the cellar. Find a new man, repeat the process. You'll have plenty of kid slaves in your basement to clean your house and get part-time jobs when they age up to teens. Do this your whole life until you're rich and have an impressively messed up family tree.

Bonus: Make the kids have the crazy trait and move them into an asylum when they grow up. Play the asylum challenge.
  • midnitetechmidnitetech Posts: 283 Member
    243 - Make your sim buy a retail lot, create the smallest cafe/shop with the basics, work your money up and refurbish as you go along, make your sim live there too, and only have the retail sales as money, no job allowed.

Ooh I love this idea!
    I found this - sounds good! 246 -

Sylvan Glade is the second and best secret neighbourhood that you can unlock in The Sims 4. To get reach and unlock Sylvan Glade, you’ll need to send a sim to the Crick Cabana lot in Willow Creek. Any sim will do, as there are no special skill requirements to unlock this secret neighbourhood.
    There’s a unique tree in the large space next to the lot, which should give you the option to ‘View’ it. If you repeatedly View it, a strange series of messages will appear and your sim will climb inside the trunk of the tree. Sylvan Glade has a strange fantasy theme, with the area covered in pink, blossoming trees, bright flowers and a pristine fishing pool. The glade even features a strange, slightly creepy easter egg. If you approach the top right bushes, a pair of red eyes will appear and disappear, accompanied by laughter.

Sylvan Glade is the second and best secret neighbourhood that you can unlock in The Sims 4. To get reach and unlock Sylvan Glade, you’ll need to send a sim to the Crick Cabana lot in Willow Creek. Any sim will do, as there are no special skill requirements to unlock this secret neighbourhood.
    There’s a unique tree in the large space next to the lot, which should give you the option to ‘View’ it. If you repeatedly View it, a strange series of messages will appear and your sim will climb inside the trunk of the tree. Sylvan Glade has a strange fantasy theme, with the area covered in pink, blossoming trees, bright flowers and a pristine fishing pool. The glade even features a strange, slightly creepy easter egg. If you approach the top right bushes, a pair of red eyes will appear and disappear, accompanied by laughter.

If that's news, then you might also want to check out the other "secret" lots:

247. The Forgotten Grotto in Oasis Springs.
    248. Sixam for those with Get To Work.
    249. The Ruins, the Von Haunt Estate, and the Island Bluffs for those with Get Together.
    greenXen wrote: »

If that's news, then you might also want to check out the other "secret" lots:

247. The Forgotten Grotto in Oasis Springs.
    248. Sixam for those with Get To Work.
    249. The Ruins, the Von Haunt Estate, and the Island Bluffs for those with Get Together.

Ah great! I NEVER knew about these 'secret lots' going to try them out today :) thanks @greenXen
  • uzumouzumo Posts: 1,836 Member
    250. Have your sim fast. (for one day)
    So, I made my own little challenge (might of already been done, but I dunno!) The whole point of this, is that you are a starving artist! You can ONLY live off the money you earn from paintings!!!
    Firstly, I created a Sim, Maria Erickson, gave her these traits.

Clipboard01_zpsqaxzr73u.jpgClipboard02_zpsm6r13uov.jpg

And then, I bought the lot Slipshod Mesquite in Oasis Springs (this is a big enough lot to build up on once I become rich from my work haha!) I still had $18,000, but of course that's too much money for my starving artist, so I built her a little shack, with the basics, and of course something to paint my work on... I still had alot of money so I bought a load of rocks for the garden, at $450 a peice, and decorating the basics, my sim was left with $124, just enough for a couple of meals, and to buy a canvas for my first picture!
    Clipboard04_zpsl3dicctt.jpgClipboard06_zpsy3k3lwaw.jpg
    03-10-16_6-07-03nbspPM_zpsgqlo3pjh.jpg

And now, it's just a case of trying to survive off my art work, one day she may live in a summer beach art gallery home. Remember you can only LIVE OFF WHAT YOUR SIM EARNS FROM JUST PAINTINGS, NO JOBS! :)<3
    You're welcome, @kitoraem. I forgot one secret/special lot though:

252. For those with Outdoor Retreat, find The Deep Woods lot (and the hermit).
  • feetinstockingsfeetinstockings Posts: 4,264 Member
    So, I made my own little challenge (might of already been done, but I dunno!) The whole point of this, is that you are a starving artist! You can ONLY live off the money you earn from paintings!!!
    Firstly, I created a Sim, Maria Erickson, gave her these traits.

Clipboard01_zpsqaxzr73u.jpgClipboard02_zpsm6r13uov.jpg

And then, I bought the lot Slipshod Mesquite in Oasis Springs (this is a big enough lot to build up on once I become rich from my work haha!) I still had $18,000, but of course that's too much money for my starving artist, so I built her a little shack, with the basics, and of course something to paint my work on... I still had alot of money so I bought a load of rocks for the garden, at $450 a peice, and decorating the basics, my sim was left with $124, just enough for a couple of meals, and to buy a canvas for my first picture!
    Clipboard04_zpsl3dicctt.jpgClipboard06_zpsy3k3lwaw.jpg
    03-10-16_6-07-03nbspPM_zpsgqlo3pjh.jpg

And now, it's just a case of trying to survive off my art work, one day she may live in a summer beach art gallery home. Remember you can only LIVE OFF WHAT YOUR SIM EARNS FROM JUST PAINTINGS, NO JOBS! :)<3

I play like this a lot, Its a lot of fun.
    253. Build a dystopian neighborhood or world. Use Brutalist architecture and fill the buildings with items that grant negative moodlets such as sad or angry paintings, trash piles, or dirty dishes.

There are not many of these style buildings in the Gallery already, so you may have to do most of the building:
    2z6z49x.jpg 2a608ip.jpg

254. When you're done building, fill the lots with the ugliest Sims you can make. See how far you can stretch the limits of CAS. Can you outdo these:
    122i2kw.jpg

255. Play the game:

a. Play a dystopian world. Give your Sims gloomy, hothead, slob, insane, jealous, or mean traits. See how much misery you can put them through before they crack.
    b. Play an uglacy -- make genetic matches and see how long it takes to make your Sims pretty again.
    c. From dystopia to utopia. Cheat your households down to $0 and see how long it takes for them to earn enough to renovate the neighborhood from ugly to beautiful.
  • ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    edited March 2016
    256. Collect all collectibles.
    257. Recreate Grease and make Pink Ladies and T Birds clubs.
    giphy.gif
  • Dreagen1Dreagen1 Posts: 570 Member
    > @greenXen said:
    > 253. Build a dystopian neighborhood or world. Use Brutalist architecture and fill the buildings with items that grant negative moodlets such as sad or angry paintings, trash piles, or dirty dishes.
    >
    > There are not many of these style buildings in the Gallery already, so you may have to do most of the building:
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > 254. When you're done building, fill the lots with the ugliest Sims you can make. See how far you can stretch the limits of CAS. Can you outdo these:
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > 255. Play the game:
    >
    > a. Play a dystopian world. Give your Sims gloomy, hothead, slob, insane, jealous, or mean traits. See how much misery you can put them through before they crack.
    > b. Play an uglacy -- make genetic matches and see how long it takes to make your Sims pretty again.
    > c. From dystopia to utopia. Cheat your households down to $0 and see how long it takes for them to earn enough to renovate the neighborhood from ugly to beautiful.

I'm going to have to try this
  • mylenaureliemylenaurelie Posts: 53 Member
    We are on 241 for anyone who doesn't want to look :)
  • ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    edited March 2016
    Are we? This page is 241 onwards...o.O

258. Try to make your Sim couple Woohoo at least once a day and make the location different from the day before, i.e. day 1 - bed, day two - hot tub so on so forth. :D
    giphy.gif