Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Daily Deal (DD) 2018 Rotation List and Sales Help

Comments

• despina53despina53 Posts: 1,654 Member
    Happy Birthday @SemaviLady! :smiley:

Hope you feel better soon, Samantha ( @trithone ) :*
    Call me Dee :p
    Proud member of the "Own The Store Club"
  • missy2311missy2311 Posts: 1,470 Member
    Just popping in to say hi. Its been a few days since I stopped by this thread, I haven't been feeling very well and I'm trying to relax a bit so i can hopefully get better by the weekend, which is my birthday and my parents are taking me out for the day.

Welcome to the new members of the thread, I hope you are able to find some great deals. Also Happy Birthday to those simmers who I missed in the past week :smiley:
    a.k.a. Catherine

• simgeek79simgeek79 Posts: 2,173 Member
    edited March 2016
    Happy birthday @SemaviLady :heart: Hope you feel better soon @trithone :mask: Nothing a little rest and simming can't cure I hope. Also hope you feel better soon @missy2311 Wouldn't want you to have a migraine for your birthday weekend. Big hugs to you all :kissing_heart:
    I now Own the Store!!...Thank you to everyone who helped me get here <3

Are u new to the Store? Then check out: the Daily Deal Thread
    - Cascades & Daily Deals & Love Kids Stuff? Check this out!
  • angeljess26angeljess26 Posts: 2,400 Member
    @SemaviLady happy birthday hope you had a great day
    @missy2311 glad to see you here again, feel better and happy birthday for the weekend, have a great day
    @trithone you're welcome for the help posting deals, get well soon
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • rnrameyrnramey Posts: 3,062 Member
    Happy Birthday @SemaviLady! I hope it was a great one! :smiley:
    Call me Regina. My Page Proud member of the "Own the store" club! :D

If you aren't already stalking the Daily Deals, you should be! Visit these threads to get Store items and Sets with the greatest possible discounts:
    DAILY DEAL (DD) ROTATION AND SALES HELP
    CASCADES & DAILY DEALS- GETTING THE BEST BANG FOR YOUR SP
    FREE ITEMS FROM "THE SIMS 3 STORE"
  • EniracYEniracY Posts: 1,008 Member
    Just got the Full Regal Living set for free thanks to this thread :# Woo!
    'Understanding is half the battle. Fireballs are the other half.'
    - Acolyte Sousuke

'You can English in an English way all the way to the English'
    'Whether it rains, whether it snows, Sims now have weather, whatever the weather whether they like it or not.'
  • FrannyFranny Posts: 2,022 Member
    Happy birthday, @SemaviLady! <3
    TS3 Username: XxEquestrian95xX
    I became an
    "own the store" member on February 27, 2016. Thank you so much, everyone!

Do you enjoy saving SimPoints?
    If so, check out the following threads for more info
    : Free Kids Items - Animals Abound Cascade CascadesDaily Deals ( DD Spreadsheet )

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • trithonetrithone Posts: 1,406 Member
    Here are the current and upcoming deals for the next 24 hours. In this section we will see the best discounts for Mid Century Modern Kitchen Marvels, Surf's Up Sun and Fun Collection, Hogan's Deep Fried Diner Starter Kit, Jet Set, and Wilderness Dreaming. There is some information below about the Animals Abound Cascade if you would like the entire group of sets rather than just the one. Happy Shopping!

Current Deal: (or will be in about 15 minutes from the time of this post)
    512 ) The Haute Tall Dresser / 23 / 79 / 71% / 2 hours
    Part of: Haute Hip
    This is the only time the item is offered on the DD

Upcoming Deals:
    513 ) Mid Century Modern Kitchen Marvels / 304 / 675 / 55% / 2 hours
    Part of: Finest Living, Finest Cooking; December 2011 Compilation Set; Blast From the Past Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This one of two deals with the least expensive price for this item (Same as # 99 but less than # 364, # 416)

514 ) Surf's Up Sun and Fun Collection / 406 / 1540 / 74% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation; 1 item included in Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty
    Repeat Deal: This one of two deals with the least expensive price for this item (Same as # 252 but less than # 393)

515 ) Boho Teen Lacy Top / 23 / 61 / 62% / 2 hours
    Part of: Boho Vintage Women's Collection; September 2011 Compilation

516 ) The Sims Classic- Big Ol' Glory Tree Ring / 11 / 25 / 56% / 2 hours
    Part of: The Sims Classic- Welcome Back to Three Lakes Set; Killer Classics; January 2012 Compilation

517 ) Runway Riot / 518 / 1400 / 63% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 123, but less than # 340, # 631)

518 ) Aromatic Décor / 11 / 25 / 56% / 2 hours
    Part of: Romanza Ceremony + Reception; Romanza Ceremony, Reception + Attire; The Monarch Suite

519 ) Theo's Contempo Coffee Table / 19 / 41 / 54% / 2 hours
    Part of: Ultra Lounge Living Set; Full Ultra Lounge Set; Ultra Lounge 2010; Best of 2010 Collection

520 ) Food Sample Sculpture / 14 / 25 / 44% / 2 hours
    Part of: Itadakimasu! Japanese Inspired Dining; Best of 2012 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 220)

521 ) Hogan’s Deep-Fried Diner Starter Kit / 192 / 600 / 68% / 2 hours
    Part of: I Heart The 50’s
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 483, # 775)

522 ) Jet Set / 223 / 675 / 67% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 697)

523 ) Banana Jeff’s Wall Mirror / 19 / 75 / 75% / 2 hours
    Part of: Animals Abound Playground Bed + Bath; Tip Top Toddler Collection; Kids! 2010

Note: Before you purchase deal 524, you may wish to use the simpoints to activate the Animal Abounds Cascade instead. Wilderness Dreaming is part of Tip Top Toddler Collection and Kids! 2010 compilation which you can get free through the Animal Abounds Cascade. As posted by LadybugLeslie in her Cascade thread, buy one single item worth about 25 sp to initiate the CYS discount. She bought the Fuzzy Friend's Lamp Post (dd#293 for 7sp), then buy the Animals Abound Playground set for roughly 375 sp. Now go download the Tip Top Toddler Set (reg price 2,795 SimPoints) and Kids 2010 (reg price 4,950 SimPoints) sets for free.

524 ) Wilderness Dreaming / 156 / 360 / 57% / 2 hours
    Part of: Animals Abound; Tip Top Toddler Collection; Best of 2010 Collection; Kids! 2010; 1 item included in Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 829, # 814)
    a.k.a. Samantha (though Sam is just fine, too. Also, Simmantha, according to my husband.)

Thanks to a lot of amazing sim friends I have owned the store for a while now. If you'd like to help out a really good friend of mine who just started playing the game, here is his wishlist. Thanks!

• Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,983 Member
    edited March 2016
    @EniracY - Way to stalk the DD! Thanks for the compliments on the spreadsheet. I hope it helps you join the I Own the Store club soon.
    @SemaviLady- Happy birthday. I hope you enjoyed your special day.
    @missy2311 - Rest up so you can have a great birthday celebration. Wishing you a wonderful weekend.
    @trithone & @missy2311 - You are both very devoted to update the spreadsheet and the deals while you are not feeling well.
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
    Arghh I'm so upset I missed the Mid Century Kitchen set. 🐸🐸🐸🐸 timezones!
    @Me1620 thank you for the gift :smile: that's helped a lot with Beach Bummin'
    - Acolyte Sousuke

'Whether it rains, whether it snows, Sims now have weather, whatever the weather whether they like it or not.'
    Here is an update for the list. This update covers the next 24 hours.
    In this section of the deals we have no green (best price) deals, two yellow (mid price) deals at numbers 528 and 536.
    We do have a few white (once on the rotation) deals these are at numbers 525 (current deal), 526, 527, 532, 533 and 534.
    Enjoy your shopping.

Current Deal

525 ) A Little Chilly Dress / 37 / 75 / 51% / 2 hours
    Part of: Everyday Casual Chic; May 2011 Compilation

Upcoming Deals

526 ) Potted Orchids Divine / 9 / 25 / 64% / 2 hours
    Part of: Asian Fusion; Best of 2010 Collection

527 ) V-ery Hip / 32 / 71 / 55% / 2 hours
    Part of: Everyday - Hot Summer Days; June 2011 Compilation

528 ) Skylight Studio for the Performing Arts / 646 / 1710 / 62% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 183, but less than # 156)

529 ) Sizzle Baby Pro Deep Fryer / 275 / 542 / 49% / 2 hours
    Part of: Fabulous Fiesta!; April 2012 Compilation Set
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 849, # 795, # 376)

530 ) Mid-Century Modern Dining and Style Set / 655 / 897 / 27% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation; One item included in Charmingly Simple Kitchen Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 381, # 435)

Note: The Retro Model T Chair that is part of the Mid-Century Modern Dining and Style Set does not work correctly if it is downloaded with the set. Sims will not be able to use it. The chair was apparently fixed, but the fixed version wasn't added to the set. The single item works fine. Install the set, uninstall the chair and downloaded and install the chair as a single item.

531 ) Boho Vintage Women's Collection / 848 / 1584 / 46% / 2 hours
    Part of: September 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 64, # 199, # 740)

532 ) Cloud 9 Counter Island / 25 / 50 / 50% / 2 hours
    Part of: Hogan's Deep-Fried Diner Starter Kit; I Heart the '50s

533 ) Boyfriend's Blazer / 26 / 76 / 66% / 2 hours
    Part of: Everyday - Cool Summer Nights; July 2011 Compilation Set

534 ) Show Stopping Style- Backstage Security Pants / 25 / 47 / 47% / 2 hours
    Part of: Show Stopping Styles; Seeing Stars

535 ) Flutterbye Wall Mirror / 29 / 61 / 52% / 2 hours
    Part of: Critter Comforts & Forest Bedrooms; Kids! 2010; Critter Comforts
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 53)

536 ) Full Interior Castle Set / 212 / 427 / 50% / 2 hours
    Part of: Best of 2010 Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 684, # 737, but less than # 378)
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • Gongyla7Gongyla7 Posts: 12 New Member
    Wheeee!!! ugh i have been so sick, I'm just happy to be hungry again! Being vertical is still evil though...
    But i graduated! and my new computer parts have arrived! Granted i need supervision from an actual computer smart person while putting it together so everything's just sitting now but still... HAPPYYYYYY!!! Happy that i'm finally starting to feel better and Sims 3 is closer than ever and someone very nice named Equestrianxx gave me a present (that my brain can't quite remember, just that it was for toddlers, maybe to start the Animal Abounds?) and my brain is now all "gotta go gotta go" and my body is just "wanna sleep now".

So while I'm stuck with active brain and sleepy everything else..... I was thinking, does the World Adventures food register only sell prepared meals if it's in a home town or can it sell groceries too? And has anyone ever tried putting a World Adventures register on a festival lot? Because i just sooo love the idea of a Fall-only food store to pretend that it's harvest season so that's when everything is available. I also have Humble Harvest stands, wonder if that could be hooked the the festival lot? Don't know if Humble Harvest sells the meat though, and I want my Spooky Day and Snowflake Day roasts!

I love this thread! Thanks so much to you dedicated DD stalkers who do so much work on the spreadsheets and mentioning when a DD deal might not be a deal (like with the Show Stopping Styles) thanks to you I have the venues i wanted most of all, tho I'm a long way from owning the store.
    I got my Bohemian Garden and the Bakery and Old Mill and Grandpa's Grove and the Greenhouse and I love anything to do with gardening so yay! Oh, and Sunlit Tides! And I got Grim Reaper's house and the More Magic stuff and and and..... and it's thanks to you!! My wishlist is still a mess but now there's a lot more clothes and hairstyles, and I think some did hit the DD. Or parts of the sets they're in did.

Question about the Canning Station.... when you put the 3 things in to make preserves.... do you only get one back when you open the preserves? Because the things I've read suggest that. They talk about how once you open the preserves, the harvestable (always singular) is still at the same quality as when you started. But I started with 3!

And question about that awesome looking DD museum! Do i need Into The Future for it? Because that's the one expansion that I wasn't really interested in..
    I should go rest some more now wheeee!
    edited March 2016
    Hi, @Gongyla7 welcome to the DD thread or welcome back if you've been here before. Congrats on the new computer parts and on all the content you've already managed to get. The only question I can answer is the DD museum does need into the future. Get well soon.
    Edit: if the gift was from Animals abound check out the cascade
    Post edited by angeljess26 on
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
    Here is an update for the list . This update covers the next just under 24 hours.
    This section of the list has 3 green (cheapest) deals at numbers 539, 542 and 546.
    There are a few white (once on the rotation) deals these are at numbers 537 (current deal), 540, 543, 544, 545, 547.
    Enjoy your shopping.

Current Deal

537 ) Wall of Greats / 9 / 25 / 64% / 2 hours
    Part of: It's Game Time; Man Cave Compilation

Upcoming Deals

538 ) Le Cirque Esprit / 759 / 1797 / 58% / 2 hours
    Part of: Le Cirque Celebration!
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 717, # 131, # 324, # 57, # 624)

539 ) Bayside Laundry / 155 / 299 / 48% / 2 hours
    Part of: Loads of Laundry
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 777)

540 ) Happily Ever After- Heroic Hair / 30 / 68 / 56% / 2 hours
    Part of: Happily Ever After Clothing and Hairstyles; Once Upon a Time Cottage; Make a Wish Compilation

541 ) Zen Again / 485 / 842 / 42% / 2 hours
    Part of: World Inspiration Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 52, # 928, # 811, # 868)

542 ) Regency Arcade / 629 / 1683 / 63% / 2 hours
    Part of: October 2011 Compilation; Go All In Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 494, # 484)

543 ) Finest Living, Finest Cooking / 1218 / 1983 / 39% / 2 hours
    Part of: December 2011 Compilation Set
    Includes: Japanese Inspired Living Compilation, Japanese Inspired Clothing Collection, Mid Century Modern Kitchen Marvels

544 ) Kingdom of Cambodia Bathroom- Bou Sra Waterfall Shower / 40 / 62 / 35% / 2 hours
    Part of: Kingdom of Cambodia Bathroom Set; Kingdom of Cambodia Bedroom and Bathroom Collection; May 2012 Compilation Set

545 ) Falling Leaves Mobile / 15 / 25 / 40% / 2 hours
    Part of: Lullabies and Nursery Rhymes; January 2013 Compilation

546 ) Chun Co. Teppanyaki Grill / 150 / 552 / 73% / 2 hours
    Part of: Itadakimasu! Japanese Inspired Dining; Best of 2012 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 149, # 579, # 497, # 160)

547 ) Mid-Century Modern Bedroom- Keen Klothes Keeper / 27 / 61 / 56% / 2 hours
    Part of: Mid-Century Modern Bedroom Collection; Mid-Century Modern Bed and Bath Set; Blast From the Past Compilation; When Worlds Collide Collection; A Mid-Century Modern Trailblazer Set

548 ) Rim Rockin’ Basketball Hoop / 165 / 593 / 72% / 2 hours
    Part of: Level Up Collection; Man Cave Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 31, but less than # 462)
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
    My Finest Living, Finest Cooking is at 255 CYS and yet not free :neutral: sad times ...
    Thank you for this daily rundown, it really helps keep track :smile:
    - Acolyte Sousuke

edited March 2016
    @EniracY - You may want to give us a heads up on sets you are going for a day or two before they are scheduled to appear on the DD. That way, those of us with extra points could help you out by purchasing items from the set to lower the CYS.

You may want to read the post on page 1 Getting Help with Owning the Store - Gifting, Lotteries and Contests.

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
    edited March 2016
    @Me1620 Thank you, but it's not so much a lack of SimPoints but confusion as to why it wasn't free after getting to around 205. Or does it depend on what you've previously got?
    This is all out of curiosity now, of course as it's long gone :blush:
    - Acolyte Sousuke

EniracY wrote: »
    My Finest Living, Finest Cooking is at 255 CYS and yet not free

@EniracY - I am going to take this to mean that when the set was on the DD your CYS was 255 sp.

The level of CYS for a set to be free when it comes on the DD depends on your "normal" CYS price when the set is neither offered on the Sales page or on the DD.

From the CYS for Free tab on the spreadsheet, to get the remainder of the Finest Living, Finest Cooking set free when deal 543 was up, your CYS price needed to be 689 sp or lower. If your CYS was 255 when the set came on the DD, then your CYS is likely 944 sp when the set is not on sale or on the DD.

If you post the CYS for a set you own that will not be on the DD for a bit, I can work through the formula with you.

Here is an update for the list. Sorry it's a little late. This update covers the next 25ish hour.
    In this section of the list we have one green (best price) deal at number 552.
    This section contain several white (once on the rotation) deals. These are at numbers 554, 555, 556, 557, 558 and 560.
    Enjoy your shopping.

Current Deal

550 ) The Jazz Age Wear / 686 / 1029 / 33% / 2 hours
    Part of: Jazz Age Living Room + Jazz Age Wear; February 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 750, but less than # 695)

Upcoming Deals

551 ) A Mid-Century Modern Trailblazer Set / 588 / 1250 / 53% / 2 hours
    Part of: When Worlds Collide Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 689, # 576, # 424)

552 ) Farm Fresh Folk Set / 448 / 1540 / 71% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 224, # 289)

553 ) The Complete Castle by Castle Kits, Inc. / 315 / 693 / 55% / 2 hours
    Part of: Best of 2010 Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 969, # 342)

554 ) Family Banners / 11 / 25 / 56% / 2 hours
    Part of: Tutor of Tudors; April 2013 Compilation

555 ) Country Carved Tableware Cabinet / 7 / 28 / 75% / 2 hours
    Part of: Provence; World Inspiration Compilation

556 ) Liberated Spikes / 35 / 60 / 42% / 2 hours
    Part of: Loud, Fast, Clash! - Attire; Loud, Fast, Clash! - Bedroom + Attire

557 ) She Put the Lime in the Coconut Top / 26 / 75 / 65% / 2 hours
    Part of: Life’s a Beach (Swim); Sun, Surf & Sand (Swim + Sleep)

558 ) Three Strikes Double Bed / 47 / 99 / 53% / 2 hours
    Part of: Viva Las Vegas Bedroom; October 2011 Compilation; Go All In Compilation

Here is the official trailer so you can preview the venue. This is one of the first venues released by the store, so it does not contain any premium items.

559 ) Olympian Physique / 520 / 1000 / 48% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 187, # 720, same as # 331, # 924, but less than # 770)

560 ) Towel Drying Stand / 9 / 25 / 64% / 2 hours
    Part of: Storybook Bathroom Set; Full Storybook Set; Make a Wish Compilation

561 ) Live, Laugh, Love / 852 / 1953 / 56% / 2 hours
    Part of: March 2013 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 345, # 784)

562 ) Futureshock Living / 726 / 1072 / 32% / 2 hours
    Part of: March 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 872, # 180, # 347)
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
    @EniracY since you have full member status you may want to make a signature with a link to your wishlist in it so people can more easily find your wishlist and possibly gift you.
    @missy2311 hope you are feeling better by now and you said your birthday was on the weekend so Happy Birthday
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
    @Me1620 Ok, so does that mean the Mid-Century Modern Trailblazer Set, which is right now at 760 CYS will be free when it hits the DD in a couple of days? I hadn't realised I was still not seeing the correct CYS when a set is on sale.

@angeljess26 Been meaning to do that since the migration, thanks for reminding me :smile:
    - Acolyte Sousuke

@EniracY because your CYS is below the suggested 765 mid-century trailblazer set should be free! You can also try plugging in some info into Elianahere's CYS calculator to estimate how much you will pay when something comes on the DD. In this case using the DD price, the full price for the set and your CYS price the total come to -5, if you get a minus it should be free. :smiley:
    Your welcome for the reminder.
    Also check for presents.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
    @angeljess26 Gosh you didn't have to get me so many lovely things :o thank you.
    Here's hoping, haha. I'll bookmark that calculator and run it through a few things, thank you :smile:
    - Acolyte Sousuke

edited March 2016
    @EniracY your welcome. If you lose the bookmark there's a link in all the stuff on page 1. If you have any more problems understanding the spreadsheet and all the other info (aka page 1) just ask.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • rnrameyrnramey Posts: 3,062 Member
    Happy birthday @missy2311! Hope it is (or was) a great one!
    Call me Regina. My Page Proud member of the "Own the store" club! :D

If you aren't already stalking the Daily Deals, you should be! Visit these threads to get Store items and Sets with the greatest possible discounts:
    DAILY DEAL (DD) ROTATION AND SALES HELP
    CASCADES & DAILY DEALS- GETTING THE BEST BANG FOR YOUR SP
    FREE ITEMS FROM "THE SIMS 3 STORE"

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top