Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do angry ghost ever calm down?

LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
I don't know what Dirk did to his mother, but she is not happy with him for some reason.
12814140_571423899674576_747118774365361213_n.jpg?oh=2f68f95e656f24e84bfd822eba24f0d7&oe=57947FDD

Do angry ghost in TS2 ever calm down?

Comments

• SZ5061SZ5061 Posts: 29 Member
    I don't think they do, I know if a Sim remarries, the dead spouse gets angry, and when the family moves out, the ghost will be angry with the new owners, this is why I create a cemetery and move all of them there!
  • LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    I think that is what I'm going to do with her. So far all the ghost at the Goth location are behaving themselves.
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    Yes, cemeteries work great.
  • Summerbear5Summerbear5 Posts: 643 Member
    I know ghost also get angry if you sell their bed, or kick their gravestone. I think if he had a negative relationship with her or even if he was in a bad mood he has the option to kick her grave. That makes ghost angry. I think they get over a grave kicking after the first night but if you sell their bed that's a whole new story.

I had been playing my one family for a long time don't remember ever selling the bed but I must have and now I have a bunch of ghost running around stomping their feet because their bed is gone =\
    angrycat.gif
  • LadysimPlayer8LadysimPlayer8 Posts: 775 Member
    @LaBlue0314
    My first thought was Dirk is carrying out ablutions! :)
    Darleen was a Family Sim who was burned to death and did not die well. I think she could resent children as she can no longer 'mother' them. Also, Dirk achieved a "D" school report after Darleen passed, so she could be angry with him for that.
    In my game, the ghost of Darleen didn't like Isabella or Zachary (children of Darren and Cassandra) when they came along too.
    Maybe the best idea is to send the grave to a community lot?
  • IAmMistyTigerIAmMistyTiger Posts: 1 New Member
    So, I had a sims 4 neighbour who we’ll call Sam for short, and he was one of my playable sims. Long story short, he drowned in my pool. He recently appeared as a ghost by his gravestone, very angry. (Keep in mind his grave is right next to the pool he drowned in.) I don’t know why he’s so mad, anybody know?
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    edited August 2021
    So, I had a sims 4 neighbour who we’ll call Sam for short, and he was one of my playable sims. Long story short, he drowned in my pool. He recently appeared as a ghost by his gravestone, very angry. (Keep in mind his grave is right next to the pool he drowned in.) I don’t know why he’s so mad, anybody know?

Because you killed him off. lol Ghosts in TS2 are particular colors to show you what type of ghost they are and represent how they died. Like angry Sims who died of starvation are angry about food. They will get into the fridge if they get into the house and throw things around.

Ghosts who may not be very angry will become very angry when you sell/delete their bed. TS2 Sims are very smart, they know you removed the pool ladder or didn't put one in the pool, and they know when you sell their bed.

(Copied from the internet because I don't remember,lol)

* Burned: Red - smoking
    * Death by Flies: Purple
    * Death by Satellite: Orange
    * Disease: Green
    * Drowned: Blue - leave puddles behind
    * Electrocution: Yellow - spark and electrify occasionally
    * Hunger: Normal but transparent - open the fridge and remove five food units.
    * Old Age: White
    * Scared to Death: Pink
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • simmeroriginsimmerorigin Posts: 1,398 Member
    ^ exactly Cinebar. The ghosts are angry and your lot is now haunted. Only way to stop this from happening is to move the gravestones to a community lot (don't delete the graves - it causes game corruption)
    He/him | Simmer since Sims 1 | Active Sims 2 wants-based rotational player, Sims 3 legacy player | My gameplay rules via PleasantSims | Bring back challenge and depth to the Sims: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17959464/#Comment_17959464