Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Games Do You Like Other Than The Sims?

Well I love Minecraft and my younger brother got me hooked to Harry Potter Lego Years 1-4 and Harry Potter Lego Years 5-8 and I guess the GTA series isn't that bad. What are your favourites?
tumblr_mwy4bptfGw1s9y1hvo1_500.gif

Phamily Is Life

Comments

• jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,861 Member
    Sid Meier's Civilization series (mainly IV and V). Cities Skylines...and for older games Sim City 4, Zoo Tycoon 2, Impossible Creatures, Vampires The Masquerade, Ages of Empire II and III, Ages of Mythology, Giants, Sacrifice....I haven't bought a lot of new games recently but I find a lot of the ones I loved from the early 00's still stay with me.

It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • BethDoesGamingBethDoesGaming Posts: 109 Member
    @jcp011c2 I am a fan of sim city 4 aswell! Good old sim city days
    tumblr_mwy4bptfGw1s9y1hvo1_500.gif

Phamily Is Life
  • jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,861 Member
    Oh yes, SimCity 4 is still great though the graphics are a little dated. I looked forward to SimCity 2013 so much and was very disappointed, fortunately Cities Skylines is an awesome game that has filled that niche.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • DyrewitchDyrewitch Posts: 465 Member
    I recently bought another Origin game Unravel. Yarny is soo adorable, and its a mind challenge as well.
  • SennieSennie Posts: 2,708 Member
    I own a lot of games but The Sims are the only ones I really play :) But I do also play Pokemon, Lego games and that's pretty much it :)

Matthew.
  • rosey1579rosey1579 Posts: 6,252 Member
    Dragon Age, darling.
  • AngelEb95AngelEb95 Posts: 1,538 Member
    Mortal Kombat
    attack-on-titan-attack-on-titan-s4.gif
  • HowGreatThouArtHowGreatThouArt Posts: 1,662 Member
    PC: Stardew Valley.

Playstation: Croc, Crash Bandicoot, Spyro, Tomb Raider, Shadow of the Colossus, and Kingdom Hearts 2.

Wii: Super Smash Bros. Brawl
    aSE16f8.gif
  • HowGreatThouArtHowGreatThouArt Posts: 1,662 Member
    Dyrewitch wrote: »
    I recently bought another Origin game Unravel. Yarny is soo adorable, and its a mind challenge as well.

I watched the trailer during last year's Gamescom and it looked very charming. I might buy it if the next Sims DLC doesn't interest me.
    aSE16f8.gif
  • SimeggrollsSimeggrolls Posts: 637 Member
    Mortal combat, grand theft auto, left 4 dead,outlast,contagion,call of duty,far cry,assassins creed,watch dogs,nba,walking dead,the last of us.
  • Gabe_ozGabe_oz Posts: 1,880 Member
    Star Trek Online, Civilization V, Civilization Beyond Earth, Simcity 2013, Terraria, Garrys Mod, Anno 2070, Anno 2205, Robocraft, Guns of Icarus Online, GTA V, Minecraft, Endless Legend, and Landmark.
  • KiloD2KiloD2 Posts: 57 Member
    #1 would be Dragon Age
    Some Others: Sims Medieval, Skyrim, and sometimes Assassins Creed, GTA, and Saints Row
  • Fairy_HappyFairy_Happy Posts: 8,901 Member
    edited March 2016
    Toontown Rewritten and Rollercoaster Tycoon for PC

Animal Crossings: New Leaf and any of the Pokemon games for 3DS.
  • Tinyfazza84Tinyfazza84 Posts: 106 Member
    Guild wars 2
    Origin ID Tinyfazza84
  • rosey1579rosey1579 Posts: 6,252 Member
    KiloD2 wrote: »
    #1 would be Dragon Age
    Some Others: Sims Medieval, Skyrim, and sometimes Assassins Creed, GTA, and Saints Row
    Respect.
  • Swiftlover13Swiftlover13 Posts: 2,369 Member
    Shadow of the Colossus (best game EVER made hands down). Pokémon, Cities: Skylines, Mario Kart.
  • AFerrari0908AFerrari0908 Posts: 65 Member
    I play a wide range of games. Pokemon, Mario Kart, Uncharted, The Last Of Us, GTA V, Infamous, Batman etc.

I just started up a YouTube channel with my friends so we could record the things we play. It's heaps of fun!
    Gallery: AFerrari0908
    Youtube: ButtonBudds
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    Ace Combat Series of games were your fighting the enemy in the air,sea and on the ground with all types of Jets. Ace Combat is the most realistic Jet Sim Fighter to date. They actually record the sound of the planes taking off and in the game you hear it as your taking off on the runway. You get all kinds of weapons bombs,air to ground missiles,air to air missles etc etc. You also get to fly different jet types. My favorite is the F15 and the F16 Hornet.

Ace Combat 7 has been confirmed by Namco for Fall and will also use the Sony VR technology that is coming out later this year.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    I play a wide range of games. Pokemon, Mario Kart, Uncharted, The Last Of Us, GTA V, Infamous, Batman etc.

I just started up a YouTube channel with my friends so we could record the things we play. It's heaps of fun!

Oh yeah Batman Arkham Knight. I just downloaded the last of the dlc packs. I need to play the killer croc mission.
  • rabidkitty07rabidkitty07 Posts: 416 Member
    Trove, WoW
    My Origin ID: rabidkitty7

• Savage_Patch_KiddSavage_Patch_Kidd Posts: 2,937 Member
    Oh crud where I do start....

A bit grindy but I love Ni No Kuni.

Games by Vanillaware, Bayonetta & Yakuza.

A ton of early 2000 PC titles, especially Arcanum: Steamworks & Magic Obscura, Diablo & Baldurs Gate, AoE: Rise of Rome ect.
    Early Post Millenial console games like Abes Oddysey, Beyond Good & Evil, Lara Croft, Prince of Persia, Spiro. Jack & Daxter ect..

Majority of micro managing games: Beachlife, Anno series, Civ, Pharaoh, Emperor ect....

Right now I'm just waiting for Fire Emblem: Fates, Ni No Kuni II & to purchase Black Desert.
    tumblr_oy1xa2eHV31uvsi7jo2_1280.gif
  • KiloD2KiloD2 Posts: 57 Member
    rosey1579 wrote: »
    KiloD2 wrote: »
    #1 would be Dragon Age
    Respect.

Lol, thanks :wink:
  • AFerrari0908AFerrari0908 Posts: 65 Member
    > @catloverplayer said:
    > AFerrari0908 wrote: »
    >
    > I play a wide range of games. Pokemon, Mario Kart, Uncharted, The Last Of Us, GTA V, Infamous, Batman etc.
    >
    > I just started up a YouTube channel with my friends so we could record the things we play. It's heaps of fun!
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Oh yeah Batman Arkham Knight. I just downloaded the last of the dlc packs. I need to play the killer croc mission.

Don't think I have any of the DLC packs for that game, except for the Harley Quinn story that came with the pre-order. Might have to check them out
    Gallery: AFerrari0908
    Youtube: ButtonBudds
  • amyedwards1986amyedwards1986 Posts: 244 Member
    These are so many where should I start? Ok lets roll.

PC: SimCity 4 Deluxe, SimCity 2013, DCS ( A modern Flight Combat simulator), Flight Simulator X, The Movies, Rise of Nations, Age of Empires 2 & 3, Company of Heroes. Star Wars The Old Republic 1&2

PS3: Fifa games, Tomb Raider, Uncharted, GTA V, Gran Turismo 5&6, Ghostbusters and Assassin Creeds Series, LA Noire.
    11ay6ix.jpg

What we have once enjoyed we can never lose. All that we love deeply becomes a part of us -Helen Keller-
  • dlyradlyra Posts: 55 Member
    Well my favorites are The Elder Scrolls series (Morrowind to ESO), Dragon Age (All), and Assassin's Creed (3 and 4). I also play a bunch of 3ds games like Pokemon, Animal Crossing, Style Savvy, Fire Emblem: Awakening etc. I play some MMOs but not as much now.