Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• thereesespiecethereesespiece Posts: 614 Member
    I've just realized how incredibly close I am to owning the store!!! I've been looking for ads and almost every set page has a blue button :open_mouth: I need to cross check with Ciane's list because this just can't be it's been too quick!!!
  • laurelarlaurelar Posts: 383 Member
    I've just realized how incredibly close I am to owning the store!!! I've been looking for ads and almost every set page has a blue button :open_mouth: I need to cross check with Ciane's list because this just can't be it's been too quick!!!

It goes fast! I'm getting close too.
  • pxelskiespxelskies Posts: 1,064 Member
    That must be an amazing feeling @LaineeCheri! :smiley:

I've updated my top 5! Thank yous are in my Thank You Thread :blush:
    adamzaid wrote: »
    thanks @LaineeCheri for the gifts top 5 updated!! ;) ps. set is 3,275sp there is some progress left :#

Again, I recommend following the daily deals. I completed Best of 2012 and several other compilations free by picking off the smaller sets as they came up on daily deal.
    Yes @MariTomKaulitZ I'm really excited for my promotion to full-time gifter !!! Just a few more weeks!!
    @laurelar just ignore them I certainly did. That is such rude and ignorant behavior.
  • adamzaidadamzaid Posts: 1,999 Member
    warning simcity owner me included play one time keepp playing till deathits additcting its sims but in a more addicting way!!! but anyways goodnight simmers bye ;)
  • HollyL73HollyL73 Posts: 1,452 Member
    @LoveGirl89, thank you for the gift of the Athletic Dress! That will help me with the set I'm working on. :)
    I hope @Reachsims figures out what's going on with @gui. It is beyond annoying to see four or five posts asking for the same high priced items every time we come here. :/
    edited March 2016
    Oh and how could I forget to congratulate you, @LaineeCheri, for being so close to owning the store?!? That's so awesome!

Updated my top 5.
  • lizzielilyylizzielilyy Posts: 4,869 Member
    HSmith2016 wrote: »
    @Lizzie1234,I'm thinking I need to major in architecture and engineering in order to figure out how to build a simple little house in my game! :D I really didn't think it was so complicated, it probably isn't once you get the hang of it, but geez... who would have thought a teeny little basement would become such a headache?!? Hahahahaha
    Oh my gosh I know right!! Took me forever to work out that same thing with the basement!
    Gen-6-982x250-1.jpg
  • ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    To everyone who has tried to help - Gui - I appreciate your efforts but you are wasting your time. Don't bother. This person speaks no English.

@ZombieMew @adamzaid @laurelar @HSmith2016

I made a post asking for some help (hoping to catch the attention of @MsRed or anyone else who might help) because we are getting a lot of new people who have little or no English skills and speak Portuguese... but no response there.

I'm not sure who put the word out somewhere in Portuguese that this was a place to come and expect to be gifted... *sigh* ... without being able to communicate minimally with others in English. This is an English speaking forum. Everyone is welcome but we can't communicate at all if one knows zero English.

All I can say is feel free to ignore the user for now... :/
    That's too bad about the communication problem. This really is a great place to hang out, meet new friends, give and get gifts, ask questions, get advice, etc. but it makes zero sense if you can't effectively do that due to a language barrier.
    Well, it's one thing to have little to no ability to communicate. It's another to spam the thread. :/
    laurelar wrote: »
    Well, it's one thing to have little to no ability to communicate. It's another to spam the thread. :/

Plus there's always Google translate. Some kind of translation service was used to translate what they initially asked for.
  • TeaniasTeanias Posts: 2,160 Member
    edited March 2016
    I know this is more of a gifting thread but your such a good community that I seem to get the best answers from here so I have 2 questions.
    1 Is there a lighthouse rabbit hole?
    2 When you guys remake over a premaid place in a world do you save the original? There is a surf shack cafe in Ip that I want to add a second floor to.
    Thanks for any info.
    @MariTomKaulitZ I just saw your gift!! Multiple tabs, multiple ads, never reaching messages LOL! Thank you darling !! <3

@Teanias I empty the lot first taking out all the furniture decorations etc. so it's a shell, then save the shell to the library. I don't normally like the community lots EA makes. For example I'm working on the Last Venue of Amore, such a pretty place but the interior is lacking. I'm going to place the lot and empty the furniture out then put in a sidewalk cafe, a ton of art supplies easels, glass blowing station, and a restaurant. When I'm done I'll save my version. I hope that helped :smile:
    Thank you @HSmith2016 and @LaineeCheri I got Fifth Avenue for 25!
  • ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    edited March 2016
    ^^ I've flagged all of the above posts for Spam because this user posted over 10 of these posts today. That's all that's left for us to do?

EDIT: Of course, I removed this person from the Gifting Directory, just now, as this behavior is beyond rude in any language.
    laurelar wrote: »
    Thank you @HSmith2016 and @LaineeCheri I got Fifth Avenue for 25!

You're going to have so much fun dressing up your sims with that set! Congratulations!
    @laurelar, yay! Glad I could help you out! Those outfits are really nice, your Sims are going to be quite fashionable! ;)
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    edited March 2016
    HSmith2016 wrote: »
    @laurelar, yay! Glad I could help you out! Those outfits are really nice, your Sims are going to be quite fashionable! ;)

my sims dress better than me. even in jeans and t shirts they look better. not fair.
    Post edited by friendsfan367 on
  • TeaniasTeanias Posts: 2,160 Member
    @LaineeCheri yes that did help!
    @adamzaid great dorm I would love to download it but I don't have the university ep yet but I will try to remember it when I do ! I did recommend it though!
  • LoveandhateLoveandhate Posts: 553 Member
    I was trying to figure out how we got from 995 pages this morning, to 998 after just a few hours in class. I'm so sad that Gui won't communicate with us. I was going to say, I saw his first post, and it was in another language, then they posted the English version. If they used something to translate that, they should translate our responses. :( Guess it's time to ignore.
    Have a great, blessed day!
    Sims 3 store: ScarlettRing

• tac612tac612 Posts: 453 Member
    Afternoon all! Another busy day down, but now I finally have some time to hunt around for ads! :)

Updated top 5