Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Just for venting/ ranting

Comments

• KayeStarKayeStar Posts: 6,715 Member
    When did movie tickets get so expensive?! $17 to see a kids' film? Not happening!
    752d5ef1ccf6be4ae3b2e539a6376fe9ea400d9ar1-320-207_00.gif
  • Fairy_HappyFairy_Happy Posts: 8,898 Member
    i think my grandmother is angry at me for not calling her in over a month. Well it's not like she made an effort to call me. It's not like I'm doing anything important. And on top of it, she only wants to know the latest family gossip, instead of just seeing how I'm doing. And I'm not really interested in family gossip. As long as my family is safe, I don't care about the drama or the gossip.
  • Swiftlover13Swiftlover13 Posts: 2,369 Member
    I just went on an online server. I joked around a bit about Womens' Day.

Basically, I pulled a Taylor Swift and "played" the character that the media portrays feminists as (which is only true for 40% of them..... :* ). I copied some tweets from the new Buzzfeed Canada head writer (who's a really strong, slightly plum, feminist). I am now banned from the server! JOY!

p.s. Whenever someone asks me if I'm a feminist, I try to avoid the question and say that "I believe in equal right between men and women".
  • wolfkomoki1wolfkomoki1 Posts: 5,053 Member
    Daylight savings starts on the 13th. Oh joy. *Sarcasm*
    6JSxk49.png?1
  • SilentWolf101SilentWolf101 Posts: 3,898 Member
    Ah yes, the joy of losing an hour of sleep for a day. *sarcasm*
    I just went on an online server. I joked around a bit about Womens' Day.

Basically, I pulled a Taylor Swift and "played" the character that the media portrays feminists as (which is only true for 40% of them..... :* ). I copied some tweets from the new Buzzfeed Canada head writer (who's a really strong, slightly plum, feminist). I am now banned from the server! JOY!

p.s. Whenever someone asks me if I'm a feminist, I try to avoid the question and say that "I believe in equal right between men and women".
    I agree with the last part. I'm not a feminist, but I do agree in equal rights. But it seems like it doesn't take much to be banned these days...
    ~Open your mind before your mouth~
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
    Come Join The Mafia! | Monthly Simlit Story Challenges

Hey, the 13th is a Sunday!
  • ArlettaArletta Posts: 8,444 Member
    edited March 2016
    I'm so bored of having a headache/migraine. Actually, bored of ill health, full stop. I'll assume that the headache is actually a symptom of anaemia. There's no way of knowing. I'm prone to headaches anyway.

This current one started over the weekend. I was supposed to be going to the cinema with my daughter and my brother on Saturday afternoon. My headache started on Saturday morning. It turned into a migraine, so I cancelled the cinema and went to bed, where I've mostly been since. The headache is a pain (literally) but it's the fact that it's made worse by light. My bedroom is the darkest room in the house and also where my computer is. So this is where I've been since Saturday afternoon, most of the time. I'm bored of the bedroom and bored of the headache. I want it gone. (The computer doesn't help, but my Kindle got boring too)
  • SilentWolf101SilentWolf101 Posts: 3,898 Member
    @Arletta Does migraine medication not help? Or are you one of those people who refuses to take medication?
    ~Open your mind before your mouth~
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
    Come Join The Mafia! | Monthly Simlit Story Challenges
    edited March 2016
    I love how computers pretend to be connected to the internet but doesn't let you on the internet. And I also just LOVE paying 70 dollars a month for non internet internet. It just makes me SO FREAKING HAPPY!!!!!
    I love how computers pretend to be connected to the internet but doesn't let you on the internet. And I also just LOVE paying 70 dollars a month for non internet internet. It just makes me SO FREAKING HAPPY!!!!!

I know right? It makes me so happy.

6JSxk49.png?1
  • MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    I'm not a feminist, but I do agree in equal rights.
    By definition, you are a feminist.
    Feminism = the advocacy of women's rights on the ground of the equality of the sexes.

I'm not afraid to say it: I am a feminist.
    There is no logical reason for any human to not be a feminist.

Rant: people who say they are for equality, but aren't feminists, really get my goat.
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
    Why oh why don't women's jeans have pockets?
    6JSxk49.png?1
  • SimeggrollsSimeggrolls Posts: 637 Member
    edited March 2016
    Our pant's don't have pockets ? Lol what are these hold-y things on my jeans :worried: . Im coming out and saying it. I am anti-feminist as i believe everyone should just treat each other with respect in all aspects of life and should not degrade each other's genders.Can't stand the femiinazi trigger soldiers on tumblr either i had to delete that thing.
  • Lovely_KristyLovely_Kristy Posts: 643 Member
    Definitely have alot on my mind lately!
    The biggest one, my daughters "father" thinks that he can call himself a dad specifically because well - yaknow.
    In 5 months he has bought one tiny box of diapers. 5 MONTHS. Oh wow, thank you for providing a couple days worth of diapers for your daughter.
    Please go on how you are so broke and cant afford anything for her whilst you go out and get tattoo after tattoo and new cars.
    Were getting custody and everything figured out and secretly im praying to something that he just drops his rights.
    Itd be so much easier for me and my daughter. I mean - im used to being alone and not getting support from him, afterall he did break up with me when I got pregnant.
    THIS IS SO FRUSTRATING *bang head on wall* :s
    giphy.gif

• MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    I am anti-feminist as i believe everyone should just treat each other with respect in all aspects of life and should not degrade each other's genders.Can't stand the femiinazi trigger soldiers on tumblr either i had to delete that thing.

An anti-feminist would be a misogynist.
    If you're for equal rights for the genders, then you are, by definition, a feminist. Stop hiding from the facts.
    And a "🐸🐸🐸🐸" is simply a misandrist.

Almost everyone I know, female and male, is a feminist. And it's not seen as a shameful thing.
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
    edited March 2016
    The biggest one, my daughters "father" thinks that he can call himself a dad specifically because well - yaknow.
    In 5 months he has bought one tiny box of diapers. 5 MONTHS. Oh wow, thank you for providing a couple days worth of diapers for your daughter.
    Please go on how you are so broke and cant afford anything for her whilst you go out and get tattoo after tattoo and new cars.
    Were getting custody and everything figured out and secretly im praying to something that he just drops his rights.
    Itd be so much easier for me and my daughter. I mean - im used to being alone and not getting support from him, afterall he did break up with me when I got pregnant.

See that's what I can't stand. Men can just impregnate women and just walk away like it's no big deal, meanwhile the woman is the one who's stuck with the baby. If women don't get the option of walking away from a pregnancy, men shouldn't be allowed to either.
    Then want to bring up the fact that they are broke to prevent having to pay for anything. Well yeah, should have thought about that before baby making (accidental or otherwise) commenced. Babies are not cheap.
  • Evenstar606Evenstar606 Posts: 1,618 Member

I know!!! Our internet does the same thing, and since February it has been even worse. The internet comes and goes all day long. And at night it has been going out for hours at a time, even though it says it's connected. We call the internet provider to report it, then it magically comes back for a few minutes . Then goes down again.
    Movotti wrote: »
    I am anti-feminist as i believe everyone should just treat each other with respect in all aspects of life and should not degrade each other's genders.Can't stand the femiinazi trigger soldiers on tumblr either i had to delete that thing.

If you're for equal rights for the genders, then you are, by definition, a feminist. Stop hiding from the facts.

Almost everyone I know, female and male, is a feminist. And it's not seen as a shameful thing.

There's no facts for me to face.Im not putting a label on myself just because its 2016.Everybody living life.Im not in social media groups.I can't stand when a man puts a woman down for her gender we go through soooo much.Go back to the kitchen the ignorants say.Women that go over board trying to shut a respectful man down just because of his gender and they encountered a bad man.Oh your a man you're whole race of gender is ignorant it's 2016 you have no say and we're here to stay.All of the bickering.is just dumb live life it's way too short.So you stop clinging to labels putting yourself in societies grouping boxes.Respect is key.Each gender goes hand in hand like a machine this war they have is ridiculous don't be disrespectful we both contribute so much on earth plain and simple.Im not apologizing for how I feel.It's 2016 and you're judging me trying to tell me what to feel.No ! Im no misogynist either.Im not putting myself in a box just so I can be recognized by fellow members.Good for you and the people you know lol the people I know don't give into this what group are you in stuff and it's not shameful I just don't care.I go to work and get paid I could care less if a man makes a little bit more than me im still getting my money.Btw some women get away with alot of stuff just because she can lie on a man and that's not right.Don't use genders for evil duties.There's rotten apples in both genders get over it.
    edited March 2016

Im sorry you have to go through that and most likely his behavior will affect your child.Same thing happened to me as I am a victim of a dumb dad.I have no connection with him as I don't want one.I get envious when I see all that father daughter im a daddy's girl stuff.I try to tell myself all the time well some peoples dads are deceased but I can't ignore the fact that mines is alive and just dumb.I ask my mom all the time why didn't you see who he really is why did you pick him as my dad.He ruined my life in the long run and I am in therapy because of him.Stay strong and supply your child with happiness :(
  • KayeStarKayeStar Posts: 6,715 Member

There's no facts for me to face.Im not putting a label on myself just because its 2016.Everybody living life.Im not in social media groups.I can't stand when a man puts a woman down for her gender we go through soooo much.Go back to the kitchen the ignorants say.Women that go over board trying to shut a respectful man down just because of his gender and they encountered a bad man.Oh your a man you're whole race of gender is ignorant it's 2016 you have no say and we're here to stay.All of the bickering.is just dumb live life it's way too short.So you stop clinging to labels putting yourself in societies grouping boxes.Respect is key.Each gender goes hand in hand like a machine this war they have is ridiculous don't be disrespectful we both contribute so much on earth plain and simple.Im not apologizing for how I feel.It's 2016 and you're judging me trying to tell me what to feel.No ! Im no misogynist either.Im not putting myself in a box just so I can be recognized by fellow members.Good for you and the people you know lol the people I know don't give into this what group are you in stuff and it's not shameful I just don't care.I go to work and get paid I could care less if a man makes a little bit more than me im still getting my money.Btw some women get away with alot of stuff just because she can lie on a man and that's not right.Don't use genders for evil duties.There's rotten apples in both genders get over it.
    I don't understand why it matters so much to some people that someone calls themselves a feminist if they believe in equal rights. Your beliefs and morals matter so much more than what you label yourself as.

There are good feminists and anti-feminists, and awful feminists and anti-feminists. It's literally nothing more than a tag.
    752d5ef1ccf6be4ae3b2e539a6376fe9ea400d9ar1-320-207_00.gif
    KayeStar wrote: »

I don't understand why it matters so much to some people that someone calls themselves a feminist if they believe in equal rights. Your beliefs and morals matter so much more than what you label yourself as.

There are good feminists and anti-feminists, and awful feminists and anti-feminists. It's literally nothing more than a tag.

It doesn't matter to me as I said im not putting a silly label on myself but he got mad that I wasn't a feminist and tried to put me in another box.Where's the logic in that? How about let me live and stop trying to judge me by putting another label on me just because I live a different life and don't invest in the same things as you.But the point being is being in these boxes will allow people to misuse their rights that go along with it just because they can.Men and women both genders have bad seeds that's just life.

14izatd.jpg

I think everyone is equal, regardless or race, gender, etc. No one is better than anyone else, but it's not up to me to make people change their stubborn minds. And I agree with what someone said about women being evil just like men. Yes we can be, if not even more so. You know what they say "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned." Both genders have their issues and both genders have their good and bad apples. And women shouldn't get away with a lot of things that men would never get away with. But like I said, it's not up to me to change people's stubborn minds.
    Skin colour is a weird one for me. Why?
    Because I've never seen it quite so black and white (see what I did there.......?). I honestly don't believe there is even such thing as a "white" or "black" person, but instead I see it as a range of colours. If you don't understand, I mean like the skin tone sliders in Sims 3

14izatd.jpg

Yessss this is how i feel a free butterfly bypassing everybody with tags lol awesome picture!
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top