Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

FoxyLovesKitty's Thank You Thread

1101112131416...Next

Comments

• FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    Awwww, Foxy......I am so happy that you are enjoying your game to the fullest! I don't mind the Vampires, but the supernatural pack, I really dislike the werewolves and usually go to options to not have them in my game, LOL. Right now I have them all in the game till my mood says no more :D

I am having the same problem, I did get your gift but it wouldn't let me send one back because I needed to register? OMG, that is just ridiculous! When I logged out and went back in to play, a gift for you went thru just fine and didn't ask to register. I didn't know about this before (I rarely go online when playing my game) so glad I am not the only one that had that issue ;)

I would love to see pics of your new sim family, so ....... post away <3

*hugs*
  • FoxyLovesKittyFoxyLovesKitty Posts: 889 Member
    Awwww, Foxy......I am so happy that you are enjoying your game to the fullest! I don't mind the Vampires, but the supernatural pack, I really dislike the werewolves and usually go to options to not have them in my game, LOL. Right now I have them all in the game till my mood says no more :D

I am having the same problem, I did get your gift but it wouldn't let me send one back because I needed to register? OMG, that is just ridiculous! When I logged out and went back in to play, a gift for you went thru just fine and didn't ask to register. I didn't know about this before (I rarely go online when playing my game) so glad I am not the only one that had that issue ;)

I would love to see pics of your new sim family, so ....... post away <3

*hugs*

Heee Charlotte :smiley: I will post some photos in the weekend :D their house isn't complete. I plan to add a third floor using the elevator that comes with Into the Future~

And I haven't played with werewolves yet, but there's a lot of them in my game. They're everywhere! I also noticed that once Supernatural is installed normal sims become supernatural randomly :| So far that doesn't bother me because I started a new game. But I guess I'll have to disable them in my other games.

About the gifting in game, sometimes it lets me gift, sometimes not. Kind of a shame because it's a really fun feature.
    And I disappeared again, sorry! :s Such a busy week! But I'm here again to tell you the story of my new sim household~

Meet the family! (minus the bigger dog, he just passed away :| )
    Screenshot_4594.jpg

So I started with this vampire! His name is Vlad Dusksnake *didn't google this name for my sim, nope*
    Screenshot_4455.jpg

I started with a small ity bity house. Vlad is a very polite and clean sim, he also has an inspiration to be a great alchemist.
    Screenshot_4430.jpg

He immediately started his alchemy research, and being a vampire decided to go hunting humans from time to time >:)
    That's when he met the Crumplebottom sisters.
    Screenshot_4439.jpg

At that time, the witch sisters were hanging out at night. It appears all of them were night owls, just like Vlad.
    And somehow slowly, Vlad started to fall for one of them. It was Bianca. (By the way, my Bianca isn't snob due to an "experiment" going wrong o:) )
    Their romantic first date was as follows LOL.
    Screenshot_4447.jpg

Falling in love more and more with Bianca, Vlad realized she was a witch and had very little understanding of his lifestyle as a vampire.
    He wanted to make her his vampire queen, but due to their power differences, the thought of Bianca aging like a human and dying was hard for his heart to handle. He had to find a cure for her curse.
    Without her knowing, he researched alchemy through the night, looking for a way to turn Bianca into a creature of the night.
    Screenshot_4450.jpg

Unaware of her boyfriend's intentions, Bianca accepted Vlad's invitation to leave her older sisters' place and move into his much smaller house. She was young and somewhat childish, and enjoyed exploring new places. She often saw Vlad mixing magical elixirs into the night... but it didn't pass her mind what was the point of his ambitious research. She then stayed quiet, feeling a bit intimidated by the older vampire's presence.
    Screenshot_4465.jpg
    Until one day... Vlad finally found the cure for the witches way. The cure was simple, yet cost him long weeks of research. Getting the ingredients was easy, mixing and brewing, he was working in excitement on the Potent Cure Elixir that could cure any curse and any spell. Stealing his Bianca's magical powers and turning her into a normal human being; only to curse her with his own eternal curse.
    - "You are now a free human."
    - "What is this feeling...? Am I... really free?"
    Screenshot_4467.jpg

(To be continued in a little while. I'm going to eat now!)
    "Yes, you are... All of my work has come to this. You are now a free child, Bianca. My beautiful free child."
    Screenshot_4468.jpg

Bianca was overwhelmed by the feeling of peace that began to fill her mind. Somehow giving away her witchery ways and watching them diminish into nothing was the best feeling ever. She was charmed by Vlad's pure intentions.
    "Thank you... Thank yo-... Wa... Vlad...?!"
    Screenshot_4471.jpg

It all went so fast. She was bitten... She was cursed by Vlad!
    "NO!" she screamed and began to struggle. Pushing the offensive vampire away. She started to run away.
    Screenshot_4479.jpg
    But it was too late for her. She was already cursed. In her blood ran the curse of darkness and the never-ending thirst for plasma.
    She couldn't bring herself to run out of the house, her body was burning with the new curse like a fire. She could only hide and come out at daytime, when her former boyfriend, now enemy, was fast asleep.
    Screenshot_4482.jpg

She hated him, yet couldn't deny her transformation. She was slowly, very slowly, turning into a monster.
    Her young, peach skin, turned into a sickly grey. Her once warm eyes, became so hollow, glowing in the dark. She suddenly lost her appetite, and instead she became longing for something else, something much richer, and much harder to obtain.
    She became a creature of the night.
    Screenshot_4502.jpg

Bianca had no place to go.
    "Let me teach you how to hunt." Vlad often offered. Yet she couldn't accept his help. She still hated him, even though her thirst became unbearable after days without food.
    She disliked how her image in the mirror started to appeal to her more and more. Her hair and skin had suddenly such a charming glow.
    Screenshot_4500.jpg
    Plasma juice was the best. She wasn't able to hunt, yet that liquid was so good. She gave up and started to drink it until her lips felt weak.
    Her enemy became yet again... a trustworthy being. Even a friend.
    Screenshot_4505.jpg

As Bianca was struggling with her vampirism, Vlas was busy getting good at alchemy. Mixing and research were what he did night after night. His elixirs became so good, they were sold for many simoleons a piece. He became wealthy, and so did Bianca. Instead of hunting for blood, they were now hunting for the most expensive ingredients in the market, and making the best elixirs around. They became a team. And a couple.
    Screenshot_4506.jpg

Affording a better house was easy now. They slowly yet surely were climbing the ladder of success.
    Screenshot_4587.jpg
    That's their new house. I didn't take a picture of the third floor I added from the outside. So now it doesn't look exactly like this.
    Screenshot_4621.jpg

In the third floor, I put all of their gem collection. I am still working on it. So it's fairly empty.
    Screenshot_4652.jpg

The dining room.
    Screenshot_4568.jpg

I wish I could show you all of it, but it's such a big house, and I didn't take pictures of all of it.
    Screenshot_4557.jpg
    :o What a story :o Couldn't help but laugh at her mad face, too funny!

I absolutely love the house, did you build it? How many kids do you plan for them to have? That house will hold at least a dozen? LOL

I hope you are enjoying your new computer, the pics are absolutely gorgeous <3

*hugs*

edited March 2016
    :o What a story :o Couldn't help but laugh at her mad face, too funny!

I absolutely love the house, did you build it? How many kids do you plan for them to have? That house will hold at least a dozen? LOL

I hope you are enjoying your new computer, the pics are absolutely gorgeous <3

*hugs*

Thank you very much Charlotte! I'm glad that you like the story and pictures :smiley: Yes, I built it ^_^ it's not complete because their collection keeps growing~

I think that I want 1-2 kids for them and then those will have kids too. I just want them all to live together so I have to make sure not to have too many sims at the beginning :smile:

Edit: I like that after hours and hours (and days and weeks) of playing this household I still call it the beginning :D
    Awww, you are such a talented builder, your house is absolutely gorgeous <3

That is an excellent idea, keeping the family together. 1-2 kids is plenty in the game. When your Sim has grandkids and stuff and all of a sudden you have a full house..........well......good luck taking care of them all :D

Yeah, its always the beginning to me too......then when I tire of them...its like, OK you are on your own.....this is the end to me now, ROFL

*hugs*
    Hehe, I can't wait to update my story of them. Not much has been going on, except that now Bianca is pregnant with a baby :)
    And now I got an idea to do some kind of a contest, since I'm not very active on here. I need to think about what it's going to be and the prize B) it's probably going to be about building or making sims~ and it will be my first time hosting a contest.
    Thats a good idea. You are so good at building, I think a building contest would be good.

WOOT! Bianca is preggo! Lets hope for twins or triplets :D

*hugs*
    Thats a good idea. You are so good at building, I think a building contest would be good.

WOOT! Bianca is preggo! Lets hope for twins or triplets :D

*hugs*

Oh thank you so much Charlotte, it means a lot! :) I'm still working on their third floor :D
  • mothersuperior2mothersuperior2 Posts: 1,419 Member
    I haven't been around much this year, one calamity after another, so missed your computer news until now! You sound like you are enjoying yourself!!! :)

House is brilliant, and I like the pictures. Vampires are not my favourites although I do have a family of them somewhere :#

Did Bianca have triplets? B)
    I have a weird sense of humour. If it doesn't come across, please forgive me in advance.

Are Kevin's undergarments lurking in a wishlist near you?

I own the Store 5584.gifMy Page
    HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals