Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Pets Hint

Comments

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,577 Member
    MistyLake wrote: »
    DeKay wrote: »
    Stop, just stop.

>:)

Just kidding! o:)

I wasn't aiming at you, I was telling that to OP. XD
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • MistyLakeMistyLake Posts: 1,700 Member
    Stop, just stop.

>:)

Just kidding! o:)

I wasn't aiming at you, I was telling that to OP. XD

Okily dokily! <3
    "By Grabthar's Hammer! Let There Be Sims!"
  • AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    Pets confirmed to NOT in production.
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    Orchid13 wrote: »
    Ok, ok, so you are saying "this is not a hint" yet the title of your own thread is pets hint?

Lol great minds type a like ;)
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• JaysWrxldJaysWrxld Posts: 618 Member
    Guys its clearly snow! Seasons Confirmed!!
  • GabbyGirlJGabbyGirlJ Posts: 6,858 Member
    jcp011c2 wrote: »
    That is clearly a jackal. World Adventures confirmed!

I think it's a tiny vampire fairy riding a unicorn. :open_mouth: Supernatural, pets, AND height sliders confirmed! Booyah!

IHJCfa6.jpg
  • Colton147147Colton147147 Posts: 10,454 Member
    I am not saying this is a hint but this object looks mighty suspicious:

RBBpPDp.png

Hmm...interesting...
    Do you see that big X? I just realized that it is beside NUMBER THREE..so does that mean the 3rd EP will be pets (raccoons)?? OOH! :#

Half Life 3 confirmed. B)
    Your Justine Keaton Enthusiast and the Voice of the Sims Community.
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    I see horsie.... They're making Horses an horse like playground equipment! :mrgreen:
  • MrSimmisMrSimmis Posts: 1,693 Member
    edited March 2016
    No it hasn't.
  • MVWdeZTMVWdeZT Posts: 3,267 Member
    Underneath the toddler on the dog, there's a whale in the ocean. Cetaceans confirmed in next EP!
  • jessathemessajessathemessa Posts: 2,342 Member
    edited March 2016
    MrSimmis wrote: »
    No it hasn't.

Yes, it was confirmed that the pets expansion is not in production at this time. Check out the video in this thread:
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/880239/pets-confirmed-as-a-not-right-now/p1
  • deadncrispydeadncrispy Posts: 500 Member
    i just got my house ready for pets when they come out. i have enough space for everything *waits for pets anxiously*
    No it hasn't.

Yes, it was confirmed that pets is not in production at this time. Check out the video in this thread:
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/880239/pets-confirmed-as-a-not-right-now/p1
    Did you watch the video? He didn't say anything about pets not being in production he said something along the lines of they are not in the game right now.
  • leo3487leo3487 Posts: 4,062 Member
    NO
    NO
    NO soon
  • LadyTachunkaLadyTachunka Posts: 1,454 Member
    they're confirmed that they aren't being worked on atm
    8a35839c629b9a9f3643198909b278c0.gif Been simming since the end of sims 2~Sims Gallery ID:BSAAWaifu
    dang it i need pets. id rather have pets than toddlers.
  • CiarassimsCiarassims Posts: 3,547 Member
    Hell_to_the_no.gif
    My opinion
    giphy_1.gif
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,496 Member
    I would rather have TODDLERS over pets. Sorry deadncrispy. The way you feel about pets is how some of us feel about toddlers. Family isn't complete without them. Then bring on the pets. :)
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • leo3487leo3487 Posts: 4,062 Member

What sense about have horses and wild animals, if is closed world?
  • DaemonPawsDaemonPaws Posts: 192 Member
    I agree, deadncrispy. I am sooooooo ready for pets. Hopefully there will be a LOT more pet themed stuff when the pets expansion does come out. As much as I want it, I don't want it to drop until we have a well put together, totally fleshed out expansion. Pet-related careers, hobbies, etc. I would love a veterinarian career and it would be really cool if you could enter your pet into like obedience shows or dog shows an stuff if you wanted. Simply just having pets isn't enough for me anymore. I want a ton of cool content improving pet functionality and really integrating animals into the world.

In addition, some sort of exotic pets add-in would be awesome. Get to a certain level in a career or hobby branch or something and it unlocks weird exotic pets, like the type you need licensing to own.
    Origin - DaemonPaws
    leo3487 wrote: »

who said anything about horses and wild animals i just want dogs
  • jessathemessajessathemessa Posts: 2,342 Member
    No it hasn't.

Yes, it was confirmed that pets is not in production at this time. Check out the video in this thread:
    Did you watch the video? He didn't say anything about pets not being in production he said something along the lines of they are not in the game right now.

I did. At around 30:30 he said, "You know, maybe. That's always been a very popular thing for our fans and everyone loves dogs but right now it's not on (?)" -- sounds to me like it isn't something that they are working on. You could be right though. That's just my interpretation.
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,545 Member
    a bit confuse here and wondering what is true amd whats not first it was seasons now pets what next think will wait until i see an offical annoucement from the sims gurus
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
    No it hasn't.

I did. At around 30:30 he said, "You know, maybe. That's always been a very popular thing for our fans and everyone loves dogs but right now it's not on (?)" -- sounds to me like it isn't something that they are working on. You could be right though. That's just my interpretation.
    If anything I think it sounded like he got nervous because he was trying not to let slip that it is probably the next expansion. It would make sense with all the pet hints in game like the Dalmatian fire hydrant, dogs being mentioned in the item descriptions and the dog art on the DJ booth.
  • MistyLakeMistyLake Posts: 1,700 Member

Yea, been thinking about that same thing.
    They could have compromised while making the game and give us partly open world. What i mean is..my sim lives in Windenburg's island..there are what? 2? 3? other lots..why not keep that part open and other part of the world closed??
    The same goes with every street with houses..there usually are 3-5 houses..so why couldn't they have kept those open and other places closed? It is SO annoying to go and visit your neighbor when you can practically walk to their FRONT DOOR and then you have to wait until the lot downloads before you can go and knock on the door...
    Not to mention the fact that it is sad to look at your neighbors lots when they are totally empty all the time!
    "By Grabthar's Hammer! Let There Be Sims!"