Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Things you didn't know!

Comments

• 911TruthBear911TruthBear Posts: 626 Member
    edited March 2016
  • 911TruthBear911TruthBear Posts: 626 Member
    edited March 2016
    Okay, enough with these double post errors!
  • Sid1701D9Sid1701D9 Posts: 4,718 Member
    Oh, it should be triple because there is one on 100. lol I seen a double post, but never a triple post before. >:)
    Sid1701d-"I love my life, live my life and live to play, laugh and have fun."

"Love will Fight, Love will Win and Love will Survive."
  • HIstoricgalHIstoricgal Posts: 567 Member
    @Sid1701D9 this is so great to know, I don't know how many times my patients walk out uncured, because my Doctor prescribed the wrong treatment. They all look alike as you said unless you see the clues up close.
  • kitoraemkitoraem Posts: 889 Member
    I noticed before that if your sims in the house have low hunger, whichever sims cooks a family sized meal will automatically 'call to meal'
    May we all chill like wizards
  • meepweepmeepweep Posts: 309 Member
    If your sim is mean to the neighbors during the Welcome Wagon event, you get a pop up of one of the guests saying "What are you doing? That's not very neighborly!"

Gotta love playing mean/mischievous sims!
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,577 Member
    edited March 2016
    meepweep wrote: »
    If your sim is mean to the neighbors during the Welcome Wagon event, you get a pop up of one of the guests saying "What are you doing? That's not very neighborly!"

Haha, I always ask them to leave immediately and they would be like, "I guess we're not welcome here." XD Yeah, well your fruitcake isn't welcome here too.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • PamhamletPamhamlet Posts: 5,556 Member
    edited March 2016
    DeKay wrote: »

Haha, I always ask them to leave immediately and they would be like, "I guess we're not welcome here." XD Yeah, well your fruitcake isn't welcome here too.

@DeKay Bolded part: That's often true in my game, also (lol), but sometimes my Sims enjoy it and rave about it for days afterwards! :o Silly Sims. :D eta: But it's usually to everyone else's chagrin, lol..."Stop raving about that blasted fruitcake, will you?!!" ;)

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,577 Member
    Pamhamlet wrote: »
    DeKay wrote: »

@DeKay Bolded part: That's often true in my game, also (lol), but sometimes my Sims enjoy it and rave about it for days afterwards! :o Silly Sims. :D eta: But it's usually to everyone else's chagrin, lol..."Stop raving about that blasted fruitcake, will you?!!" ;)

Haha, yeah. A lot of my sims don't like the fruitcake tho.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
    I must be the only one that recently had the guests themselves just chow down on the fruitcake without even offering some. Granted the two that did it were crazy Villareal old guy and Bored Bella....lol. I still got a sim that is haunted by the taste though. (Yeah it's a bug, but it's also rare and hilarious).
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess
  • feetinstockingsfeetinstockings Posts: 4,264 Member
    Not sure if its been mentioned. But when you send a sim to get a quick meal of oatmeal, they stand in front of the fridge for ages, especially if you have sent another sim to the fridge at the same time, but have you noticed they dunk their finger in the oatmeal and a make a pleasure noise like mmmm this is tasty. :)
  • SennieSennie Posts: 2,708 Member
    I'm not sure if you all knew this (I didn't until I saw it in my game) but sometimes in Oasis Springs you can see the wind blowing the sand across the ground :) It actually looks really awesome and realistic.

Matthew.
  • SuperCoolRachaelSuperCoolRachael Posts: 392 Member
    Your Sims can swim and even get Body points in a 1x1 pool! :) It only seems to work if you don't have a pool ladder in there, though. If you get one, you'll need to add another 1x1 square for them to start swimming in it.
  • Dreagen1Dreagen1 Posts: 570 Member
    > @LosaruTaiyo said:
    > I must be the only one that recently had the guests themselves just chow down on the fruitcake without even offering some. Granted the two that did it were crazy Villareal old guy and Bored Bella....lol. I still got a sim that is haunted by the taste though. (Yeah it's a bug, but it's also rare and hilarious).

My guests have taken away the fruitcake and run through my sims house using everything, one time they stole the ipad in game!
  • KildareFaerlynnKildareFaerlynn Posts: 122 Member
    @Deagen1 Seriously?! Klepto neighbors? Get out of there! Move far away from those weirdos! My sims don't like the fruitcake anyway! I think they are annoying! Nosey neighbors....Trying to peep in inside my sims house with the excuse of greeting and welcome them to the neighborhood! I don't allow it anymore and close the event, then they whine about it "Guess we are not welcome here..." Too Llama right! Out you mercenaries with fruitcake weapon on those hands!! Wave your hand goodbye to them...unless it is a hottie sim... lol
    QIhBg2C.png
  • Dreagen1Dreagen1 Posts: 570 Member
    @KildareFaerlynn Lol this was before the klepto trait too! The event was over and they just threw it in their pocket and walked away with a huge smile on their face..
    Oh yes, hot ones are allowed lol
  • KildareFaerlynnKildareFaerlynn Posts: 122 Member
    @Dreagen1 Try to pay them a visit and retake what is lawfully yours and much more... somebody has to pay the interest fee for using it all this time! lol Anyway next time keep the strangers out locking your door, I am sure they can chat ouside as there is no seasons yet! Mama always said not to talk to strangers, but people nowdays say Strangers are friends we didn't met yet.... Go figure who's right... lol
    QIhBg2C.png
  • Sid1701D9Sid1701D9 Posts: 4,718 Member
    I just found something new out, with the Doctors career! :D

When patients have gas and giggles they will have a constant smile on their face that looks creapy and laugh a lot.
    Sims that have headaches will have a month open with light gas and giggles but not a smile a look like I wish this pain will go away.
    Sims that have Lamma Flu feed them food if they get up fast its sweaty shivers if they take a while to get up its lamma flu.

Sims that are feed when they have lamma flu will likely show the throwup action after eating.
    Sid1701d-"I love my life, live my life and live to play, laugh and have fun."

"Love will Fight, Love will Win and Love will Survive."
  • feetinstockingsfeetinstockings Posts: 4,264 Member
    I like the klepto trait, They come home with all sorts of interesting things, even someone else's washing up. lol I just made an alien family and there all Kleptos. lol
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    Awww. This artist-dad is meditating in the courtyard and just had fond recollections of good times with a friend :)
    (I do hope that he then did the whole "that is a thought" thing and watched it go and focused back on his breath, mind you ;) )
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    When a child is drawing on the colouring table, the icon in the left panel shows the drawing she's colouring!
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • meepweepmeepweep Posts: 309 Member
    When a sim is angry the can make a special recipe - flaming angry spaghetti. I never noticed this before but it's pretty funny. I wish I could post the pictures I took but it's pretty much regular spaghetti on fire :'D
  • CharlieGothCharlieGoth Posts: 192 Member
    Family-oriented sims like to hug randomly other family members, and the Relationship bar with them is usually full. I used to think this trait was mainly 'decorative' if that makes sense, but it really does make an impact if you're a Family player.
  • DiamondsR4everDiamondsR4ever Posts: 243 Member
    I really appreciate this thread! I wasn't even aware of the secret lots until I read it here. I have been downloading on origins and I usually try to figure things out myself. Thank you all!
    The ignore feature is a blessing :D . Don't be afraid to use it!
  • ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    When your Sim is focused, they can paint a mathematical drawing!

2m6v50h.png

Its focus boosting decor, and I hung mine in my study :smiley:
    giphy.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top